The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kim Who?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-25-04, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kim Who?"
Ok, I love team Chip as much as the next guy... but who's that black woman that follows him wherever he goes? If she's going to stalk him around the world, the least she can do is have a little variety in her dialogue other than commenting on the money situation.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kim Who? choochoo 08-25-04 1
 RE: Kim Who? mrc 08-25-04 2
 RE: Kim Who? missygirl3 08-25-04 3
   RE: Kim Who? Redemption 08-26-04 4
       RE: Kim Who? PepeLePew13 08-26-04 5
       RE: Kim Who? missygirl3 08-26-04 8
           RE: Kim Who? Redemption 08-26-04 13
       Do not bash other board members IceCat 08-26-04 10
 RE: Kim Who? Oscirus 08-26-04 6
 RE: Kim Who? frisky 08-26-04 7
   RE: Kim Who? KObrien_fan 08-26-04 12
   RE: Kim Who? okaychatt 08-27-04 14
 RE: Kim Who? mikey 08-26-04 9
   RE: Kim Who? minky 08-26-04 11
       RE: Kim Who? okaychatt 08-27-04 15
 RE: Kim Who? okaychatt 08-27-04 16
 RE: Kim Who? okaychatt 08-27-04 17
 RE: Kim Who? anotherkim 08-27-04 18
 RE: Kim Who? buscemi 09-01-04 19
   RE: Kim Who? KMan 09-01-04 20
       RE: CHIP NOT BRIGHT? tokenbro 09-01-04 21
           RE: CHIP NOT BRIGHT? PepeLePew13 09-01-04 22
               RE: CHIP NOT BRIGHT? tokenbro 09-03-04 27
           RE: CHIP NOT BRIGHT? mrc 09-02-04 25
 RE: Kim Who? seahorse 09-01-04 23
   RE: Kim Who? Spider 09-01-04 24
 RE: Kim Who? RealityRyan 09-02-04 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-25-04, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kim Who?"
...it's called a wife.....she's in it for THE MONEY!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-04, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kim Who?"
Couldn't agree more. Chip is the best team in the race.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kim Who?"
Could not agree more. WTH has Kim done besides gripe about the $$$. nothing. She is only in it for the money and I think Chip is a great player and Kim is worthless.

Redemption 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-26-04, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Redemption Click to send private message to Redemption Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kim Who?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-04 AT 03:01 AM (EST)

Kind of harsh.

I think they pair off well. Kim takes care of the travel arrangements and smaller details whilst Chip is the front man. They are doing well and Chip is not that bright, so Kim must be doing something right.

Kim is worthless? Missygirl3 what is your problem? Who knows what happens off camera and the fact they still come in 1 or two means something is right. Also, look at the teams who bicker and fight but are more on camera. Are they better?

Would you like some dirt to fill in that chip on your shoulder?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 05:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kim Who?"
This is coming from the person who has been unduly harsh on that "circus show freak" Charla as you keep putting it.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kim Who?"
first of all, I was voicing my opinion just like everyone else. There is no rule that says you have to like everyone, second of all, You are bashing me, which as far as I knew was not allowed on these boards. You dont know me or watch the show with me,I dont like team Chip and Kim and I have every right to voice MY opinion.

Redemption 57 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redemption Click to send private message to Redemption Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kim Who?"
I am not bashing you but to say Kim is worthless is too much. I apologise if I offended you.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Do not bash other board members"
The Board Guidlines are quite clear on this issue:

II. DO NOT ATTACK OTHER MEMBERS
Personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated. Challenging the points of view and the opinions of other members is permitted, but only as long as you can do so respectfully and thoughtfully, without personal attack or insult. If you cannot be tolerant of others' beliefs and opinions, then please avoid introducing, reading or participating in topics that lead to such discussions.

The fact that missygirl3 has an opinion that does not agree with yours is not indicative of a problem on her part. Please feel free to disagree and discuss but do not resort to insults.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-26-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kim Who?"
She is the voice of reason. She lets Chip be the Alpha male and Acts when she is needed to. As for her being in it for the money, No s*** which of the remaining racers aren't in it for the money.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kim Who?"
I like her. Chip and Kim are always in good spirits, and I think that's what Kim brings to the team. Chip, although very nice, is also very excitable. I think she calms him. She's the yang to his yin. The pea to his carrot. Without Kim, Chip would be all over the map. She's a stabilizer.

In any team, people make contributions based on their strengths. That is why Chip and Kim are doing well and are so consistent. They know each other's strenths and weaknesses. Each knows where the other stands.

You hear from these teams who think they're going to win because they're both competitive or their both athletic. That's not how teams work. A successful team, IMO, is one whose members complement each other. They bring different traits to the task. Where one is weak, the other is strong.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kim Who?"
I agree with you 100% Frisky, she helps Chip in many ways, most of all by standing by him and keeping him calm. She may not be the person to do the detours and roadblocks, but she hasn't slowed him down any either. Not to mention what a positive spirit she has. Kim is a great team partner to have on this race.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-27-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kim Who?"
Good analysis, Frisky. But then, cats are notoriously smart about people.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-26-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kim Who?"
You're right, we don't see or hear much of Kim, especially when Chip is driving. The camera seems to always show him from the neck up, with a big smile on his face, and she is unseen, and this week he nearly rolled over the vehicle he was driving.

... Now that I think about it, everyone should have a teammate like Kim.

minky 78 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minky Click to send private message to minky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kim Who?"
Certainly Christie should

08-27-04, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kim Who?"
"Certainly Christie should "

Rimshot! Ba da bah. I do like that one liner, minky.

08-27-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Kim Who?"
I like them as individuals and as a couple. There is a flow to their relationship that moves them along and keeps things in balance. They're true, loving partners.

08-27-04, 00:48 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Kim Who?"
"other than commenting on the money situation. "

Well, someone in that family has to have some money sense.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kim Who?"
First of all, I have to agree with the sentiment that everyone needs a Kim on his team. .

Anyway. Kim and Chip are a great match because they compliment each other and round out their team. There's is a very comfortable and secure relationship and that's refreshing to see on TAR. A married couple that gets along, is nice to others and has a sense of humor and, above all, can actually play the game.

We don't see as much of Kim because she's not a "character" like some of the others, but you can be sure that she's not just following Chip around silently all the time.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--Go Chip and Kim!!!

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-01-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kim Who?"
Interestingly enough, Kim may have saved the team last night by figuring out on the way to the airport that they needed to drive themsleves there and not take a taxi. Now, I'm not sure if they showed which of the two initially misread the clue, so her catch might be much less impressive if she's the one who made the mistake in the first place.

I also wonder what would have happened if they didn't make the catch. Would the people at the airport have told them they had to go back? Would they have been dq'd? Would they just have taken a time penalty?

Of course, it WAS a non-elimination leg last night, but depending on what happened if they didn't make the catch, they could very well have found themselves 12-24 hours behind with no $$ based on a last place finish.

KMan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-04, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KMan Click to send private message to KMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kim Who?"
I suspect that if Kim hadn't realized they needed to drive they would have been assessed a time penalty at the pitstop.

tokenbro 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-01-04, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tokenbro Click to send private message to tokenbro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: CHIP NOT BRIGHT?"
Don't mistake his kindness for not being as smart as the rest of the, "ugly americans" in the race.Just because he happens to not portray the stereotypical black male, I think a lot of white americans have a problem with that. His wife is not a pain in the ##### like a lot of the women in the race and she has a strong silence something you all should think about.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: CHIP NOT BRIGHT?"
Chill, dude. Nobody's said anything about the race of either Chip or Kim in this thread -- there's no need to turn it into a race issue. Kim's simply a non-alpha person, whether she's white, black, native, green, etc. Neither is Christie or Nicole for the most part, either.

Scratch and sniff

tokenbro 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-03-04, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tokenbro Click to send private message to tokenbro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: CHIP NOT BRIGHT?"
Hold up Canuck! I believe someone did question Chip s intelligence. As for race being brought up in here Kim is a very strong and isn't going to play the typical role that most of you expect from a black woman. Race does happen to place a large part in the way reality tv shows are cast,especially if the poor whites aren't trailer enough and if the blacks aren't ethnic enough. Hey question did Canada get more then 15 medals?

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: CHIP NOT BRIGHT?"
"His wife is not a pain in the ##### like a lot of the women in the race"

Are you kidding me with this post?

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kim Who?"
You are right Ryan. She must be some kind of stalker

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-04, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spider Click to send private message to Spider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kim Who?"
Smart team.

Roadblock - down and dirty - Chip "I guess thats me"

And bang, they do it well. I bet Kim would have shaved her head if she had to.

RealityRyan 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-02-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityRyan Click to send private message to RealityRyan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Kim Who?"
Well, I've come to realize that Kim is indeed a very strong asset to that team... even if she's not as vocal (or visible) as Chip... kudos to Kim for pushing the taxi (Collin was the only other person to do it besides her).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •