The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marvin and Diane"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ArthurSalz 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-02-04, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArthurSalz Click to send private message to ArthurSalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marvin and Diane"
Now, I defended both of them in the past, but tonight they proved that they are both disgusting. When I saw Adria saying her goodbyes, Diane wasn't even there but off in the background. Even Nakomis and Marvin had enough respect to go to the door. Diane is pure scum and a piece of crap and I hope Drew breaks it off with her. I really had high hopes for her in the past, but she just went too far. And Marvin is ridiculous. I hope he goes too because he is a very rude person. These people are "The Plague" and I hope they get maybe third and fourth place so they will stay in the house the longest without winning any money. It'll give them what they deserve.

Also, Will is ridiculous. Anyone that says they are going to be the better person and do what he did is a very dishonest person. He's a hypocrite and I'm glad he's gone too. These people, I just don't know what to say.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Marvin and Diane redheaded_sweetheart 09-02-04 1
   RE: Marvin and Diane Menses 09-02-04 2
       RE: Marvin and Diane syren 09-03-04 6
 Go Marvin! FesterFan1 09-02-04 3
 RE: Marvin and Diane Auburn 09-03-04 4
   Reality in reality television HistoryDetective 09-03-04 10
   RE: Marvin and Diane vixie 09-03-04 20
 RE: Marvin and Diane Estee 09-03-04 5
   RE: Marvin and Diane HistoryDetective 09-03-04 11
       RE: Marvin and Diane vixie 09-03-04 21
 RE: Marvin and Diane RealityAddict 09-03-04 7
 RE: Marvin and Diane samboohoo 09-03-04 8
   RE: Marvin and Diane bdemoney 09-03-04 23
       Thanks samboohoo 09-03-04 24
 Adria the Individual (?) HistoryDetective 09-03-04 9
   RE: Adria the Individual (?) syren 09-03-04 12
       RE: Adria the Individual (?) missygirl3 09-03-04 25
 What the? bacon 09-03-04 13
   RE: What the? nailbone 09-03-04 14
       RE: What the? bacon 09-03-04 19
       RE: What the? vixie 09-03-04 22
   RE: What the? samboohoo 09-03-04 15
   RE: What the? Nanook 09-04-04 35
       RE: What the? HistoryDetective 09-05-04 36
           RE: What the? zazzy 09-06-04 38
               RE: What the? HistoryDetective 09-06-04 39
 they aint so bothersome Oscirus 09-03-04 16
   RE: they aint so bothersome syren 09-03-04 17
       RE: they aint so bothersome Oscirus 09-03-04 18
           RE: they aint so bothersome syren 09-03-04 26
               RE: they aint so bothersome Oscirus 09-03-04 31
                   RE: they aint so bothersome syren 09-03-04 33
                       RE: they aint so bothersome vixie 09-05-04 37
                   RE: they aint so bothersome AlexanderTheGreat 09-03-04 34
           RE: they aint so bothersome bdemoney 09-03-04 27
           RE: they aint so bothersome Poncho 09-03-04 29
               RE: they aint so bothersome RealityAddict 09-03-04 30
                   RE: they aint so bothersome vixie 09-03-04 32
 RE: Marvin and Diane Surveysez 09-03-04 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-02-04, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Marvin and Diane"
I have to agree with you on all counts. Diane disgusts me on many levels. It is possible to play this game without being a complete jerk - either Diane doesn't know this or she just can't help herself! When she said she didn't want the twins vote in jury, who does she think she is kidding. Two people will be trying for 7 votes and you know two are against you - that means you need 4 of the other 5 to win -- I would want their votes!

Yeah, I too love the way Will is taking the high road. That's just somebody who likes to hear the sound of his own voice and certainly thinks the BB franchise was built for him! The less we see of him the better!

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-02-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Marvin and Diane"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-04 AT 11:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-02-04 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

As I have said time and time again...Diane and Marvin along with Karen...are very mean people...and they lack class. I still do not understand the hatred they have Adria and I suspect it is more to do with the fact that they are such different people. It is no coincidence Drew, Adria, and CB get along well. They have similar personalities...and they do not take pleasure in making people uncomfortable. Scott had it on the money...as foolish as he was, he had Diane pegged from jump...And I suspect it was because she was the kind of girl he would have been very familiar with in his personal life....Again...this is not news...CB may be a snitch but who isnt in this game....he is gentle person dedicated to his family...Adria...well mannered and good natured girl who behaves with class...Drew...impressionable but well intentioned....

Diane...a bar tender who swears like a sailor and makes out with strangers...you be the judge....

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Marvin and Diane"
I have to respectfully disagree with you...Karen is not mean...and I think she has way more class than any of the twins...I have seen the twins walk around in some pretty shoy stuff..to me that is far from classy...hate the look of short shorts with the butt checks hanging out....
Diane is Diane....however...I have been a bartender, while I was going to college (funnest time in my life BTW)..and I curse like a sailor, may even make out with a stranger...just because life is short (not that I make a habit out of it) and it is a part of securing yourself in the game a little farther, so I guess that leaves me in the non classy arena
however this is a game...they have to do what they feel they need to to secure themselves for the next day, the sensory depervation is extreme, and from listening to Diane her homelife is not nor has it ever been that great, alot of girls find disallusioned comfort with their bodies, that does not mean that they are necessarily bad, just emotionally unstable which I am sure we all know that Diane is....
Karen is great, she can align herself with everyone with noone being the wiser.
Twins...man they got on my nerves with the hollier than thou crap...
Marvin...hilarious need I say more...brings the entertainment value
Diane...well she is just Diane..gives no excuses for her actions, (unless she was drunk at the time then just doesn't remember) and I like people who refuse to give an excuse just to appease others..
CB...he is a trouble stirrer, playing on others coattails...
Drew....kinda dumb..however made a great move last night....think he has alot more in him wonder if he will "rise up and shine"
Karen and Adira got along great...A even gave karen a shirt to remember her by and she understood what position karen was in...Karen was just tired of being baraided by her about veto and a sympothy vote.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Go Marvin!"
I'm glad he called Adria's holier than thou ass out. No one asked her to pray for them. How condescending can you get? I was totally with her, too, this week, right up to the point where she had to get all biblical. Give it a rest, babe. It's a game of deception, and you did your fair share of it. Don't go getting all high and mighty now. Does she not remember the part about the first five weeks of her existence on the damn show being a lie?

Don't get me wrong, Marvin's still a dumbass for nominating her in the first place. I'm just glad he didn't let that bible bangin' BS go.

Fester
Best. Big Brother Exit. Ever.

Auburn 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-04, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Auburn Click to send private message to Auburn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Marvin and Diane"
I think Marvin and Diane and Will are so totally over Adria because of her religious hypocrisy. The way she says "I prayed for them because they need it" Every time she says she prayed for someone you can hear the knife going into there back. She makes a mockery of Christianity by constantly invoking Jesus, while continuing to bully and lie and steal. When she was HOH I knew immediately Will was a goner because he was gay and so many religious fanatics hate gays, and I was right. Leave God out of it and stop insulting real believers with her, superior act and condescending behaviour. She makes all Christians look bad.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Reality in reality television"
Auburn, I appreciate your suggestion that larger ideas and attitudes that permeate American culture find their way into play in the very artificial world of BB5. Just because these people are sequestered on a glorified sound stage does not mean that issues from the real world do not affect their thinking and behavior toward others. (See, for instance, the other thread on Marvin and whether or not an African American could ever win...)
While I do not want to go as far as saying that Adria in particular uses her faith to bash gay people, I do have some experience with people using the "I'll pray for you" line. When my church went through the process of deciding to become a Reconciling Congregation (open to all people regardless of sexual orientation), many members were so condescending to the gay Christians who already attended our services. They used a lot of language like "hate the sin but love the sinner" (never mind how many of the prohibitions in Leviticus and Numbers that they happened to overlook because they just are not convenient) and "I'll pray for you (to realize the error of your ways." This was all just a way to say that "I am right and you are wrong and I have God on my side so there is no way that you can even challenge my point of view." (Somehow, it didn't matter that our minister as well as many theologians repeatedly told them that they had a narrow view, that the bible and faith have more than one interpretation.)
I think that many people in the house are reacting to Adria because she is part of a wider movement of people that they have encountered outside the house - people who seem to think that because they think they know God's intentions that the literal truth of God somehow flows through them and emerges from their mouths. Adria may be sincere in her faith and deserves to be respected for that. She is not, however, God, so she should not have the audacity to attempt to speak as if she were the direct conduit between God and the other houseguests. (Somebody else already had that job about 2000 years ago.)

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-03-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Marvin and Diane"
Thank you, Auburn, for saying exactly what I've been thinking. I've been a practicing Christian for about 14 years now..(woman says this in case you have read some of her posts referring to Pre-Christian days, snicker, snicker)Thanks a lot dog! Anyway. Your post was right on, IMHO. Thanks for joining us.
And we both wish to welcome you with pleasure (and licking) Behave dog!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Marvin and Diane"
'One minute to get to the door and say your goodbyes before leaving.' Oh, well. I guess the rumors about the trap door in the hallway weren't true after all. I kept waiting for Adria to drop into the alligator pit in the middle of her speech, but it never happened. Blame Ikea: if they made a trap door and alligator pit, they'd be in there.

And yes, when Adria says 'I'll pray for you', I hear 'You're going to burn forever unless I personally intervene.' Poor Will: two days of stereophonic double standards...

09-03-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Marvin and Diane"
I agree, Estee. I think that the unspoken part of Adria saying "I'll pray for you" is "because you're too ignorant to realize just how messed up you are or how much you really need somebody to pray for you because you're going to be sorry for eternity."
A truly humble Christian might try praying for people in need but not necessarily broadcasting that she is praying. After all, prayer is between the person praying and God. I imagine that God manages to hear prayers made silently and does not require that they be repeated out loud to an audience.

09-03-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Marvin and Diane"
Again, thank you History...we love you (arf!)

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-03-04, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Marvin and Diane"
Arthur, I couldn't agree more! I can't stand the way Marvin and Diane have played the game...and Nakomis needs to have both her pinkies removed b/c I am OVER her obsession with the pinky swear. Will is a baby and sounds like a broken record...ANYWAY, I think your post is right on!

And Auburn, I am a Christian and I don't think Adria makes me look bad at all...the only person who could make me look bad is ME...and I don't think she is a religious fanatic...and I also have to disagree about her nominating Will based on his sexuality...based on what I've seen of A, that couldn't be farther from the truth.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Marvin and Diane"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-04 AT 10:05 AM (EST)

I don't like Diane, never have. I do, however, agree with her decision not to walk A to the door. I'd rather see her in the background primping in the mirror than to be at the door hugging A goodbye and pretending to be nice.

I'm also glad Marvin said what he said to A. Someone needed to. What he said to her was right on the money.

People have been calling Karen crazy. But Adria is the one living in another world. She agrees to play the game with her twin and act as one person for the first five weeks. Then when they both get into the house, she is offended that she's not treated as an individual even though she's still playing the game joined at the hip with Nat, but now they are pretty much one person with two chances at everything.

She took the high road, alright. Her goodbye was more of a "na, na, boo, boo," I've got double power on the jury.

And I won't even get started on all of the bible stuff. Hopefully her time in the jury house will give her a chance to catch up on that reading starting with the part about "doing unto others."

Edited to add, I just loved it when A was complaining about Marvin putting her up when she has no alliances in the house. Uh, Adria, didn't you do the exact same thing to him?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Marvin and Diane"
>Edited to add, I just loved it when A was complaining about Marvin putting her up when she has no alliances in the house. Uh, Adria, didn't you do the exact same thing to him?<

Just had to write and say that this point is incredibly dead-on accurate. Thank you for pointing out the irony of this, Samboo!

She nominates Marvin when he has no alliance in the house, then complains when he turns around and does the same thing to her! Classic!

09-03-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Thanks"
Thanks bdemoney!!

09-03-04, 08:48 AM (EST)
9. "Adria the Individual (?)"
After all the moaning about people never giving Natalie a chance or treating the twins as individuals, how does Adria leave the house? First, she imparts a message from Natalie, who she has not seen in a week. How does she know what Natalie was thinking? Natalie is her own person and can speak for herself the next time she sees the other HGs. And then she made a point of saying that everybody left in the house needs her vote - wait, no, they need votes from Adria AND Natalie. But I thought that they were individuals...?! It seems to me that they should be capable of making their own decisions and possibly casting different votes. Why does Adria insist that they will vote the same? Isn't it possible that people never treated the two of them as individuals is because they never stopped playing as an individual once they were in the house? Karen was exactly right that everything they did was two-for-one. They played as an individual who got to cast two votes. Marvin was exactly right to call her out at that point. Everybody had enough of her hypocrisy by that point. I appreciate that Marvin is willing to call a spade a spade, just like he called out Jase when he was attacking Adria following an earlier eviction.

09-03-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Adria the Individual (?)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-04 AT 09:15 AM (EST)

Completly agree historydet.......

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Adria the Individual (?)"
me too. Adria got what she deserved. I would have done the same thing if I were Marvin. That was not cool of her to say all that.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-03-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "What the?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-04 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

I really expected to come on here today and find a post applauding what Marvin and Diane did last night as Adria left the house. You're actually being sympathetic toward Adria? She goes around harrasing everyone the last few days she's there
about not voting her out. Let's not forget the "pinky swear" she made with the Will, and then broke. And yes, I've read all the "grow up" posts about making "pinky swears". But seriously, isn't a promise a promise no matter what's involved? She broke it, then acted shocked whenever her and Natalie were put up last week. Is she that dense?

Marvin had every right to call her a$$ out last night when she brought up the "now you got two votes against you" crap. I don't like Diane a whole lot, but I was behind her last night. Her conversation with Marvin, after Adria left, was priceless!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What the?"
I'm with you, Bacon. She's spent all this time griping about her and Nat being individuals in the game, despite the clandestine conferences in the HOH room that weren't so clandestine after all.

Then she has the audacity to point out that they're two votes on the jury that will be voting together. It's as stupid as Jase and Scott continually denying the Four Horsemen alliance that EVERYONE could see.

And Marvin called her on it!! WTG, Marvin!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What the?"
I'd like to know who these people are rooting for, if not Marvin! Who else would they like to see win the money? Marvin is about the only person I'd consider talking to if i saw him on the streets. And I like that whole "I'm not in an alliance, I don't wanna be in one, go screw yourself" attitude. Sure, it won't win him any money, but still...you gotta love that balls to the walls attitude! NB, i may kick your a$$ come election time, but you're still ok in my book.

09-03-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
22. "RE: What the?"
Me too, me too, Bacon & Boner! Hmmm that sounds a bit perverse!

09-03-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
15. "RE: What the?"
I agree with you, Bacon. See Number 8.

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: What the?"
Let's not forget the "pinky swear" she made with the Will, and then broke. And yes, I've read all the "grow up" posts about making "pinky swears". But seriously, isn't a promise a promise no matter what's involved? She broke it, then acted shocked whenever her and Natalie were put up last week. Is she that dense?

I must have explained a million times to people that Adria really had no choice but to evict Will. WILL broke the pinky swear first. He was targeting the twins. Of course they're going to get rid of someone who is plotting against them! He and Nakomis both need to get this through their thick heads.

09-05-04, 09:08 AM (EST)
36. "RE: What the?"
How could Will break the pinky swear first?! He was never HOH, he never made any nominations, he never had POV and refused to use it on a twin. Maybe Will did talk some strategy and looked at every possible permutation, but they all talk strategy all the time. They don't have much else to do for entertainment in that house. Will may have suggested that the twins needed to go, but he never followed through on the suggestion. As soon as they were both in the game, however, the twins won HOH and turned on their closest allies.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-06-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: What the?"
Detective,

Don't forget that Will had the alternative pact thing going with Jase--if it was convenient for him to use. Will was playing all the angles, like most of the guests.

If Will had been the one to get the twins out I wonder if there would have been as much uproar over pinky swear breakage.

I have read on the boards how some adults still use pinky swear with their grown up kids but for me it would be a child like promise--a direct discussion, mano a mano, eye to eye would mean more to me.

09-06-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
39. "RE: What the?"
Yeah, it would have been interesting to see how Will continued to interact with the Whoresmen alliance if they had remained stronger longer, but Drew threw a monkeywrench into that by nominating Holly. I had the impression that Will wanted to distance himself from them based on his diary room confession that he found Scott and Jase especially immature, particularly when they used the word "gay" as a derogatory description. Didn't he practically break out crying, saying it was like being in high school with the bullies all over again?
You're right, though, that Will did try to sit the fence, at least for a while. Unfortunately, we'll never know exactly what he would have done had circumstances been a little different.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-03-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "they aint so bothersome "
when you realize what they are. Diane is a stupid whore to dumb to play her own gme so she copies Alison's(who was a way better player), which is stupid because you try to emulate the winner's strategy not the runner up's

Marvin is the worst coompetitive reality player ever. He has played a horrible game. Not only does he nominate Adria despite her saving his a55 twice he then proceeds to make sure there is no way that he would get her or her sisters vote by being a complete idiot. I take great pleasure in knowing that Marvin will be gone by saturday and I won't ever have to put up with his stupidity again.

As a mateer of fact I'm changing the name on the award from the "Marcellus" reward of stupidty to the Marvin award for morons.

Hopefully Diane follows his dumba55 out the door.

09-03-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
17. "RE: they aint so bothersome "
Actually...she is not impersonating (sp?) allison...When diane came to the final interview process and was then picked they asked her if she ever saw an episode of BB she replied no...they then gave her a few seasons but she has said that with everything that they had to do up till the time that they entered the house she only got to watch a few of the episodes...when the other HG's were talking about Jun, Jee and Allison, she was completely dumbfounded...she had no idea who they were talking about....

He saved Adria too..they were even..and Marvin can't be that stupid he is still there isn't he....(but I will say aligning with diane instead of Karen and Nik was bad on his part) and I have a different person in mind for the worst reality player ever...rembember Osten from survivor????????

09-03-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: they aint so bothersome "
Damn so Diane is that trashy in real life and to think I was tryin to give that stupid ho the benefit of the doubt.

He saved Adria too..they were even

When did he save Adria? Las I checked that was the horsemens' decision not his

Marvin can't be that stupid he is still there isn't he.
Tell me one smart thing that he has done. Marvin is very lucky that there was always a bigger a-hole in the house than him.

have a different person in mind for the worst reality player ever...rembember Osten from survivor????????

I did put competitive in my sentec for that reason. Osten was the worst reality contestant ever but Marvin is still the worst competive reality player ever in my opinion.

09-03-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
26. "RE: they aint so bothersome "
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-04 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

He saved Adria too..they were even

When did he save Adria? Las I checked that was the horsemens' decision not his

___ wasn't he the swinger on that one......it has already been discussed on other forums....

Marvin can't be that stupid he is still there isn't he.
Tell me one smart thing that he has done. Marvin is very lucky that there was always a bigger a-hole in the house than him.
___Marvin is constantly pitting one person against another...creating tension...creating mistrust.....there by allowing everyone do the work for him...he steps up when he needs to...

have a different person in mind for the worst reality player ever...rembember Osten from survivor????????

I did put competitive in my sentec for that reason. Osten was the worst reality contestant ever but Marvin is still the worst competive reality player ever in my opinion.

______so Osten never competed???? hmm I kinda remember him skimming all the way down to his birthday suit in one competition.....did Osten never actually help his tribe in comps???? I am seeming to lose my memory.....because I could have swore I saw him in some comps...even some comps that won....before he quit wasn't he a competitor...

Damn so Diane is that trashy in real life and to think I was tryin to give that stupid ho the benefit of the doubt.

___and I do not think that the personas that we are seeing in the GAME are how any of them are in real life...it is a game...they are playing....she is using sex appeal to play her side...don't we see that all the time in some of the best advertising out on there......

however...respecting your opinion..and the right to agree to disagree...you have valid points...I am just choosing to see other valid points.....

09-03-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
31. "RE: they aint so bothersome "
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-04 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

___ wasn't he the swinger on that one......it has already been discussed on other forums....

sure Marvin was the swinger. Scott's JEALOUSY had nothing to do with that one

______so Osten never competed???? hmm I kinda remember him skimming all the way down to his birthday suit in one competition.....did Osten never actually help his tribe in comps???? I am seeming to lose my memory.....because I could have swore I saw him in some comps...even some comps that won....before he quit wasn't he a competitor...

Considering that Osten first quit on day 4 and then later on proceeded to be beat in a weight holding contest by a woman who wasn't even a weight lifter. I would have to say that his performance was far from being competetive and more his just being there as decoration. That is not a player just a really lucky contestant.

As for Diane sticking your tongue in someone's mouth who you find repulsive is trashy regardless of what the excuse is. I'm betting she's even sluttier thatn that in real life.

09-03-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
33. "RE: they aint so bothersome "
As I said previously
however...respecting your opinion..and the right to agree to disagree...you have valid points...I am just choosing to see other valid points.....

now off to another topic.......

09-05-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
37. "RE: they aint so bothersome "
Bump de bump, bump, bump!

AlexanderTheGreat 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlexanderTheGreat Click to send private message to AlexanderTheGreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: they aint so bothersome "
Explain to me how Marvin is a worse player than...

1)Mike
2)Lori
3)Holly
4)Cowboy
5)Scott
6)Jase
7)The Twins

IMO the worst players are those that can't help but put targets on their backs (Scott, Jase, the twins) by ostracizing themselves from the rest of the group. Just look at survivor, the first one's to go are usually the b-tchy women that can't help but take control, or the grumpy old man that goes out of his way to let the younger people know how lazy and unhelpful they are. Marvin may not be doing much, but at least he's not shooting himself in the foot the way others have.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: they aint so bothersome "
Have to repectfully disgree with you on this one Oscirus. Until Marvin wins the Golden POV and chooses not to use it on himself, Marcellas will still remain the reality player who made the dumbest move in reality tv history. (I'm not counting Osten in this mix, since he was just a quitter, he wasn't trying to remain in the game at all)

If Marvin wins POV he will at least be smart enough to remove himself from the chopping block. I can't say the same for Marcellas....

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-03-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: they aint so bothersome "
>Damn so Diane is that trashy
>in real life and to
>think I was tryin to
>give that stupid ho the
>benefit of the doubt.

Too funny! Diane makes me sick.... It is so hard to believe how everyone dogs out Adria when Diane is the one that deserves it. I don't think Adria should have run her mouth like that when she was leaving, but I still respect her alot more than most of the players. I wish Adria would have said: I just want to say one thing, and it is DIANE who came to me to get Will voted out of the game!

Poncho

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-03-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: they aint so bothersome "
>I don't think
>Adria should have run her
>mouth like that when she
>was leaving, but I still
>respect her alot more than
>most of the players.
>I wish Adria would have
>said: I just want to
>say one thing, and it
>is DIANE who came to
>me to get Will voted
>out of the game!

Agreed Poncho! Adria carried on too much (I was yelling at the tv for her to shut up already), but it would have rocked for her to call Diane out. I'm sick of everyone leaving the house with all the hugs and "I love you" junk...I'm not totally expecting the evicted HG to tell everyone off, but they could at least be real.

09-03-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
32. "RE: they aint so bothersome "
Agreed about yelling at the tv..my daughter kept saying "Calm down mom" and "you're foaming at the mouth, mom" ...blush...
Oh well, I'm passionate (or psycho!) thanks alot dog.
Anyway, yes, I think I might've liked her calling Diane out, but not go on and on and on and on and on....

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Marvin and Diane"
There is so much hatred of the twins in what will be the jury people that Marvin may have just found a way to get them on his side. His rant at A may be long remembered by the others who would not speak up against the lecture. What ever happened to the departing HG saying I love you all and good luck. No, A has to rub things in their faces.

After all, Marvin's little give Diane a smooch in front of CB seemed to go in the direction he wanted.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •