The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-05 AT 01:57 PM (EST)

THE GREAT WHITE SHARK HUNTER

Now we know there are no great white sharks in Palau…so either it just sounded better than The Not-so-Great Grayish Black Shark Hunter or CBS saved some of the big sharks from SPRING BREAK: SHARK ATTACK and shipped them over to Palau to make things interesting…

So we know the NYUK NYUK NYUKnuckleheads--headed by Moe Tom and helped by Curly Gregg with Larry Ian probably still looking for a clam--finally KILL THE SHARK or is that JUMP THE SHARK???

The NYUKnuckleheads begin their saga...looking...looking

After Moe hits Larry and Curly upside the head a few times (Why I oughta....), THEY SEE IT!!!

And then Moe goes in for the kill....helped by the hapless Curly Gregg--Larry Ian is dancing about and singing about no more claimming...

OK, for you non-3 Stooges Fan (is there such a thing???) here are the "real pictures"

So this is about the only thing we know for sure about Episode 7. This week we have to put our thinking caps and old—fashioned spoiling caps on once again.

BJ or Ibe? Ibe or BJ? BJ or Ibe? Ibe or BJ? BJ or Ibe? Ibe or BJ? BJ or Ibe? Ibe or BJ?

Go see BR's new Ibe or BJ thread

Kidnapping or POW exchange or nothing?

So what do have to work with? Not much in the way of challenge pics in the

Ep 7 TV Preview Caps and the Web Promo Caps

We have a little bit of CbmiSdirection

Two Survivors battle to provide for their tribe. One brings home a clam; one brings home a shark.

Larry Ian and Moe Tom

Sitting out a Challenge, one Survivor finds it hard to watch from the sidelines and doubts the tribe's ability to win.

I don’t know, I think this may be Shemp Coby (again, like last week) about the SOS challenge. The other scenario most people think it is: BJ being forced to sit out the IC by Koror as part of their Reward

A tribe member is suspicious of a potential alliance forming between two very friendly tribemates that could spoil a game plan.

Moe Tom about Romber Curly Grennifer…yawn

During a crucial Immunity challenge, one Survivor takes over for a struggling tribemate. Will it be enough to win?

Steph (or maybe BJ) for Ibe—so what else is new?

But why don’t we have caps…we know the RC is SOS from the challenge board spoiler…you remember this lame challenge…think Mama Kim in a thong in Africa and Big Tom with a feather in his butt crack in All Stars…need I say more as to why there are no vidcaps of this challenge..and thank you CBS for sparing us!!!

It appears that Koror wins and Larry Ian flailingly retrieves the MREs:

But is that all the reward entails--or does the winning tribe get to kidnap someone from the other tribe as part of the reward.

Before Ep. 5, CMC provided spoilers that a tribe would “eavesdrop” on the other at TC and grant one of its members’ individual immunity. It sort of happened that way in Ep. 5 (it wasn’t exactly eavesdropping ) Around the same time, CMC also said that a male will be kidnapped and surmised it would be BJ

"If" Steph and Ibe do compete in this
fire-making challenge as the last two of
Ulong, and from what I heard someone does
gets kidnapped (a male), that would leave
Bobby Jon as the only logical one to get
POW'd from Ulong because I just don't see
Koror taking James."

SO *IF* BJ is kidnapped by Koror, is it for good or is he just held prisoner during the IC and cannot participate—if that's the case, hopefully, he will be locked in a bamboo cage and CAT will be his guard .

The kidnapping spoiler is now inextricably linked to Mersaydeez’ spoiler that says the last challenge before the first member of the jury is chosen is a fire building challenge at TC between Steph and Ibe or BJ. But when does this fire challenge occur--in episode 7 or episode 8?

Now, Mersaydeez first thought from the clues she got from her source that it was Ibe that participated in this challenge. IF that is the case, does BJ go in episode 7 and Steph and Ibe participate in the fire challenge next week?

But remember Mersaydeez is not sure, it could be BJ who participates in the fire challenge with Steph.

Does the kidnapping of BJ by Koror occur in Episode 7 with the fire challenge also being held this week, Steph wins and Ibe goes to LL and Steph is absorbed into Koror in Ep. 8?

Dweeze, and I agree with him, thinks the fire challenge is next week because of the aptly titled Episode 8: Neanderthal Man.

But we still have to figure out who goes this week.

BUT WAIT, maybe a kidnapping doesn’t occur at all and a POW EXCHANGE occurs as part of the Reward challenge--as Snewser asks in his Jump the Shark game. The word “exchange” means that someone from each tribe is captured. I don’t think it happens that way and Snews is trying to trick us .

Here are various kidnapping and POW scenarios from our SB NYUKnuckleheads for you to read and decide upon for yourself in:

FP’s quickly expanding Kidnapping Thread

A special shout out to our new spoiler, the aptly name NYUKnuckles, who concisely set forth a scenario I was espousing at one time:

NYUKnuckles’ scenario

After wading through the morass and remembering to KISS (keep it simple stupid) as Dweeze and Doc so astutely point out this week, I think I’m going to have to agree with STAN, that crazy Luddite (first name Ned…did you see the NYTimes Crossword this week BR and Stan?)

Aethel “the SHARK” Stan

I think this may have been formulated above
but I didn't quite see it. Maybe POW is an
exaggeration of the actual events.

It could simply be that the IC challenge is
designed as a 2 on 2 challenge (one man and
one woman) but that the opposing tribe (or,
the RC winning tribe) gets to choose who sits
out.

Thus, Koror would force the better swimmer,
BJ, to sit out. If Ulong got to choose at all,
well, it wouldn't matter because even if Coby
and Janu did the challenge they'd beat I-can't
-dive-at-all Ib. Steph would have to do all
the diving.

This type of challenge or reward would be
swapped in deliberately in an effort to finish
off Ulong because this is the tribal
equivalent of a Pagonging and those make for
bad tv. This would force the merge to happen
sooner (than anticipated by the original
storyboard), and, so what if it does? Post-
merge, in this case, will make for better tv.

From the challenge board spoiler, we know the IC is Sea Stars.

KB, imo, correctly describes it as:

Sea Stars may be a puzzle piece
retrieval/assemlbly challenge much like the
Lotus Flower IC Challenge from a previous
survivor:

FLOATING PUZZLE
Tag-tam water race to retrieve missing pieces
from Lotus flower puzzle.

WINNER: Sook-Jai

The tribes may have to retrieve pieces of a
floating "Sea Star puzzle...

This fits into the misdirection… Steph (or BJ) having to dive and retrieve the puzzle pieces for Ibe.

After Ibe loses yet another water challenge for Ulong they return to camp:

I’m gonna have to agree with KT on this one. This dejected bunch of Solongers has to be after the IC challenge (as KT notes, the flag that they always take to challenges is nearby)

Because of his continuing sinking at water challenges, BJ and Steph finally decide it’s Ibe’s time to shuffle off to LL.

These amazing spoilers agree based on editing, confessionals, etc.:

Veruca Salt

Corvis

Krautboy and KT

Also don't forget FP's spoiler that BJ goes in Week 4...Ep 7 covers days 16-17-18 and Ep. 8 covers days 19-20-21 Day 22 starts WEEK 4...

So after all this here are my predictions:

Reward: Koror (gets MREs and is able to sit out BJ
in the IC)
Immunity: Koror (Ibe can’t dive again, Steph takes over
but it’s not enough and the 3
ULONGers return o TC)
Booted: Ibe
Episode 8: Fire challenge at TC occurs between Steph
and BJ which Steph wins and goes back to
Ulong’s beach ALONE
Episode 9: Steph is “absorbed” into KOROR, no merge
tribe, no green buff per Bianca

Thanks to the lovely FlowerPower for agreeing to switch with me so I can enjoy my wonderful cruise come episode 9!!

Thanks to the always talented KT who helped me out with the cool photos. And thanks to all of you for setting forth some really good scenarios this week!!!

Oh, and don’t forget to vote when Sherps’ Vote thread appears!!!

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Niagra Falls...slowly we turn...step by step...inch by inch....

et fix and add links

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... KObrien_fan 03-29-05 1
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... aethelstan 03-29-05 2
   RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... VerucaSalt 03-29-05 3
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... Brownroach 03-29-05 4
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... volsfan 03-29-05 5
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... Krautboy 03-29-05 6
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... kary1371 03-29-05 7
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... Debberz13 03-29-05 8
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... Flowerpower 03-29-05 9
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... forehead 03-29-05 10
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... kingfish 03-29-05 11
   RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... Surviette 03-29-05 13
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... sylvester 03-29-05 12
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... LookeeLoo 03-29-05 14
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... greg2557 03-30-05 15
   RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... Fire Fly 03-30-05 16
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... clemsonbeav 03-30-05 17
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... strid333 03-30-05 18
   RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... dstam015 03-30-05 19
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... Zeek 03-30-05 20
 RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling... bobstew617 03-31-05 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Sweet SOTS Emy, great job wrapping it all together in a fun and entertaining way. It's definately a toss up on who the bootee is this week, but I really think it will be Ibey. Great work!

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-29-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Great SOTS, Emy! Wow. I think that may be my first shoutout. And to think I hadn't been on this site since Wednesday's episode until today.

This must be because of all my nice comments about Pittsburghers

FWIW, I think that it might be that Koror can name one survivor that can't participate while Ulong can name 2 or 3 that can't participate but that won't be enough because even if the force Tom, Ian and Gregg to sit out, that would leave Coby and Jenn and, this time, Jenn beats Steph.

©Kittyloaf Creations, 2004
Yes. It's still winter here. What?
World Travel Tips
Oh, and no, I don't get the NYT, so I missed the crossword.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-29-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Oh emydi what a funny funny SOTS. You my friend have made Tuesday very enjoyable

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Great SOTS, emydi! Love the Three Stooges, it's perfect!

Yes I did catch "Ned" in the NYUKTimes crossword.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"

Great job emy! Thanks for the shoutout!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-29-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Thanks emy! You've become a "must read" spoiler this season and your SOTS shows why...Great analysis and insights.

Krautboy

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Great SOTS Emydi!

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Great Job Em!!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Oh emy what a great SOTS! I could not have come close to this in a week where we are back to our old resources, doesn't it feel great?! Let's see if the Blows NYUKnuckleheads can nail it! With the likes of you, KB, BR, VS, Forehead, Corvis, KOfan, Vols and everyone else here, I know we can nail it! You sure have covered all of your bases and I just loved the three stooges theme...just perfect!

Thanks for an excellent SOTS!

Fp

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-29-05, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Smashing SOTS, emydi!

The emydi eyemail theory is just on Spring break this week...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Just great. I had my mind all made up, and you have to confuse me with the facts. Dang. Now that I actually understand the various logics, I have to change all my picks, and thats a lot of work for a bone lazy DAW like me.

(Great Job Emydi, nicely done, and unique. Kudos all over you. If I wasn't so lazy I'd steal Tribes clapping hands. Anyway, clap clap clap.)

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
mEYE you are a genius!! We KNUK KNUK KNUKnuckleheads hope you'll have Ep9 sorted out too, before you leave! Thankyou!!!

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-05, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
"SO *IF* BJ is kidnapped by Koror, is it for good or is he just held prisoner during the IC and cannot participate—if that's the case, hopefully, he will be locked in a bamboo cage and CAT will be his guard ."

*blush*

Great SOTS Emy!!!!! Wow, I didn't envy you the job this week!

Please call me Cat!!
Volunteering to guard BJ anywhere, anytime!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-29-05, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Great SOTS, emydi! Loved the Stooges theme!

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Great SOTS emydi, Loved the stooges tie in.

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"

Creative as usual, emy...fun to read and yet all the facts are there....GOOD JOB !!!!!

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
But see, the Three Stooges really looks like Ulong. You've got Larry Steph, Curly Ibe, and Moe Bobby. (Cuz we all want some Moe Bobby.) It's kinda scary when you look at it.

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-30-05, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Good job on the SOTS.

Three is the perfect number.

dstam015 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dstam015 Click to send private message to dstam015 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-05 AT 08:15 PM (EST)

Sweet SOTS

My Flame Burns On!

Zeek 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zeek Click to send private message to Zeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
Really enjoyed your SOTS Emy, The Three Stooges tie in was perfect

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 7 State of the Spoiling--The NYUKnuckleheads get the Shark—but will us NYUKnuckleheads get the boot right?"
This was SO much more entertaining than how the actual show will be, I fear. I needed that comedy lift in the morning!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •