The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Michael"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

soonergal 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-19-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soonergal Click to send private message to soonergal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Michael"
Ok, is it just me or is Michael getting the royal shaft here? Did I miss something or are April and Ivett totally exagerating everything and anything pertaining to Michael? And what is up with Eric? Reminds me of a little Hitler!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Michael whatsgoingon 07-19-05 1
   RE: Michael Glass 07-19-05 2
       RE: Michael whatsgoingon 07-19-05 3
       RE: Michael BOOBOOKITTY 07-21-05 9
           RE: Michael kattylass 07-21-05 12
   RE: The BB House goldie1000 07-20-05 4
   RE: Michael gatecontroltheory 07-20-05 6
       RE: Michael Glass 07-20-05 8
           RE: Michael kattylass 07-21-05 13
 RE: Michael cambo 07-20-05 5
   RE: Michael Glass 07-20-05 7
 RE: Michael okaychatt 07-21-05 10
 RE: Michael AmeranAri 07-21-05 11
   RE: Michael Shulman 07-22-05 14
 RE: Michael Poptart99 07-22-05 15
   RE: Michael leianawd 08-10-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

whatsgoingon 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-05, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whatsgoingon Click to send private message to whatsgoingon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Michael"
He has an anger problem, in my opinion. Actually, they've got a lot of wackos this time.

1) Eric is too controlling.
2) Michael is bratty.
3) Kaysar is friendly, but seems hostile to women, just as Yvette said (did you see him rise from his seat and invade her personal space, and stand there in front of her and stare like I don't know what?)
4) Yvette wants the world to be black and white, you're either with her or against her.
5) Bo tries too hard to be the clown, the Queer Eye gay minstrel.

I just think they've really got some worrisome personalities this year. At the same time, there's big money at stake. Anytime you put that up in a competition, the money is going to drive people into doing strange things, which is why I don't think you can basically EVER judge a person by how they behave on a reality show like this.

But Michael is basically gone, as is Kaysar. If the house residents were smart, they'd get rid of Eric, too.

And this whole sexual harrassment bit - making such charges about Michael is over-the-top. I just think Eric was either jealous or else very threatened by that level of intimacy. Obviously, we here on this board are not the only ones who've watched reality shows, and they know at least as much about navigating such a show as any of us do, which means everyone knows who Rob and Amber are and what that could mean if that were to occur here.

anyway, those are my thoughts.

EDIT: Finally, if April and Yvette are exaggerating Michael's faults, it would be a tried-and-true method of eliminating competitors, by getting everyone else to see why they need to get rid of them FIRST. April and Yvette would both be the sort to do that kind of thing, IMO.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-19-05, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Michael"
I agree with a lot of what you have to say, What...

However, my impression is that Michael and Janelle clealy both are reaping what they sew. Eric's a d**k but he's totally right. As a man I can guarantee that if I walked around trying to kiss my coworkers or my friends or strangers in clubs the way he does in the house, especially after they've expressed discomfort, I'd get nailed with SH charges. You just don't do stuff like that.
And one of the reasons I have this feeling about Michael is the way other HG's respond to him. If every single person around you except the stupid one thinks you're stupid, you're probably not the sharpest around, especially in a situation like this one. Danielle, Will, Roddy, even Allison... how many times were they called "stupid" or "socially deviant" in their respective seasons?

-Glass

whatsgoingon 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-05, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whatsgoingon Click to send private message to whatsgoingon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Michael"
Those are also good points.

BOOBOOKITTY 9 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOOBOOKITTY Click to send private message to BOOBOOKITTY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Michael"
On the live feeds some of the things that come out of Eric's mouth is appalling and are just as offensive as anything Michael has ever done. Eric has made tasteless jokes that anyone in his high moral standings should never tell in mixed company, he also made bigoted remarks about poor people and (I'm paraphrasing) “black women with their six kids not having to pay for health care and how that sickens him”. Hey if you want to me a foul mouth bigot that's fine by me but don't turn around and be hypocritical and stand on your soap box and accuse another person of such a serious offence as sexual harassment then I got a problem with you.

I've watched every season of Big Brother and I've never seen anyone play the game with such a spine-less and pathetic strategize, as to force out your biggest threat not with cunning and intellect but to use a (Real Life) actionable accusation as sexual harassment to further your cause in a TV GAME SHOW, I find Eric to be repugnant. He is the worst of our society a pious big with no sense of himself. While he’s admiring his steroid induced, pigmy physic in the mirror I hope he looks deep enough to see that he’s the biggest fraud in the house, not just as a contestant on the show but in real life.

kattylass 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kattylass Click to send private message to kattylass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Michael"
I agree with each point you made regarding Eric thanks now I can go watch the news instead of typing

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The BB House"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-05 AT 00:20 AM (EST)

"Whatsgoingon"

You have said everything exactly the same way I would have said it !!!!
Thanks for saving me all the typing, word for word.
And if I may add:
With Michael gone the house will be boring.
The sheep will all have to sit around all day and worship Eric all day. Who will they talk about once Michael is gone ?? Everyone in this house are walking on pins and needles waiting for the next big explosion to happen.
And YES Drama queen April and Ivett have blown everything WAY out of proportions.
What will come out of Aprils big mouth next, stay tuned !

gatecontroltheory 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-20-05, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gatecontroltheory Click to send private message to gatecontroltheory Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Michael"
I have a Micheal related question. He and Kaysar are partners, yet when Kaysar took him aside and gave Micheal the heads up that people were commenting on his flirting with Jennifer, what does Micheal do, but go behind Kaysar's back to reveal that not only did Kaysar talk to him, but that he was trying to work his own angle on Jennifer. Did he really trust Eric that much, or is he just that stupid?

Then he continues to repeat similar behavior with some of the other females even after he has been warned by an alliance member and his own partner that it will be a problem, and he wonders why he is up for eviction?

I know he was trying to flirt his way into more allies, but yet he seemed so abvious about his own actions, yet oblivious about all the alliances Eric was making.

07-20-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Michael"
The answer, Theory, is simple IMO.

Michael is a dumbass with no judgement, self-control or awareness. Kaysar is exactly right when he says that at this point it doesn't matter whether Michael's a perv who makes women uncomfortable or not. He's done no damage control, he's come up with no plan to stay in the house except to piss people off, and he seems to have done nothing except make things worse for himself.
In short, Michael is an idiot who was probably only cast because the producers went to Kaysar's house and knocked for the doof next door. That's why he ignored Eric when he talked to him. That's why he ignores Kaysar every time he talks to him. And that's why he doesn't even remember anybody warning him.

-Glass

kattylass 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kattylass Click to send private message to kattylass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Michael"
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-05 AT 00:02 AM (EST)

Indeed Micheal lives in his own world so he got what was comming to him tonight. Bye mike hope you learned something.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-20-05, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Michael"
I don't know how Eric became the godfather but I think it's hilarious (and sickening at the same time) how everybody reports everything back to him.

Maybe the people with the live feeds have a different take on the situation, but from what I've seen he went to kiss April's stomach, she said no, he backed off. How that turned into sexual harrassment I don't know.

Michael is hotheaded and goofy and that's the exact reason why he's no sort of a threat. He doesn't even realize he and Kaysar aren't the only team in the house. James seems to be the only one with any common sense by saying he doesn't see Michael as a threat.

07-20-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Michael"
Agreed, Cambo... if Eric were wise, he might have talked to the house about it and gotten James to veto Michael so he could put up Kaysar instead. Michael and Janelle are toast anyway and do not pose any more of a threat than anyone else... If I were James, I would ask Eric whether he's more interested in voting Michael or advancing his position in the game.

-Glass

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-21-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Michael"
<is Michael getting the royal shaft here

From what I can tell from reading the live update summaries, it's a question as to whether M. is guilty of SH.

However, based on his pouty "No one likes me, so I'm going to eat worms" retreat to the gold bedroom, I would say Michael does not know how to play well with others. When he doesn't get his way, he puts blame on others, then makes them pay. Heaven forbid he pause, reflect, assess, and accept some responsibility for what's going on.

Who needs a jerk like that around? Any empathy I might have felt if he had been unjustly accused has evaporated.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

AmeranAri 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmeranAri Click to send private message to AmeranAri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Michael"
I feel that Eric is lord of A**Holes. Who died and made him King of the Big Brother House? It's hard to defend Michael, even though I feel he shouldn't be voted out tonight. He has some of the poorest judgment I've ever witness. I can't stand April!

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-22-05, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Michael"
I can't figure what Michael did to cause so much animosity to get him evicted. He was no threat as to winning competitions. He shouldn't have touched the female HGs; that was wrong but even the men turned on him. Eric surely is the "King of House Guests"; he is the biggest threat of all.

Poptart99 5 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poptart99 Click to send private message to Poptart99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Michael"
I kind of think Michael did get the shaft!! Have you noticed how "Handsy" Howie operates??? Or am I imagining things?? He makes me think of the proverbial "dirty old man" only he's young. Give him a few years!! JMO.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-10-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Michael"
Thank you very much! That's exactly what went through my mind when they labled Michael as some perv and yet they laugh about how Howie goes around talking about the woman's breast and butts. My question to April would have been does Howie make you uncomfortable too and if she said no than clearly it is just a way to get Michael out of the house.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •