The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Final Arguments Here"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-01, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Final Arguments Here"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-01 AT 01:35 AM (EST)

OK, we need to make some kind of official prediction tomorrow and I've been pretty busy of late and unable to research the issue much, so let's hear people's final predictions of who is being voted off in Episode #2 and why. Something about Kel just doesn't seem right to me... Thanks...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Fina... rwj3eb 02-01-01 1
 RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Fina... SusieCues 02-01-01 2
   Pot Smokers Drive My Car 02-01-01 9
 RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Fina... George Tirebiter 02-01-01 3
 RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Fina... MDSkinner 02-01-01 4
   Another thought....... MDSkinner 02-01-01 8
 RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Fina... Sickofthehype 02-01-01 5
 RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Fina... Sickofthehype 02-01-01 6
 Adios Kel AyatollahKhomeini 02-01-01 7
   RE: Adios Kel Kokoro 02-01-01 10
       RE: Adios Kel shakes the clown 02-01-01 11
       Kel and only Kel survivorfreak 02-01-01 12
 Kel weltek 02-01-01 13
   RE: Kel castaway 02-01-01 14
 RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Fina... Irisheyes 02-01-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rwj3eb 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-01-01, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rwj3eb Click to send private message to rwj3eb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Final Arguments Here"
KEL is gone

SusieCues 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-01-01, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SusieCues Click to send private message to SusieCues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Final Arguments Here"
Here's a bit of a curve ball, but bare with me, I could be right. I read an article about 2 female contestants caught smoking pot ( http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/survivorinsider ) during filming. It was obviously hushed up but my "woman's intuition" ;) tells me the next Survivor booted off is one of the 2 ganja(sp?) girls -

Sorry about the run-on but here's my guess -

Lizzi or Amber to go next!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Pot Smokers"
Funny, I usually don't surf around much, but for a while I couldn't get onto the message boards, so I was checking out what another site had to say about survivor. This post was over there
too.
Don't know if anyone was smoking pot or not, but I'll bet that Elisabeth and Amber didn't get together. Two separate tribes, they don't know each other, are miles away from each other.

Nope not them, at least not for this reason.

EBug

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-01-01, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Final Arguments Here"
I can't argue with all the astute analyses already floating around here that point to Kel as being next. (I can't decide whether to admire these people who've devoted such scholarly approaches to a game show, or whether to feel pity for them--either way, I can feel better about my own preoccupation, telling myself I'm far from the extreme!)

Of course, the whole military "intelligence" oxymoron has me biased against him (heck--even without the intelligence part. . . I can't get over my 60s upbringing to trust ANYONE in uniform!), but how smart could he be, failing to mastermind a fire the first night?! I've led Cub Scouts who could've done better. Survivor skills are supposed to be a big deal in any branch of the military, right? That failing alone would make him my target. . .

I'm getting a sense that the contestants are thinking hard about the wisdom of leaving the strongest competitors 'til the end. Maybe they're going to weed out the potential Diques early, and hope they can still stay strong enough to win the competitions? I think the idea of stepping out as a leader in any sense could make one a target for the boot.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-01-01, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Final Arguments Here"
The evidence is all pointing towards Kel, so I would say that is my guess. But I have to admit, it just seems too obvious right now, like there is something missing.

Nonetheless my choice is Kel.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-01-01, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Another thought......."
another reason that I am going to stick with Kel even though there really does seem to be something mising from this whole thing is because I do not think that there is any red herring out there just yet. This is speculation, but I could see MB making the first couple of guesses fairly easy for us so that we get confidence in the evidence that we are finding and start to feel comfortable in our picks. This way, later in the season he will be able to throw us for a major loop(to me, right now it is too early in the season for any major surprises such that even if Kel does not go it really is not that big of a deal). It could definitely work to their advantage to "help" us get a few picks early and then throw some red herring into the mix for later shows.

Sickofthehype 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-01-01, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sickofthehype Click to send private message to Sickofthehype Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Final Arguments Here"
I don't understand all the clues that point to Kel I didnt see him as a weakness during the first episode, why not Marilyn? I would like proof...........

Sickofthehype 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-01-01, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sickofthehype Click to send private message to Sickofthehype Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Final Arguments Here"
Are pictures the only proof of who gets voted off? Cause I don't know what to think, sometimes I see Kel in pics that are after ep 2. Is Conspiracy Jim really Mark Burnett?

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-01-01, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Adios Kel"
It would be nice to construct a scenario in which Kel stays. ESPECIALLY because Kel got zero air time in the first episode, it seems problematic that he should be gone in the second. But, the photographic evidence seems clear. Adios Kel!

Remember, in the last game, the first hard pick (which created a lot of disagreement) was Joel.

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-01-01, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Adios Kel"
You have to remember that they have to introduce us to these 16 strangers and the first ep was centered around Kucha. Look for tonight's Ogakor ep to feature Kel prominantly, giving us an opinion of him before he's gone. Also, the proof is in the pics....all of them aren't from MB. The media was invited to the set just after the first two were gone for some reason and the publicity was more important than giving away the first couple of ppl off.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-01-01, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Adios Kel"
IT's obviously gonna be KEL tonight....the first two were gimme's based on the "water torture" immunity challenge footage on ET.

The preview for tonight's show states that "someone is accused of stealing food"....put two and two together and we come up with Kel getting accused of stealing food and getting his ass voted off.

But, notice how it doesn't say that he actually stole the food, only that he was ACCUSED. Let's see if the accusations are correct or if someone is falsely accusing him in order to get him voted out of the tribe....look for Jerri to be the ringleader of the accusations with support from Mad Dog.

survivorfreak 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-01-01, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorfreak Click to send private message to survivorfreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Kel and only Kel"
Due to the water torture pictures on day 7 it HAS to be Kel. Everyone but KEL and Debb are seen clearly.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-01, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Kel"
Kel's my vote, here's why:

From the tv guide article, it appears to me that tv guide is observing day 7 with a reward challenge (the water carrying). That means it is the day after someone got voted off. I wrote down all the people that they talked about in the article as far as observing a conversation directly or just directly watching. The three people not mentioned were: Jeff, Mitchell, and Kel. It appears by looking at pics posted in the "clothing, beards,etc" area that Jeff and Mitchell can be accounted for on the water carrying challenge. That leaves Kel as many of you suspected as being voted off. I'm sure my theory may have holes, but it sounds good to me for now!

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-01-01, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail castaway Click to send private message to castaway Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kel"
Cause CJ says so... I noticed that Debb had a lot of pan-in shots of her in the first episode whenever getting the boot was mentioned. I'm going to watch tonite & see if they give Kel more air-time with those sneaky little zoom-in shots too... just hope he keeps his shirt off!

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-01-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: OK, Who's Going in Ep 2 -- Final Arguments Here"
Kel. I can see his military background being a hinderance for him. Especially being an officer. He may try to get control of the tribe and piss off too many people. I keep seeing mentions of arrogance when it concerns Kel. I have a feeling him and Mad Dog will clash, big time. And the tribe members will probably respect her more, much like Rudy being a Navy Seal. Kel is way to young to command that kind of respect.

I think Jerri will be the ringleader in getting him off. SHe obviously didn't get along with Keith, but Keith will be an asset as he cooks his food, which is probably a chore most of them will gladly like to avoid. I can see Jerri trying to make an estrogen alliance.

Plus the photo evidence speaks for itself. And I would only vote the ganja girls out if they didn't share.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •