The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Last names?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Starangels 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starangels Click to send private message to Starangels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Last names?"
Could someone help me in finding out what the last names of each of the women are. I am really just trying to find individual websites for each to see how the women are doing and I can't figure out where to get their last names in order to search for that. Thanks in advance.
Starangels

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Last names? Cygnus X1 11-30-05 1
   Cygnus, thanks for the link, a lot ... Angela1928 12-01-05 2
   RE: Last names? notstartingover 12-01-05 3
       RE: Last names? EnfanTerrible 12-01-05 5
 RE: Last names? AshLanie 12-01-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Last names?"
Check in this thread.

Welcome to the boards.

Angela1928 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-01-05, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angela1928 Click to send private message to Angela1928 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Cygnus, thanks for the link, a lot of good information there!"
Cygnus, thanks for the link, a lot of good information there!

notstartingover 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-01-05, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail notstartingover Click to send private message to notstartingover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Last names?"
>Check in this thread.
>
>
>Welcome to the boards.

That Sommer girl looks nothing like she did. Did she have plastic surgery? I have not read the website, just looked at the pictures.
http://www.sommersmiles.com.istemp.com/

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-01-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Last names?"

>
>
>
>That Sommer girl looks nothing like
>she did. Did she
>have plastic surgery? I
>have not read the website,
>just looked at the pictures.
>
>http://www.sommersmiles.com.istemp.com/

She lost more than a hundred pounds, so maybe she had a facelift, or I wonder if she's just young enough that her face snapped back on its own.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-01-05, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Last names?"
Per contract the hosuemate we see in tv time aren't suppose to have an active website while in the house. But allison has been allowed to keep hers active-might be cause she is a retunree and had it over the summer months. shrug

Once they either graduate or are kicked out, they are given paperwork for the section called: Where are they now (which is on the official site of S.O.) and usually a web site will be given if they have one.

Course it is up to them if they fill out said paperwork.

Hope that helped somewhat.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •