The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 7 Web Promo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-05, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 7 Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-05 AT 07:21 PM (EST)

VoiceOver

VO> Thursday, Survivor is back on its regular night...
VO> The Ulong tribe is down to 3
Steph> And I'm not ready to go yet
VO> Because every week they've been Outplayed....
Gregg> They must just be absolutely beat up over this
VO> And on the other side of the island....
VO> A blooming romance could affect the balance of power
Tom> We're all watching and seeing where the alliances lie
VO> And a Survivor First, so incredible....
Katie> Oh my Gawd
VO> So unbelievable...
Gregg> You're a mad man
Koror yelling>
VO> We never thought it would happen
Tom> Yeah!
VO> New Survivor, CBS Thursday

(Thanks to Survivor Fever!)

Please call me Cat!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo bobscure 03-24-05 1
 RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo Surviette 03-24-05 2
   RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo bobscure 03-24-05 3
       RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo Surviette 03-24-05 7
 RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo LookeeLoo 03-24-05 4
   RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo bobscure 03-24-05 6
 RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo volsfan 03-24-05 5
   RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo LookeeLoo 03-24-05 8
 What are they carrying? Risti 03-24-05 9
   RE: What are they carrying? volsfan 03-24-05 10
       RE: What are they carrying? bobscure 03-24-05 11
           RE: What are they carrying? Flowerpower 03-25-05 12
               RE: What are they carrying? volsfan 03-25-05 13
                   RE: What are they carrying? montanagirl 03-25-05 16
 Sea Stars Flowerpower 03-25-05 14
   RE: Sea Stars bobscure 03-25-05 15
       RE: Sea Stars montanagirl 03-25-05 17
           RE: Sea Stars Surviette 03-25-05 18
               RE: Sea Stars montanagirl 03-25-05 19
                   RE: Sea Stars volsfan 03-25-05 20
                       RE: Sea Stars montanagirl 03-25-05 21
                       RE: Sea Stars bobscure 03-25-05 22
                           RE: Sea Stars VolcanicGlass 03-25-05 23
                               RE: Sea Stars volsfan 03-25-05 24
                                   RE: Sea Stars Debberz13 03-25-05 26
                               RE: Sea Stars bobscure 03-25-05 25
   RE: Sea Stars bobscure 03-26-05 27
       RE: Sea Stars Flowerpower 03-26-05 28
           RE: Sea Stars kingfish 03-26-05 32
       RE: Sea Stars Surviette 03-26-05 29
           RE: Sea Stars Debberz13 03-26-05 30
               RE: Sea Stars bobscure 03-26-05 31
               ? Recycled Ibe pic Flowerpower 03-26-05 33
                   RE: ? Recycled Ibe pic Debberz13 03-26-05 35
                       RE: ? Recycled Ibe pic Debberz13 03-27-05 37
 Spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8 emydi 03-26-05 34
   RE: Spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8 Debberz13 03-27-05 36
       RE: Spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8 Surviette 03-27-05 38
           Kidnapped SFGW 03-27-05 39
               RE: Kidnapped Flowerpower 03-27-05 41
                   then I have a ? for KB emydi 03-27-05 42
                       RE: then I have a ? for KB Flowerpower 03-27-05 44
                   RE: Kidnapped Surviette 03-27-05 43
       RE: Spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8 emydi 03-27-05 40
           RE: Spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8 reality 101 03-28-05 45
   RE: Spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8 Brownroach 03-28-05 46
 Why the old BJ caps? Flowerpower 03-28-05 47
   RE: Why the old BJ caps? Brownroach 03-28-05 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-24-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo"
Vidcap 1 should be posted on Bashers for captioning. Vidcap 2 reminds me of Mad Max. Phoenix has lots more vidcaps but AFAICT, none of the IC.

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-05, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo"
A Survivor First? Is that the shark? Or something else?
BJ shaved!
Thanks!!

03-24-05, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo"
The shaved BJ pics are recycled from the Gauntlet challenge. I'm guessing that otehr than SOS it's the only challenge he'll be in this week.

03-24-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo"
You're right. So, I guess this is just BJ fighting to stay in the game. Looks like a major focus on BJ's strength, maybe so we'll feel sad when he leaves.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-24-05, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo"
I'm thinking pic 36 looks out of place and may be a reused pic.

Is that blood/a wound on Tom's upper arm in pic 40?

Are pics 9 - 12 reused to?

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

03-24-05, 07:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo"
9-12 are reused from ther ealrly Gauntlet challenge, that looks like blood to me too, and the diving pic is from this series:

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S10E07promoA?page=4

I've tried enlarging the pic and can't tell for sure. It looks like he's wearing khakis, so I think that's Ian. That series shows happy reaction shots, presumably because they just won the SOS challenge. Ian should be the goofy one diving in with his shoes on. Between the shark and the MREs as the challenge reward Ian doesn't have to go clamming.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-05, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-05 AT 07:52 PM (EST)

I think these are after one of the challenges because this isn't the three returning from TC...it would be night time after the TC:

Notice Ibe carrying the tribal flag. This is the same flag they have taken to all of the challenges.

Also, I think this is shots of them after the other challenge. Notice the flag on the far right side of the cap. Also, notice that BJ and Ibe don't have their shirts on in these two caps like they do in the other caps:

ETA: I think the one with them on the beach is after the SOS challenge and the first set of pics are after the IC. What do you guys think?

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-24-05, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep. 7 Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-05 AT 09:53 PM (EST)

I think you have a good point that these are pics after challenges, but I'm not sure that they are from different challenges.

It may be hot. Ibe and BJ may have just taken off their shirts when they got back and set the IC flag down. I don't have the graphic power to analyze if they are wearing the same shoes and underlying clothese as in the first series of pic for a comparison tho.

Two other points that could help us out determining if these are different post challenge returns are if we can tell if the objects on the sand in the second series shots can be seen in the first series shots. The other thing is, the flag. They could have just gotten back, taken their clothes off, and placed the flag nearby.

So I'm not sure yet if these are from different post challenge returns, but I do agree they look like a post challenge return.

ETA: Thanks, bob for confirming reuse pics and blood.

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "What are they carrying?"

Stephanie has something under her arm, but it looks like she's wearing shoes. Bobby-Jon looks like he's carrying two shoes in one hand, and something else in the other.

03-24-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What are they carrying?"
Is it the stuff on the beach?

03-24-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: What are they carrying?"
Sorry, these are big and still fuzzy. They're wearing shoes in both pics and carrying what looks like a mish mosh of stuff, shoes, maybe the mask. I don't see some of those things in the 2nd pic but they're not very big. In the second pic Ib has his shirt draped across his waist and BJ has something draped in his lap. If they're trying to get the plane's attention it makes sense they'd be wearing their big white shirts to be more visible, otoh, they wear those clothes to challenges but don't carry so much stuff.

Guessing as always, the 1st pic is after the fly by since they don't look too dejected, then they sit to wait and wait for the plane's return.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What are they carrying?"
Angie spoke about how Ulong carried everything to tribal counsel when they went. She also said that they had decided that everyone got to pick something that they wanted to take home with them. Angie took the sewing kit with her. I think the shot of the three of them walking and carrying everything could be on their way to the IC. I just don't think they are carrying that much if they were indeed going to TC. BJ is carrying the mask, but they could have been instructed to do that, or perhaps the tree mail led them to believe that it was another sort of water challenge. He's also carrying his shoes, but is he barefoot in this pic? As for Steph, I have no idea what it is that she's carrying. Ibe isn't carrying anything other than the flag.

I think this is a shot of them leaving for the IC.

As for the dejected shot of them all sitting on the beach, my best guess for this would be that this is after the SOS challenge and they are just waiting and waiting to see if any supplies are dropped at their beach...

these are just best guesses...

03-25-05, 07:49 AM (EST)
13. "RE: What are they carrying?"
I don't know if they are leaving for a challenge while carrying the stuff. The beach is in the background and they are usually shown walking on the beach (or going toward the beach) going to the challenges...not walking away from it.

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-25-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What are they carrying?"
To me it looks like BJ is carrying shoes in his right hand and the cantene (the one Steph usually wears to challanges) in his left hand...

Steph also looks like she is carrying shoes (maybe Ibe's shoes?? since he is carrying the flag??), but I can't figure out what else she has...looks like something flat like a book or a sign, or a plate???, with the shoes on top.

-montanagirl

03-25-05, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Sea Stars"
If you look closely at this sequence of caps, you will note that there seems to be some object out off the beach, in the upper left hand corner of the cap. Could these caps be from the IC, Sea Stars?

When I first saw these caps I thought it looked as though this was a celebratory jump into the water. But after noting the object off the beach, I noted that the swimmer is keeping his head above the water at all times, as though keeping eye contact with something. Could this be a shot of the challenge, Sea Stars?

I think that this is Ian, with his long hair.

03-25-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Sea Stars"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-05 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

These are mixed in with the celebration pics. Since the diver has his shoes on and khakis I thought it was goofy Ian retrieving the MREs after they've been dropped from the plane.

ETA: Figures, Phoenix just added some new pics and the pants look darker. It might be Gregg or it might be both Ian and Gregg since it looks more like Ian's gangly self in one of the pics.

03-25-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sea Stars"
Could it be Bobby Jon? He's got floppy hair, long & lanky arms, and big black shoes. Just a thought.

-montanagirl

03-25-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Sea Stars"
Yeah! And, could the celebration pics be sit-outs for Sea Stars?
Maybe only 3 peeps could participate in IC, and the other 5 from Koror could participate in SOS!

03-25-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Sea Stars"
I don't think the cheering can be the sit-out s for sea stars...if you look at all the caps of this you can see coby, ian, tom, gregg, jenn, caryn, and katie at one point or another...so my bet it that they are either cheering on Janu or they are way psyched because they won something...like a massive reward, maybe?

-montanagirl

03-25-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Sea Stars"
Aren't the vid caps of Koror celebrating from the build the outhouse challenge?

03-25-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Sea Stars"
Vols-

I don't think these celebration caps for ep. 7 are recycled from the outhouse challange celebration.

Here is a shot from Koror rejoicing over winning the Build a Better Outhouse:

Now, here's a shot from this weeks vidcaps:

Not only are they facing a different direction, but the light is different, they are in different places (relative to each other), Tom isn't wearing his shirt in the second shot like he is in the first shot, and Jenn is wearing her buff as a top in the first shot and her black tank in the second one. Add to that the fact that everyone in the second shot is much more sunkissed than in the first shot, and I conclude that: this is Definitely not recycled from the Build a Better Outhouse celebration.

-montanagirl

03-25-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Sea Stars"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-05 AT 04:47 PM (EST)

I distinctly recall Tom bent over and covering his face and Katie also covering her face in those pics. In this bunch there's one of Caryn next to Katie standing off by themselves reacting with glee to something. Dunno if it's the plane or the dinner Tom just caught though. Lemme see if I can find them.

Oh, the other obvious difference is in this week's shots they're celebrating and pointing towards the plane.

Outhouse:

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S10E04short05/S10E04shortA06

SOS

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S10E07short20/S10E07shortA78

Shark?

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S10E07short20/S10E07shortA63

ETA: Pics from Phoenix that aren't .jpgs or .gifs so you have to click them cuz I don't have the patience to load them from there to here.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-25-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Sea Stars"
bobscure, those are jpgs.
You are using the link to the page at the Gallery, not the link of the actual picture.
To upload the picture, just right-click on the actual picture, select properties, copy the link and paste wherever you want to post.

For the links you posted above...

Outhouse:

SOS

Shark?

03-25-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Sea Stars"
I agree that the second pic is post RC (SOS).

Also, I found better pics (Fever's pic seem to more clear that Phoenix) of the three walking:

I don't think Steph looks too excited!

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Sea Stars"
I know its not much help but I worked with the first of the these pics and you can see four different items on the blue board Steph is carrying. The one on the left is shaped and colored like a slice of watermelon, dark on the outer edge, then a very light color, a light(pinkish?)background and dark, teardrop shaped spots on top of the light. The one in the front on the right looks like it is rounded and metal,it looks almost like a modern round canteen. The one in back on the right looks to me like a small witch's caldron with a metal handle. There is something that looks like a statue inside the caldron I know this all sounds silly but these are what they look like (not saying that's what they are).

Save the pic yourselves and blow it up to see what you think.

03-25-05, 10:29 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Sea Stars"
VG, that's how I've been saving pics for the past 6 years. I open each pic in a new window then go through the above steps. For the most part I'd been saving and editing those pics and didn't notice the url didn't end in .jpg or .gif. I do know that I expected them to, so I just copied the url and pasted it here cuz it's faster. Alas, in this case, it's not correct so thank you for pointing that out.

03-26-05, 02:45 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Sea Stars"
FP, in the last pic don't look at the object off the beach at the upper right, look at the lower left.

I knew these pics bothered me. Some of them are recycled too. I don't remember seeing this series in ep. 3 during the show, possibly because of that squiggly thing in the upper left corner. A hair on the lens?

ep 3:

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S10E03showpromo

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S10E03showpromo?page=2

At first I thought they were all recycled and it might be Ian, Tom, and/or Gregg diving to retrieve their spear, but the water looks much choppier and the light looks different. I'll stick with celebratory dive. Notice the varying flame height in the lower right corner:

ep 7:

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S10E07short20?page=3

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S10E07short20?page=4

Both Ian and Gregg look like they're about to run off:

I noticed one of the flames looked cut in half but it wasn't. They missed a pic. The unnaturally tall flame was hiding something.

The missed pic, the one FP posted above:

There are pics of Ib in a boat. There's a tall flame in those pics too if somebody cares to mess with those pics.

03-26-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Sea Stars"
I also think that these shots of ?Ian crashing into the water/surf could be him going out to retrieve their reward that has just been dropped off to them, after they won the SOS challenge...it makes sense. Seeing that object in the upper left hand corner though, made me wonder if it could be part of a challenge.

the unnaturallly tall flame was hiding something

the question is, what is it hiding? What is that? Is it part of the flame, or is it an object? It sure looks like an object to me, but I cannot imagine what it is.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Sea Stars"
It LOOKS like a tiller on a sailboat rudder, but we haven't seen a sailboat yet except on the story board, have we?

03-26-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Sea Stars"
Good Eyes! Don't know WHAT that is though. An Anchor? for the sailboat Koror won? U no, the one the Great Whitehaired Shark Hunter used in the kidnapping of BJ!
ETA IF this was IC, who would wear shoes if there was a lot of swimming involved? BJ and Gregg are shown walking/running barefoot in other pics.

03-26-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Sea Stars"
In this cap of IB we can see the rock shelf that was in the background of the Sea Salvage challenge of ep. 5.
It looks like to me he is in Ulong's boat pulling up or waiting to pull up a rope.

Ib cap from this week..

Jiffy from ep. 5's Sea Salvage...

03-26-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Sea Stars"
FP, the object in the lower right corner is a box or crate. Good catch debberz! See the flame in the Ib pic is hiding something? It looks like there are objects sticking up out of the boat or up off the raft. Can you play with the pic? I won't be able to until later.

03-26-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
33. "? Recycled Ibe pic"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-05 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

Deb, you are right in that the background of the new Ibe cap looks to match the location of the ep 5 combined challenge. The one where Ibe choked and failed to bring up a bottle.

Could this new Ibe pic be a recycled one from that ep? It does look as though he could be pulling a rope, and that's exactly what he had to do in that super combined challenge from ep 5.....

ETA: I don't know Bob, that looks awfully small to be a crate...it's smaller than Ian's foot(yes, I know his feet are big), and the box? is in the foreground, so it should appear bigger....

03-26-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
35. "RE: ? Recycled Ibe pic"
FP it is possible that the Ib pic is a recycle. Here is a pic from the ep. 5 challenge, note the brackets that the ropes are threaded through. Is it possible that one of these is what we are seeing to the right of Ib left arm in the other cap?

The thing that make me think it might not be recycled is in the ep. 5 cap notice the shadows are on the objects'/people's left. In the new cap the shadow is on his chest. If this is a shot of him pulling the rope in ep. 5 there wouldn't be a shadow there.

I do know this new cap has had a lot of green added to it. Look at how green IB's skin is. Maybe so the bright blue water wouldn't remind us of the ep. 5 challenge spot?

My answer... I think it a challenge at the same place as the ep. 5 challenge but not a recycled shot.

03-27-05, 00:49 AM (EST)
37. "RE: ? Recycled Ibe pic"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-05 AT 00:50 AM (EST)

Found this at Sucks. Our pic of IB is him in Ulong's outrigger messing with his shoe. But does anyone know if they have a rock shelf at their camp like the one at the ep 5 challenge site?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8"
So I was looking at the Mersaydeez spoiler thread and KB summarized the spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8 as follows:

BJ/Ibe get "kidnapped" (Callmeecrazee Spoiler) in EP7 (the reward?),Ibe/Bj gets voted out, by either Koror or Ulong, after being returned.

EP8 we still have two tribes, Ulong with just Ibe/BJ and Steph. Ulong loses the last team IC (fire building?) and a second fire building challenge is used as a tiebreaker instead of TC to determine who goes home between Steph and Ibe/Bj. Steph wins and spends the night alone (Mersaydeez), before being absorbed into Ulong the next day, so no green merge buff is needed.(Bianca Spoiler)

Ok, so BJ is all over the promos--is he the boot per the OFG theory?? We'll see what the eyemail says

So I'm going to say that bc he is so featured, BJ is the one that gets "kidnapped" during Ep. 7. Maybe when KOROR gets their MREs they also get the news they get to take someone from Ulong but they don't know for how long.

Thus Ibe/Steph are alone for a while and can talk about what to do at TC if when they go.

Now if BJ is a perm. member of Koror then Ulong would have to win the IC because the spoilers above say the fire challenge is in EP 8. Then BJ (is not given immunity--what a crock and I do not think even EPMB would do this to a survivor) and would be ousted, of course, by Koror.

OR, what I think happens, is the RC is day one of Ep. 7 and the BJ goes to Koror in the evening of day one after Koror wins. He stays with Koror on day two and is returned to Ulong for IC and TC. Maybe EPMB knows that we know about the kidnapping and is just not showing us the challenge photos to keep us guessing...I think Ulong and Koror participate in the IC as they are now Ibe/Steph/Bj vs. Koror 8

During BJ's time away Steph works on Ibe and convinces him to oust BJ when they lose. Remember, the spoilers said, Steph convinced BJ and Ibe to keep her around. In Ep. 6, she only convinced BJ, not Ibe, he was voting for James.

So BJ is the bootee no matter if he is returned or not. Then in EP. 8 Neand. Man-- Ibe loses the fire challenge to Steph, she spends a night alone and is "absorbed" into Koror in Ep. 9.

So right now, I'm leaning towards BJ as the bootee in Ep. 7 and Ibe in Ep. 8

03-27-05, 00:22 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8"
My question is did Mer ever say she was positive that it is Ibrehem that Steph faces in the fire starting challenge? I can only find posts where she says that her source's clues lead her to believe that its IB. What if everything is as simple as she interpreted the clues wrong.

Ibrehem gets voted out this week, keeping the pact between Steph and BJ. She explains off the vote last week as James is a friend so she wanted him to feel like she was forced into the tie breaker vote. (Hey Bobby isn't the brightest he would buy that.)

That would leave Steph and BJ for the final tie breaker challenge. The spoiler providers about Bobby leaving in week 4....well 22 days is into the 4th week. No hard feeling between IB and BJ, Steph got em both so they vacation together. Steph spends a night alone before she is absorbed into Koror. No need for the green buff.

Could it all be this simple and we are over analyzing the whole thing?

03-27-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8"
Agree! Maybe Steph's Ep6 "deal with BJ" included an agreement that SHE would force the tie to keep her word to James, plus give BJ one last chance to vote out Ibe. Then, editing would cut that part to have US believe Steph is vulnerable.

I'm puzzled about the vacation spoiler, AOT. Between the POW spoiler and EPMB twists, maybe Ibe and BJ are not given opportunity to vote for each other?!

SFGW 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-27-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SFGW Click to send private message to SFGW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Kidnapped"
Are we sure it's not Stephanie that is Kidnapped?

03-27-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Kidnapped"
CMC, over at Sucks, posted that "a male" gets kidnapped....or taken POW. But, there was not a time associated with it. It could be in ep 7 or it could be in ep 8....

03-27-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "then I have a ? for KB"
In the Mersaydeez spoiler that I cited above, he posted that CMC said the male kidnapping was in Ep. 7....so what's the spoiler?

03-27-05, 09:38 PM (EST)
44. "RE: then I have a ? for KB"
e, CMC never cited the episode that the kidnapping occurs in. He just said that from what he heard a kidnapping occurs(male) and he speculated that it was probably BJ as why would they want James. He never even speculates that it could have been Ibe....

03-27-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Kidnapped"
Pic #5 , the one of BJ chopping and a number 3 in the pic, could symbolize a tribe of 3 being chopped into pieces that cannot be put back together. Possible that 1 goes on vacation, one is KIDNAPPED and 1 sleeps alone- all in Ep7

03-27-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8"
Right, Debb...I don't know...the kidnapping scenario puts a wrench in things...I'm about 60-40 BJ goes over Ibe in Ep. 7, but it's getting closer to 50-50..I don't think it's a given that Ibe goes this week.

reality 101 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-28-05, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reality%20101 Click to send private message to reality%20101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8"
I dont know - I think BJ probably outlasts Ibe - mainly from all focus on the conversation between Steph and BJ last week . . . over being final 2 (they didnt say final two of what . . . final 2 of ulong or of the game!)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Spoilers for Ep. 7 and Ep. 8"
Remember, the spoilers said, Steph convinced BJ and Ibe to keep her around. In Ep. 6, she only convinced BJ, not Ibe, he was voting for James.

She didn't really have to convince either of them, they were both planning to vote for James.

That tidbit came from Mersaydeez' source. It seems inaccurate at face value, so I'm thinking it may have referred to the fact that Stephenie lied to Bobby Jon about having voted for him at the previous TC. If she'd told him the truth BJ may have decided to vote for her (and pull Ibrehem in with him). So in that sense she saved herself from becoming the potential target of BJ and Ibe last week.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

03-28-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
47. "Why the old BJ caps?"
I want to figure out why CBS put the old, Ep 2 BJ shots in the promo. They certainly have enough to feature without them...Tom does get the shark, afterall. I think BJ is being featured because either he will be our bootee, or something involving him will be featured....like the POW situation.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Why the old BJ caps?"
The voiceover with the BJ caps is:

VO> Because every week they've been Outplayed....

It could be they just chose that sequence as a graphic depiction of "failure" (actually Ulong won that challenge).

But it is kind of odd. And BJ is certainly getting a lot of play in the promos.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •