The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Has Nobody Here Heard of the First Four?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-01-01, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Has Nobody Here Heard of the First Four?"
The theory of the First Four is basically based on one thing. When spoiler sites decided to release early info on the cast (I think it was a week or two early), they all only had 12 contestants listed. The point of this is that the Australian informant was only able to see the castaways/call sheet during the second week and therefore was not able to account for the first four. They would be....

Debb
Kel
Kimmi
Nick

Kimmi and Nick may go reverse order as there's no photographic evidence like there was for the first two.

Also, it's been reported that Kucha lost more pre merger immunities than Ogakor and, as I've said in another thread, there are more men than women in the merged tribe.

*Note: The articles I read are links off SurvivorNews.net and this was a couple days ago so if you want to read them in whole check that site.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Has Nobody Here Heard of the Fi... Minstrel 02-01-01 1
   RE: Has Nobody Here Heard of the Fi... Kokoro 02-01-01 2
       RE: Has Nobody Here Heard of the Fi... Minstrel 02-01-01 3
 Solid So Far AyatollahKhomeini 02-01-01 4
   RE: Solid So Far stickboy 02-02-01 5
       Kimmi is next, if Kucha loses immun... Irisheyes 02-02-01 6
           RE: Kimmi is next, if Kucha loses i... cowboyroo 02-03-01 7
               RE: Kimmi is next, if Kucha loses i... Minstrel 02-03-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-01-01, 04:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Has Nobody Here Heard of the First Four?"
I have heard (and seen) this theory and its pics. Sure it could be true, however there is other spoiler information (just as ambiguous) that refutes this theory. AkA Debb talking about being on a plane back with Kimmi and her telling Regis that "you'd be surprised how far people can go."

As for the merger population, it depends on when you consider the merger and what CBS planned to do for that episode. There could be some tricks there. I don't believe we have enough information to predict merger information until E4 airs. There's talk that E3,4, &5 are TC's ousting women. Assuming Kel goes in E2, and three women after him, E6 would air with 7-4 men and make it impossible for the women to outnumber the men for another four episodes!

In S1, the Jury of Seven plus 2 was a point in time for changes and thus one tribe. That meant 7 TC's were held. So, I think we need to get past E4 or E5 to even have a chance to see an edge to one gender or the other.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-01-01, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Has Nobody Here Heard of the First Four?"
Keep in mind that they would have to be on the same plane....nobody, absolutely ~nobody~ was allowed to return to the US until filming was done.

I'm also not quite sure about the merger info for another reason....the article isn't all that specific as to weather it is the three days of the merger or after the first vote.
ie. On S1 there were 5 men/5 women going in but the removal of Gretchen makes it 5/4.

Here's my kinda sorta pre merger voting theory (also keeping in mind that Kucha has been reported to lose more than Okagor making it a 4:6 team ratio of Kucha:Ogakor) This is one possible combo that would give us the 4:6 ratio of Women:Men (with me trusting the f4 theory) Deb(gone), Kimmi, Nick and one other woman from Kucha (imho it's probably Liz, as cute as I think she is) are gone; and Kel(in the bag) and one Ogakor woman are gone.

Aaaah all the speculation is frying my brain!!!!

02-01-01, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Has Nobody Here Heard of the First Four?"
Not to mention that, IMHO, S2 is much more competitive than S1. Good bods and lots of "personalities." This makes predicting the bootees that much harder. For example, I read in US Weekly for 1/29/01 that Kimmi evidently isn't as dumb as she sounds/looks? She's just more of a "free spirit." People like Maralyn are everything they report they are. Evidently, she's one tough cookie! Not to mention Elizabeth who designs shoes for Puma, and Tina is a state raquetball champion. Guided by the knowledge of S1, this group is much "tougher" in many aspects.

This mag also stated in its article (having yet another reporter on location for the shooting), that Rodger lost a lot of weight. I believe personal interactions will dictate the first four voted off more than say losing a reward or immunity challenge.

Having said that, Kimmi's mouth, and Kel potentially going "army ballistic" could be the support we need to justify the spoiler here. But we do need more information on Ogakor, and I think it will come amply tonight.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-01-01, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Solid So Far"
Two shows, two of the First Four gone. Looks good so far. Kimmi still looks like a solid choice to go next....

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

stickboy 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-02-01, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stickboy Click to send private message to stickboy Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Solid So Far"
Another similarity to SI that gives reason to why Kimmi is next (and I'm sure this is just coincidence).

Remember how Stacey was voted off at the very next TC even though she lead her team to victory in the SI food reward challenge?

Her win didn't help her.

And so, why couldn't the same thing happen here? I could also see Kimmi being lead into a false sense of security in this next episode because of her win for the team. So, she begins to be annoying again (remember E1 at nite?).

Question: Do we really have any strong quotes or information about Nick? If not, would that be a good reason he is next because we would be totally surprised? Well sure! Why not! hehe

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-02-01, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Kimmi is next, if Kucha loses immunity"
WIth the amount of airtime that Kimmi has been given, I think she will go soon. Her cackle is enough to wake that dead. That alone would make me vote her off, thats for sure. Yhey didn't show us footage from nighttime, but if she keeps talking about masterbating and sex, she will make some people uncomfortable, like Rodger.
They are telling her story, and it is coming to a swift conclusion.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-03-01, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kimmi is next, if Kucha loses immunity"
I read somewhere that Kimmi goes in her birthday suit on her birthday. How does her birthday fall into the scheme of things...

Does anyone know when it is and how it would fall episode-wise

02-03-01, 01:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Kimmi is next, if Kucha loses immunity"
Kimmi's birthday is November 11 -- she will be 29. It falls on Day 20 which is one day prior to TC #7, which in itself is the first TC after the merge of the tribes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •