The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Accents 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Accents Click to send private message to Accents Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ok here enough of the torcher on TJ here these women can relate to someone with her disability here sorry but no one in this house cant relate to each other at all they are all walking on different streets of life and there stories are not compatable with each other ok they can all meet up on the same road if the LC's woulds direct them down the right road ok look at the stories well except one sorry but that Christian is in the wrong session here she is not compatible with these women here at all her story or should i say life experican is not for her here she needs to be let go and bring back later sorry but is true these women here is dealing with way to much here for her. And this here of pissing off TJ and Jessica and the rest laughing at it instead of telling her that that is not right at all they just let her go on why didnt she just keep it to herself that she pissed off TJ and why is that aloud for her and the others to do that to such a person that is tryin to come out of her sheild like she is she is no bader then LISA and that ALLISON she isnt and wine head a straight up alocohalic that is just what she is and why dont the LC's dont stop her from drinking like she is she is no better here and TJ is her partner and she is suppose to be the one she talks too and ALLISON dont talk to her at all she is always talking to JESSICA so why dont her and Jessica be partners instead there Jessica dont even talk to her partner Christian at all like she should I just think that TJ is not begin helped by the women at all she is tryin to be tenative to them but they are blocking her out and that is what she has had all her life and now where is the help here isnt thats why she is there right c'mon here.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!... Woangemon 11-30-05 1
   RE: ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!... codeblue 11-30-05 2
       RE: ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!... marlar 11-30-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Woangemon 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-30-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Woangemon Click to send private message to Woangemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I aggree with you Enough is ENOUGH! Dear TJ is trying so hard to be involved in the house and she only meets oposition. I am disgusted with Alison this season. It's amazing what happens when true colours shine through. The women of this house are all looking out for number one insted of being a family like the other houses have been. I guess it makes for better TV drama if the LCs ignore the divisions in the house. I am glad to see that they were working together on the habitat house but the issue between TJ and Christina MUST be addressed. All group projects will be compramised (sp) if the cattyness doesn't stop right now. I think that TJ and Christina should be tied together for a week. Maybe then they will be able to understand each other. I think the whole house needs to focus on TJ to help her communication. that is the only way she can grow.

codeblue 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail codeblue Click to send private message to codeblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Right on!

It’s obvious to me that the women have chosen TJ to be their *designated scapegoat*.

And. I believe that they are using TJ to deflect attention from their own “issues”. This is so much easier and lazier-- than having to focus on themselves.

But. Watching the life coaches allowing this to go on, absolutely frightens me.

-Carol

marlar 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-05, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marlar Click to send private message to marlar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
TJ readily admits that she has ADHD and takes meds for this. Her housemates need to be a bit more understanding. She will be impulsive, obnoxious, scattered, unfocused even with meds. Thsy need to chime in when these things happen to help her to adapt and learn other ways. She'll never connect if they don't give her feed back.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •