The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-04, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-04 AT 09:24 PM (EST)

Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again"

Writer's Note: I summarize her entrance; I summarize her exit. I can’t seem to get away from these Natalie episodes, huh? That being said, this is gonna have to be my last summary of the BB5 season. I just couldn't handle doing an episode that doesn’t revolve around Natalie...

This week, on Big Brother 5:
-Nakomis nominates the twins, Adria and Natalie, for eviction.
-Adria wins the Golden Power of Veto and vetoes herself.
-Nakomis puts up Cowboy, "betraying her promise to her own brother."

Is it Thursday already? Julie Chen welcomes us to Big Brother, and immediately proceeds to recap this week, for those of you who missed the "this week, on BB5" part. She tells us that Nakomis nominated the twins, Adria and Natalie, for eviction. Adria won the Golden Power of Veto and vetoed herself. Nakomis put up Cowboy, "betraying her promise to her own brother."

Ahhhh, but that's not enough recap for Big Brother. Time for a bluey-grey flashback to the veto ceremony, where Nakomis put up Cowboy, "betraying her promise to her own brother." Then we have yet another flashback within this flashback about the Nakomis-Cowboy Non-Aggression Pact.

Later, Cowboy, Natalie, and Adria talk about Nakomis "betraying her promise to her own brother." Adria says that the three of them look like such sad puppies. Cowboy melodramatically disagrees. No, they have hearts. They aren't sad puppies. They have hearts. Sad puppies? No. Hearts? Yes. Brains? Debatable.

Sad puppy Adria (or Natalie?) goes to convince Drew to vote off totally heartable Cowboy (or THC). In a confessional, Drew points out that having the twins around is nice, because it keeps the target off of him. Meanwhile, Marvin warns Cowboy about the evil women-folk in the house.

Later, in the kitchen, Drew talks to Cowboy. Because A won GPOV, Drew feeds CB some BS about the other BB5 HGs voting out A's sister instead of CB. If you guys deciphered that statement fairly quickly, YMWBBALTM (you must watch Big Brother a little too much).

If you deciphered the second statement, that's just a little creepy.

Flashbacks over, it's time to talk to Head of Household Nakomis. We learn 3 things:
1. Nakomis did tell Cowboy that she was going to nominate him. Gasp. She wasn't supposed to mention that!
2. Nakomis is still stuck on people keeping promises they made in the first or second week in the house.
3. If Cowboy is evicted, Nakomis will feel very alone.

After the commercial break, Julie recaps the America's Choice this week. The winner will get to play a bit part on "The Young and the Restless." We flashback (again?) to the America's Choice ceremony. Each name is eliminated, save Cowboy and Marvin. Eventually, after a little more suspense, Cowboy loses and Marvin wins the prize. Tears of joy stream down his face. Marvin's, I mean. Cowboy just looks kinda sulky.

That afternoon, Marvin got to leave the house to go to the "Young and the Restless" set. He is greeted by many of the actors and actresses and is given his script. Marvin then practices his agreeable "you got it" for the big scene. While Marvin practices his agreeable face, Cowboy practices his sulky face. Cowboy sulkily tells not-sulky Nakomis that he wouldn't be sulky if he won the anti-sulky prize, but since he didn't win the anti-sulky prize, he's going to be even sulkier than evil, sulky Diane. Whew.

Marvin, meanwhile, wanders around backstage, passing the big "Price Is Right" wheel and other games. He reaches the "Young and the Restless" set, greets more cast members, and begins recording his scene.

There are way too many things wrong about this scene they're having Marvin do. Basically, Marvin's playing the role of a compliant waterboy at a gym who serves the rich white folks their specialty water. Prize of the century, this is. After the scene is over, Marvin goes back to the Big Brother house to watch the video. Everyone enjoyed it tremendously, especially Adria, who is probably now thinking up some fantasy about Marvin bringing her water to her.

The clip ends, and Julie interviews the houseguests. To keep things brief, and for those of you who enjoy lists, we'll keep this brief:
1. Drew lost America's Choice by 1-2%.
2. Cowboy tries to save face by being a good sport about losing the soap opera part.
3. Karen says something about sensory deprivation in the Big Brother house.

After the inevitable commercial break, we are greeted with a Will montage from the jury house. I'll keep this brief too. Will says the Jury House is beautiful and is a "sensory overload." Huh? This guy hung out with Karen a little too much. He shows us where Adria and Natalie get to sleep (the porch), and laments about not being able to fight for the $500,000 prize anymore.

That being said, it's time to reveal the next BB5 loser. Julie has Cowboy and Natalie give their final words. Cowboy, a sunny good sport, says something about loving the world, wanting to stay, and gaining 13 friends. Natalie rolls her eyes and mumbles something about still wanting to play the game as an individual.

Final Words over, it's time for the live vote. Julie calls each of the houseguests into the diary room:
Karen: "I vote to evict Natalie."
Marvin: "I vote to evict Natalie."
Adria: "I vote to evict Michael, aka Cowboy."
Diane, the eternal swing-vote: "I vote to evict Natalie."
Drew: "I vote to evict Natalie."

And with that, Natalie is evicted 4 to 1. Julie announces the final score, evicts Natalie, and HugFest 7 commences. Surprisingly, Karen is taking Natalie's departure harder than Adria is.

When Natalie finally finds her way into the Big Brother studio, Julie begins interrogating her. Overall, Natalie was pretty gracious about it all. She still didn't buy Nakomis' reason for nominating her, but still wishes her good luck. Surprisingly, Natalie is a pretty good sport about it all. Even more surprisingly, everyone left her happy goodbye messages. Cowboy repeats some corny quote, Marvin says something funny, Karen cries, Diane is still confused about the Twin Twist, Drew is just kinda there, and Adria talks about how much she loves her sister. Well, I guess you can't accuse any of these houseguests of being multi-dimensional.

Before we head off to commercial, the Groovy Voiceover Guy tells us about this week's America's Choice. Who would you like to see win a T-Mobile phone call from home? You can vote now at CBS.com, but just forget about that. No one likes CBS.com anyway. Even Julie Chen endorses RealityTVWorld.com instead.

Eh, who cares about an unexciting T-Mobile phone call when I could be talking about putt-putt? This week's HOH competition is a putting game. Big Brother gave the HGs three putting greens to practice on all week. Karen explains to us that the object of putt-putt is to "putt" a little white bumpy ball called a "golf ball" into a little "hole" at the end of what they call a "green." "Putting" the "ball" in the "hole" in one "try" is called a "hole in one." Thanks Karen.

Big Brother split the players into two groups of three. According to Julie, the first of the three houseguest to get a hole in one AND the ball hits the bottom of the tube, wins the first round. The two winners from the first round will play a sixty second playoff. Whoever makes the most holes-in-ones wins HOH for the week.

The first group consists of Cowboy, Diane, and Drew. In the upset of the century, Cowboy sinks a hole-in-one on his first try. Now that's redemption. Cowboy doesn't know anything about the houseguests, he isn't athletic, smart, cunning, or even that interesting, but dang it, the boy can putt.

The second group consists of Adria, Karen, and Marvin. This time, it took about 20 seconds for one (two?) of them to sink a putt. Karen and Marvin both made their putts at approximately the same time. Marvin's shot was first to go in the hole, but his spun for a little while. Karen's, on the other hand, went in second, but was seen hit the bottom of the tube. Observant Julie declares Marvin the winner.

(After further review, I never saw Marvin's ball ever enter the tube at all, whereas Karen's was clearly seen hitting the bottom. I'm not too sure about the camerawork graphics. I find it highly unlikely that Marvin's ball spun around so many times in the tube. Since there is insufficient evidence, the ruling on the field stands. Marvin keeps the win. Karen will be charged one time out.)

Anyhoo, it's time for the Cowboy/Marvin showdown. I feel giddy and excited. Marvin goes up 1-0. Cowboy fires back, but Marvin quickly sinks another. Then Marvin makes another. And another. And thankfully, Marvin scores one more at the buzzer to cover the spread. Marvin wins HOH 5-1.

Cowboy goes all sulky again, and Marvin hops all around the backyard. Later, Julie interviews the houseguests, but I'm not going to waste your time talking about Marvin's BB5 haircut.

And, boys and girls, as usual, the Houseguests lived happily ever after. Except for Cowboy. He's so darn sulky.

TYFRMS (thank you for reading my summary)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode ... arkiegrl 08-28-04 1
   RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode ... syren 08-28-04 2
 BSJOT! volsfan 08-28-04 3
 RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode ... motormouth 08-28-04 4
 RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode ... seahorse 08-29-04 5
 RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode ... strid333 08-29-04 6
 RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode ... vixie 08-29-04 7
 RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode ... samboohoo 08-30-04 8
 RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode ... FlyinBrian 08-30-04 9
 RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode ... Mr Canuck 08-30-04 10
   RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode ... ginger 08-31-04 11
 RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode ... Captain_Savem 09-01-04 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-04, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""
YSIF (your summary is fantastic)

CB=

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""
Great Job......

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-04, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "BSJOT!"
Brillant Summary Jims Oh Too!

Later, in the kitchen, Drew talks to Cowboy. Because A won GPOV, Drew feeds CB some BS about the other BB5 HGs voting out A's sister instead of CB. If you guys deciphered that statement fairly quickly, YMWBBALTM (you must watch Big Brother a little too much).

You had me with the title! However, I read the first two sentences and said to myself...WOW! I knew all those abbreviations! Then, I see your last sentence and I was like...WTF does that mean! LMAO!

Great job jims02! I lvoed it!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-28-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""
Great summary Jims02! YWFRYS!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-04, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""
Great summary, Jims02

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-29-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""
What a good summary! It totally filled in what I missed last week.

Three is the perfect number.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-29-04, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""
Yes, Jim, it was AECAFBBS and yes IWETMBB
an entirely clear and fun BB summary! and you know the rest. Thankie sie! (arf! She also spends ETMTOTB...entirely too much time on these boards!)Hey, shut up dog! (I'm just sayin)

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""
Great Job Jims! Thanks.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

FlyinBrian 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-30-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlyinBrian Click to send private message to FlyinBrian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""
Great Summary!

Cowboy? Sulky? Now that you mention it he was a bit

Since there is insufficient evidence, the ruling on the field stands. Marvin keeps the win. Karen will be charged one time out.

Nice football reference!!!

Mr Canuck 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Canuck Click to send private message to Mr%20Canuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""
Loved the putt-putt explanation from Karen!

One day I'm gonna own a big sports bar!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""
Loved it. Not even sulking any more.

Wait--did Nakomis BETRAY HER BROTHER?

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-01-04, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official Big Brother 5 Episode 22 Summary: "Project DNA: Discussing Natalie Again""

Great Job Jims!! I watch BB5 ETM. That, and reading the live feed summaries

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •