The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-09-05, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-05 AT 08:10 AM (EST)

Episode Four

Hello and welcome to my “Damn, I forgot” version of the State of the Spoiling. I confess, I came in to the Spoilers forum Tuesday night hoping to read the SOTS, and I was kinda irritated that it wasn’t here yet. I checked the schedule to find out which slacker was responsible, and well, it’s me. What, no reminders anymore? So now it’s 3 a.m. and I’m an idiot sitting here writing the SOTS you wanted to read yesterday. Don't expect purty pictures.

Luckily, this week is idiot proof. We don’t even need a SOTS for this week’s boot. The Kororribles can’t be beaten, and Kim is detested by everyone remaining at UarenotLongforthisgame.
So go write Kim’s name in the vote thread. And kick her hard, because I have her useless ass in my office pool and she cost $20. If you write down someone else’s name, I’m going to ask Shakes to come over and strangle your cat.

So why would you read the rest of this post? Because there are some interesting conversations on the board, and I’m gonna tell ya where to find them so you can sound real smart for your office pals.

THE BIG DEBATE
Lots of discussion about The Mersaydeez Spoiler, the fate of BobbyJon, and whether we’re being fed to the plants.

The Mersaydeez spoiler began over at another board, but our dissection has attracted Mersaydeez to our midst. Mersaydeez says, among a host of other things, that no Ulong men make the jury. The debate stems from the claims of a well-known spoiler, Corvis, and Flowerpower, who separately have evidence that Bobby Jon survives for a quite a while. Of course, there’s also a thought that Bobby Jon goes really far and doesn’t make the jury, but gets a seat in the final two.

Mersaydeez provides a lot of other puzzle pieces, including the info that said Jeff would get hurt and “quit.”
Speed read of Mersaydeez: Kim goes before Angie. Angie and Willard are EP5 Double boot TC. Stephenie was the last girl on Ulong. Tom does kill the shark. Jen and Gregg have a little island romance. The jury (F9) is made up of 8 original Koror and 1 original Ulong, Stephenie. Stephenie doesn’t make F6, Gregg finishes 6th, Caryn 5th. Corvette might be a reward around Caryn's boot. Tom, Katie and Ian are 3 of the F4 (this means either Coby, Janu or Jennifer make F4) Katie makes F2. Got that, boys and girls?

Next we come to The BobbyJon Spoiler where our own FlowerPower talks about his a source with a cryptic message. The word is that BobbyJon leaves in week four. But does that mean Episode 4 (this one) or week four in Palau time, which is many episodes away and would put him on the jury? And as I pointed out, Corvis has info that BobbyJon makes the jury.

So, what we have here are two sets of info that appear to be mutually exclusive. Is somebody just making stuff up? Is someone really confused? Or is someone feeding us disinformation from the mind of Evil Pecker Mark Burnett?

THIS WEEK

The Web Preview thread gives us a good answer as to why they called this episode Sumo at Sea. Our DAWs get to battle one-on-one on a platform over the water, bumping into each other Richard Hatch, where are you? until someone flails off the edge and goes splash. There is lots of speculation on Ulong’s ability to win this challenge, and a few comments on Janu’s tennis-racket feet. We see that Katie, Ian and Willard sit this one out. I guess Ian’s not the sumo type. But I've seen Katie in her underwear - she looks like a Weeble - so why isn't she out there knocking Kimmy into the drink?
We also see Jiffy boating around with a really big box, which is probably related to the reward challenge. Some suggest it contains Home Depot tools, but then again it might contain Wanda. Is this the Build a Better Outhouse challenge? They are all lucky Rupert is not there. Are the tools a reward for winning the challenge? Are the tools used for the challenge? Are the men of Ulong just tools?
Tune in and find out, 'cause oh my heck, I don't know.

The See-BS Misdirection Thread discusses the promotional info provided by the network, which we all know to be useless. But it provides a place to talk about things that won’t happen, and why we’re supposed to be stupid enough to believe their promos. This week, we discuss the “choose one representative” directive, and what this might mean. Some postulate the tribal representatives are offered some kind of swap, and decline the offer.

The Preview shown last week allows us a peek at the treemail, and another shot of Kim looking really atrocious.

The Survivor Insider doesn’t tell us much this week except that Janu feels beaten up by the last challenge and worried about her position in the tribe. BobbyJon thinks Ibrehem is another Survivor necessity, the lazy black guy.

An analysis of the clues in a game elsewhere on the net provides some info about the multi-stage Sumo challenge, and provides a conversation about how Koror might win that challenge after all.

If you have any more doubts about the boot, just believe me when I say “emydi said so”.

NEXT WEEK

Someday, in the not too distant future, Episode 5 will arrive. It’s entitled The Best and Worst Reward Ever. The speculation centers around the double tribal council that allows Koror to eliminate one Ulong (Angie?) but forces Koror to boot one of its own (Willard?). The theory running through the board is that the Koror tribe has come to detest Ulong’s Amazing Technicolor Contestant because she keeps kicking their butts and mouthing off about it.

LONG TERM

Are they just playing with us, or were producers dumb enough to let a film crew shoot footage of The Storyboard? This thread shows how EPMB has mapped out the season, and includes all the twists we’ve been expecting. It’s the mother lode of long-term stuff, or it’s all a charade. And it’s already proven to be somewhat inaccurate, because it called for a switch in Episode 3.

Krautboy’s Confessional Analysis deftly analyzes those little moments when contestants reveal their souls, completely unguided by the associate producer prodding them with questions. Lots of confessionals means good things if you are seen as a narrator type, and very bad things if you are just blabbing. KB’s conclusion is that things are looking bad for Kim and Angie.

In case you didn’t know already, Veruca Salt puts more thought into The Players, The Game, The Editing than Burnett’s actual editors. It’s a fascinating thread with lots of long term speculation.
But if you go there, bring a three-day supply of food.

LEGAL NOTICE

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Edited to fix typos. Alas, no charming Poho-like typos.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling KObrien_fan 03-09-05 1
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling Flowerpower 03-09-05 2
   RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling biancaxxx 03-09-05 4
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling Peachezz 03-09-05 3
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling kingfish 03-09-05 5
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling greg2557 03-09-05 6
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling Brownroach 03-09-05 7
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling Krautboy 03-09-05 8
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling emydi 03-09-05 9
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling sylvester 03-09-05 10
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling clemsonbeav 03-09-05 11
   RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling ginger 03-09-05 12
       RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling Round Robin 03-09-05 13
       No prob AyaK 03-10-05 19
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling I_AM_HE 03-09-05 14
 ...emydi said so ... Scarlett O Hara 03-09-05 15
   RE: ...emydi said so ... Brownroach 03-10-05 18
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling LookeeLoo 03-09-05 16
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling Markopolo100 03-10-05 17
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling strid333 03-10-05 20
   RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling VerucaSalt 03-10-05 21
 RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling Capn2patch 03-10-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-05, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
Nicely done TJ, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything while reading this, there were many spit worthy phrases, lol.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-05 AT 07:06 AM (EST)

Very well done, Joisey! I have always enjoyed reading your posts....If you write down anyone else's name, I'm going to ask Shakes to come over and strangle your cat.....too funny!

You want a purty picture, well I give you that, and a REASON to vote off that two timing beotch...well, here you go...

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-05, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
Kim looks so different there! lol

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-05, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peachezz Click to send private message to Peachezz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
Wow! That was a delightful, insightful read. Thanks.

He who angers you controls you.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
Thanks TJ, you do well under pressure and without sleep. Why waste time with careful preparation editing, investigations, research, when you can rip such a great and entertaining SOTS off the top of your head? Fine Job.

And THANKS FP for your post. Yeah, heh heh, she really is a despicable person, ptooey (read Drool) on her.

And I think it's your civic and certainly your Survivor-spoiler-pro (which you are) duty to post any such pictures of this type so that we can properly castigate these despicable people (high resolution pics, please).

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
A little late but Right to the point, Thanks T J

Greg

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
Nice job as always, TJ!

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-05, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
TJ: Wonderful SOTS, smiles and laughs all the way through...amazing what the mind can do at 3:00am!

Thanks!

Krautboy

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
GREAT SOTS TJ!!! You are such a great writer!!

I particularly like this line:

If you have any more doubts about the boot, just believe me when I say “emydi said so”.

dam right

actually I was debating over the weekend week that it might be Willard, silly me...

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-09-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
Excellent job TJ!

"If you write down someone else’s name, I’m going to ask Shakes to come over and strangle your cat."

Since I think I'm the only one not voting for Kimber this week, I guess you can just send Shakes over to strangle me.

Please call me Cat!!

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-09-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
but then again it might contain Wanda

I'm assuming it took the box treatment to shut her up?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
I am always in awe of the SOTS minders. You get ten points off for tardiness, but still an "A".

I'm so darn perky.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
Funny as hell, TJ! Way to go!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "No prob"
>You get ten points off for tardiness, but still an "A".

But TJ gets twenty points bonus for showing that you don't need to use graphics to make an effective and funny SOTS.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
i don't read these nearly often enough, and maybe i *should* have read it before i made my ABC entry (and maybe i should change it now, but...). briliant as always TJ. LMAO @ Richard Hatch, Katie the Weeble, and Wanda in a box!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-05, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "...emydi said so ..."
If emydi says it is so than it is so! Goodbye Kimber! Great job Joisey Boy! It was fabulous and to the point! I particularly like the imagery of Wanda in the Box ... wait til "Baboo" at Bashers hears about this!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ...emydi said so ..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-05 AT 10:54 AM (EST)

If that box contains Wanda, Baboo already has an "accident" in the works to get it tossed overboard. Tom and Ian won't be able to get this one off the ocean floor so quickly...

Then again, they'd probably rather leave it there.

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
So funny, so concise! Thanks TJ. Loved the "tools" lines.

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-05, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
>Luckily, this week is idiot proof.
>We don’t even need a
>SOTS for this week’s boot.
>The Kororribles can’t be beaten,
>and Kim is detested by
>everyone remaining at UarenotLongforthisgame.

Funny stuff, TJ! Great job!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
Good job on the SOTS.

Three is the perfect number.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-10-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
My apologies for the late applause. Again, another SOTS that has me informed and most importantly, entertained.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 4 State of the Spoiling"
Thanks TJ. I'd tell you it was a great recap but... since I haven't seen what's out there I have to assume it is!!

Great read, thanks.

You'd almost think you wrote for a living.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •