The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How do you do the challenges?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-25-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How do you do the challenges?"
Korer now has 8 survivors and Ulong has only 3 left. During the 2 challenges in the next episode you need to have 5 Korer guys sit out in each challenge. Although Jeff loves to remind everyone that you can't sit our both challenges, it is not possible for Korer to not sit out some of their tribemembers at least twice. Has anyone heard anything about how they will address this situation?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How do you do the challenges? Surviette 03-25-05 1
   RE: How do you do the challenges? Surviette 03-25-05 4
       RE: How do you do the challenges? bobscure 03-25-05 5
           RE: How do you do the challenges? Surviette 03-25-05 7
               RE: How do you do the challenges? bobscure 03-25-05 8
                   RE: How do you do the challenges? Surviette 03-25-05 9
 RE: How do you do the challenges? biancaxxx 03-25-05 2
   RE: How do you do the challenges? Flowerpower 03-25-05 3
       RE: How do you do the challenges? montanagirl 03-25-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-25-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How do you do the challenges?"
Pure guess: UNOTLONG could "play" twice, (or 3, or 4 times if BJ is "kidnapped"). "Playing" members twice would only work with the Sea Star challenge, as opposed to SOS. Clue in Web Promo that one member takes over for another during a challenge. Could be that after everyone has had one turn, anyone can go after that. All of this supports Sea Stars as IC, not reward.

03-25-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How do you do the challenges?"
Sorry, the "clue" is in the Misdirection Thread, not the Web Promo: DURING A CRUCIAL IC, ONE SURVIVOR TAKES OVER FOR A STRUGGLING TRIBEMATE. WILL IT BE ENOUGH TO WIN? My point is
that SOS cannot be IC, as noone would be "taking over". Maybe
Koror will only be allowed 3 peeps in RC. Then, all the sit-outs
(5, or 6 if you believe Bobscure, as he thinks the sit-out in the misdirection clue could be BJ-hmmmm!)would participate in IC
and Ulongians would have to work harder.

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-25-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How do you do the challenges?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-05 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

If it matters, I'm pretty sure I don't believe me. That said, we have shots of them dejected and dressed differently than the shots of them carrying their flag. Dejected could be after losing SOS and the flag carrying may be as they depart for the IC.

While shots of them arriving for the IC and of the IC are common, we have none so far this week AFAIK. Either the IC is a thinking/written challenge and isn't photogenic, or there's something they don't want us to see, like somebody sitting out who we'd expect to be participating. I'd said that before I knew the challenge reward, which is supposedly MREs, and I doubt they'll get MREs and a hostage.

ETA: Sorry, I was interrupted and submitted before I finished.

03-25-05, 06:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: How do you do the challenges?"
I might believe you. Does Misdirection (4 clues)usually have a balance of clues per tribe? If the sit-out isn't Ulongian, then the clues are as lop-sided as the game! Also, I don't see why a hostage from a decimated team would make a great reward, why not
have food too?

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How do you do the challenges?"
Oh gad, don't believe me, believe Bianca or Kraut Boy, or one of umpteen others who have an infinitely better grasp on how this game plays out. I edit pics for my job and I'm usually not good for much more than that here. I can only tell you what I see once I've edited the pics here, or in the case of a certain shark, what I think I see....

I have a problem with the possible lopsided questions as well, which is why I came up with that theory in the first place.

03-25-05, 08:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: How do you do the challenges?"
Then, you might care to post Steph's "male" handwriting (Ep5) compared to her transformed printing (Ep6), just to show that Steph is strategizing and should outlast the Ulong men.
Trivia Question: Who is the only Survivor to Outlast in a tribe that never won immunity? A woman? and some possible irony.
I wanted to post this in the "Pringle" Thread, but it's locked.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How do you do the challenges?"
I think that the rule won't apply anymore, and they can just sit out who they like, whenever they like.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How do you do the challenges?"
I think the only rule that they will have is if you participate in the RC, you may not participate in the IC...

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-25-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How do you do the challenges?"
I totally agree Flower...it is really the only thing that makes sense: Since following the original sit-out rule (you may not sit out back-to-back challanges in the same episode) will obviously not be possible now that Koror has more than twice as many members as UNlong. The rule new rule will HAVE to be: you may not COMPETE in back-to-back challanges in the same episode.

-montanagirl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •