The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All in the earrings..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sugarplum4381 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sugarplum4381 Click to send private message to Sugarplum4381 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All in the earrings..."
I have been trying to figure out who the winner is for hours and I think I finally figured it out. Everyone at the ABC boards think it is Ian due to the suits but I found looking at her earrings gives a better answer.

Meredith is wearing different earrings with each man.

If you look at the pics on http://pages.ivillage.com/thebachelorette/ , you see that she is wearing fanned out earrings with Ian and more drop down ones with Matthew.

Now, if you look at these caps from this site from the original preview way back when...

The earrings in these two pics are the ones she wears with Ian. She looks like she is outside in these pics and with the tears, I can only assume she has just said goodbye to the loser as they get into their limo. It looks like the loser is Ian.

Also...

In this pic, as Meredith is beaming at whoever is walking towards her...she is wearing the more straight down drop earrings, not the fanned ones.

I could be wrong but I don't think she would be wearing those fanned out earrings and crying outside if it were Ian.

Just a theory. Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All in the earrings... pandorella 02-20-04 1
 RE: All in the earrings... Poncho 02-20-04 2
   RE: All in the earrings... Sugarplum4381 02-20-04 3
 RE: All in the earrings... KScott 02-20-04 4
   RE: All in the earrings... Nascargirl48 02-20-04 5
       RE: All in the earrings... nascargirl29 02-20-04 6
           RE: All in the earrings... redefine_perfection13 02-25-04 13
 RE: All in the earrings... momotrips 02-24-04 7
 Actually...all in the jackets Fyrelilly 02-25-04 8
   RE: Actually...all in the jackets silesia18 02-25-04 9
       RE: Actually...all in the jackets jjinokie 02-25-04 10
           RE: Actually...all in the jackets Poncho 02-25-04 11
   RE: Actually...all in the jackets EnglProf 02-25-04 12
 RE: All in the earrings... Efjendar 02-25-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All in the earrings..."

Just that you're wrong. They are the same earrings and she is probably going to pick the eversohorney and commitmentphobic Ian. I don't think she has happy and sad earrings for the occasion.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-20-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All in the earrings..."
I also think they are the same earrings. I agree with the ABC posters, I think it is Ian. I REALLY wish it would be Matthew though

Poncho

Sugarplum4381 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sugarplum4381 Click to send private message to Sugarplum4381 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All in the earrings..."
Yes, the earrings are really similar but if you look at all the pics on the ivillage website very closely, Meredith is wearing two different types of earrings. I could be wrong but I feel like I've looked at them long enough and have seen a difference.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All in the earrings..."
Look at the 1st picture, no ring, no braclet.

There is a ring in the picture with Ian and the braclet is on the right hand with Ian.

Nascargirl48 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-20-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nascargirl48 Click to send private message to Nascargirl48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: All in the earrings..."
She wears the braclet with both Matt and Ian. Also IMO the earings are the same. Also I believe she picks Ian. Why??? Beacuse with Matt the purple lighting is behind Mere and w/Ian the blue lighting is behind her. When she is holding the rose the blue lighting is behind her. So that means the pic is flipped and she picks Ian.

nascargirl29 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nascargirl29 Click to send private message to nascargirl29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: All in the earrings..."
For a few weeks now they have been leading us to believe that she would choose Matthew... thus OF COURSE SHE IS NOT GOING TO PICK HIM... this is the same as Charlie and Ryan really...

I don't know about y'all but I am getting myself a ticket to Friendswood, TX if she picks Ian... who wouldn't want Matthew? LOL

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-25-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: All in the earrings..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-04 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

I'd book passage with you on that one! I also had the same idea about Ryan and Charlie and thinking it may now be the same with Ian and Mathew but maybe ABC will have become clever and try and fool us and not go in the same direction they previously went...nah I'm dreaming

nice theory tho!

momotrips 4 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momotrips Click to send private message to momotrips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: All in the earrings..."
It's the same earrings - they're just hanging a little sideways in the Matthew photos, so they look longer than wide.

Also, to add another bit of confusion, Ian has a ring. You can see Matthew holding up his ring and you can clearly see that he has beautiful fingers with long nailbeds. The last closeup photo of a ring (which is a little blurry so you can't actually see the ring) is a man with much shorter, stubby nailbeds. I notice these things because I am a "hand woman". Ian has creepy hands to go with his creepy personality.

Also, the ring on Meredith's hand is on the wedding finger, because the bracelet is on her right arm coming down the staircase. Sooo, if you believe the flower photos (bracelet arm in front with Ian). Then Ian actually proposes and gives her a ring. Either that or NBC is really messing with everyone's heads and having her switch her bracelet around and hold a rose for random photos.

Matthew is a good Texas boy and will find a wonderful woman in my humid city of Houston, marry and father perfect tow-headed children and live happily ever after. Ian and Meredith will perpetuate the disfunctional, noncommunication of all of their other relationships and live silently, but passionately until, oh let's say mid-summer, or when ever Ian's brother demands that he dump her. She fell for Blab - eeww! What does she know?

Momotrips

Fyrelilly 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fyrelilly Click to send private message to Fyrelilly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Actually...all in the jackets"
Wrong or right, this is kind of fun... I personally am positive it's Ian due to the cut of the jackets. I'm getting this from the same web site:

http://pages.ivillage.com/thebachelorette/

Look carefully at the cut of the jacket in the first few pictures, which I am assuming are of Meredith with the winner, since she has the rose in her hands. Now scroll down to the second set of preview shots. Near the end of those are two shots, side by side, of her with each man, taken of their profiles. Look closely at the cut of each man's jacket - they're very different. Ian's jacket matches the jacket in the top pictures.

Agree? Disagree?

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-25-04, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Actually...all in the jackets"
ahh!!!! you people are making me crazy looking at all these pictures! i go back and forth thinking its one and then the other, so i'm going to stop trying to figure it out and just watch it tonight.

jjinokie 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jjinokie Click to send private message to jjinokie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Actually...all in the jackets"
No kidding silesia18, I am cracking up with all the comparrisons of the photographs! No more theories puhleazeeee!

:}

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Actually...all in the jackets"
Actually silesia18 and jjinokie the theories are the funnest (is that a word?) part of the show!!

Poncho

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Actually...all in the jackets"
You can also tell from the pictures that Mere is grasping Matthew's wrists (I think there's a full picture, but she's also grasping the wrists of someone who's shirt isn't poking out from his cuffs, and Matthew's shirt isn't showing, while Ian's is). In the photo of Mere and Ian holding hands, she's holding his hands, NOT grasping his wrists in a "you have to forgive me" fashion. The hand holding is much more intimate.

Rats. I don't have a special affinity for Matthew, but I really don't care for Ian. Makes sense, though-- Mere's a DAW and a big city girl. NYC here she comes.

(I thought everyone was crazy on the Mole Board when they tried to find clues in the smallest places, but I think here you can really tell-- far fewer variables.)

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-25-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: All in the earrings..."
...therefore, there must be a 3rd bachelor on the grassy knoll.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •