The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snewser's Lord of the Rings Cryptic Message"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snewser's Lord of the Rings Cryptic Message"
Snewser posted over at Sera's Legion Board at Chatter. There have been some Lord of the Ring references. Here is what he posted:

Re: Aut vincere aut mori

ARAGORN: Draw out Sauron's armies. Empty his lands. Then we gather our full strength and march on the Black Gate.

ÉOMER: We cannot achieve victory through strength of arms.

ARAGORN: Not for ourselves, but we can give Frodo his chance if we keep Sauron's Eye fixed upon us. Keep him blind to all else that moves.

LEGOLAS: A diversion.

And Dark Rivers joined in:

There's a wolf at your door
He wants your money, wants your soul
A wolf at your door
You give it all, he wants more
There's a wolf at your door
He says he's playin' for keeps
Breathin' down your neck
Boy it's sure hard to sleep
With a wolf at your door

http://p072.ezboard.com/fsurvivorchatterfrm153.showMessage?topicID=185.topic

Combined with his trojan horse aviator, do you think he is suggesting that we are in for a shock with the next boot?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Another Snewser post at Chatter forehead 03-31-05 1
   RE: Another Snewser post at Chatter emydi 03-31-05 2
       RE: Another Snewser post at Chatter KObrien_fan 03-31-05 3
           RE: Another Snewser post at Chatter emydi 03-31-05 7
       RE: Another Snewser post at Chatter Devious Weasel 03-31-05 5
           RE: Another Snewser post at Chatter Bebo 03-31-05 6
               RE: Another Snewser post at Chatter emydi 03-31-05 8
 Additional lyrics... Brownroach 03-31-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-31-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Another Snewser post at Chatter"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-05 AT 02:38 PM (EST)

Snewser
I am Seraphaem.
(3/30/05 10:30 pm)
Re: And God had chosen ....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So when they had both submitted, and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead for sacrifice, we called out to him "O Ibrahim! ... Thou hast already fulfilled the vision!" - thus indeed do We reward those who do right.

http://p072.ezboard.com/fsurvivorchatterfrm153.showMessage?topicID=176.topic

Ok, that's it. Snewser mentions forehead and Ibrahim in one post. This is my sign: forehead has to stick with his Ibrehem pick no matter what Snewser meant to say!

ETA: I know nothing. I'll refer to BR, KB, Corvis, Dweeze et al. It would be quite something if Survivor Thoughts got it right and the others don't...

Close but no car...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another Snewser post at Chatter"
"O Ibrahim! ... Thou hast already fulfilled the vision!"

I read this as VerucaSalt is correct and Ibe's story is done and he hast fulfilled his role.....

but I'm never good at analyzing cryptic notes...ask KT!!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Another Snewser post at Chatter"
but I'm never good at analyzing cryptic notes...ask KT!!

You are one for two...

03-31-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Another Snewser post at Chatter"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-05 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

ok i'm two one for 3 bc I'm not sure of the meaning of this crypict message!!

I am a dundahead

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Another Snewser post at Chatter"
The story of Ibrahim (or Abraham, as he is called in the Christian Bible) is the story of a man who is asked to make a supreme sacrifice and then, at the last minute, is spared from making that sacrifice.

Bobby Jon is toast.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Another Snewser post at Chatter"
This is the part of the quote that nags at me:

thus indeed do We reward those who do right

We've been shown Bobby Jon doing the right thing countless times - working hard at camp, playing hard during the challenges, sticking to his word with his alliances.

Throw in the song lyrics, which scream BJ instead of Ibe, and I'm seriously considering switching all my votes to BJ.

"If there was ever a time you wanted permission to run over a clown . . . ."

03-31-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Another Snewser post at Chatter"
Ok, me too....I knew I had something with my BJ thoughts early on....

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Additional lyrics..."
....to "Wolf At Your Door" (Meatloaf)

They’ll take it away, when you’re not lookin’
Look you in the eyes, tell you how good they’re doin’
Smiles on their faces, are lies to keep you from knowin’
You’re not guilty, you are the victim,
But you still pay for the crime
Don’t look for trouble, it’ll always find you in time

Work so hard to do what is right
Believed in what you’re doin’,
But so many fights
Trusted too many, relieved too much,
Workin’ your life to the bone

I won’t be broken, I’ll fight ’til I drop,
Blood burnin’ hot in my veins
But they won’t be satisfied until they take everything

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •