The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up"
I don't know how to do the vidcaps, but you can watch it. And I always think you should watch it first anyway, because there is stuff you can get from watching it that you can't get from viewing vidcaps. So go and watch it here.

The first half is focused on how never before has a tribe been so decimated. This includes a shot of a challenge where she is swimming under a wooden platform under the voiceover "Fight of their lives". The second half starts with talking about how Koror is breaking up showing a very disheartened Coby talking about quitting (along with a shot of him swimming under the same platform Steph was swimming under). But the shocker is headlined by the voiceover saying "Is there a secret alliance between the two tribes?" wherein we see Ian talking to someone and saying "The Final Four is me, you (picture of Tom), Steph, and Katie." So we're supposed to believe he is talking to Tom, and he probably is, but we don't know for sure.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Caps at Phoenix Brownroach 04-01-05 1
   RE: Caps at Phoenix volsfan 04-01-05 2
       RE: Caps at Phoenix Brownroach 04-01-05 3
   RE: Caps at Phoenix bobscure 04-01-05 10
 The Vid Caps volsfan 04-01-05 4
   RE: The Vid Caps msmkmk 04-01-05 5
       RE: The Vid Caps volsfan 04-01-05 6
   RE: The Vid Caps Krautboy 04-01-05 7
   RE: The Vid Caps volsfan 04-01-05 8
       RE: The Vid Caps KLicK 04-02-05 11
       RE: The Vid Caps sylvester 04-02-05 13
           RE: The Vid Caps volsfan 04-02-05 14
 we've known this all along... fallingtogether 04-01-05 9
   RE: we've known this all along... katethegreat 04-02-05 12
       RE: we've known this all along... emydi 04-02-05 15
           RE: we've known this all along... Witless 04-03-05 35
       Going out on a limb here, but... sylvester 04-02-05 16
           Ok, look at Steph's buff here.... sylvester 04-02-05 17
               RE: Ok, look at Steph's buff here..... volsfan 04-02-05 18
                   RE: Ok, look at Steph's buff here..... bobscure 04-02-05 19
                       RE: Ok, look at Steph's buff here..... emydi 04-02-05 20
                           RE: Ok, look at Steph's buff here..... bobscure 04-02-05 21
                               RE: Ok, look at Steph's buff here..... emydi 04-02-05 23
               RE: Ok, look at Steph's buff here..... Krautboy 04-02-05 22
           RE: Going out on a limb here, but..... bobscure 04-02-05 24
 New caps at Fever! volsfan 04-02-05 25
   RE: New caps at Fever! volsfan 04-02-05 26
       RE: New caps at Fever! bobscure 04-02-05 28
   Gross Food Challenge Krautboy 04-02-05 27
       GFO is RC biancaxxx 04-02-05 29
           RE: GFO is RC bobscure 04-02-05 31
           RE: GFO is RC volsfan 04-02-05 32
           RE: GFC is RC Krautboy 04-02-05 34
       RE: Gross Food Challenge volsfan 04-02-05 30
           RE: Gross Food Challenge kingfish 04-04-05 37
               RE: Gross Food Challenge montanagirl 04-04-05 42
                   RE: Gross Food Challenge kingfish 04-04-05 43
 The proper care and feeding of the ... bobscure 04-02-05 33
   RE: The proper care and feeding of ... knuckles487 04-04-05 36
       RE: The proper care and feeding of ... kingfish 04-04-05 38
   RE: The proper care and feeding of ... gwrbassin 04-04-05 39
       RE: The proper care and feeding of ... Brownroach 04-04-05 40
           RE: The proper care and feeding of ... gwrbassin 04-04-05 41
 RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up kingfish 04-04-05 44
   RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up sylvester 04-04-05 45
       RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up knuckles487 04-04-05 46
       RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up kingfish 04-04-05 47
           RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up bobscure 04-04-05 48
               RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up kingfish 04-05-05 50
           RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up cadfile 04-05-05 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Caps at Phoenix"
VG has the caps up:

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S10E08promoA?page=1

I always have trouble bringing caps over from Phoenix so maybe someone else can try it. Here's the VO:

Thursday!
Never in Survivor History has a tribe been so decimated.
Bobby Jon: "Nothing has worked for this tribe."
Now, Ulong is down to 2.
Stephenie: "It's so hard. It's like, you're out here with no one."
They're in the fight of their lives.
Stephenie: "It's do or die."
And, on the other side of the island, a tribe is breaking down.
Coby: "I've given up a lot in my life. Wasn't going to let anyone make me quit this time"
Plus, could there be a shocking secret alliance between the 2 tribes?
Ian: "Final 4 is me, you , Stephenie and Katie."
Coby: "What?"

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Caps at Phoenix"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-05 AT 04:34 PM (EST)

I will try and bring them over.

ETA: There are 132 pics...I will only post one pic of each shot!

04-01-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Caps at Phoenix"
Thanks, Vols! Actually the first part is all the SoLongs getting their torches snuffed one by one, we don't really need all of those.

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-01-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Caps at Phoenix"
BR, if you're having problems bringing over the Phoenix caps you're probably doing what I was doing last week. The url in the address bar is not the same as the url when you right click on the pics then click properties. You need to add .jpg to the end of the url in the address bar or right click and copy and paste the url in properties. VG said it was because they're in the gallery. Can't say as though I've seen that elsewhere....

04-01-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The Vid Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-05 AT 07:38 PM (EST)

I tried to bring the ones that I thought show new stuff:

ETA the voice over:
VO: Never in Survivor History has a tribe been so decimated.
Bobby Jon: "Nothing has worked for this tribe."
VO: Now, Ulong is down to 2.
Stephenie: "It's so hard. It's like, you're out here with no one."
VO: They're in the fight of their lives.
Stephenie: "It's do or die."
VO: And, on the other side of the island, a tribe is breaking down.
Coby: "I've given up a lot in my life. Wasn't going to let anyone make me quit this time"
VO: Plus, could there be a shocking secret alliance between the 2 tribes?
Ian: "Final 4 is me, you , Stephenie and Katie."
Coby: "What?"

msmkmk 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-01-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msmkmk Click to send private message to msmkmk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Vid Caps"
Is that a vehicle in picture #41?

Check the right side of the picture about half way down.

This is suppose to be at Koror.

04-01-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Vid Caps"
I included that pic because I thought there was something there but I can't tell what it is.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-01-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Vid Caps"
Thanks for bringing over the vidcaps Vols...

#62 - #67 look like they are at a the RC. The Koror are sitting on bleacher type seating and the mood looks pretty relaxed, with Katie and Steph both very happy, so it's probably not for Immunity.

Krautboy

04-01-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Vid Caps"
I think this vid cap shows us Ian sitting out but what the heck has the person sitting beside Ian have on their shoes?

Also, could some of the pics of Steph and BJ be of them doing the build fire challenge? Are the pics of Coby new or are they rehashed?

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-02-05, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Vid Caps"

Do you think only two people will compete for Koror? Seems like it.

We know one is Coby, whose wet hair is also showing?

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Vid Caps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 10:20 AM (EST)

"I think this vid cap shows us Ian sitting out but what the heck has the person sitting beside Ian have on their shoes?"

Vols, I played with that portion of the pic as best I could. I think it's a shirt or something someone laid down, see what you think:

It's pretty grainy and hard to see, but looks like a shirt or shorts to me.

The pics of Coby are new I believe.

Please call me Cat!!

04-02-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
14. "RE: The Vid Caps"
Thanks Cat! It almost looks like fuzzy house slippers! LMAO! You may be right though...it does look like something on the ground.

fallingtogether 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-01-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fallingtogether Click to send private message to fallingtogether Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "we've known this all along..."
The fact that there's a secret alliance between Steph and Tom/Ian/Katie is no real shock. We saw this from very first episode where Tom was talking with Steph about an alliance with him, Steph and Ian.

So Devious Weasel, I don't think there's much of a shock here.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: we've known this all along..."
It's a shock to your average viewer who has (perhaps) forgotten this conversation from sometime in February. Just not to obsessive people who think write and study about the show every day or two, IMO.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: we've known this all along..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

hey, I resememble that statment

And remember though, that strategies revealed do not succeed...so we know this is not the final 4

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Witless Click to send private message to Witless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: we've known this all along..."
>
>And remember though, that strategies revealed
>do not succeed...so we know
>this is not the final
>4

I think that depends on which Final Four Ian is referring to.

For him to say what he says, he has to be quoting. Now he could be quoting himself or Tom having a conversation, as in "The Final Four is you (Tom/Ian), me (Ian/Tom), Stephenie and Katie."

But if he is quoting someone else, then he would not be part of that Final Four and Tom might not be, either.

Not likely, given that long ago conversation between Tom and Stephenie, but remember when Koror voted to give immunity to one of the Ulongs. Ian voted for Stephenie, but Tom voted for Bobby Jon . If Tom thinks of himself as part of an alliance with Stephenie, I would think he would have voted for her to get immunity, just to ensure that she would stick around. But maybe he thought she was definitely safe. Even so, if I were a betting woman, I'd bet that Tom no longer sees the Final Four that way.

It's also possible that Ian is talking about an old alliance plan, and is discussing how things have changed since then, and is wondering if Stephenie thinks that the allaince is still a go when the other have since made different plans. Perhaps Ian and Tom are having a difference of opinion over whether or not they should bring Stephenie in if there is a merge and drop someone else.

04-02-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Going out on a limb here, but..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

Maybe, just maybe Ian is talking to BJ, not Tom.

I'm really thinking the theories that have been proposed already are a real possibility. BJ could go on a reward, leaving Steph alone one night. I think Mersay has had excellent info, BUT, this is one area she hasn't been that clear on. Maybe the IC pics we're seeing are individual? It's at least possible.

I'm editing to switch out the pics I originally posted with this combo I did, where I believe the voiceover of Ian telling someone it's him, them, Katie & Steph to final 4:

It looks like similar foliage, similar shadows, similar time of day. BJ looks very interested. Possible?

Please call me Cat!!

04-02-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
17. "Ok, look at Steph's buff here...."
I have been interested in the pic of Steph smiling. She has her buff on and it looks like a challenge to me. Why smile? I guess maybe because they're hearing about the reward, or maybe, just maybe cause she just got her Koror buff and Solong is no more?

This is a weird pic, the lower half is a clear pic of Steph wearing her blue buff, the top part is the smiling pic of Steph from this episode. To my eyes, it's at least possible she's wearing a brown buff. I'm always suspicious when pics are so closely cropped like that.

I admit I may be hallucinating, but it's at least worth a discussion I think.

Please call me Cat!!

04-02-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ok, look at Steph's buff here...."
Great find Cat! I think you may be on to something here. However, I use caution because how many times have we thought something strange about the buffs!

04-02-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ok, look at Steph's buff here...."
Interesting. The last time we had a colorized buff Tom was assuring Janu she'd make the jury or F2. I wonder if that was intentionally shown out of sequence? Coby looks and sounds like he's in trouble but perhaps that's diversion.

We know the initial power 5 of Tom, Ian, and Katie are worried about the otehr two, Gregg and Jen. Using Steph and or BJ over the next 2-3 weeks to help vote out peeps who could ally with G&J is a smart move. If that's what they do, Janu makes an easy sacrifice.

04-02-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ok, look at Steph's buff here...."
I still say there was absolutely no colorizing of Janu's buff in that web promo a few weeks back...this colorization of Steph's buff in the above picture is interesting...

Merge or not to merge...that is the ? this week...

04-02-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ok, look at Steph's buff here...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

I think it's folded like it is in this shot:

ETF: My usual flipping Phoenix .jpg problem.

04-02-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Ok, look at Steph's buff here...."
I saw the promo on tv during the first half of the game and it doesn't seem like there is a merge at all...I couldn't pinpoint where that smiling picture was in the promo...

04-02-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ok, look at Steph's buff here...."
Cat: The comparison you make is very interesting and Steph's buff does look brown in that shot. This shot could be from the same day:

Notice that the top edge of Steph's buff appears to be brown, while the rest is blue. It may be just the way it's folded...

Krautboy

04-02-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Going out on a limb here, but..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 07:36 PM (EST)

Cat, that BJ pic is from this series:

The foliage seen here:

seems to match the foliage seen here:

Meanwhile, the foliage seen here seems to match the foliage behind Ians's head in a shot I hope to find again:

Also, Steph's buff look's unnaturally blue on the front in that pic but not bright blue at all on the sides. Even the Ulong flag looks too blue.

04-02-05, 08:46 PM (EST)
25. "New caps at Fever!"
Here are some caps from the promo during basketball:

04-02-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
26. "RE: New caps at Fever!"
In 15 and 16 where is BJ's buff and what are the two "stands" for?

04-02-05, 09:47 PM (EST)
28. "RE: New caps at Fever!"
BJ is wearing his buff as a headband.

Here they are soaked, returning from the water challenge:

In this new cap they're dressed differently and look happy, apparently on their way to the IC. Expecting a merge?

Caps 6 & 7 could be from the GFC so I wouldn't expect happy faces.

I read there was some controversy surrounding one of the challenges. We see Coby looking surprised but he's soaked and has already competed. Later we see him looking depressed.

I wish I could see mroe of this. I worked on the one that looked like a car from a distance and think it may be tanks but I don't trust my eyes. I'll add those to this post in a bit.

04-02-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
27. "Gross Food Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

BJ (wearing his tunic) and Steph arriving for the Gross Food Challenge.

BJ(still wearing his tunic) with a mouth full of something, at the Gross Food Challenge...

Krautboy

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-05, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "GFO is RC"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

This is the Reward Challenge.. not sure if you guys knew that yet or not, I haven't read all the threads yet lol.

EDIT: subject is meant to be GFC

04-02-05, 10:12 PM (EST)
31. "RE: GFO is RC"
Really? So they're showing them returning to Ulong from the IC? They don't usually do that so it looks like the fire starting immunity is at TC and the merge talk in the previews is misdirection.

04-02-05, 10:15 PM (EST)
32. "RE: GFO is RC"
bianca, I have been thinking all along that the gross food challenge was the RC. THANKS!

04-02-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
34. "RE: GFC is RC"
The presence of the Immunity Idol Stool at the Water Challenge also confirms the GFC as the RC. Thanks Bianca...

Krautboy

04-02-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Gross Food Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-05 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

I am guessing this is the swimming challenge but where is his buff?

BR, I think you are right with the gross food challenge.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-05, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Gross Food Challenge"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-05 AT 07:47 AM (EST)

The contraption (high lever on tower) resembles those from past fire starting challenges. Over BJ's left shoulder.

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Gross Food Challenge"
>The contraption (high lever on tower)
>resembles those from past
>fire starting challenges. Over BJ's
>left shoulder.

I think that is the challange flag...

-montanagirl

04-04-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Gross Food Challenge"
Thanks MG, I have to humbly admit I didn't even realize they had Challenge flags. And I've watched every version/episode from day 1 (slaps head).

(Wait, actually, I don’t have to humbly admit anything – just forget the previous statement…… I just didn’t see it is all, paralax or something..).

I have another picture question at the end of this thread.

04-02-05, 10:21 PM (EST)
33. "The proper care and feeding of the tribe flag"

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-04-05, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: The proper care and feeding of the tribe flag"
Any idea what Steph is holding, draped over her right shoulder?

04-04-05, 07:47 AM (EST)
38. "RE: The proper care and feeding of the tribe flag"
canteen on a belt?

gwrbassin 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gwrbassin Click to send private message to gwrbassin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: The proper care and feeding of the tribe flag"
In the picture of Steph and BJ walking what is BJ caring. It looks to me to be the Ulong Flag holder but were is the flag it is not on there. If this is after a challenge then where is the flag. This picure is confussing to me.

04-04-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
40. "RE: The proper care and feeding of the tribe flag"
SurvivorPhoenix has four consecutive caps of this sequence up, and you can see the Ulong flag is twisting around on the pole. It just seems to be invisible in this particular cap, but it's there.

gwrbassin 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gwrbassin Click to send private message to gwrbassin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: The proper care and feeding of the tribe flag"
Thank you Just was wondering

04-04-05, 06:37 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up"
Where is this?

There are two (at least) things here, one on the right side of the picture resembling something round? A huge beachball looking thing. I blew it up and it just pixilated away, so I suppose it's nothing spoilerish or interesting.

When I blew up the picture,however, I noticed what seems to be a longish open boat with a motor - you can see the little square object on the far left of the picture. To the right of the square object appears to be be sand thru the foliage, but blown up, seems to be a boat.

Not spoilerish I suppose, but interesting.

04-04-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up"
Hey KF.

I don't see the boat thing, I think it's just rock formation and foliage, but there is something going on in the right part of the pic.

In your pic it almost looks like the nose of an airplane, and you're right that it pixilates away when you try to blow it up, but there's a good reason for that. Someone altered the photo and removed whatever was on the right edge. Not sure why either, or even it matters, but look at this:

That is classic free form cutting, lol. Who knows? Sometimes I think they just like to mess with us.

Please call me Cat!!

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up"
Could it be that these shots were taken from a boat, plane, jet ski, rubber innertube, or whatever, by the film crew and the edge of the plane, etc, got in the shot so it was edited out?

04-04-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up"
Hey Cat, I was hoping you and maybe some of the other Pict prodders would look at this. The boat is pretty clear. In a fuzzy sort of way. You can even see a two toned transom under the motor (which appears to be pulled up), the starboard gunnels from the stern to the bow, and the port gunnels about a third of the way back from the bow. Let me try again.

Not that it really matters, unless the beach can be established as having someting to do with a challenge. That's why I was scratching my head as to where this is. There are some other kinda interesting shapes on the beach near the treeline, might just be rocks or fallen trees, but might be artificial.

And, with all that has to happen away from the survivors, it wouldn't be remarkable if a boat did show up in a Pict from Palau or almost any of the other Survivor location, in fact it's a wonder if none have been detected before now. The crew may not have as snappy a ride as does JP, or this might be for materials.

And the right hand object is interesting, freehand cropping would explain why that area dissolves under mag. I also think Knuckles might have something, there is a swath along the right side of the picture that seems to have been cropped, might coorespond with a plane wing (pretty low flying though)or a boat side.

With the professional quality equipment they have, you'd think that these would be higher resolution.

04-04-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up"
Kingfish, can you post the original pic? It may well be a boat. It's one of the rewards mentioned in the Jump The Shark thread.

04-05-05, 08:17 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up"
It's a vid cap from Phoenix and I forgot to attribute. Apologies to Survivor Phoenix (They are a good site for spoiler pictures - a make up plug) and to world. Its labled S10E08shortC06 and is from one of the promos. It would be nice to find a higher resolution version. There are at least three areas on the beach that look interesting from a distance.

Again:

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Whoa - The Web Preview Is Up"
The boat looks like an LST like the one Jiffy used for the Home Depot reward. The ramp is to the right and the bridge to the left.

I use to be a photon in the wavelength continuum, but now I wear pants and talk.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •