The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Picks from Other Sites"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Picks from Other Sites"
Please use this thread to post information on the picks being made at other sites. Some of the peeps here are interested in this information, while others are not. So this thread provides handy one-stop shopping for the ones who want to know, plus easy avoidance for those who don't care.

Enjoy...or not, depending on which group you fall into.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 TDT Says... Bebo 03-03-05 1
 Survivor Thoughts from Iowa says ..... Scarlett O Hara 03-03-05 2
 Snewser kathliam 03-03-05 3
   RE: Snewser PepeLePew13 03-03-05 4
       Hey Pepe! bebekid 03-03-05 9
           RE: Hey Pepe! PepeLePew13 03-03-05 14
   RE: Snewser michel 03-03-05 5
   Snewser is up RudyRules 03-03-05 7
       RE: Snewser is up pmspml5 03-03-05 8
           RE: Snewser is up Corvis 03-03-05 11
 Acme picks esquire 03-03-05 6
   RE: Acme picks Markopolo100 03-03-05 10
       RE: Acme picks Brownroach 03-03-05 12
       brilliant! moonbaby 03-03-05 15
       Masterful Marco Scarlett O Hara 03-03-05 16
   RE: Acme picks Debberz13 03-03-05 13
       RE: Acme picks ginger 03-03-05 18
 Mess Gut Brownroach 03-03-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "TDT Says..."
RC - Ulong
IC - Koror
Boot - Jeff

Beblo and Kimdra

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Survivor Thoughts from Iowa says ..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-05 AT 04:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-03-05 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

RC: Ulong
IC: Koror
Boot: Jeff

Realiiity Spoiler Board:

Survivor Blows:

Survivor Fever:

SurvivorNews.Net (Snewser)

Acme Brain Trust:

Survivor Sucks Messhall:

Survivor Shrine:

Survivor Sucks:

As usual, a special nod to Antithysis's column over at Survivor Sucks: http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2
It looks like an "Across the Board" Sweep this episode with all Spoiler Boards going for Jeff Boot, Ulong RC and Koror IC!

Hope I got that right Corvis!

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-03-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Snewser"
Does anyone have any information why Snewser's site hasn't been updated since last week's episode? He hasn't checked off Ashlee yet and has nothing for this week's episode. I seem to remember he doesn't enter his pick for the week until late in the afternoon the day of the episode, but does he usually wait this long to update the previous week?

I looked for a discussion of this in other threads but couldn't find it.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Snewser"
Snewser did the same thing last week -- he didn't put up a checkmark for his episode 1 picks until the day of episode 2.

Seems like he's got other things to worry about, like figuring out who RedQueen Checkmate is...

Scratch and sniff

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-03-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Hey Pepe!"
Would you be so kind as to fill me in on RQC? I haven't been keeping up very well, but I do love a mystery!

Whose side is RQC on? Snewser seems to have equated EPMB with RQC, no? Could RQC be someone who has an axe to grind with Snewser? I certainly could think of some peeps from past seasons who might fit that description.

Thanks!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hey Pepe!"
I don't really know much about RQC at all, but take a look at the bottom of page one (at least I think it's still on page 1) -- there's a thread that RQC has started up. Brownroach or Biancaxxx can probably tell you much more about RQC than I could.

Scratch and sniff

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Snewser"
Nothing unusual there. Snewser does what snewser wants

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Snewser is up"
Snewser is UP!

Boot: Jeff. No check mark. Ashlee now has his checkmark and he also has a checkmark next to week 5 but not this week or next!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Snewser is up"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-05 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

can you see the picture next to it? All I see is a square with a red x it is labeled "ye"

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Snewser is up"
There are supposed to be two checkmarks next to Episode 5, but he messed up the tag on one of them. So Snewser is saying double boot and he's sure he's right about who goes.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-03-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Acme picks"
RC - Ulong
IC - Korer
Booted - Jeff

Markopolo100 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-03-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Markopolo100 Click to send private message to Markopolo100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Acme picks"
Check out the ACME summary this week!

http://www.acmebraintrust.com/index.php?page=657&parent=50

Here is a little preview:

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Acme picks"
I just finished reading it, Marko. I don't know how you manage to top yourself every week, but this was freakin' great.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "brilliant!"

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Masterful Marco"
Marco--

You are just fabulous!! You need to take that stuff over to Bashers! We need to have a regular Marco column/thread over there!

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-05, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Acme picks"
Acme also has a pic of Kim and Katie on the platform together during the ep 2 RC, the cap (they are talking about Kim) reads "This is as close to the million dollar winner as she gets (hint hint)". I believe they are confirming Katie's spot in the final 2, they could even be hinting Katie takes it all...we'll just have to wait and see.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Acme picks"
Wouldn't you just die if I won?

I'm so darn perky.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Mess Gut"
Same picks as everyone else, but another hilarious summary. Marko, I think Trixiego may have you beat this week.

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=18352.topic

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •