The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS misdirection - Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-17-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS misdirection - Episode 6"
Tensions flare between two tribemates when one blames the other for the tribe's loss in a Challenge.

A tribe's high morale is not enough to keep one Survivor from being annoyed by a tribemate's uselessness around camp.

After a miserable night in a typhoon, one Survivor has an emotional and physical breakdown.

One undecided Survivor makes conflicting deals with two tribemates going into Tribal Council. Who will be next to leave the island

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6 pmspml5 03-17-05 1
   RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6 Brownroach 03-17-05 2
       RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6 Bebo 03-17-05 3
           RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6 Brownroach 03-17-05 4
               RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6 Bebo 03-17-05 5
                   RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6 Brownroach 03-17-05 6
                       RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6 biancaxxx 03-22-05 8
                           RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6 Brownroach 03-22-05 9
                               RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6 Bebo 03-22-05 10
                               RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6 emydi 03-22-05 11
 CBS press release - ep6 forehead 03-21-05 7
 Eye-Mail Brownroach 03-22-05 12
   RE: Eye-Mail emydi 03-22-05 13
       RE: Eye-Mail Flowerpower 03-22-05 14
       RE: Eye-Mail Brownroach 03-22-05 15
           RE: Eye-Mail Seraphaem 03-22-05 16
               RE: Eye-Mail Brownroach 03-22-05 17
               RE: Eye-Mail forehead 03-22-05 18
               RE: Eye-Mail sorgee 03-23-05 25
       New interpretation of eye-mail theo... forehead 03-22-05 19
           RE: New interpretation of eye-mail ... Brownroach 03-22-05 20
               RE: New interpretation of eye-mail ... SFGW 03-22-05 21
                   RE: New interpretation of eye-mail ... Surviette 03-22-05 22
                       RE: New interpretation of eye-mail ... SFGW 03-23-05 23
                   RE: New interpretation of eye-mail ... Brownroach 03-23-05 24
                       I still can't believe.... emydi 03-23-05 26
                           RE: I still can't believe.... kary1371 03-23-05 27
                               RE: I still can't believe.... aethelstan 03-23-05 28
                                   RE: I still can't believe.... kary1371 03-23-05 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-17-05, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6"
Tensions flare between two tribemates when one blames the other for the tribe's loss in a Challenge.

We have already seen from the previews this is Ibe/James

A tribe's high morale is not enough to keep one Survivor from being annoyed by a tribemate's uselessness around camp.

This just reaks of Coby/Katie

After a miserable night in a typhoon, one Survivor has an
emotional and physical breakdown.

Again the previews show us this is Janu

One undecided Survivor makes conflicting deals with two tribemates going into Tribal Council. Who will be next to leave the island

This is probably Stephanie

James - will vote Ibrehem and Ibrehem will vote James. BJ is not the type to make conflicting deals with anyone - he is kinda doing what he thinks is "right" all the time.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6"
Agreed on 1, 2, and 3. I'm not sure on 4. I don't think either Bobby Jon or Ibrehem is the type to make conflicting deals, and Ibrehem is being shown as the target again. So it could be Steph or it could be James. I think James will be departing Ulong next either way.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6"
James wouldn't be making any conflicting deals. His opinion on the least worthy to stick around is well-known, so he's not making deals with anyone. He'd be telling both Steph and BJ that he's voting for Ibe.

Beblo and Kimdra

03-17-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6"
That's true so it would have to be Steph. Although voting with James she could only hope for a tie, since BJ and Ibe will likely vote together. They're probably making a bigger deal out this than it is, just for the illusion of some suspense.

03-17-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6"
Depends on the deal. Her deal with James could be "I'll talk to BJ about voting for Ibe" and her deal with Ibe could be "I'll talk to BJ about voting for James".

Beblo and Kimdra

03-17-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
6. "RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6"
I also think a lot will depend on the challenge performances. Ibee was the target specifically for losing the one challenge. If he does well next week and someone else doesn't it may shake out differently.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-22-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6"
You're right, it could all turn around based on challenge performances.

I'm really torn as to who it could be..

We know from Mer's info that it should be James voted out this week.

In last weeks ep, James admitted that there is an alliance between James - Steph - BJ. However, we also learn that Angie and Steph had an alliance in which they were going to vote out the biggest threat, BJ.

Q: When you had to vote for someone other than Ibrehem, why did you and Stephenie choose Bobby Jon, who was a good contributor to the tribe, rather than James, who seemed to be driving everybody crazy?

AJ: James didn’t really drive us crazy. And when it came to the long run, we were thinking more of the future, in terms of if we went into a merge, who we were gonna bring with us. When it comes to individual challenges, I don’t want to be up against somebody like Tom or Gregg or Bobby Jon. I want to be against someone like James, someone who annoys other people and someone I can beat. I want a better chance for myself. Strategy-wise, it was better to keep James.

So Steph wasn't fully committed to the James and BJ alliance. She was more concerned about voting out the threat.

So, it is possible that she might want to save James again this week, and get rid of Ibe...or even BJ, but knows that it most likely won't be possible, so could promise James she'll vote for Ibe, but tell Ibe that she'll vote for James.

BJ could be the conflicted person too, as he probably does have an alliance with Ibe, and again is in the supposed James - Steph - BJ alliance, which gives him leverage to make a promise to James that we know will be broken.

I really can't decide who it will be.

03-22-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
9. "RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6"
I think that with so few people on Ulong now, alliances are makeshift from TC to TC. BJ and Ibrehem are close enough to align for a vote, even though BJ felt it would have been fair to vote Ibee off last week. Same with Steph and BJ -- last week Steph felt it was more important to ditch BJ, who would be a threat after the merge, but they still don't know when the merge is coming so that could change again...

I don't think anyone on Ulong is necessarily thinking about sticking together long-term anymore. They all just want to get to the merge by hook or by crook. So really any one of them could leave next.

I think James is the most likely to go a) because he appears to have the most negative attitude at this point, and b) because of Mer's tidbit that Steph talked BJ and Ibee into keeping her around (if true, this could only apply to Ulong's next TC vote).

03-22-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
10. "RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6"
When your tribe loses every single freakin' immunity challenge, it does become simply a manner of survival. They're going to be looking at each other and saying, "Which one of these clowns will give me a prayer of competing during the next IC?"

This is also key in how Steph will be able to keep herself around. She can quite convincingly argue that she has been a challenge strength for her team, pointing out the points she won in the sumo challenge and how she made it to the end of the endurance chase game in the water...neither of which James was able to do.

So...when it comes to conflicting deals, it's looking more and more like Bobby Jon is the dealer. Steph is trying to stay alive in the game, Ibe has no reason to deal with James, and James is the (possibly unwitting) target.

Beblo and Kimdra

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: See-BS misdirection - Episode 6"
I agree BR about no strong alliances on Ulong (were there ever any for that matter?)

I'm leaning toward BJ being the double promiser...he has the most power of anyone on Ulong (that's like saying he has the most power of a Democrat in Congres ). He will hopefully figure out that Angie and Steph voted for him in the first TC and may be receptive if James comes to him for an all male alliance to vote Steph out. Thus he promises James he'll vote for Steph. I think the beginning of the show with James being mad at Ibe for losing IC in Ep. 5 is misdirection and he does not end up voting for Ibe in Ep. 6.

Then later after the challenges, when possibly Steph does pretty well in them, esp. if they win the RC, she convinces BJ (Ibe will have no problem voting for James bc of last week) to vote for James and thus the two promises.

Then James goes in a 3-1 vote with Steph getting James' vote. FWIW, that's the way I'm leaning....

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "CBS press release - ep6"
From Fever:

THE CASTAWAYS ARE CAUGHT IN A TYPHOON-FORCE STORM, ON "SURVIVOR: PALAU," ON A SPECIAL NIGHT, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23 ON CBS

"Jellyfish 'n Chips" -- The tribes face a typhoon-force storm, on a special night, SURVIVOR: PALAU , Wednesday, March 23 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

Following the night's miserable weather, one castaway has an emotional and physical breakdown. One castaway becomes increasingly irritated by another's lack of worth ethic around camp. The winners of the reward challenge embark on an underwater adventure. Tempers flare between two tribe members when one blames the other for losing the immunity challenge. One undecided castaway makes conflicting deals with different tribe members as they head to tribal council.

And, the seventh member is voted out of the tribe.

03-22-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
12. "Eye-Mail"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-05 AT 02:37 PM (EST)

Gregg and Ibee; is that Ian on the bottom? Where's James? Uh-oh.

ETA: James is mentioned in the copy though. Does that count towards emydi theory?

03-22-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Eye-Mail"
that sure does look like dolphin boy at the end of last week's challenge...

well from all we know from Mersaydeez, I think my theory doesn't quite fit here....

nobody's perfect, well except for maybe BR

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Eye-Mail"
wouldn't it be fun if the boot turned out to be IBE???

03-22-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Eye-Mail"
But I think the fact that James is mentioned in the copy might be relevant to emydi theory. You are allowed to adapt the theory as you go.

No, no I'm not.

Seraphaem 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seraphaem Click to send private message to Seraphaem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Eye-Mail"

03-22-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Eye-Mail"
BWAhahaha -- VERY nicely done, sera.

03-22-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Eye-Mail"
Priceless, Sera!

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-23-05, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Eye-Mail"
that was beautiful. loved it!

03-22-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
19. "New interpretation of eye-mail theory"
Most theories evolve over time. I'm not ready to throw emydi's eyemail theory out the window. We just need to finetune it a bit....

Latest forehead interpretation of the emydi eyemail theory: the bootee is either mentioned by name or appears somewhere, somehow in one of the pictures. This interpretation, I think, has held up so far this season. As James is mentioned this week, his departure would not refute this interpretation.

Hey, we gotta do something this season...

03-22-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: New interpretation of eye-mail theory"

forehead, we are on the same wavelength here. Plus, Ibe is shown in the photo, BUT he is hinted at by name as a potential target in the copy -- these two things may cancel each other out in emydi eyemail theory.

SFGW 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-05, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SFGW Click to send private message to SFGW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: New interpretation of eye-mail theory"
Roach,

How about since James is metioned and the spoilers state he is gone this show. How about since Ib is shown and is also talked about, it makes him the Boot next week. I know it's against what the spoilers say, but like Snewser says, no-ones perfect.

I know I'm probably way off base, far fetched and all that stuff. But it's as good of a theory as any.

Alright, now rip my theory apart if you want.

Surviette 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-05, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surviette Click to send private message to Surviette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: New interpretation of eye-mail theory"
How about: The photo featured, is a reminder of the challenge that JAMES lost! Ne?

SFGW 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-05, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SFGW Click to send private message to SFGW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: New interpretation of eye-mail theory"
Could they have screwed up and put next weeks picture for Ib in this weeks Eye mail by accident?

That would be hilarious.

03-23-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
24. "RE: New interpretation of eye-mail theory"
I think it is up to emydi to add nuances to her eyemail theory, but this sounds reasonable to me.

03-23-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
26. "I still can't believe...."
that I have a theory named after me

But I like the forehead addendum to the emydi eyemail theory (I also like the idea that this is the challenge JAMES lost...)

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: I still can't believe...."
Just to be the devil's advocate here...

1st : Ibe lost that challenge too

2nd : Snewser everybody would be wrong in the end, could this be a mistake in the order and Ibe goes tonight??

3rd: If it were Ibe, it would still be consistent with Mersaydeez saying that he would be going late pre-jury, only 2 more to go after tonight before the jury...

Could Ibe be going tonight?

Feel free to tear this apart

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-23-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I still can't believe...."
1st : Ibe lost that challenge too

But Ib was the only man to win a match (though not the one shown here. it would be hard to show the one that Ib won because it was over so fast). Maybe that's to indicate the Ib is worth more to the tribe than James?

İKittyloaf Creations, 2004
World Travel Tips

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: I still can't believe...."
The thing is at this point they normally get rid of the strong ones just before when they think the merge is coming and James is considered non-treat...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •