The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"More quality entertainment brought to you by FOX"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"More quality entertainment brought to you by FOX"
OMH. have any of you seen this show Banzai that is on right now (following the Simpsons)? I don't know if it has been on before, but this is the first time I have seen it. This has got to be the most obnoxious show ever O_o

Excuse me while I go wash my eyeballs with bleach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Vote NOW! IceCat 07-13-03 1
   RE: Vote NOW! tvgeek401 07-13-03 3
       RE: Vote NOW! I_AM_HE 07-14-03 4
           RE: Vote NOW! tvgeek401 07-14-03 6
 It's new moonbaby 07-13-03 2
 RE: More quality entertainment brou... AZ_Leo 07-14-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-03, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Vote NOW!"
How long will I_AM_HE man wash his eyeballs?

Will he wash for only 10 seconds?

Can his filthy eyeballs remain in soap and water for 20 seconds?

Or will I_AM_HE man's grimy orbs last for 30 seconds!

Cast vote NOW!!!

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-13-03, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vote NOW!"
Vote: Twenty seconds
I saw it, too. It is a ridiculous show. But what more would you expect from Fox?
Here's another one:
How long will stupid Bonzai show last before cancellation?
A. three weeks
B. six weeks
C. too long

smiles
the tvgeek

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vote NOW!"
your poll presumes A or B is mutually exclusive with C???

and LOL IceCat, that was more humorous than anything on the show

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-14-03, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vote NOW!"
>your poll presumes A or B
>is mutually exclusive with C???

er, yeah...right. just a second
*runs to check words in dictionary while berating self for being so stupid*
oh... right.

smiles
the tvgeek
has the vocabulary of a fourth-grader and is darn proud of it.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-03, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "It's new"
And sounds like it will get old fast. Poor HE! I will send you some soothing eyedrops! I've only seen the obnoxious commerical-once-and it was more than enough. Is that hyper yelling guy the host?

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-14-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: More quality entertainment brought to you by FOX"
FOX just imports it. This is another quality program from our friends at the BBC. There was an article at zap2it.com. Here's a link but you will have to copy and paste: http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|82182|1|,00.html

Favorite excerpt:

The idea came to Monaghan while sitting around with friends in pubs in Manchester. "Sadly, we're all alcoholics over here, and we just live in pubs. We just sit in the pubs after work. We're so bored with each other, we haven't got anything to say anymore, and we invent gambles to pass the time. It was just that, me and a few mates in the pub, drunk, gambling."

Unfortunately some of "Banzai's" more outrageous skits -- usually involving nudity and body parts -- won't air on FOX.

"Half our content we can't use," Monaghan says, "because of taste and decency."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •