The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
Nakomis was talking about the small doses of pain and her interesting "pass times"?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... vixie 08-31-04 1
   RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... redefine_perfection13 09-01-04 2
       RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... vixie 09-01-04 3
 RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... foonermints 09-01-04 4
 RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... Poncho 09-01-04 5
   RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... nailbone 09-01-04 16
 RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... HistoryDetective 09-01-04 6
   RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... vixie 09-01-04 7
       RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... foonermints 09-01-04 8
           RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... vixie 09-01-04 9
               RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... ginger 09-01-04 10
                   RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... vixie 09-01-04 11
                       RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... syren 09-01-04 12
                           RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... vixie 09-01-04 13
                               RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... mrc 09-02-04 18
   RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... Poncho 09-01-04 14
       RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... vixie 09-01-04 15
 RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... SpeedRacer1125 09-01-04 17
 RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightene... whoami 09-02-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
Uhhh isn't this a spoiler, hon?

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-04, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
sorry I wasn't thinking what time it was when I posted it, as it was after though show, how could I delete it?

09-01-04, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
We've seen it on the West Coast now, so it's cool. Anyway, I think if you click on the edit button at the bottom of any of your own posts, you can edit/change it. No harm.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-04, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
I thought it quite apropriate with the Nak-O-Rat persona. It causes me pain just to listen to her.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-01-04, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
I was a bit scared. She is VERY strange. My thirteen yr. old was watching it with me and I was trying to distract her so she would not hear most of that conversation! YIKES...

Poncho

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
Same here, Poncho. Not something I really want to explain to my kids right now....or ever.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
Why were you frightened? Did you think she was going to somehow pop out of your television and ask you to join her?

I took the "small doses of pain" comment as a joke. She finds assorted piercings fashionable and aesthetically pleasing. I appreciate her fashion sense much more than, say, Cowboy's. Others in the house don't share her love of piercings, but she attempted to put them more at ease by making a joke by saying "small doses of pain."

Why should we care...? Nakomis likes to go to interesting (albeit nontraditional) parties and she knows a lot about what some people find sexually exciting. So what? She doesn't force anybody else to participate. It didn't even appear that she forced anybody else to listen. (Drew, in fact, looked a little excited. He might like it if Nakomis shaved him "clean as a whistle." One fetish meets another...) If you think about it, we're all voyuers in our own way since we are so closely watching these people in a house with cameras on them 24/7.

09-01-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-04 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

While I certainly respect your points mints and Poncho, we kind of got a laugh from Nakomis information. AT 13 my daughter would've just grossed out and left the room for a minute. But at 15, because I answer any questions she has as honestly as I can, she asked a couple of questions while laughing, like "is that like those people who get some weird rush out of having food dumped on them?" "Yes, dear." "And sometimes they don't even, ya know, actually..do it?" Yes dear. "Mom, that's just too weird." Yes, dear. "And the guys that like to be...you know, whacked...are they like powerful people that have a weird side that wants to be dominated?" "Wow...what made you think of that?" "Just makes sense, in a sicko kinda way" still laughing, I said she was probably right. (You didn't tell her that you know a little too much about some people like that!) HEY! SHUT UP DOG, these people don't want to hear that!
Anyway, I, too, took the small doses of pain as a joking way to explain all those piercings, that I can't even begin to figure out where the last few could be!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
I bet I could! *shudder*

09-01-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! We tried to count "those" but unless there are multiple....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
Fetishist Balls? Nothing new to us here.

09-01-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
LOL.. no kidding, only we just called them parties! I remember a guy that liked only to have his feet rubbed with fresh orange peels. Now that one I could never quite figure out.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-04 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

I too took the small doses of pain comment as a joke...
I like Nakomis, I think she brings something interesting to the house.

Vixie have to commend you with being open with your 15 year old....that is wonderful, I hope when mine gets that age, he will ask me questions instead of getting all of his info from his sometimes misinformed peers...

09-01-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
Good for you! Both of my boys are grown (28 & 38!) and they are both intelligent, sucessful & well adjusted and we have always been open with each other. (I really don't know how that happened, since YOU were such a screwball woman) Oh thank you dog, always nice to have your support!
Anyway, it would seem unnatural any other way. I am so glad she asks, and she squirms when I step into the 'too much information' zone. (Sometimes it's fun, tho, admit it)Thanks again, dog...but you're right

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
Vixie,

DO you know subman? Just askin.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-01-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-04 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

edited because I can't spell

>Why were you frightened? Did
>you think she was going
>to somehow pop out of
>your television and ask you
>to join her?

Funny!

I don't mean I was literally scared, it was just very strange to me. Yes I am sure it was a probably meant as a joke, but it still gross's me out. But obviously not enough, because I keep on watching!! hahahaha Oh well, to each their own.....

Poncho

09-01-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
You are soo cute Poncho. We like ya~

SpeedRacer1125 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-01-04, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpeedRacer1125 Click to send private message to SpeedRacer1125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
I was scared, yet slightly aroused....

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-02-04, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Was Anyone else a bit frightened when..."
Some people have some weired ideas.

WHOAMI
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
-Rich Cook

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •