The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
I was kind of surprised to here Tom talk about Stephanie as if she was part of his core alliance. He spent about 1 day with Stephanie. He has spent the last 21 days with the rest of Korer and has helped lead Korer to the best record ever for a tribe. he is now going to betray his tribemates of the last 21 days to bring Stephanie in.

On the other hand, we have not heard anything from Stephanie indicating that she remembers any deals she made with Tom or other Koror members before the tribes were selected.

If Stephanie doesn't think of herself as being part of an alliance, her support could sway either way when sshe appears at Koror. Especially if the tribe starts to break out into different factions. I expect to see Stephanie's appearance to be the think that really divides Koror

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... Alchemist 04-08-05 1
 RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... Brownroach 04-08-05 2
   RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... Loree 04-08-05 3
       RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... oncebitten 04-08-05 4
           RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... PepeLePew13 04-08-05 5
               RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... Brownroach 04-08-05 7
 RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... cadfile 04-08-05 6
   RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... michel 04-08-05 8
 RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... Karchita 04-08-05 9
   RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... Pookie13 04-08-05 10
       RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... oncebitten 04-08-05 11
           RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... Alchemist 04-08-05 12
           RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... Pookie13 04-08-05 13
               RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... LibraRising 04-08-05 19
           RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... lipglosslover 04-08-05 14
               RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... Pookie13 04-08-05 15
   RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... volleyballmom 04-08-05 16
       RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... Pookie13 04-08-05 17
           RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... volleyballmom 04-08-05 18
               RE: Does Stephanie even know she is... Brownroach 04-08-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
Maybe her comments about being scared weren't only because of spending the night(s) alone on the island. They could have easily been refering to her joining Koror and not knowing if her alliance had held throughout the time apart.

Alchemist

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
I'd guess that after all this time, Steph assumes the alliance is dead, or moot, if she thinks about it at all at this point. Koror's been such a unified rock of a tribe, if I were in her position I'd be assuming I'll have to fight tooth and nail to get myself into a secure spot.

I think she'll be pleasantly shocked when Tom approaches her.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
We saw Ulong often talk of a switch or merge. Hoping to be saved. We never heard Koror wondering if they would stick together till it was time for the jury. I'm sure they considered this, we just never saw it. Tom and Ian may have been expecting at any time they might be joined back up with Steph in a reshifting of tribes. Steph and Tom made that pact at the beginning. Tom and Ian obviously still believe it and feel if Steph survives she will be so grateful to have an alliance with them that she will vote whatever way they want. But Steph has to really doubt that Tom and Ian are still waiting for her.

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
Does anyone know at what order Steph got picked to be on Ulong? I was wondering because if they were in an alliance then why didn't Tom choice Steph over Janu, or was Steph already picked?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
Folks, correct me if I'm wrong... but I believe that Steph was the first woman picked for Ulong after Jolanda picked Bobby Jon.

Ian picked Katie as the first woman for Koror.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

04-08-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
Yes, Tom couldn't pick Steph for Koror because Bobby Jon had just snapped her up for Ulong.

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
I think she just has forgotten about it since it was so long ago.

She will be a bit shocked and pleased if Tom reminds her about it.

Tom and Ian need her more as a counter to Gregg and Jenn yet it could be the old "alliances revealed don't last" thing.

It will depend on who Steph latches onto first if and when she comes over to Koror. Although she values loyality she has flirted with shifting her votes.

I use to be a photon in the wavelength continuum, but now I wear pants and talk.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
In her position she doesn't have a choice. She knows Tom is the leader of the tribe so she has to approach him saying that she'll vote whichever way he wants her to. She couldn't afford going behind his back and falling on someone who has an alliance with Tom.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-08-05, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
I don't think Steph would have forgotten something like a alliance with Tom, Ian and Katie. She is too sharp of a cookie to forget something that important. I doubt, however, that she would be counting on it still being in place because too much time and too many events have gone past. I agree she will be pleasantly surprised to learn it still exists, and it could very well be her ticket to much deeper into the game.

Pookie13 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-08-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pookie13 Click to send private message to Pookie13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
At the TC where Koror awarded IC to Ib, Steph sort of smiled when she got 2 votes - could that have been someone from Koror sending her a message?

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
Do you remember who voted for her?

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
I believe it was Ian and Coby.

04-08-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pookie13 Click to send private message to Pookie13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-05 AT 03:01 PM (EST)

Sorry I don't remember - I don't think they really showed us all the voting. I can't find it on the CBS website in print and can't view the Insider vids. The RealityNewsOnline article says they couldn't tell the votes either because no one but Caryn (who voted for BobbyJon) said anything and they showed the rest of the votes so quickly. Here's the link: http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article0419.art&page=3

I just remember Steph's smile and thinking at the time it was kind of sweet, like she felt complimented. Now after reading this thread and VS' thread about the editing and the revealed alliance, I was thinking again about that smile.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-08-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
Coby said something, too: "I hope you get it, girl" (about Steph). At first I thought it might have meant something, but he probably just respected her.

lipglosslover 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lipglosslover Click to send private message to lipglosslover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
>Do you remember who voted for her?

Koror immunity vote:

Janu (Votes Ibrahim)

Coby (Votes Stephenie)

Caryn (Votes Bobby Jon)

Ian (Votes Stephanie)

Katie (Votes Ibrahim)

Tom (Votes Bobby Jon)

Jenn (Votes Ibrehem)

Gregg (Votes Angie)

04-08-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
Well now I wonder why Tom voted for BJ then, but in last night's ep said he was happy to see Steph make it through. Why wouldn't he have voted with Ian for Steph? Things that you make you stop and go hmmmmmm ...

volleyballmom 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volleyballmom Click to send private message to volleyballmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
I just watched Survivor Live with Bobby Jon and he said she mentioned this alliance to him. It was after they'd lost a couple of challenges and she mentioned that she had an alliance with Tom.

04-08-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
Did they elaborate on this or just move on to the next point?

volleyballmom 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volleyballmom Click to send private message to volleyballmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
Let's see, a caller asked about the scene with Tom and Ian. Bobby John was asked if this was ever mentioned. He said that on Day 2 Steph told him about it. Then he said after we lost and lost again she mentioned that she had an alliance with Tom. Jenna said something like, of course, you'd start to talk about what would happen when you merge and Bobby Jon agreed and then they pretty much moved on to the next caller.

04-08-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Does Stephanie even know she is part of an alliance?"
Here's a Houston Chronicle article.

On the CBS reality show, Koror tribe power player Tom Westman revealed a secret alliance between three Koror members and LaGrossa, established on the first day of the game before any survivors were split into tribes.

"She told me about that," Drinkard revealed. "I was actually approached to be a part of their alliance. I declined because it was only the first day, and we didn't know each other yet."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •