The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mystery Card"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mystery Card"
Okay, I think she's pregnant, even though contemplating tiny baby Chenbots is pretty scary. Is there anything even written on that card she holds directly in front of her tummy, at all times, standing or sitting?

I never see her refer to it. I think she's going to need a bigger blank card soon. Maybe it just reminds her to blink occasionally. Still, by the end of the season, if she is, indeed, expecting, and if they are, for whatever reason (perhaps the fact that she has not quite tied that knot with Les yet) not willing to share with us (the fans! how rude!), Julie's going to have to moderate the last episodes of Season 5 from behind one of those Ikea sofas.

Maybe they can make up an eating disorder plot line, like they did for Daphne on "Frasier."

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mys... qwertypie 08-27-04 1
   RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mys... anotherkim 08-27-04 3
       RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mys... qwertypie 08-28-04 5
           Chenbot Reproduction foonermints 08-31-04 8
 RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mys... FesterFan1 08-27-04 2
   RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mys... Bucky Katt 08-27-04 4
       RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mys... ginger 08-31-04 9
 RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mys... SignorVitalis 08-28-04 6
   RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mys... qwertypie 09-02-04 13
 My preciousssssssss strid333 08-28-04 7
   RE: My preciousssssssss ginger 08-31-04 10
       RE: My preciousssssssss Captain_Savem 09-01-04 11
           RE: My preciousssssssss ginger 09-01-04 12
 RE: Chentrouble foonermints 09-15-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mystery Card"
Isn't she like 50 years old or something? Amazing the advances they have made in science.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mystery Card"

That's Connie Chung that's 50. Julie Chen is is her 30s, I believe.
Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I don't like her one tiny bit.

08-28-04, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mystery Card"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-04 AT 01:36 AM (EST)

I just assumed her unexpressive face was due to botox and one too many face lifts.
OMG -- I just googled her and she's younger than me!!! Sh!t!

I actually thought she was in her mid to late 40s.
So do we take up a collection for the bundle-of-joy-to-be?

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Chenbot Reproduction"
Two Thousand years old! Everyone knows that the Chenbot was initially unearthed in Xian (that's Shi-Ann). From bad alliances, and thanks to modern technology, she was only recently able to talk and move her arms. I am continuing to research this, but I believe the hoard of baby ChenBots will still be powered by a wind up spring.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mystery Card"
It's the next Project: DNA twist...guess Julie's baby-daddy. A live DNA test will determine whether it's Les "I'm also sleeping with Mark Burnett" Moonves, Marvin, or Cowboy and Nakomis' Rip van Winkle look-alike dad.

Maury "No, my wife's the other Asian chick on TV" Povich will share the results live in front of a studio audience in LA.

Fester
Julie's guess is on the card.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-27-04, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mystery Card"
That may be the funniest non-Buckypost ever!

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

08-31-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mystery Card"
He is delicious, isn't he?

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

SignorVitalis 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-28-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SignorVitalis Click to send private message to SignorVitalis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mystery Card"
Didn't she break a marriage up? Home wrecker!

09-02-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Hide The Chen Pregnancy Mystery Card"
I think Les had something to do with it too, but yup....

Guess it started around the time he defended her criticized performance in season 1

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-28-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "My preciousssssssss"
I always thought those cue cards were like the ring was to Gollum.

But what do I know?

08-31-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
10. "RE: My preciousssssssss"
My daugher thinks it says "Jennifer IS NAKOMIS." Because it's easy to get confused.

Perhaps Will could take over the show while she gestates?

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-01-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: My preciousssssssss"

She finally called her Nakomis last Thursday, AND it was on the opening credits.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

*smooches*

09-01-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: My preciousssssssss"

*smooch* right back atcha

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-04, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Chentrouble"
Help! Robot running out of power. D@mn N. Korean batteries!
Alert! Robot losing fluid! face thinning, 'Diane' type Leatherface developing.
Warning! Appendage Malfunction. Crotchcard no longer centered!
Gravity pulling hips wider despite tightly wrapped BotButt cover!
Return Bot to OEM for servicing or warranty will be void.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •