The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"early boot prediction"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-04-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"early boot prediction"
Who is your early prediction for boot and reward and immunity challenge? please post votes until Sunday Night.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kim rasslinmomma 03-04-05 1
 Kim RustytheNail 03-04-05 2
 RE: early boot prediction redbeard103152 03-04-05 3
 Hmmmm.... emydi 03-04-05 4
 RE: early boot prediction Debberz13 03-05-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rasslinmomma 938 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-04-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rasslinmomma Click to send private message to rasslinmomma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Kim"
I'll go first. I just can't see Ulong pulling it together. Back to TC they go....

RustytheNail 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-04-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RustytheNail Click to send private message to RustytheNail Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kim"
What the heck, I'll take an early chance too.

RC: Koror
IC: Koror

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-04-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: early boot prediction"
What Ulong really needs to save their game is a great big dose of KIMBEGONE. The tonic that will heal all.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hmmmm...."
The vidcaps are inconclusive on the IC winner but they show the Ulongs being pretty dominant in IC Sumo at Sea

RC: Koror wins the outhouse challenge and gets tools

IC: Right now, I'm leaning toward a ULONG win with Willard getting the boot. Caryn is misdirection

But if the caps are misdirection and Ulong is again sent to TC it will DEF. be KIM

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-05-05, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: early boot prediction"
RC: Koror if this is the build challenge I think they will want it more, plus that would be a team effort and Koror is the better team.

IC: Koror I still think we are looking at Ulong beating themselves with DQs

Boot: Kim....there is no way she can survive another Ulong vote. Shoot the girl better be watching out for "accidents" around camp.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •