The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marvin blew his last chance..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-01-04, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marvin blew his last chance..."
...at any type of alliance. I know he doesn't like A, but he has got to know that teaming up with A and CB were his best chance at staying in the game until the end. Now granted he could continue to squeak by and coast to the end (probably w/Karen since she seems to hide under the radar), BUT he better hope Diane follows through with her promise AND he also better hope he wins HOH week after next. Once again Marvin is making decisions based on revenge (not personal?? whatever!) instead of strategy. His noms for eviction were not wise at all...even Nak said his best bet would be to nominate her. He could have broken up some really strong alliances this week (D & D, Nak & Karen). I think he really blew it!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Marvin blew his last chance... reversehalo 09-01-04 1
   RE: Marvin blew his last chance... Bebo 09-01-04 2
       RE: Marvin blew his last chance... ARnutz 09-01-04 3
           RE: Marvin blew his last chance... Bebo 09-01-04 4
               RE: Marvin blew his last chance... ARnutz 09-01-04 5
                   RE: Marvin blew his last chance... sum1smum 09-01-04 6
               RE: Marvin blew his last chance... true 09-01-04 11
 RE: Marvin blew his last chance... Pretty_Kitty 09-01-04 7
   RE: Marvin blew his last chance... syren 09-01-04 14
 RE: Marvin blew his last chance... vixie 09-01-04 8
   RE: Marvin blew his last chance... RealityAddict 09-01-04 9
       RE: Marvin blew his last chance... vixie 09-01-04 10
           RE: Marvin blew his last chance... RealityAddict 09-01-04 12
               RE: Marvin blew his last chance... vixie 09-01-04 13
                   RE: Marvin blew his last chance... cuervoandcookies 09-03-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

reversehalo 300 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reversehalo Click to send private message to reversehalo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
I do agree. I don't think the deal he made with Diane is going to hold. She may honor the deal but Nak,Karen and Drew didn't themselves make any deals with Marvin.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-04, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
The deal with Diane can't hold, due to simple math. She promised him that none of them would put him up. That would mean that whoever got HOH would have to put up a member of the alliance instead to go up against CB instead of Marvin.

I know, just play along.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
Ummm... yeah and why is this a problem?? If they want to guarantee to get Cowboy out?? Think about it, if they put up Marvin and CB together, how's the vote going to go? They'll just get Marvin out next time!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
Diane promised they wouldn't put Marvin up, so it wouldn't come down to Marvin vs. Cowboy. It would come down to someone else in the core alliance vs. Cowboy. And whoever the HOH picked would be pissed off to find out where they stand in the pecking order.

I just don't think that folks would turn on their core alliance to keep Diane's word. I can just see Nakomis now during the nomination ceremony, telling Marvin that she knows that Diane made him a promise, but that Diane didn't talk to her about it first and that Diane doesn't speak for her.

I know, just play along.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
Hey if they're smart (???) they will put Diane up against Marvin!!

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-01-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sum1smum Click to send private message to sum1smum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
Sounds like a plan. The best way to handle the Marvin/Diane thing, if they want to get CB out, is if one of their number wins HOH the nomination other than CB is a group decision. So, the votes are "guaranteed" and the other nominee knows full well what his or her job is. Of course, if CB won the veto in that situation, they could have a problem. In that event, I think Marvin would go up and all promises would be nulled.

And, if CB wins HOH it's going to be interesting....

Just IMHO. I have to admit that I have a hard time anticipating these hamsters' next moves.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
Funny thing is, Diane never promised Marvin that the whole group wouldn't put him up, only that she wouldn't put him up.

She thought she was being smart by telling the rest of her group that SHE protected all of them with Marvin, when she was really only protecting herself. It seems to be backfiring on her, as the others didn't like her making promises for them.

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-01-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
I cant wait for Diane's LIES to come out and blow in her face she has no chance of winning even if she sleeps her way to the final two will she be making out with cowboy next? I wouldnt put it past her I

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
Remember Allison??????

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
I think since Diane made the deal she should automatically be the pawn for whoever they decide needs to go. UNLESS, of course, CB actually wins, which would be hilarious, BTW! Now, that is what I'd like to see, just to stir the pot.

09-01-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
I would love for CB to win HOH...everyone's planning next week's strategy assuming he's not even an option for the power. Granted, he hasn't won much, BUT anything is a possibility now with the # of HGs so low.

And I also agree that Diane should be the pawn since she's the big mouth deal maker!

09-01-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
(May I have the next dance? Hmmm? I promise not to slobber!)

09-01-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
Of course...

09-01-04, 07:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
Awwwwww! (shucks...thanks addict!)

cuervoandcookies 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-03-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuervoandcookies Click to send private message to cuervoandcookies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Marvin blew his last chance..."
I hope a Marvinite is still reading this thread.

Could someone explain Marvin's strategy to me?
On the show last night he said that the whole kissing Diane thing was done on purpose in front of CB to get back to Drew. Why would that make any sense?
Wouldn't that immediately make you the target of two people, one, Drew who's jealous and two, Diane who would be angry at Marvin for getting her into a mess?

I really don't see any upside here.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •