The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9 "
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-05 AT 07:27 AM (EST)

Edited to show Snewser's answers:

Here are this week's questions :

1. Will Stephenie join the Koror tribe?

B. Yes - she is simply absorbed by the dominant tribe 15

2. At the end of this episode, what color buff will Stephenie be wearing? B. Brown 15

3. If Stephenie "joins" the Koror tribe, when does this occur?

A. Before or at RC (or in place of RC) 5

4. Will the players be given a choice whether to merge in this episode?

A. No 5

5. What best describes the role the two natives shown in the web promo play?

E. None of the above is correct 5

6. According to Mersaydeez on Survivor Sucks, Tom makes a fool of himself with rum in this episode. How does he make a fool of himself?

E. None of the above or inconclusive 5

7. The episode title is "I Will Not Give Up". Who does this refer to?

B. Stephenie 10

8. Who from Koror will compete in the Reward Challenge?

J. Everyone individually 5

9. Who will win the Reward Challenge?

L. None of the above is correct 15

10. Who from Koror will compete in the Immunity Challenge?

J. Everyone individually 5

11. Who will get second place in the Immunity Challenge or be the second to last to exit it?

A. Caryn 5

12. Who will get last place in the Immunity Challenge or be the first to exit it?

B. Coby 5

13. Who will win the Immunity Challenge?

I. Tom 15

14. Will Stephenie be present at Tribal Council?

B. Yes 5

15. Who will receive the second most votes at Tribal Council or win a tie breaker?

K. None of the above or a tie for second 5

16. How many votes will the eliminated player receive against them at Tribal Council?

H. More than six 5

17. Who will be eliminated?

B. Coby 35

Total Points 160

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9... clemsonbeav 04-10-05 1
   RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9... Krautboy 04-12-05 2
       RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9... kary1371 04-12-05 3
           RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9... Brownroach 04-12-05 4
               RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9... VolcanicGlass 04-12-05 5
                   RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9... Brownroach 04-13-05 11
               RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9... kary1371 04-13-05 9
 not that it matters, but sorgee 04-12-05 6
   RE: not that it matters, but weecama 04-13-05 7
       RE: not that it matters, but Debberz13 04-13-05 8
           RE: not that it matters, but kary1371 04-13-05 10
   RE: not that it matters, but biancaxxx 04-14-05 12
 Congratulations Bianca! Krautboy 04-15-05 13
   RE: Congratulations Bianca! kary1371 04-15-05 14
   RE: Congratulations Bianca! KObrien_fan 04-15-05 15
       RE: Congratulations Bianca! biancaxxx 04-17-05 21
   RE: Congratulations Bianca! Corvis 04-15-05 16
       Snewserkickers Krautboy 04-15-05 17
           RE: Snewserkickers Brownroach 04-15-05 18
               RE: Snewserkickers Krautboy 04-15-05 19
                   RE: Snewserkickers Brownroach 04-15-05 20
   RE: Congratulations Bianca! biancaxxx 04-17-05 22
 RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9... redbeard103152 04-17-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-10-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9 "
10. Who from Koror will compete in the Immunity Challenge?

He's implying that a tribe "Koror" is competing in the IC.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-12-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9 "
>10. Who from Koror will compete
>in the Immunity Challenge?

>
>He's implying that a tribe "Koror"
>is competing in the IC.
>

...or that everyone remaining is now a member of Koror.

Krautboy

04-12-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9 "
I think you are right (as you very often are!) KrautBoy.

That is what is expect and with 5 pts for the question, I don't expect any surprise there!

It might just be his way of stating what as been said : there will not be a new tribe name, still just Koror... including Steph...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9 "
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-05 AT 04:21 PM (EST)

I don't think Snewser is stating or implying anything. Every possibility is offered as a choice:

Choose one of the following if you think that Koror and Ulong are still separate tribes and one person goes up against Stephenie:
A. Caryn
B. Coby
C. Gregg
D. Ian
E. Janu
F. Jennifer
G. Katie
H. Tom

Choose this if you think Koror and Ulong are still separate tribes and everyone on Koror is participating against Stephanie:
I. Everyone as a team

Choose this if you think Koror and Ulong are still separate tribes and more than one Koror (but not all) are participating against Stephanie:
K. None of the above is correct

Choose this if you think the challenge is an individual challenge, whether Stephenie becomes a member of Koror or not:
J. Everyone individually

Choose this if you think the challenge is individual, Stephenie gets absorbed, AND the tribe has a different name:
K. None of the above is correct

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-12-05, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9 "
>I don't think Snewser is stating
>or implying anything.

May I have a T-Shirt made?

04-13-05, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9 "
Go right ahead.

04-13-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9 "
Good point.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-12-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "not that it matters, but"
Answer J for question 15 now reads:
"Crikey, I am heaps confused."

We just went in to do my sons picks and he noticed it was different from what is posted above. We are now wondering why Snewser changed it!

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-13-05, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: not that it matters, but"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-05 AT 02:33 AM (EST)

>Answer J for question 15 now
>reads:
>"Crikey, I am heaps confused."
>
>We just went in to do
>my sons picks and he
>noticed it was different from
>what is posted above.
>We are now wondering why
>Snewser changed it!
>

I think Snewser may have realized he mixed up a few answers , then edited to fix them, Crikey I am heaps confused ?
7. The episode title is "I Will Not Give Up". Who does this refer to? This was changed from C. None of the above or inconclusive
to

C. None of the above or more than one or inconclusive

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: not that it matters, but"
I am going to do either really good or really bad this week. Lots of questions that relate to one another and not a lot of help with only the two promos. Where are the TV promos? Have I just missed them or are they really nonexistant this week?

04-13-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
10. "RE: not that it matters, but"
Here (in Montreal, Canada) we get Survivor through a local channel and we don't get the actual promos, most of the time anyway... The local broadcasting takes over cbs during survivor.

For the promos they just show generic stuff and say don't miss Survivor a new episode, Thursday at 8:00pm, once in a while I get lucky enough that I see actual promos from cbs and see what everyone is talking about, it is just so annoying...!

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-14-05, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: not that it matters, but"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-05 AT 05:17 AM (EST)

It's my fault sorry lol.
i pointed out to snews that he had an error in the answer, because previously BOTH J and K mentioned a tie.

04-15-05, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Congratulations Bianca! "
Well done Bianca! First place overall!

You are Queen of the spoilers, leading the Snewserkickers to hold the lead over the Village of the Damned!

Congratulations!

Krautboy

04-15-05, 07:36 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Congratulations Bianca! "
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-05 AT 07:38 AM (EST)

Congrats Bianca and Krautboy! REspectivly first and second overall, as well as the Snewserkickers who are continuing to Kick you know what... ScarlettOHara, kobrien_fan, Bianca, Dallastarlily, forehead, Krautboy, Corvis, emydi, pmspml5, redbeard1031, weecama and Beebs. (Those are the names they are registered in the game, but for most we know who they are!)

You guys rock! Thanks to you all, I went up a lot in the game again 40 positions and this is just because I read these treads and all the insight and intelligent comments that you guys provide, if you go on other board, it's not always this good!

Thanks again and keep rocking!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Congratulations Bianca! "
Excellent once again Bianca and KB, and the whole team, way to go!

04-17-05, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Congratulations Bianca! "
thanks! u did excellent this week!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Congratulations Bianca! "
Nice work KB and Bianca! Go Snewserkickers!

(By the way, whoever came up with that name.... Thank You.)

04-15-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
17. "Snewserkickers "
Corvis:

Last season during A.S.S. our SBlows Fantasy team named "Asskickers" finished in 1st Place overall.(Forehead finished in second place overall for the car!) Scarlett, who together with Flowerpower, had organized the Asskickers, wanted to keep the winning tradition going, and so decided to keep the "kickers" part of the name...The Asskickers evolved to become the Snewserkickers, and as hoped, the winning tradition has continued!

Scarlett, the keymaster, can elaborate...

Krautboy

04-15-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Snewserkickers "
Congrats to all of you! Now, KB, you have to reclaim the # 1 spot on Spoiler Island...

04-15-05, 05:46 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Snewserkickers "
BR: That has always been your spot...I just borrowed it for a few weeks!

Krautboy

04-15-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Snewserkickers "
That was only in A$$. I'm currently at #51 so I think you have a better chance of getting it back at the moment.

04-17-05, 03:36 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Congratulations Bianca! "
Thank you KB!
It's an honour to be up the top with such wonderful people

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-17-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jump the Shark Questions : Ep 9 "
Way to go Bianca. Great week. Its getting harder and harder to hold on to the top position as the competition is breathing down our necks. I have no doubt that with the meeting of the minds we have here we will continue to rock. Go Snewserkickers!!!RedBeard

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •