The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
HaroldBalzaccio
(4/6/05 1:38 pm)
ezSupporter

Survivor 10, Ep. 10: "Exile Island"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Survivor: Palau
Episode 10
"Exile Island"
April 21, 8 p.m. ET
CBS

Interesting title...

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... Devious Weasel 04-06-05 1
   RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... volsfan 04-06-05 2
   RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... emydi 04-06-05 3
       RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... Devious Weasel 04-06-05 4
           RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... emydi 04-06-05 9
       RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... I_AM_HE 04-06-05 6
   RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... montanagirl 04-06-05 5
 RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... aethelstan 04-06-05 7
   RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... kingfish 04-06-05 8
   RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... montanagirl 04-06-05 10
       RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... kary1371 04-07-05 16
 RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... thetick 04-07-05 11
   RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... Brownroach 04-07-05 12
       Worst. Reward. Ever Devious Weasel 04-07-05 13
           No, the Worst. Reward. Ever emydi 04-07-05 14
               RE: Exile.... MrsElizabeth 04-07-05 15
 RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... Alchemist 04-08-05 17
   RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... Brownroach 04-08-05 18
       RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... Devious Weasel 04-08-05 19
           RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... LibraRising 04-08-05 20
 RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... Estee 04-08-05 21
   RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... geg6 04-08-05 22
 RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... LookeeLoo 04-08-05 23
   RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... knuckles487 04-09-05 24
       RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... Wezzie 04-09-05 25
           RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... Wezzie 04-09-05 26
 RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... KObrien_fan 04-15-05 27
   RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... volsfan 04-15-05 28
   RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... Breezy 04-15-05 29
   RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... Brownroach 04-15-05 30
       RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... PepeLePew13 04-15-05 31
           RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... msmkmk 04-15-05 32
           RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island... braveheart 04-15-05 33
 Let's get back to this lovwigglesworth 04-21-05 34
   RE: Let's get back to this volsfan 04-21-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Steph on her own? Janu feeling isolated? Napoleon sentenced to Palau?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
You beat me to it rodent!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-05 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

but then wouldn't it be titled Elba Island?

So does she stay more than one night alone, with whole bunch of cameremen and production people....

et fix font

04-06-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
You make it sound so dirty.

04-06-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Sorry, I know all it really is, is a young girl's journey from Milan to Palau...

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-05 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

yeah, what's up with all the camermen and stuff? i guess the contestantsdon't really interact with them much, but are they like the British guards at Buckingham palace or whatever? can you wave and make faces and act like an idiot in front of them and get nothing but stony silence, and your actions preserved on film for posterity? inquiring minds want to know.

also, do they wear tall black fuzzy hats? on the one hand, taht would get really hot. on the other, it would be a good place to hide beef jerky and stuff that you didn't want ravenous cannibalistic game show contestants to steal and/or kill you for.

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
exile

noun

1: voluntarily absent from home or country
2: expelled from home or country by authority
3: the act of expelling a person from their native land v : expel from a country

Source: WordNet (r) 1.7

For this episode, I like def. #2:

This could be a reference to Stephanie being the lone Unlong...but I'd rather think it refers to Koror's Island...I think that once BJ is gone, and Steph moves to Koror (why would they abandon their custom built camp, right?), they will start exiling each other one by one. So far, they haven't had to do that (not really, anyway) and the Korors who end up getting 'exiled' by their tribe are going to feel the hurt that much more...

-montanagirl

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-06-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
It could be Janu or someone else referring to their situation as a whole. They've been stranded for 23 days (hmmm, didn't someone say Day 23 was important or is it 26 by now?) and their feeling so cut-off from the outside world.

Alternatively, it could refer to a military themed POW challenge. Were there any islands that would have been POW camps or refugee camps in the area or an island where political exiles took refuge?
This could simply be an escape type challenge where everyone must contruct a type of craft that will enable them to get off one island and over to another to win II.

I cannot see this as referring to Stephenie spending the night alone as that's the beginning of Ep. 9 and not Ep. 10.

©Forged by RolldDice, 2004
World Travel Tips

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
At least it sounds like we're getting into "sleeps away" bonus pts at CBS fantasy. Now if we can just figure out who wins reward (It's not likely about Steph - or Sheph if you will - unless she happens to be the RC winner I think) First impression has me leaning toward Def #1, it being a reward.

It would be cool if they ganged up on a fellow tribemate and kicked him/her off the island for a nite ot so (Def #2), but it seems unlikely.

The authorities penalize Steph for cheating at fire starter? (just now thunk that up, obviously not a serious option).

An aspect to a challenge competition? Seems like that would be a little too tilted toward an athelete.

Is there an island relatively near there named Exile btw?

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
I wasn't implying that the exile refers to Steph spending the night alone. She wouldn't be an exile until she had to leave her 'home' camp for good anyway.

Steph will the the lone Unlong even after she moves to Koror. An exile in the midst of her enemies.

Janu may be feeling exiled...like the lepers.

Coby may be feeling exiled...maybe someone makes some sort of stupid remark about his flamboyance OR more likely he realizes he doesn't have a chance to be in on a majority alliance.

And now for the reachers...

Gregg may be feeling exiled...maybe Jenn finally gets mad because he won't actually screw her on camera...and she dumps him. (Although I think she actually waits to do the dumping until after he takes her on a nice boat ride).

Jenn may be feeling exiled...because Gregg won't actually screw her on camera.

Caryn may be feeling exiled...because she can't get Tom to pay attention to her, no matter how bitchy she gets...

Ian may be feeling exiled...Toilet Nazi!

Tom may be feeling exiled...perhaps Peta drops by the island for a visit.

Katie may be feeling exiled...because they actually had to start to ration food, work around camp, and come up with a game plan.

-montanagirl

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
LOL Montanagirl!

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-07-05, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thetick Click to send private message to thetick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
i really hope not...

but it could be where Jonathan and Wanda have been parked

04-07-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
I think this is a reward challenge where the winner is taken to an island to see the '70's rock group Exile in concert.

04-07-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
13. "Worst. Reward. Ever"

04-07-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
14. "No, the Worst. Reward. Ever"
would be if that happened and Wanda was a back up singer and Jonathan lifted weights to the beat of the music..
|

MrsElizabeth 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-07-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MrsElizabeth Click to send private message to MrsElizabeth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Exile...."
I think that Steph goes to visit Koror. That is where it is decided that she can be used for a coup. The previews show her being listed as one of the F4. Helping to upset the apple cart post move could be a great move.

Coming back from Koror she now has real reason to fight - she still has a shot at F4. Bobby John wont have that same reason to fight for immunity, and he will go home...

hope some of that made sense. I am not particularly eloquent.

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Impressions from the preview shots makes me think it is Coby. He had that emotional confessional and then the shots of him being left out of something or other (didn't catch the whole thing). So he may feel exiled once again either by his over sensitivity or misunderstanding.

Alchemist

04-08-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
If he's still around for this episode.

04-08-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Yeah. He certainly got the "gone next episode" edit last night.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-08-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Is there going to be a recrap? And do they have unique titles?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Okay, I'll say it.

'Ghost tribe'.

(Anyone remember that one Paulie's Precap where they found an island inhabited by lost Survivors...?)

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
OMH, Estee! That's one of my all-time favorite Paulie's Precap.
LMAO.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-05, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Reference to a person? If Janu is still there it could refer to her final demise? Her poor health leaves her isolated? If Coby is still there, has he totally alienated Tom and Tom instigates Coby's feelings of ostrication by targeting him in the other tribemates eyes?

Reference to a challenge? Do we have any previous season challenge evidence for individual immunity that could match this description? Could the challenge be based on some historical war event that occurred in that area? Could this refer to a RC trip to some historical location?

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-05, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Could this refer
>to a RC trip to
>some historical location?>

I seen something about a cave on one of the islands wherein are native drawings on the walls. But don't know how that would relate to "exile". Wezzie, did I see about this on one of your threads dealing with the site locations, and things to do in Palau?

Wezzie 72 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wezzie Click to send private message to Wezzie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Hi Knuckles. There are ancient cave drawings on Ulong Island, home of the Koror Tribe. Here are several pages of photos of Ulong Island: http://www.pbase.com/beechnut/palau_2004_ulong

Wezzie 72 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-05, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wezzie Click to send private message to Wezzie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Here's the list of islands that were off limits during the production.

No entry within 1.2 miles of:

Ngeroblobang Beach (that's Ulong Tribe's beach)
Ngeremdiu Beach (Margie's Beach, a challenge location)
Japanese/German lighthouse (they haven't shown this yet)
pier near Ngeremdiu (Tribal Council location)
Ngkesill (last week's challenge spot)

No entry onto the land at:

Ulong Island (Koror Tribe lives here)
Ngchus (I don't think we've seen this yet)
Ngchelobel (I don't think we've seen this yet, either.)

I also heard that they filmed on NECO Island, which must have something to do with NECO Marine, the group that worked with SEG. It's probably privately owned.

Survivor Maps: http://www.claycritters.com/map/survivor_10_map.htm

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
So from the previews of next weeks show we now have the answer to what exile island means. The first one to bail in the immunity challenge will be sent off to exile island and live by themselves...

04-15-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Yeah, I caught that too. I wonder if Vegas is taking bets on anyone other than Janu?

I thought Janu looked terrible lastnight. She doesn't look like she can last much longer without starving to death!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Puts an interesting twist on the immunity challenge, but can that person be voted out then? Will TC not be until the next day so the exiled person has to actually spend a night in exile?

04-15-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Well we can be quite sure Stephenie won't be the first to bail.

This seems very odd. Why do something like this right after we saw Stephenie living all alone at Ulong? And the challenge sounds like something akin to last night's IC, if people can bail out one by one.

I wonder if the person is really living all alone or if they are living with some Palauans. Maybe Jeff doesn't give them any information about the conditions so it becomes another "choice" issue.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Would the first to bail be sent off to Ulong's camp? Just a thought.

I'm in the camp that if it's Janu who is 'exiled', she would rather quit the game than to spend a whole day on her own.

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

msmkmk 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msmkmk Click to send private message to msmkmk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-05 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

By the wording, "The first person to bail will be abandoned to live on your own."

Considering the title, "Exile Island"

In order to be abandoned on Exile Island, I would think the IC has to take place on Exile Island. The first person to bail will be abandoned on Exile Island and the other tribe members will leave Exile Island and return to camp.

This would fit both the definition of abandoned and exile.

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Episode 10 Title: "Exile Island""
Exactly as I said in the East Coast update thread last night Pepe.

I too agree that she might quit rather than spend the night alone. And BR, I do believe Jiffy said, "The first one to bail will be forced to spend the night alone". Or something like that. So I don't think there will be any Palau natives to keep the exiled Survivor company. BTW BR, you are working far too hard for a Friday. LOL, great threads!

I'm still holding out that if and when Janu quits she won't be allowed to be on the jury. MB is trying to get the point across this season that only the strong survive. Quitters don't have a place or a say in what happens in the end. The editing last night showed Janu struggling, "My back is killing me", she was the last one to get up and greet Steph. Plus the editing showed a shocked look on Janu's face when Coby got the boot, maybe this is further proof that Janu may feel all is hopeless now that her only ally is gone. IMHO

Braveheart

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Let's get back to this"
We all know Janu is the boot this week and Tom wins immunity.
But I am still confused as to how this island thing is going to work.
They are exiled at the same challenge used for Immunity. But we see all eight of them going into TC. So we know that the exiled person is back with the tribe befor TC. If it is the same night, what is the point of sending someone on their own for just one afternoon? Could TC be the next day?

04-21-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Let's get back to this"
I don't think the person that is exiled has to be back with the tribe. It could work out that the tribe has to pick up the exiled player on their way to TC. Or, if the exiled player is still on their own, I could see MB not showing us the two arrivals but would show us all of them entering TC together.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •