The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Coby's confessional"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-11-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Coby's confessional"
I don't know if this have been discussed somewhere already or not (I usually stay away from spoiler part of this forums, and just hang out by bashers or fanatics), but has anyone mentioned an interesting confessional Coby had in the episode 4? I am talking about the one where he discusses the power division in his tribe - he sees Tom, Ian, Greg, Jen and Katie as a strong alliance of five and the rest of them on the outside...

What i found interesting about his thoughts is that i always though Janu was on the inside of that alliance and that she was close to Tom and Ian. Hmmmm... maybe i was wrong... What do all of you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Coby's confessional Brownroach 03-11-05 1
   RE: Coby's confessional DRONES 03-11-05 3
       RE: Coby's confessional knuckles487 03-12-05 12
           RE: Coby's confessional emydi 03-12-05 13
               RE: Coby's confessional Risti 03-12-05 16
                   RE: Coby's confessional sweetpea 03-13-05 19
 It struck me, too FesterFan1 03-11-05 2
   RE: It struck me, too PepeLePew13 03-11-05 4
   RE: It struck me, too Krautboy 03-11-05 7
 Something else to consider Brownroach 03-11-05 5
   RE: Something else to consider Corvis 03-11-05 6
       RE: Something else to consider michel 03-11-05 8
           RE: Something else to consider television 03-11-05 9
               RE: Something else to consider michel 03-11-05 10
                   RE: Something else to consider Risti 03-11-05 11
                       RE: Something else to consider television 03-12-05 14
                   RE: Something else to consider volsfan 03-12-05 15
           RE: Something else to consider Wheezy 03-13-05 17
               RE: Something else to consider television 03-13-05 18
               RE: Something else to consider geg6 03-14-05 20
 Coby's episode 5 confessional drich61 03-18-05 21
   RE: Coby's episode 5 confessional television 03-19-05 22
   RE: Coby's episode 5 confessional volsfan 03-19-05 23
 RE: Coby's confessional pinay_racer 03-20-05 24
   RE: Coby's confessional volsfan 03-20-05 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Coby's confessional"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-05 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

My observation was that Janu was the only one of Coby's four that we didn't hear talk about this in some way. Caryn complained that everyone has to get Tom's approval for everything. And Willard observed (sort of snidely, I thought) that Tom and Ian go out of their way to compliment everyone on the slightest thing.

So I'm not sure where Janu fits in yet. She may not be as outside of the other five as Coby thinks.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Coby's confessional"
That was my thought as well. From an editing standpoint, sorry VS for not putting this in the editing thread , it is almost impossible to hide the Ian and Tom bond.

As a spoiler, I quickly picked up the Willard comment, and yes it was dripping with sarcasm, but I'm not sure most would. A lot is still being hidden on Koror despite Coby comments.

DRONES

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-05, 04:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Coby's confessional"
>That was my thought as well.
>From an editing standpoint, sorry
>VS for not putting this
>in the editing thread ,
>it is almost impossible to
>hide the Ian and Tom
>bond.
>
>As a spoiler, I quickly picked
>up the Willard comment, and
>yes it was dripping with
>sarcasm, but I'm not sure
>most would. A lot
>is still being hidden on
>Koror despite Coby comments.
>
>DRONES

Being fairly new here, I apologize if this has been discussed before, I just haven't seen it. Reading this thread reminds me of a couple things I have seen in other forums and was wondering if others here have seen them and if so, what are the thoughts about it.

On the CBS site for Survivor, there were quotes from JP that he had made about each player. The one he made about Tom was...."There is absolutely no way Tom can be considered the villian in this show".

I cannot remember the location of the other quote, or exactly who said it, but it was from someone that the other posters regard as a prominent spoiler. (I don't believe it was part of the mersaydeez spoiler) It talked about a power struggle down the road and a shift in power in the stronger Koror faction. The way it was worded, along with the quote from JP about Tom, I have been wondering if this doesn't refer to him and Ian, with Ian coming out victorious and forcing Tom into 4th place.

Has anyone else seen either of these comments, and if so where can I find the discussion about it? If not, are there any thoughts about it?

Also, I seen a newspaper article that was interviewing Ians grandparents and from it's content, and the discussion that followed, it makes it sound as though Ian and Katie are the F2. I will locate it again and post the link if anyone is interested, or has it been on here also?

Sorry for such a long post, but in addition to being new, I talk a lot.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Coby's confessional"
Welcome Knuckles!!! You are not long winded...check out Veruca Salt's editing thread for her and my LOOOOOOOOONG posts
P.s. when you reply to a post, just hit reply and not reply with quote and then the whole prior post doesn't show up in your post...

You raise an interesting possibility of Tom and Ian having a falling out at F4 for the top spot. I know we all would love to read the article you think you remember seeing, try to find it and post it here!!

From the Mersaydeez spoilers now the F4 is

IAN
KATIE
JENN
TOM

maybe at f4 challenge, Ian wins it and Katie (and her tagalong Jenn) come to Ian to take out Tom... now Ian and Katie have an alliance here (I think a f2 one that has not been shown, like Chris' and Twila's in S9) Maybe it was always supposed to be a F3 of Ian Tom and Katie but Katie sees a better opportunity to make it to F2 if Tom is out...Tom would most likely pick Ian if he won F3 IC...but Katie knows she has a f2 pact with Ian...so to get out Ian's toughest competition, she convinces Ian to out Tom then....and Ian agrees.... which may lose him Tom's jury vote...interesting..

So Ian teams up with the ladies and boots Tom (something I don't think Tom would do if he won (but I may be wrong here). He does this to ensure that he has a better chance of winning f3 immunity challenge and picking the more obnoxious Katie over the UTR Jenn for his f2 partner.

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Coby's confessional"
As I said below, I've been predicting an Ian/Tom power struggle since the second episode now(I posted about it over on VS's thread, as well as on my own editing thread I started pre-season. To me, EPMB is just setting both of these two up as being such great survivors, one of them is going to have to fall, and it could be partially at the hand of the other. I found the choice of Ian's leadership, and then the consequent editing of *Tom* essentially taking over that leadership very interesting this week... Especially since from the way things were edited, Tom either wasn't suggested for the role of the leader, or turned it down... We saw as the task went on that there are certain people who are dissatisfied with how strong of a leader Tom is. I think this could be the beginningo f the storyline showcasing the power struggle on Koror.

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Coby's confessional"
I don't know if The Game has any insider source, but he has updated his chart with some comments about Janu and Tom especially. He also seems to think that Janu is final two. His placement, going by the number of ? marks, he has Ian winning with Janu and/or Katie as 2 and 3 with Tom at 4th. He is stating re: Ian- Will he be the one to show the ladies that Tom would win a jury vote? Re: Janu--Her lies will eventually catch up with her, especially how she does Tom. The players who vote, won't forget. And re: Tom--He and Ian seem to work very well together, so far. If he is final four and loses the Immunity Challenge, would anyone keep him around? Will make sure the jury sides with Ian.

I find the Janu placement interesting. She has been hidden so far yet in Greg's Insider confession he considers her important to his long range plans--something that hasn't been shown. She also seems to be in with Colby and she wasn't mentioned by Colby as part of the main alliance. But she must be aligned with Greg. Even though she is sick, she was strong against Kim in the challenge.(Of course my 89 year old mother could have beaten Kim) And, if she gets better, I don't see her going before Colby and Caryn if Greg is protecting her with the main alliance. Anyway, the weeks ahead should prove if he or mercydeez is correct

http://www.thegamessurvivorspoilers.5u.com/GameBoard.html

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "It struck me, too"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-05 AT 11:40 AM (EST)

The editors haven't had much opportunity to show Koror tribal dynamics. They started in E3 with the Katie-Caryn blow-up, and now this. Also interesting is that we heard from Willard for the first time since E1, giving him a spike in face time before his boot next week (I'm sure Corvis or KB will mention this in the confessional analysis).

It's very interesting when you consider that Tom, Ian, and Katie are projected to be 3 of the F4, per Mersaydeez. I think KB has also done the math and figured that Jenn is the elusive 4th member of the F4. However, Caryn, an outsider, per Coby, is projected to be 5th, ahead of Gregg, an insider who is attached to Jenn.

They're only through Day 11, which is a long way off from Day 33 (where Gregg is presumably booted). It's way too early to tell whether Caryn somehow ingratiates herself to the majority "alliance", or if she simply wins the E12 IC forcing the majority to cannibalize (picking Gregg possibly because of the Jenn-Gregg bond, where Gregg's the bigger threat?).

ETA: This confessional bears watching re: "Strategies Revealed", even though it's really more of an "observation revealed" from someone not part of the revealed alliance.

Fester

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It struck me, too"

>They're only through Day 11, which
>is a long way off
>from Day 33 (where Gregg
>is presumably booted). It's
>way too early to tell
>whether Caryn somehow ingratiates herself
>to the majority "alliance", or
>if she simply wins the
>E12 IC forcing the majority
>to cannibalize (picking Gregg possibly
>because of the Jenn-Gregg bond,
>where Gregg's the bigger threat?).

What if we'll see a power struggle between Tom-Ian and Gregg-Jenn for control of the tribe at F6 as they try to lock up F4 berths? Katie seems to be more on Ian's side and T/I could use Caryn by saying they'll take her to F4, then backtrack on that promise when Jenn wins F5 immunity. Gregg would have to go to ensure control for Tom/Ian as he's athletic enough to go on an IC run.

Scratch and sniff

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-11-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It struck me, too"
The revealed alliance includes the final 4, as projected by the Mersaydeez Spoiler. Greg is the only one who goes earlier and perhaps being set up by the editing as a "surprise boot" at F6...only we won't be surprised.

Krautboy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Something else to consider"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-05 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

From the Survivor Insider for Ep 4:

Gregg (confessional): I want Janu to get better because she plays a big part in how this game turns out for me down the road.

Janu and Gregg must have some kind of alliance. Maybe the way Gregg sees it is that he, Jenn and Janu will have to go against Tom, Ian and Katie at some point.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Something else to consider"
...and Janu gets progressively weaker and weaker leading to a mercy boot ahead of the remaining Ulonger(s) thereby screwing up his plan.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Something else to consider"
The way the tribe dynamics are working, they could give the million right away to Tom. No one's going to be able to break the alliance until Tom decides to get rid of his only threat, namely Gregg. Ian is so much in Tom's backpocket that he won't stand a chance against him in the final immunities.
Tom's win will be even easier than Brian's was because at least Brian had to contend with a merge that was at 5 against 5. How many Ulong will be left at merge?

television 282 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Something else to consider"
>The way the tribe dynamics are
>working, they could give the
>million right away to Tom.
>No one's going to be
>able to break the alliance
>until Tom decides to get
>rid of his only threat,
>namely Gregg. Ian is so
>much in Tom's backpocket that
>he won't stand a chance
>against him in the final
>immunities.

What do you mean by this? Does it matter if he wins immunities against him?

First, I don't see Ian as being in Tom's back pocket in any way, and second, I see both of those guys as being the honorable type... both are competitors, and I think they would want to go against the best, somewhat similar to Lex/Ethan in Africa before Kim screwed it up. Really, if Lex or Ethan won the f3 immunity in that season, they would have kicked off Kim, even though they stood a better chance of winning against her, because they had more respect for each other, and wouldn't feel good about winning unless it was against the best. I feel the same way about Tom and Ian. Of course, it's a moot point until we see them vote out anyone, and if they are really that honorable then why would they kick out Gregg sixth?

Still, I don't really see what you're saying at all.

>Tom's win will be even easier
>than Brian's was because at
>least Brian had to contend
>with a merge that was
>at 5 against 5. How
>many Ulong will be left
>at merge?

Well, actually the merge in season 5 was 5 against 3, so it wasn't that difficult (remember, they had the "fake" merge at 10 and then the "real" merge at 8). But yes, if it keeps going this way it will be 8 against 1.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Something else to consider"
All I'm saying is that Coby has already realized that he is part of the minority on Korror. It will be very easy for Tom to keep his alliance focused on whom to vote out first. Then as soon as he has the numbers, he'll get rid of Gregg, the only one with a chance to beat him in any physical challenges.
I don't see Ian as a challenge to Tom at all. He is almost in awe of him (he followed him after the shark despite his better judgment) and will miss his chance to boot him out when he could use Coby's vote. When they'll be down to the final 3, it will be too late as I think Tom can beat him in any kind of endurance challenge.
As far as bringing him to final 2, I'm not sure if Tom wouldn't prefer a weakling such as Katie or Caryn, assuring himself of the win. Are you sure Lex would've brought Ethan with him had he won final immunity?

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Something else to consider"
I've said before, in VS's thread, that I think we're going to eventually come down to a Master-Apprentice power struggle/showdown between Tom and Ian. They're both being edited as heroes, strong leaders, etc., yet in the end, only one can win. According to Mercedees, Katie is in the final two. I think it's safe to say that Ian or Tom is with her. The question, then, is who wins the Final 3 endurance challenge for Immunity. If Katie does(and females often do), it's been fairly easy to observe that she seems closer to Ian. He picked her to be on that tribe and all - she owes him. Plus, I don't see her wanting to go up against Tom, who is being edited as one of the best Survivor's ever. If Ian or Tom wins, we have to assume that in the end, both are more interested in playing the game(and winning it) than keeping up their friendship.

03-12-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Something else to consider"
It's entirely possible, since we haven't seen any opportunity for these guys to go up against each other yet, so we don't know how they might go... I can't see any animosity, but I can see a "well, I have to do this, because then I can win" sort of scenario if Tom or Ian won the F3 immunity.

And for the record, I certainly think Lex/Ethan would have chosen each other, although it's been awhile since I watched that season... I just remember how they were distraught when Kim won the F4 immunity, because they wanted the 3 boys at the end, and the same thing when she won F3... I think they all wanted it to be based on merit, and they didn't think Kim had as much reason to be there... I sense the same sort of vibe here.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Something else to consider"
All I'm saying is that Coby has already realized that he is part of the minority on Korror

Yes he has and I think that was edited into the show because of something that happens later. We know EPMB and how he likes irony. I think at one point in the game we may see Coby in an alliance that might be/or in the position to become the majority.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-05, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Something else to consider"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-05 AT 09:34 AM (EST)

The way the tribe dynamics are working, they could give the million right away to Tom.

If Tom makes F2, he could win, though if it's Tom and Ian in the F2, I believe the softer spoken Ian would win out over Tom. But I think Ian is smarter than the editing is is showing. I believe that Ian knows once they are near the end, he will have to boot Tom to keep him from getting immunity time and again, and from that a spot in the f2.

I also think Tom would take it on the chin and understand this is a game if Ian turned on him (and vice versa). I doubt he'd hold a grudge for long, if at all. He's smart too, and he's got to realize that while his strength is an asset to the tribe now, it's a target on his back later on. Tom and Ian both have pleasant demeanors and terrific attitudes. They didn't become who they are by making a practice of holding grudges or becoming furious when things don't go their way. I think they will both walk away from this game having found/experienced something far more valuable than a million bucks.

Or, they could both freak out and feed each other to the sharks. heh heh.

I love Tom, I think he's kind and sexy and a good man, but I don't think he will win this thing.

*edited to fix html tags

03-13-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Something else to consider"
That's a good point though, from a character standpoint. These two men both seem to be honorable so far (although they haven't had to vote someone out yet). If that is the case, it could be that they might not want to vote each other out, because of their respect for each other - both seem like they could be the "winning the million isn't the most important thing" type of guys. On the other hand, as you point out, both are level-headed and not likely to hold a grudge. This might actually make it easier for one to vote out the other, because they know the other person would understand.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out down the road. I look forward to seeing what Koror's dynamic will be like next episode when finally, their backs are against the wall with regards to voting someone out.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Something else to consider"
"But I think Ian is smarter than the editing is is showing. I believe that Ian knows once they are near the end, he will have to boot Tom to keep him from getting immunity time and again, and from that a spot in the f2."

And, right there Wheezy, you have hit the nail on the head. Everything I know about Ian (and it's quite a bit) is that he is much smarter than he is currently being edited. Not that he's looking stupid or anything, but his true colors have not really been shown. Tom is being highlighted a bit more as the brains of Koror. Ian as the number two man in a group does not fit with the Ian I know about. In fact, it's probably something he has never been. Ian has been a natural leader his entire life. He was the most popular guy at his private high school. When he went to college, he was homecoming king and the president of the Student Government Association of one of the largest major universities in the country. In that capacity, he dealt with not only the other 80-some thousand students but the University administration, the University Board of Trustees, the governor of PA, and the state legislature. This is a guy with people and political skills. That said, there's not anything bad that anyone in the know has to say about him and that says more to me about his leadership abilities than anything. I think Ian knows exactly what he will need to do to win, that he knows he will have to eventually get rid of his friend Tom, and that he is going to do what he needs to win because winning is in his blood.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Coby's episode 5 confessional"
This week's confessional, where he said if Katie outlasted him he would puck was interesting. Like when Christy said she would never vote for either of her evil step sisters to win (but she did vote for JennaM). Since Katie is probably in the final two, I'm guessing this means Coby votes for her to win. Why else would this have been shown at this point in the season.

03-19-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Coby's episode 5 confessional"
It could also mean that he's a partner with her in the final 2, although that goes against the F4 we've deduced from Mersaydeez and other sources...

03-19-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Coby's episode 5 confessional"
You may be right but considering the people that are going to be on the jury (Koror mostly) and to see what Tom and Ian have done compared to Katie...I would find it hard to believe that someone would even think of voting for Katie if Tom or Ian are in the final two with her.

pinay_racer 122 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-05, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinay_racer Click to send private message to pinay_racer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Coby's confessional"
i will go back to the interview with Jolanda. when she was asked who she thought would win she said coby. this might have some importance too because how could she have known coby that well considering they were only together in the island for like 2 days.

there has to be something behind this statement. maybe coby does make it to the final four. who knows?

03-20-05, 10:00 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Coby's confessional"
Jolanda would not have been around for her to get to know Coby at all (after she was booted). I think she had to just be picking someone based on what she saw/knew.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •