The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-27-05, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-05 AT 07:15 PM (EST)

Updated 3/6 4:15pm PST.

The following is a summary of the Mersaydeez Spoiler arranged in the approximate order in which the events would occur. The actual quotes can be found in the original Mersaydeez Spoiler Thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=5732&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

It’s unclear if there is a switch or not. Ibrehem doesn't get switched, if there is one in EP3.

Bobby Jon and Ibrehem are not the next two to go.

Jeff gets hurt and “quits.”

Ibrehem will take the role of the "nail holder" while building the latrine. The latrine building is part of the Home Depot challenge.

Kim goes before Angie.

Willard goes pre-jury.

Angie and Willard arrive at Loser Lodge together as a result of the EP5 Double boot TC.

As of November 13th, Stephenie was the last girl on Ulong. (According to TDT's calendar - November 12th is the date of the double boot.)

Ibrehem goes late pre-jury. It’s unclear if he makes the merge or not, but he doesn’t make the jury.

The immunity challenge that is the last one before the jury (don't know what # that would be), is a fire starting competition. ... It's either Ibrehem/Bobby Jon vs Stephenie in that challenge. But Mersaydeez believes it to be Ibrehem, since he goes late pre-jury.
Stephenie wins that challenge. From what Mersaydeez gathers, they have a challenge which decides who goes on vacation, and who joins the jury. Stephenie wins. She definitley spends a night alone… Literally, alone. Mersaydeez was told - "that's never happened before". Plus, she would be alone, for many many many nights if it was the case of having nobody in her old tribe, when she was just told "a night".

Wanda and Ibrehem went on separate vacations.
Kim, Jeff and Jonathan went somewhere together on vacation.
Bobby Jon, Ashlee and Ibrehem went to Australia on vacation.

After the merge, Katie and Jen didn't get along with Stephenie.

Tom does kill the shark.

Jen and Gregg have a little island romance.

The jury (F9) is made up of 8 original Koror and 1 original Ulong.
Willard is the only original Koror to not make the jury.
Stephenie is the only original Ulong to make the jury.

Stephanie doesn’t make F6. (Finishes F9, F8 or F7)

Gregg finishes 6th, Caryn 5th.

Corvette might be a reward around Caryn's boot.

Tom, Katie and Ian are 3 of the F4.(this means either Coby, Janu or Jennifer make F4)

Katie makes F2.

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... sylvester 02-27-05 1
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... Bebo 02-27-05 2
       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... sylvester 02-27-05 3
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... munson 02-27-05 4
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... applejack93 02-27-05 5
       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... sylvester 02-28-05 6
           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... PepeLePew13 02-28-05 10
           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... applejack93 03-02-05 23
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... PepeLePew13 02-28-05 9
   Jenn/Gregg peep SurvivorBlows 02-28-05 11
 RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... AMAZON 02-28-05 7
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... biancaxxx 02-28-05 8
       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... AMAZON 02-28-05 12
           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... volsfan 02-28-05 13
           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... emydi 02-28-05 14
               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... volsfan 02-28-05 15
               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... Krautboy 02-28-05 16
                   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... sylvester 02-28-05 17
                       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... ohmyheck 02-28-05 18
                           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highligh... pax 03-01-05 19
 Problem with vacation spoiler Bebo 03-02-05 20
   RE: Problem with vacation spoiler aethelstan 03-02-05 21
   RE: Problem with vacation spoiler Brownroach 03-02-05 22
 Updated 3/2: The Mersaydeez Spoiler... Krautboy 03-02-05 24
   and...Kim leaves before Angie Brownroach 03-03-05 25
       RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie Krautboy 03-03-05 26
           RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie emydi 03-03-05 27
               RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie Krautboy 03-03-05 28
                   RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie emydi 03-03-05 29
                       RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie KObrien_fan 03-03-05 30
                           RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie Brownroach 03-03-05 31
                           RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie television 03-03-05 32
                           RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie Bebo 03-04-05 42
                               RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie KObrien_fan 03-04-05 43
                                   RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie emydi 03-04-05 45
                                   RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie Brownroach 03-04-05 46
 "Day 23 or 33" Krautboy 03-03-05 33
   Here you go, KB Brownroach 03-03-05 34
       RE: Here you go, KB Krautboy 03-03-05 35
           RE: Here you go, KB Brownroach 03-03-05 36
               RE: Here you go, KB Krautboy 03-03-05 37
                   RE: Here you go, KB Debberz13 03-03-05 38
                       RE: Here you go, KB Krautboy 03-03-05 39
                       RE: Here you go, KB Thumper 03-04-05 41
                   RE: Here you go, KB LookeeLoo 03-03-05 40
                       RE: Here you go, KB michel 03-04-05 44
                       Tom/Steph/Ian television 03-05-05 53
 Corvis' spoiler Brownroach 03-04-05 47
   RE: Corvis' spoiler emydi 03-04-05 48
       RE: Corvis' spoiler bobscure 03-05-05 49
           RE: Corvis' spoiler Flowerpower 03-05-05 50
               RE: Corvis' spoiler bobscure 03-05-05 51
               RE: Corvis' spoiler sylvester 03-07-05 78
       RE: Corvis' spoiler Scarlett O Hara 03-05-05 52
   RE: Corvis' spoiler Corvis 03-06-05 54
       RE: Corvis' spoiler emydi 03-06-05 55
       Is the trap set? Krautboy 03-06-05 56
           RE: Is the trap set? emydi 03-06-05 57
               RE: Is the trap set? Krautboy 03-06-05 59
                   RE: Is the trap set? emydi 03-06-05 60
                       RE: Is the trap set? Mersaydeez 03-06-05 61
                           WELCOME!!! emydi 03-06-05 62
                               RE: WELCOME!!! Mersaydeez 03-06-05 63
                                   RE: WELCOME!!! PepeLePew13 03-07-05 67
                           RE: Is the trap set? bobscure 03-06-05 64
                   RE: Is the trap set? Brownroach 03-07-05 66
           RE: Is the trap set? volsfan 03-06-05 58
       RE: Corvis' spoiler Devious Weasel 03-07-05 68
           RE: Corvis' spoiler RedQueen Checkmate 03-07-05 69
               RE: Corvis' spoiler emydi 03-07-05 70
                   RE: Corvis' spoiler RedQueen Checkmate 03-07-05 71
                       RE: Corvis' spoiler Brownroach 03-07-05 72
                           RE: Corvis' spoiler Devious Weasel 03-07-05 74
                       RE: Corvis' spoiler Flowerpower 03-07-05 73
                           RE: Corvis' spoiler Bebo 03-07-05 75
                               RE: Corvis' spoiler Scarlett O Hara 03-07-05 79
                                   RE: Corvis' spoiler Devious Weasel 03-07-05 80
                                   RE: Corvis' spoiler bobscure 03-07-05 81
                                   RE: Corvis' spoiler Bebo 03-07-05 82
                                       RE: Corvis' spoiler emydi 03-07-05 83
                                           RE: Corvis' spoiler Brownroach 03-07-05 84
                                               RE: Corvis' spoiler Bebo 03-07-05 85
                                                   RE: Corvis' spoiler LeftPinky 03-08-05 87
                                                   RE: Corvis' spoiler Brownroach 03-08-05 88
                                                       RE: Corvis' spoiler bobscure 03-08-05 89
                                                       RE: Corvis' spoiler Devious Weasel 03-08-05 91
                                                           RE: Corvis' spoiler emydi 03-08-05 92
                                                               RE: Corvis' spoiler Devious Weasel 03-08-05 93
                                                                   RE: Corvis' spoiler emydi 03-08-05 94
                           RE: Corvis' spoiler Devious Weasel 03-07-05 76
                               RE: Corvis' spoiler Debberz13 03-08-05 86
                                   RE: Corvis' spoiler cowboyroo 03-08-05 90
                           RE: Corvis' spoiler Brownroach 03-07-05 77
 Welcome Mersaydeez! Scarlett O Hara 03-06-05 65
   Mer and Bianca Debberz13 03-10-05 95
       RE: Mer and Bianca biancaxxx 03-10-05 96

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-05, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
"Katie makes F2."

Ugh, I hope not, lol. I do however feel strongly that Ian & Katie have an alliance that has been hidden from us so far. Why else on earth would Ian have chosen Katie first? I've also noticed the hugs after a comp, Ian & Katie go to each other first it seems. It seems we have not been shown much of anything in the way of Koror alliances so far, there must be a reason.

I'm adding my 2 cents here to say it looks like the Jenn/Gregg romance is already underway if you check out the episode photos provided by cbs. Look who seems to be spending lots of time together:

The photographers seem to be aware something is up early on, because there are more photos of Jenn and Gregg together then there are of Jeff and Kim.

Why is Jeff/Kim shoved in our face, while there has been not a peep of Gregg/Jenn so far?

Makes you wonder. Thanks for posting this KB, it's a good reminder, and some of what she posted seems to be accurate.
Please call me Cat!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
Why is Jeff/Kim shoved in our face, while there has been not a peep of Gregg/Jenn so far?

- There had to be an explanation of why Kim was getting votes. Yeah, her complete laziness at IC could have been used, but since most of the female Ulong were shown in a fairly useless light, it wouldn't have given enough of an explanation.

- If Jeff does quit soon, then the story had to be told if it was going to be told.

- If Gregg and Jenn both make F6, there's plenty of time to tell that story. No need to beat us over the head with it. Sure, we were showed Romber right from the start, but that was more of a hiding the F2 in plain sight sort of edit.

- Gregg finishing 6th means that this romance doesn't have that big of an impact on the overall game. It's not like the lovebirds rule the game.

Beblo and Kimdra

02-27-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
I totally agree with everything you're saying Bebo.

My questions were more rhetorical in nature.

I think Mersaydeez has some inside info, and what we're seeing with the editing, as you point out so well, seems to support that.

Please call me Cat!!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
My guess is that if Koror only loses Willard before the F9, we won't see much in terms of tribal dynamics here. If they never go to TC, no need to reveal ANY alliances or strategies until absolutely necessary, including the Jenn/Gregg romance.

I def agree about an unshown alliance between Ian and Katie. I've noticed the victory hugs as well.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-05 AT 11:38 PM (EST)

'Katie makes final 2'

"Ugh. I hope not"

What's wrong with katie?

I definately agree that there is a katie/ian alliance (I posted this earlier in the week in some thread) and it's being hidden from us for a reason.

02-28-05, 00:07 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
"What's wrong with katie?"

Katie isn't someone I root for, and from what I've seen of her so far, I have to believe that if she does in fact make final 2 it's a combo of luck and riding on Ian's coattails.

So far, I'm rooting for Angie, or Tom, or Ian, or Steph. That may change as the season progresses, lol.

Everyone is entitled to their own favorites I think, don't you? Katie just doesn't happen to be one of mine, hence 'ugh'.

Please call me Cat!!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
Don't forget that there is plenty of time for character redemption for a finalist. Tina was pretty invisible the first few episodes in Australia and Sandra was about as incompetent as Katie is in challenges and she wasn't as focused on in the early episodes either.

Scratch and sniff

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
oh yeah I wasn't annoyed at you or anything, I just wanted to know why. I hope I didn't sound rude, if so I didn't mean to.

I will be curious to see where Steph ends up, though. If she IS the only Ulong on the jury, I hope she oulasts at least SOME koror post-merge.

02-28-05, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"

>Why is Jeff/Kim shoved in our
>face, while there has been
>not a peep of Gregg/Jenn
>so far?

Because Jeff/Kim are going early in the game -- one of them is likely going this Thursday, while there's still plenty of time (i.e. about 9 or 10 more episodes) to build up the Gregg/Jenn storyline.

Scratch and sniff

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jenn/Gregg peep"
It's not much, but there has been a peep of the Jenn/Greg romance. It was hard to tell, but one of Ep 2's nightvision snuggle shots was of Gregg and Jenn.

CBS even mentioned it in the CBS.com recap:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/show/ep02/index9.shtml

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-05, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-05 AT 01:50 AM (EST)

>
>It’s unclear if there is a
>switch or not. Ibrehem doesn't
>get switched, if there is
>one in EP3.

Sooooo....if there is a switch in a later episode he might get switched, but just not in ep3???

>The immunity challenge that is the
>last one before the jury
>(don't know what # that
>would be), is a fire
>starting competition. ... It's either
>Ibrehem/Bobby Jon vs Stephenie in
>that challenge. But Mersaydeez
>believes it to be Ibrehem,
>since he goes late pre-jury.
>
>Stephenie wins that challenge. From what
>Mersaydeez gathers, they have a
>challenge which decides who goes
>on vacation, and who joins
>the jury. Stephenie wins. She
>definitley spends a night alone…
>Literally, alone. Mersaydeez was told
>- "that's never happened before".
>Plus, she would be alone,
>for many many many nights
>if it was the case
>of having nobody in her
>old tribe, when she was
>just told "a night".
what? there was a tribe of only 2 people? how does this happen? Especially if there is a switch and the last 2 are ULONG! If there is a switch, how does Korror stay pretty much intact and 2 ULONG end up on a tribe ALONE?? Is the switch like All-Stars where only 1 person gets switched??? Are there mulitple switches?

so eventuallly there will be a tribal council with only 3 participants (and NOT F3)??? I hope this isn't allowed to happen...can you imagine what they would televise with only two people on a tribe? What would they talk about? Tribal dynamics??

And how is it NOT known if stephannie was challenging Ibreheim or Bobby Jon?? How could this NOT be known?

This also sounds like there isn't a merge until F9 if this challenge decides who is on the jury.

>
>Stephanie doesn’t make F6. (Finishes F9,
>F8 or F7)
>
>Gregg finishes 6th, Caryn 5th.
>
>Tom, Katie and Ian are 3
>of the F4.(this means either
>Coby, Janu or Jennifer make
>F4)
>
>Katie makes F2.
I will admit that I am NOT a spoiler, but how is 5 out of the top six known? I would understand if they knew just the top 5 or just the top 6, but they know who finishes 5th and 6th and some "mystery person" cannot be identified in the F4...why?? How did someone find only HALF of the final two???

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
"I will admit that I am NOT a spoiler, but how is 5 out of the top six known? I would understand if they knew just the top 5 or just the top 6, but they know who finishes 5th and 6th and some "mystery person" cannot be identified in the F4...why?? How did someone find only HALF of the final two???"

Easy. Mersaydeez source didn't tell her the FULL list, just a few clues/hints.

AMAZON 98 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAZON Click to send private message to AMAZON Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
okay, fine bianca....but if there is a switch, then this spoiler does not add up. Somehow 8 Korror make the jury, which is basically the merge if there is a challenge between 2 people deciding who goes on vacation and who makes the jury. Why would there end up being 2 Ulong on the same tribe competing in a challenge and resulting in Stephannie being alone? Why even leave Stephannie alone? It would be blatantly obvious that she will have to be "merged" or switched!

Are 6 Korror sitting out of the challenge their team wins, then they find out that TC won't work for 2 people so they have a 2nd challenge? How do eight Korror end up on one team and 2 Ulong on another after a "switch"??? Is there some strange twist that backfires a la S8??

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-05 AT 02:08 PM (EST)

There very well could be an immunity challenge run by both tribes and then the winning tribe would be immune. The tribe that is going to TC would then compete for individual immunity.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-05 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

Perhaps there is NO tribal switch at all...we are due for a series without one IMHO...

Then, either Koror finally loses an IC and Willard goes, or they do another Double TC like when Mia and JP were ousted in S9 and Willard goes then.

Then because Koror is so dominating and that has never happened before (the closest was 8-4 Rotu advantage in S4) EPMB wants to take it all the way to the extreme and he delays the merge until after Steph beats Ib (or BJ) and stays alone one night. Merge happens at 9 not 10.

So it could go:

Ep. 3 : Jeff/Kim go Koror up 9-6
Ep. 4 : Kim/Jeff/(BJ--per new FP spoiler??) go Koror up 9-5
Ep. 5 : Willard goes Koror up 8-5
Ep. 5/6 : Angie goes Koror up 8-4

This is supposedly the double TC episode see Vols post below-- could there also be a switch of the two lowest picked to the other tribe??? and they both end up going at TC???

Ep. 6/7 : James goes Koror up 8-3
Ep. 7/8 : BJ(kim??)/Ib go Koror up 8-2
Ep. 8/9 : Ib/BJ(kim) lose fire challenge to Steph Koror up 8-1

Ep. 9/10 Steph sleeps with the fishes alone
and come morning they merge at 9 with Steph going to Koror sans Willard and whoever is the first one booted is first juror..

With this merseydeez spoiler, I do not see how a switch would occur unless it was only one person switched Willard goes to Ulong and whoever goes to Koror (Angie or James??) is immediately ousted at first TC that Koror goes to after switch??

If BJ goes in ep. 4 and kim lasts a bit longer then that would support beggy's hair spoiler more.

eta info. after reading more

02-28-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
If the board spoiler is accurate then we have a double TC in episode 5.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5714.shtml#22

02-28-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-05 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

We also appear to have a RC "switch" this week, where the EP5 RC "Sea Salvage", appears to have been "switched" with the EP3 RC "Shoot and Switch".

The storyboard has apparently been revised along the way and it's very possible that the "switch" card is nothing more than a marker indicating a change to the original storyboard.

In any case, this week's RC looks much more like "Sea Salvage" than "Shoot and Switch".

Another possibility is that they decided to combine the tribal switch and doulble TC into one episode...switch at the "Shoot and Switch" challenge and then go to a double boot TC later. Hmmm?

Krautboy

02-28-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
This photo from the dream team challenge preview seems to me to fit in better with a title of shoot and switch.

It looks almost like life preservers tied into a vertical net. Notice the left half looks brown and the right half looks blue.

Perhaps the survivors half to shoot something through the circles? No signs of this challenge in this week's promo's.

Please call me Cat!!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-28-05, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
those are tires from the first challenge going into the maze.

pax 56 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pax Click to send private message to pax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
If the spoilers are right, we actually could be looking at a very interesting season: the complete self-destruction of a tribe (imagine the angst and misery) and -- best of all -- none of the traditional pagonging that makes the first post-merge boots so predictable.

also, a boot or two can actually help a tribe, either by getting rid of a weak member or someone annoying. by the time post-merge cannibalism comes around, people are gonna be REALLY ready to chop each other's heads off.

finally, by not needing to show much of the Koror tribal dynamics, we could have an interesting final stretch where alliances are very hidden.

03-02-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Problem with vacation spoiler"
>Bobby Jon, Ashlee and Ibrehem went to Australia on vacation.

Unless Ashlee has suddenly learned to lie, this is not true. This is Ashlee's interview with TV Guide Online:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/050302b.asp

These two questions show that she was not comfortable with the lying part, and explains that she voted for Jeff because she wouldn't lie to Kim:

TVG: So what was your problem?
Ashlee: Prior to going on the show, I knew there has to be some conniving involved and you play some people. I knew there was going to be some backbiting. I was like, "I can do that, please." Believe me, I wanted to, but when it came down to it, I couldn't. I tried hard to be that person and I just couldn't.

TVG: Couldn't you take advantage of Kim's slacking to turn everyone against her?
Ashlee: No. It came down to Kim me, "Ashlee, are you voting for me?" I said to Kim, "I promise you that I won't vote for you." So I voted for Jeff.

Now, on to the vacation spoiler conflict:

TVG: In your exit speech, you said you wished you'd cuddled with Ibrehem for warmth, like Kim did with Jeff. Have you spoken to him since?
Ashlee: No, I haven't. I'm hoping to see him (at the Survivor reunion).

Either Ashlee has suddenly learned to lie and has gotten comfortable with lying, or she did not go on a vacation with Ibrehem.

Beblo and Kimdra

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-02-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Problem with vacation spoiler"
While I agree that this may pose a problem with the spoiler, it is possible that the source misheard Ashlee for Angie and that IB, BJ and Ang go on vacation together.

It's also possible that EPMB has sent out a fair amount of deliberate misinformed sources (Survivor Moles?) in an effort to muddy the spoiling waters as much as possible. Then, some info would be true and some not.

©Kittyloaf Creations, 2004
I love that Team Fury siggie. Kudos.
World Travel Tips

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Problem with vacation spoiler"
She could just mean she hasn't spoken to him since they got back to the US.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

03-02-05, 10:50 PM (EST)
24. "Updated 3/2: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Highlights"
Recent post from Mersaydeez providing additional information...

Re: Just some spoilers...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From what I see on the calendar (fitting with some events I know that happen on certain dates), the double boot coming up in episode 5 - I believe it to be Angie and Willard... since it's one Ulong, and one Koror, and they showed up at loser lodge together.

Wezzie - I am not sure how Stephenie ended up spending her night alone. The only information I got on it, was that it was a Survivor first. The feeling I got from the conversation was that it wasn't a reward though. Oh, and I heard something about a Corvette too. Might be a reward around Caryn's boot - working on more information.

Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 3/2/05 9:19

The original post has been updated to include this information...

Krautboy

03-03-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "and...Kim leaves before Angie"
Mersaydeez
(3/2/05 9:43 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Just some spoilers...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kim goes before Angie...

As far as not giving up all my information at once, I've been advised by some people here that have been here much longer then I have that it's not always a good idea for a few reasons.

unduli - not that this means anything to you, but I'm not screwing with you people. This is the information I got, and I'm sharing it with Sucks.

03-03-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
26. "RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie"
Assuming this information is accurate, we can conclude that Kim goes in EP3 or EP4...and if Jeff goes this week, Kim goes next week (EP4).

Krautboy

03-03-05, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie"
Right KB, but to take it a bit farther go here and let me know what you think.

03-03-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
28. "RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie"
Emy:

Great summary for the spoilers to date!

The only thing that seems unclear is who goes against Steph, Mersaydeez seems to think it's between Ibe and BJ, but leaning toward Ibe...while FP's Spoiler of the "fourth week" seems to favor BJ going against Steph.

The "fourth week" spoiler info seems more general and may be viewed as "approximately the fourth week" which would still be accurate even if BJ went the episode before Ibe.

So, I'm leaning toward Ibe against Steph in the firebuilding tie-breaker.

Krautboy

03-03-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
29. "RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie"
And I saw from your vote, you think it's Jeff this week and then it has to be Kim next, so you think the BJ spoiler is Fourth week on island and not Ep. 4....

If it is Kim tonite, then I do not think it will be BJ next week, bc why would Steph et al. pick him over Jeff...

If it is Jeff this week then it has to be Kim next week...

So I guess I'm saying that BJ does not go next week and either in Ep. 8 against Steph or as you say in Ep. 7 and the timing is a bit off....

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie"
And I saw from your vote, you think it's Jeff this week and then it has to be Kim next, so you think the BJ spoiler is Fourth week on island and not Ep. 4....

And of course that is IF this spoiler is 100% true. I really don't see why Koror would choose to boot Angie from their competitors tribe instead of Bobby Jon who is much stronger. Angie had one good challenge, maybe she does well this week too. But didn't Ibey when he apologized to Wanda for picking Angie instead of her say "I'm sorry Wanda, I picked Angie because she was younger and I thought she was stronger." Why would he say that if it turned out that Angie was indeed strong?

03-03-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
31. "RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie"
This was Wanda's quote:

Ibrehem talked to me on the phone recently and kind of apologized. He said it was a tough decision to make, I went by age because I thought youth would bring strength to our tribe.

I think Ibrehem was talking about his thought process when he had to make the choice. To me he's not implying that he regretted picking Angie later (unless you think Wanda's use of "apologized" implies that, but I don't think it does).

And anyway, the tribe as a whole sucks, which Wanda had already found out when they started showing up at Loser Lodge.

As for Angie's boot in Ep 5, I'm not sure that all of Koror would be casting votes against her (more on that in the Ep 5 thread).

television 282 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie"
But didn't
>Ibey when he apologized to
>Wanda for picking Angie instead
>of her say "I'm sorry
>Wanda, I picked Angie because
>she was younger and I
>thought she was stronger."
>Why would he say that
>if it turned out that
>Angie was indeed strong?
>

Maybe he was just sorry that he didn't pick Wanda, because he thought she was nice. It doesn't sound from those words that he necessarily thought Angie was stronger and she wasn't actually... it just sounds like he's justifying his pick to her, so she doesn't think that he doesn't like her or something.

03-04-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
42. "RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie"
> I really don't see
>why Koror would choose to
>boot Angie from their competitors
>tribe instead of Bobby Jon
>who is much stronger.

I couldn't see that either until last night, when Angie went dunko on the Korors during IC. Jeff's comment about how behavior during that game could have a big impact because "Survivor is social" was a huge giveaway that something that happened during that challenge would have an impact at some point.

Angie had already proven herself to be a challenge strength, but this challenge made it personal. Gregg and Janu will be only too happy to throw her name in the hat for a boot. And while BJ is strong, the Koror men have proven to be stronger. Angie has proven to be a bigger challenge threat than any of the Koror women, and voting her out could be insurance for any challenges that pit woman against woman in the future.

Koror men are stronger than Ulong men, and Jeff's outster will only magnify the difference. But the Ulong women have fared much better in challenges than the Koror women, so taking out one of the female challenge threats could actually be the more appropriate strategy.

Beblo and Kimdra

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie"
I agree after watching that challenge last night that Jiffy's comments were foreboding of future events and now I can see why they would choose to boot Angie. Severeal could hold a grudge.

Not to mention that Coby himself may be the instrument for the boot because by not picking Angie to be on Koror in the first place, by getting her booted now he won't have to worry about her taking revenge on him later in the game.

03-04-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
45. "RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-05 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

I agree with these two lovely ladies and also the lovely Veruca Salt surmised this in her editing thread w/o using spoilers.

03-04-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
46. "RE: and...Kim leaves before Angie"
I'm not sure Coby would want Angie booted now, based on what we're seeing at Koror. He's outside the Tom/Ian/Gregg triumvirate, which has Katie and Jenn along to make five. He seems closer to Janu, and probably Caryn and Willard (since Willard wears his shirt all the time) but they are a minority, and any one of those three is a good first boot candidate.

So he might be thinking about finding an ally or two at Ulong to dethrone the Koror five when the time came. Angie is still his best bet. He could rationalize his not having picked her for Koror by saying they would have been too conspicuous as a potential alliance, but now the time is better.

Unfortunately for Coby, he probably won't get the chance. But if I were him I'd already be thinking about hooking up with some Ulongers down the road.

03-03-05, 06:08 PM (EST)
33. ""Day 23 or 33""
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-05 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

JP made a comment during one of his earlier interviews in which he mentioned the "Day 23". (Can't find the original quote or the discussion regarding it)Most of us discarded the comment as insignificant, but now, in light of the Mersaydeez spoiler, we may want to revisit the discussion...

Looking at the calendar and the possibility of an 8-1 (Koror vs Stephenie) situation. The merge may have to take place on "Day 23"...after Stephenie "spends a night alone".

Now if only I could find that original quote...

Krautboy

03-03-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
34. "Here you go, KB"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-05 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

It was from the media conference on February 10.

What we want to do in each season is find one way to tweak the show that keeps them off balance. Not major restructuring, just tilt them a little bit. By not giving them any information... "Are we one tribe?" You could be, you could be 3 tribes, men vs women, tall vs short, old vs young. Nobody knows. They get on the beach the first day and they don't know. They wonder...do we start making alliances now? Or will that bite me in the #####. Do we build fire, do we build a shelter. Are we staying here. There's no name on the flag, it just says Survivor Palau. There's no clue that there's even one tribe established. It doesn't sound like a whole lot but it pays off in the first few days then it pays off on day 23 or day 33. Now what you put in their head is that it's a slightly different game. You can assume there's gonna be a merge, go for it, then you're a fool. That's what we try to accomplish with that.

03-03-05, 06:30 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Here you go, KB"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-05 AT 06:31 PM (EST)

Thanks BR!

So, could this early quote from JP be saying that the early alliance (the one we were shown in EP1 between Steph and Tom) "pays off" on "Day 23" when Stephenie is forced to merge with the Koror. Does her early alliance, made possible because of how the game started, keep her alive for a few episodes after the merge?

We'll have to wait and see...

Krautboy

03-03-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Here you go, KB"
I think what he's saying is that the "tweaking" to keep everyone off balance really paid off in the beginning of the game, and then at several intervals later on, such as Day 23 or Day 33.

If Stephenie had to spend a night alone as the last member of Ulong, freaking out with no idea of what was going to happen next, that would qualify as one of those special moments Jeffy is talking about.

03-03-05, 06:42 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Here you go, KB"
Yeah, you're probably right...as usual. I was just hoping JP might have slipped up and given us a little spoiler nugget.

I'll probably revisit this discussion one more time if we get to the merge and Stephenie is facing elimination. I'll undoubtably bring this up again and argue against the "obvious" Stephenie post-merge boot.

Krautboy

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-05, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Here you go, KB"
Looking at the calendar (Acme's), Mer's spoilers, and other charts I have printed. Day 23 is the day after the 8th boot.(episode #8) This is the boot that is suppose to leave 8 Koror and Steph. Scheduled for this day is a Reward challenge, we have no spoiler info for this or the IC that follows. These things are scheduled to air on episode number 9.

Day 33 is the 12 tribal, this is suppose to be when Gregg is voted off. We have no info on the IC scheduled for this day either.The reward info we have for this episode is the "Going Postal" challenge with reward possibilities as loved ones visit, dive boat(family reward), internet,and dolphin swim. This is scheduled for episode #12.

Hope this helps. Remember all this information comes from spoilers and speculations.

03-03-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Here you go, KB"
Thanks Debberz!

Interesting...wasn't Greg the third member of the Tom/Steph/Greg alliance proposed on Day 1? Nah, never mind. (Sorry BR, got excited again for a minute...

Krautboy

Thumper 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-04-05, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thumper Click to send private message to Thumper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Here you go, KB"
>Looking at the calendar (Acme's), Mer's
>spoilers, and other charts I
>have printed. Day 23 is
>the day after the 8th
>boot.(episode #8) This is the
>boot that is suppose to
>leave 8 Koror and Steph.
>Scheduled for this day is
>a Reward challenge, we have
>no spoiler info for this
>or the IC that follows.
>These things are scheduled to
>air on episode number 9.

Hi there...
I'm doing the ACME calendar this year, and now that we know that Ep.3 was a 2-day episode, I'm going to have to revise the calendar. Day 23 will actually be the 2nd day of a 3-day Ep.8.

I was just looking at my timeline (from which I construct the calendar) and given what we now know about the episode schedule, and in the context of the Merseydeez F6 info, Day 23 and Day 33 are looking very interesting indeed, when related to "what happens those first few days".

Day 23... after Stephenie spends her first day alone on Day 22, they probably relocate her to the Koror beach, and possibly accelerate the merge from Ep.10 at 8 people to Ep.9 at 9 (my spec... no inside info there).
My take: The drafting of tribes on the 2nd day created a cohesive, dominant Koror and a rudderless, ineffective Ulong. It pays off on Day 23 when the jury composition is all but guaranteed to put a Koror in the winner's seat.

Day 33... This will be the day of the F6 boot. 5 people left.
Now... go back to that Day 2 draft...
Ian was the captain
He picked Katie
She picked Tom
He picked Janu

The Merseydeez spoiler has Ian, Katie, and Tom in the F4 with a "mystery person". Could their alliance have been in place from the beginning? And could Janu be the fourth person in that alliance? The "mystery person" in the Merseydeez info?

Merseydeez has Caryn in that F5 slot and Gregg at F6.
The F4 alliance lopping off the last of those outside their foursome?

Even if Janu isn't part of a foursome there, and the core alliance is only Tom, Ian, and Katie, paring down to a F5 containing those three, Caryn, and anybody else could be seen as the "alliance of 3" teaming up on those first 3 picks reaching the F5 with a 3-vote majority. Barring immunity at F4 for the outsider, they just guaranteed that two of them would be in the F2. Now, that would be a great Day 33 payoff, don'cha think?

~ When's all been said and done, far more will have been said than done. ~

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-03-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Here you go, KB"
I'll be in your camp when you revisit this KB. I noted in the VS Players, Game and Editing (PGE) thresd that we saw Cody and Angie talking alliance and Tom, Gregg and Steph talking alliance. There may have been other discussions, but we were not shown them. But because we were shown these, I think there is some significance to them

Now that Gregg and Jenn are an item, and we have heard that Jenn doesn't like Steph, how will the play into the original Tom/Steph/Gregg alliance talk if it is revisited on day 23 or 33? Will Jenn encourage Gregg away from trusting Steph? Will Tom trust Steph more than Gregg at that point?

I can't wait to find out.

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Here you go, KB"
After the episode 3 challenge where Steph demolished Jenn, we don't need inside info to know that Jenn doesn't like Steph and wouldn't want to have anything to do with her.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Tom/Steph/Ian"
A couple of people have mentioned Gregg as the third member of this alliance, but on the first episode when Tom approached Steph, he was suggesting that there could be an early alliance between the two of them and Ian, not Gregg.

Although that "alliance" may have been foreshadowing, they also said a few times that "who knows, everything can be changed tomorrow", so I don't really see practically how they would pick up on that alliance again on day 23 or so... too much would have happened in between. My guess would be that it would be more likely that Steph goes to Tom to remind him of this conversation, and he brushes her off. Guess we'll see...

03-04-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
47. "Corvis' spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-05 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/

What if I told you that one of the men of Ulong makes it to at least the Final 7?

So Corvis, how sure are you about this spoiler? And do you know which one it is?

03-04-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
Hmmm...this and the FP BJ Spoiler...my guess is that it's BJ...I wouldn't mind any three of these going that far...

Corvis, nice conf. analysis!!

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
Please help a confused newbie. I thought all of original Koror minus Willard makes the merge and Steph does too. From what I just read, it's not original, it's just 9 Koror, one Ulong.

That allows for a switch where Ulong become Koror and I guess vice versa could be true too since we haven't accounted for all the original Koror in the top 10. I know yesterday I posted how BJ could get to week 4 with a switch but if Mersaydeez is right, it's James not BJ unless they both get switched. Either way, neither would be among the last 9 if it's 8 original Koror plus Steph.

Like I said, I'm confused....

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-05, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
"in the end, all will be wrong".....a very wise man.

03-05-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
Really? Cool, thanks FP! When we couldn't figure out why, when or how BJ got voted out of Ulong I thought he had to be switched to Koror in ep. 5 as the reward, but still thought he'd be voted out of Koror since they used that durned original word. Is it still 8 Koror and 1 Ulong? Anyhoo, if this is so, we know Mersaydeez may have other flaws since BJ's supposed to be on vacation. I'm going to assume he does a Colby....

03-07-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
78. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
This very well could be my sudden, ummm, 'attraction' to a certain Alabamian clouding my logic, but has anyone considered that the statement about Steph being the only original Ulong to make the jury doesn't rule out an original Ulong making Final 2?

With the BJ spoilers popping up, can we absolutely be certain that BJ isn't the mystery person in the Final 4?

I know that it is said Steph spends a night alone before the merge, but what if BJ won an overnight reward, leaving only Steph at camp?

I know, I know, wishful thinking. But isn't it possible?

Please call me Cat!!
(suddenly wishing I was 20 yrs younger and lived in Alabama)

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
emydi ...

Who said you weren't the sharpest tool in the shed?

U are pretty sharp to me

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
I am talking about BJ.

I feel pretty good about it. We'll just have to see as we move forward. If nothing else, it's a reminder not to make your spec fit the spoilers already out there. Of course, Blows folks are good at ignoring that stuff and coming to their own conclusions. One of the best things about this place.

03-06-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
Thanks for the info, Corvis!! I thought it was him...hmmmm....ok, does this make all of Mersaydeez suspect or what?

03-06-05, 06:24 PM (EST)
56. "Is the trap set?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-05 AT 06:27 PM (EST)

If BJ makes the jury, then Mersaydeez may either be part of, or victim of an elaborate plan to lure the spoiler community into a spoiling trap.

Mersaydeez seems legitimate and sincere, and has had accurate inside information. Is the information we've received so far just the bait?

If the Mesaydeez spoiler is a trap being set for us, when will it be sprung? What is the surprise that the masterminds of this hoax are trying to conceal as long as possible. Is it that BJ wins the fire building challenge instead of Stephenie? Or is it to hide the surprise boot this week when Kim doesn't go? Or is it something else?

Based on Mersaydeez's own analysis of her information, she would be proven wrong week if someone other than Kim goes this week...

Posted by Mersaydeez at SSucks:

Re: Tribal Representative
Like I said before, I don't know anything about a switch - but most people here like specific stuff - so if somehow Ian ends up on Ulong or something, and makes the jury - yeah that would make Corvis correct and people would say I was wrong. None of the original Ulong guys make the jury. Only Stephenie does.

Re: hi
I posted this in another thread, but I will repost it here...

If the Home Depot challenge is next episode, then you will see Ibrehem taking the role as the "nail holder" while building the latrine.

If the double boot is in episode 5 (which it is definitley looking that way), Kim doesn't outlast Angie - so Kim is your boot (who didn't see that coming anyways).

Doesn't it seem like an awful lot of trouble to go through just to spring the trap on us in EP4?

Krautboy

03-06-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Is the trap set?"
a trap maybe not, just misinformation that Mersaydeez received, though?

03-06-05, 06:42 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Is the trap set?"
Mersaydeez:

Re: hi

Quote:

Possible problem?? Corvis over at Survivor Thoughts posted "What is I told you that one of the Ulong men make it until at least the final 7". Hmmm.....

One of the things that was very clear to me when I was told this info was who made the jury and who didn't. There is no way I messed that up. No original Ulong man (Jeff, James, Bobby Jon, Ibrehem) makes the jury. The only Ulong that makes the jury is Stephenie.

Mersaydeez seems very definate about BJ not making the jury. If this turns out to be wrong, she would appear to be part of, or victim of, an intentional misinformation plan...

Krautboy

03-06-05, 07:34 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Is the trap set?"
Thanks KB!! Also, FP's BJ spoiler also puts BJ in the jury (if you believe he leaves during week 4 on the island....)

Well I hope it's not the latter for Mersaydeez sake...

I say just keep an open mind and keep doing what we always do...

Mersaydeez 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mersaydeez Click to send private message to Mersaydeez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Is the trap set?"
I wish Bobby Jon made the jury! I really do, I think he is awesome. But my information tells me that he does not. I guess we will just have to wait and see though.

03-06-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
62. "WELCOME!!!"
Welcome Mersaydeez!!! I hope you'll stay...KB and others will have lots of questions for you!!

We like to look at everything here...

My question to you is if your info. is correct, do you have any more info. on who goes up against Steph in the fire making challenge--Ibe or BJ??

Mersaydeez 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-05, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mersaydeez Click to send private message to Mersaydeez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: WELCOME!!!"
Thanks for the welcome.

I like the fact that so many people on the message boards look over everything and give their spec on what could happen with information I've given. That was the point of posting it and so far everyone has been doing a good job.

To answer your question... unfortunately at this time I don't have anymore info on who Steph beats in the fire starting challenge.

03-07-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
67. "RE: WELCOME!!!"
Welcome, mersaydeez! Hope you like it here and continue to post on our site...

It's worth noting that while ChillOne had a great amount of information correct in S6: The Amazon, there *were* bits and parts that were wrong because of interpretations.

Is your source "impeachable" or perhaps someone who got some really good information but had to do a little deciphering along the way? If so, that could theoretically open the door for possible misinterpretations somewhere down the line? Or... is the source someone on the inside and maybe MB and his crew realized that someone was getting information and they switched up the information being passed out? Questions, questions...

Scratch and sniff

03-06-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
64. "RE: Is the trap set?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-05 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

Mersaydeez, thanks for dropping in! I was reading the comments on Corvis' blog. Is it make the merge or make the jury? BJ (or anyone) could be one of the F2 and in doing so not make the jury.

JP alluded to a merge not taking place when we'd expect one or something to that effect. Do you know if that's because we'd expect one when Ulong's down to just a few members or do they not merge at all this time? I realize you may not know but I'm impatient so I thought I'd ask.

ETD an unexpected smiley that wasn't smiling.

03-07-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
66. "RE: Is the trap set?"
Just wanted to point out that Mersaydeez also seemed pretty confident that Bobby Jon went on vacation with Ibrehem and Ashley. That couldn't be true if he makes the jury.

03-06-05, 06:38 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Is the trap set?"
It does seem early KB but what if she is proven wrong in episode 4...the rest is really wide open and do we have any other spoiler out there that goes as deep in the game than Mersaydeez?

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
As I've told Corvis in email, I am somewhat suspicious that both Flower and him have gotten very similar information in a very similar timeframe. To me, the info that BJ goes far could be disinformation from Burnett and Co. to counter the Mersaydeez info.

RedQueen Checkmate 6 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RedQueen%20Checkmate Click to send private message to RedQueen%20Checkmate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
Sounds like a valid source to me.

03-07-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
Whose source is valid?? Corvis? FP?

or is dweeze's explanation a valid one?

RedQueen Checkmate 6 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RedQueen%20Checkmate Click to send private message to RedQueen%20Checkmate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
The double-boot according to those who we follow. Each tribe chooses who must go from the other. One tribe choose one of their opponents strongest players - Angie, to leave. The other tribe chooses their opponents weakest player - Willard, to leave.

Does this make sense?

The green checkmarks. One is validated and the other is not.

This should make perfect sense.

03-07-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
72. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
Does this make sense?

No it doesn't, but where is the reward if both tribes are on equal footing at TC, as you have it? Neither tribe has won anything in your scenario, or rather, they both won the same thing.

03-07-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
It would make sense if it's an individual reward. You win immunity and you win the right to vote at the other tribe's tribal council.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
No it does not make sense IF the two tribes pick the one to be booted from the other tribe. But Koror picking Angie does not make sense either, as we all know that she is NOT the strongest member of the Ulong tribe....BJ is, or even Ibrehem.

It would make more sense if the tribe who WINS the challenge, gets to vote off the opposing tribes boot, and then must vote off one of their own....maybe I could see Angie and Willard going then.

What makes some sense to me, to fit a Willard and Angie double boot, would be to somehow relate it to the leaders that are picked in Ep 4. What if the leaders who are picked end up being Willard and Angie....perhaps this will spill into week 5? Just throwing it out there.

03-07-05, 03:29 PM (EST)
75. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
>But Koror picking Angie does not make sense either, as we
>all know that she is NOT the strongest member of
>the Ulong tribe....BJ is, or even Ibrehem.

But she is the strongest Ulong female. She makes sense. If there are challenges that come down to individual prowess - like the RC in E2, and like a few from Pearl Islands did - then it makes sense for Koror to attack the one area where Ulong is stronger. Since the Koror men have shown that they're far stronger than the Ulong men, but the Koror women haven't been able to match up to the Ulong women, it makes sense to take out a strong Ulong woman when given the chance.

And besides, there are typically challenges where it pays to have one or two light and agile people on your tribe (such as the triage challenge, any other challenge that involves lifting another tribemate, and all of the balancing challenges that men have failed miserably in throughout multiple seasons). If Ulong is down to just one woman, then they may have to put a heavier, less-agile, poorer balancer in a situation where light and agile is called for, which would not only make them less likely to win the challenge but would also provide amusement for the viewers.

Beblo and Kimdra

03-07-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-05 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

Don't mean to be contrary Beebs ... but Stephanie is indeed the strongest Ulong female ... not Angie ...

Oh! I think I'm going to faint! Two guest dignitaries showing up in the same thread within a few hours of each other!!! First we have a visit from Mersaydeez and next ... it's the Redqueen Checkmate! But good things come in threes ... I'm expecting Snewser any minute now! Welcome all!

03-07-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
80. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
I'm not sure the entirety of the spoiling community is willing to grant Redqueen dignitary status. Hoaxster - jokester perhaps, but not necessarily dignitary.

03-07-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
81. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
Not that it matters, but I agree with Bebo and posted pretty much the same thing this morning. I think it's a matter of who is strongest in the challenges. Angie's won more challenges and enemies than Steph. I consider her much more intimidating than Steph and to give the Koror women a chance, I think they need to vote out Angie.

03-07-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
82. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
Scarlett, I'm basing my statement on what Koror has seen. And in two challenges, Angie's actions have led to an Ulong victory. I will agree that Stephenie did quite well in the last RC as well, but she bested another woman - Angie was taking Gregg out of that challenge. And yes, Steph was the last woman in the IC. I can see there being a debate on Koror on which Ulong woman to target, since both Steph and Angie have been strong. And yeah, it's a toss-up which one to pick. I just say Angie instead of Steph since there is a spoiler suggesting that Steph goes farther than Angie.

But I contend that it would be strategic for Koror to vote out an Ulong woman if they're given the opportunity. That's addressing the true area of vulnerability.

Beblo and Kimdra

03-07-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
83. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-05 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

Plus Tom and Ian made an alliance with Steph on day one and may not want to vote out a person who may be needed post merge...plus Coby may want to get rid of Angie bc he doesn't want to meet her again for not picking her for Koror.

03-07-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
84. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
I don't think the "alliance" with Stephenie means anything to Tom and Ian. It was just a plan of convenience at the time since they had no idea what was going on. They don't need her now, and I can't see them opting to save her because of a tentative arrangement made on Day 1.

That prospective arrangement might not be lost on Stephenie, though, if she is the last Ulong trying to get in good with some Koror members post merge. She is the one who might bring it up.

03-07-05, 07:26 PM (EST)
85. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
>They don't need her now, and I can't see them opting to
>save her because of a tentative arrangement made on Day 1.

But if it is indeed a toss-up on which woman to vote out, it might explain why they go for Angie instead of Steph. After all, if she were to make the jury, they'd want to have her vote at the end, and they could always tell her (whether or not it's the truth) that they fought to save her during that vote.

Whether or not they feel they need an alliance with her, they may need her vote in the end, and they probably feel like they'd have a shot at it based on their early connection. With no connection like that to Angie, they have no idea whether one of them could get her vote.

Beblo and Kimdra

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-08-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
87. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
I think the vote for Angie over Steph is purely pride/emotion. Angie has ruffled some egos in challenges and will likely upset more this week in the Sumo challenge. Survivors votes tend to be very emotional not logical, thus the person with the highest negatives will go. Undoubtedly that is Angie.

Back to the original siggie!

03-08-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
88. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
Possibly. But if it is all of Koror that is responsible for getting Angie out, I tend to agree with LeftPinky. It won't really be a choice between Angie and anyone else; Koror will be acting with the motive of revenge.

03-08-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
89. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
I like this reasoning as well. No matter which rationale we're shown for Koror booting Angie over BJ, I can't help but think how well this fits in VS's Choices and Consequences theme and FP's BJ spoiler.

Angie is giving them a variety of short term problems. Unlike BJ, post-merge or long term she wouldn't be much of a threat. If Koror continues to win they may intially feel good about their choice, only to suffer the consequences later if BJ ends up F7 or F2.

03-08-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
91. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
I just don't think there's any chance in hell that the entire tribe is going to get to vote. I think it has to be an individual, probably determined through an individual challenge.

03-08-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
92. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
But the title is BEST REWARD EVER!!!!

Not even a little bit, you think it could happen

03-08-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
93. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
If it doesn't involve you and a luxurious resort, it can hardly be called the BEST REWARD EVER.

03-08-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
94. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
::BLUSH::

03-07-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
76. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
I’m placing myself firmly in the camp that says it’s only one vote at the other tribe’s TC. This would explain why both Angie and Willard take a hike. Willard goes because he’s obviously the weakest, and one vote from an Ulonger isn’t going to counter all the votes from Koror. The same applies at Ulong – Angie goes because it’s not going to be one of the men and Steph is the closest thing to a leader.

03-08-05, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
86. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
I think it will either be a revenge on Angie thing, with her taking out Caryn this week in the IC that will be 3 Korors she has personally attacked (Gregg, Janu, and Caryn). Plus the people that are mad at her for hurting Janu. Add in the great pleasure she exhibits after she does these things and she is really making herself stand out to Koror. The Koror tribe is full of good sportmanship, ex. shaking hands before and after challenges. I would think in their eyes Angie doesn't just compete but fights dirty.

OR the reward will be the winning tribe gets to pick who is gone from their tribe. The losing tribe has no choice, its a totally random draw names out of a hat sort of thing.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
90. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
I think Coby will be the key to getting Angie booted. We've already seen how he didn't pick her and chose Karen instead. He will be worried if she makes the merge, she will put him back in the "outsider" role which he was trying to avoid. Along with her aggressiveness in the challenges, I don't think it will be a hard choice, and the folks at Korror may worry about what a good manipulator she is when everyone thought she would be toast from the beginning...Even though the remaining Ulong men are strong, they haven't shown to be as strong as the Korror men, so Koror would more likely get rid of the social threat over the physical threat.

03-07-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
77. "RE: Corvis' spoiler"
I think BJ may volunteer to be Ulong's representative if they can't come to a decision. He probably wouldn't care if he got switched to Koror; he might even be hoping for it.

03-06-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
65. "Welcome Mersaydeez!"
Welcome to our Boards Mersaydeez! We hope you will stick around for a while! And feel free to drop us any other tidbits of information you might happen to know!

Have you any information about the family visit episode? Just curious. Thanks!

03-10-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
95. "Mer and Bianca"
After reading the mess on the Sucks board I just wanted to let you both know that I for one appreciate all your spoilers, hints, and clues. After reading all your posts both here and at Sucks I know you believe that everything you are saying is the truth and that you are telling us as much as you can without getting your sources in trouble. I just wanted to say thank you to you and all the other people who have provided us with inside info. YOU ARE APPRECIATED!!

And on a side note to Bianca, BR, Cat, and Flower...thanks for being so patient with this newbie.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-05, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
96. "RE: Mer and Bianca"
Thank you!
That is very kind of you to show support I think I'll just stick to Blows from now on. Sucks isn't worth the trouble sometimes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •