The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-05 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

WHATEVER...

Welcome to the weekly Blows SOTS where we try to unfold the events of the upcoming episode. This year has been a little easier than others thanks to Mersaydeez, Bianca, and CMC. But fret not, we still have a few questions to answer! Don’t forget to check out the Guidelines that make Blows our Survivor site of choice here! Before we begin I would like to have a photographic tribute to BJ, the Neandrethal Man…he will be dearly missed by probably most women, and I’d say by men as well, and certainly by Coby! Although he wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, he played the game hard and honorably. I do indeed think, as Kingfish pointed out in Veruca's thread, that he may have received such a positive edit in tribute to playing the game as EPMB may have meant it to be played. Well done, BJ, and so sorry you had the misfortune of falling into the wrong tribe. You are a man among men...at least among men who have played the game of Survivor. You will be missed!

So Long, Survivor BJ, you were a good choice...

If you happened to miss last weeks ep, check out the East Coast Update Thread, it will do more for you than fill you in! There are always a lot of snarky comments and a few questions that are raised. See KOFan’s thread regarding how the jury sways that evolved out of this thread! Last episode Ulong returned to tribal counsel with BJ and Steph, where BJ lost in the fire-starting challenge to Steph. There did not appear to be any animosity on BJ’s part regarding how he left the game. Check out the Insider this week, it gives some great insight, as usual. Seems like Gregg has re-evaluated his previously revealed strategy to incorporate the evil one, Katie. And here’s a surprise, according to Caryn, Jen spends all day primping!!

Some questions that yearn to be answered in next weeks ep, “I will not give up!”, include:

1. Will Stephenie stay awake all night because she is so scared?
2. Does she have to navigate the outrigger all the way to Koror all by her lonesome, or, will the friendly natives give her a lift? Will the quit boat be called into service to retrieve her and the outrigger 100 yds off shore and dump her there?
3. Will Stephenie be too traumatized after spending the night all alone to be able to assimilate into Koror?
4. Will Stephenie be absorbed, or will she be a POW?

Thanks VG for labeling everyone!

5. Will Janu shrivel up and die this episode?
6. Will Katie become the ultimate rat on survivor?

7. Is that really BJ’s torch that is up for sale on Ebay?
8. Is Stephenie the wolf in sheeps clothing?

9. How many times will Coby say, “whatever…”?

And you thought that all of the questions had been answered this season….I say, NOT! Let’s start with answering the SeeBS Misdirection riddles…

1. One Survivor struggles to endure a hard night as life on the island becomes tougher this deep in the game……..Stephenie…enough said!
2. After being excluded from a tribal excursion, one Survivor throws a tantrum…Coby!

3. One tribe enjoys a memorable evening, especially for the member who overindulges a bit….Tom, (thanks Mersaydeez!) Instead of ‘one tribe’, why didn’t CBS just say, the ONLY tribe left enjoys…! As Coby would say, WHATEVER!

I will not give up!

The title for this ep is I will not give up!. Many ponder who it could be referring to here. I think it could indeed refer to anyone left, with the exception of Janu, of course! Coby, he has already said this, “this time I will not quit!”. Caryn may say it when she’s up against Tom in an endurance challenge, or most likely it refers to Stephenie, who remains alone at Ulong, and who is about to enter the rats nest over at Koror.

Steph was shown in the previews pondering her night alone at the Ulong camp.

“I’m so scared….I’m not sure I want to go to sleep tonight.” The drama continues until she finally becomes so exhausted and passes out. Will she continue to compete as a tribe of one, or will she be absorbed into the Koror tribe? We think that soon after awakening, she looks around, realizing that she is still all alone,and starts, “Oh my God”….cut to Steph crying. She will eventually get treemail that directs her to the Koror camp. So she loads up her outrigger with the few remaining items from the Ulong camp, which may include the fishing lines and flies and her tool box, but I think that BJ scarfed the Hawaiian sling when he left…maybe not.

She reaches Koror via her outrigger, where the Koror tribe is happy to greet her….well at least Tom and Ian are happy to see her.

Later that same day, Gregg is elated to try out the new fishing gear where he proceeds to catch a handsomely sized fish. Meanwhile, back at Koror, Steph begins to kiss all of their collective a$$es and proceeds to offer massaging shampoos down by the surf! Coby and the girls all line up for their turns…or…could it be our resident hair dresser in action, trying to bribe his way through another impending TC?

Jiffy arrives with news of the absorption of Ulong into Koror…Steph is declared the newest member of the Koror tribe. In celebration of them all making it this far into the game, and all onto the jury, Jiffy tells them that they will all be getting a huge feast, cocktails included…we hear the rum flows heavily and Tom particularly partakes. Perhaps the 2 Palauans that are seen rowing to the Koror beach come to tell them of the upcoming events. At any rate, there is speculation that some kind of dance party ensues and it’s “supposed to be good“. (Thanks Mersaydeez)....we won’t be holding our collective breath!

Some are speculating that the Palauans arrive and get 3 of the Koror’s to come with them, Tom selects himself, Gregg, and Ian and so Coby starts to have his hissy fit.(But poor Coby, he always felt like the one left out....those alphas are doing it again!) Perhaps the Palauans lead them/take them to Ulong to guide Steph back to Koror. However it happens two Palauans will arrive via boat to Koror, Steph will end up at Koror with her outrigger, and there will be a big dance party where Tom overindulges with the alcohol.

Reward Challenge

Due to the fact that there are only vidcaps of one challenge this week, and that in seasons past in celebration of the merge there has been a feast of some sort in lieu of the RC. I think most folks think this is indeed what happens this week. So, at this point, no RC.

Immunity Challenge

The IC is an endurance challenge where they are instructed to stand atop a raised piling of some kind, speculated to be over water.(The background in the vidcaps looks very similar to the cliff shores with vegatation overgrowth that surrounds challenge beach.) Last Survivor still standing wins immunity. Thanks Bianca for confirming this! I sure hope that Jiffy is there to taunt them and tempt them with all kinds of goodies, but I suspect the food temptations would be more associated with a RC than an IC. We’ll see! (AND, will there be any NUDITY???) Endurance challenges have favored women in the past, remember Kelly, Kim, Lil, ShiAnn, and Twila? Some speculate that mama Caryn may outlast Tom, but judging by the look of this cap, most peeps are speculating Tom as winner.

More speculation…

Check out other speculation/spoiling tools that our board offers. Veruca Salt’s editing thread never ceases to amaze as the editing gives her a most accurate indication of who is most likely heading off to Loser Lodge. Krautboy and Corvis both analyze the confessionals to death, to come up with the most likely targets. For some entertaining reading see Mersaydeez thread, it just keeps growing and growing and growing. Last, but certainly not least, check out the vidcap thread.

The Bootee

Mersaydeez had narrowed down our first two jury members to Coby and Janu. She did not divulge who would go this week. While Janu is the weakling who really is miserable and would love to get out of there, Coby is the one who seems to be making the waves this week. He has a hissy fit and creates some ‘must see’ drama when Tom assigns himself, Gregg, and Ian to go or do something, perhaps fishing with the Palauans. Is this misdirection, or will it lead to his demise? At this point we know that it is not misdirection, it’s what will happen as thanks to TV Guide there is a picture of the RC where Janu’s hand and arm has surfaced holding onto the scaffolding!

Tom, the strongest alpha male, wins the endurance IC. Coby has been shown to be the most threatening in the puzzle department, he’s big and strong, and he is more conniving than all of them out there…Coby is toast! Poor Coby, his whole life he was always the one left out, perhaps he and Rupert can compare notes?(Fear not Coby, look what Rupert ended up with! ) Janu will just have to bear 3 more days…whatever!

Well, that’s all folks, don’t forget to check out the spec for next week at the TV guide: Episode 10 Reward challenge thread by KLick, and the Episode 10: Exile Island thread by Brownroach. Last, but not least, go visit Sherpa Dave and VOTE or WHATEVER...!

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

A huge thanks to KOfan for doing my doctored up graphics! What could I do without her...not much!

So, I went a little overboard with the BJ shots...sue me!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... KObrien_fan 04-12-05 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... TanNymph 04-12-05 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Brownroach 04-12-05 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... biancaxxx 04-12-05 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... redbeard103152 04-12-05 5
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Booted 04-12-05 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... VerucaSalt 04-12-05 7
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... geg6 04-12-05 8
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Magic Fingers 04-12-05 9
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Corvis 04-12-05 10
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... jkokoj 04-12-05 11
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... forehead 04-12-05 12
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... sylvester 04-12-05 13
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... tribalwatcher 04-12-05 14
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... kingfish 04-12-05 15
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... LookeeLoo 04-13-05 16
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... weecama 04-13-05 17
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... applejack93 04-13-05 18
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... braveheart 04-13-05 19
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... PepeLePew13 04-13-05 20
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Flowerpower 04-14-05 28
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... RudyRules 04-13-05 21
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... dreamerbeliever 04-13-05 22
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... dstam015 04-13-05 23
 Better than great. TeamJoisey 04-13-05 24
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... strid333 04-13-05 25
 oooo-la-la !! Capn2patch 04-13-05 26
   RE: oooo-la-la !! Flowerpower 04-14-05 29
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Krautboy 04-14-05 27
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Alchemist 04-14-05 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Excellent SOTS FP, funny, to the point, and lots of eye candy, mmmmmmmmmm

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-12-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Great SOTS FP!! Thanks for the BJ tribute! Great pics!!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Great work, Fp! Very funny, very astute, and very...WHATEVER!

And, a nice tribute to BJ.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
That was EXCELLENT!!!

ROFL! i loved the coby pictures and captions!! hilerious

thanks for the BJ pics too..very nice eye candy! yum!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-12-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Wow FP Thanks for the great SOTS. This is the place to come for one stop shopping for all the answers.RedBeard

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Flower:

Wow! You did great. Removed any doubt about what is going on. As for Coby not liking Steph coming over... Whatever...

Boot Ed

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-12-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
FP, what a simply entertaining SOTS

And there will never be enough Bobby Jon shots!!

Again, another outstanding job!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Great SOTS, Flower!

Coby is dead meat.

And there is no such thing as going overboard on the BJ pix. Yummy!

I'm such a slut for the blues.

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
WOW Flower....what can I say...excellent job!!

I have been so busy doing taxes and to just come and read your SOTS...well...that is all I needed!

I bet our team has many of the same players this week thanks to you!

Thanks

P.S. I agree with everyone..thanks for the BJ pics!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-12-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Great job, Flowerpower!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-12-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Great job and the pics were most appreciated!!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-12-05, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Very nicely done, FP!

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-12-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-05 AT 10:36 PM (EST)

Excellent excellent excellent SOTS Fp!

You KNOW I appreciated the BJ tribute!

Everyone always forgets this one though:

Sigh.

Please call me Cat!!
Got Candles?

tribalwatcher 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-05, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribalwatcher Click to send private message to tribalwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Just want to add my thanks for the awesome summary and the BJ pictures. My, but that boy is hot.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
WE should just take up a collection and pay you to do this each week. Not that any of the other SOTS are any thing but top notch, still you set the bar this week.

And your focus on BJ is forgiven.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-05, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Great SOTS Ms. F. Power! I needed that as my connection has been flakey this week. Oh, and, um, you can never go overboard with the BJ pics!

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004
Cat, I certainly won't forget that picture!

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Just want to add my thanks , great job and much appreciated Flowerpower! LOL @ Coby captions and Katie's rat face .

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-05, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Fantastic work. Good luck to whoever is going to follow that one...

Oh wait. That's me. damn.

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Terrific SOTS FP! You included everything!!
Enough pics of BJ????
Yea, whatever...good job!

Braveheart

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Yeah, whatever, brak brak good job FP brak brak, what-evah!

Seriously, this was a great read and thanks for putting together a well-organized SOTS! Hope you noticed that I put in your Whatever! pic of Coby into my vote thread.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

04-14-05, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
...of course I noticed, Pepe! And I've also noticed all the wonderful posts you've been making all over the boards! As usual, you are right on!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Superb job FP!!! (except for the BJ pics)

My lawyer, Shakes, will be filing the lawsuit any moment now.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Fantastic job Flower! So who was the boot last week? Sorry you lost some eye-candy ladies.

dstam015 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dstam015 Click to send private message to dstam015 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Nice SOTS. Lots of things to consider.
WHATEVER!!!

My Flame Burns On!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Better than great."

Is this where we write whatever?

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-13-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Good job on the SOTS. Loved the pics of BJ.

Three is the perfect number.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "oooo-la-la !!"
FP not only is your SOTS a sensational piece but your posts are must-read spoiler material. Great Job!!

I can't believe all the uh... members of the gentler sex, going gaga over BJ. Personally I can't say 'BJ' without cracking a smile. Kind of like driving a brand new Hummer!

04-14-05, 06:27 AM (EST)
29. "RE: oooo-la-la !!"
Hi Capn! Sure have missed your 2 cents around here! Come back more often!

fp

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Nicely done FP! I've been traveling, so this was exactly what I needed to get back up to speed...fine work and great spoiling...I'm proud to say I spoil with FlowerPower.

Thanks!

Krautboy

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Nine"
Thanks FP I do enjoy and appreciate your work and the work of all the SOTS authors, makes things so much more facinating. This is surely high definition in a world of fuzzy reception.

Alchemist

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •