The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"James on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-05, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"James on the Early Show"
Proves he is the long lost love-child of Ross Perot- yikes!

He was very surprised that Stephanie voted for him. He thought they had an alliance. He thought she would take a purple rock for him. He thought Bobby Jon was his homie since they're both from Bama. He said Bobby Jon wouldn't believe him that he didn't vote for him (it was really Stephanie). Now that he's seen the show he's suprised at how much Bobby Jon bad-talked him. He said Ibe was uncoordinated and a klutz because he is so tall. (?)

Harry called him on the knot thing- basically calling James a big BS-er. Also what was with him wasting time trying to tie his skirt? James at that point called Jeff Probst a "fibber" and said "he must be smokin crack". Harry Smith said I don't think so.

James said they really enjoyed the Pringles but we didn't get to see the part where he got drunk and showed off his g-string. Thank goodness for the FCC!

I get the feeling James was not really that close with anyone- he just thought he was.

link to Early Show- they usually update around 10am with the interview http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/03/23/earlyshow/series/survivor/main682534.shtml

2005 NCAA Biggest Wuss Award

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: James on the Early Show queencityfan 03-24-05 1
 RE: James on the Early Show Loree 03-24-05 2
 RE: James on the Early Show Lisapooh 03-24-05 3
   RE: James on the Early Show LeftPinky 03-24-05 4
 RE: James on the Early Show Brownroach 03-24-05 5
 RE: James on the Early Show SurvivorBlows 03-24-05 6
   RE: James on the Early Show Alchemist 03-24-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

queencityfan 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail queencityfan Click to send private message to queencityfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: James on the Early Show"
James in a " G-String', there goes my breakfast, maybe lunch too.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: James on the Early Show"
I wondered if James thought he was still on the island. He was wearing jeans that were shredded to the point there was more skin showing on his legs than I wanted to see. And he had his sunglasses on his head during the interview. I guess he thought he was cool. Poor James. He couldn't give us any useful info because he was so naive about what had been going on around him.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: James on the Early Show"
so, I guess we know that whole dumb redneck thing wasn't a clever ploy to make people underestimate him.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-24-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: James on the Early Show"
How shocking that "dumb redneck" and "clever" don't work well together!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: James on the Early Show"
I liked when Harry asked about James getting on Ibee's case last week and wondered if it was a good idea and should James have acted differently? Either James didn't understand the question or decided not to address it, because he just said he wouldn't have "played the game" differently.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: James on the Early Show"
Wow, I didn't get to see the appearance live but just watched the video on cbsnews.com and this guy is a complete loon.

Glad to see he really dressed himself up for the appearance -- I think I saw more of his upper thighs on the Early Show video than I remember seeing on the actual show... and that's not a good thing.

This fool actually thought Stephenie would "take a purple rock" for him after watching her turn on Angie in a tie situation at the immediate prior TC? And you gotta love how everyone was lying... Jeff lied about him and was on crack... the editing lied about the knot -- according to James, he proved to everyone how he belonged on the show... sure James, whatever gets back to the woods. I know this is a daytime "news" show, but I was still pretty disappointed that he wasn't asked about any of his stupid redneck comments -- and why he's so proud to be one.

Alchemist 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alchemist Click to send private message to Alchemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: James on the Early Show"
James: Stephanie said she'd take a purple rock for me.

Steph: What I said was, I'd take a purple rock to you.

And he couldn't tie a knot in his own skirt, there's your sign.

Alchemist

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •