The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Connections"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

tarfanINDIA 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tarfanINDIA Click to send private message to tarfanINDIA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Connections"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-04 AT 02:28 PM (EST)

We know C/M was eliminated as one of the major reason was the Delay in one of the connections. Actually they took a risk but it never gave them luck.
I even saw in Expedia.com and there were no Direct flights between Abu Dhabi and Nairobi. I remember that 4 teams took direct flights but none of the carriers fly these destinations direct. Did they connect else where.
Even in Ep5 when C/C got an earlier flight from Paris to Cairo I think they connected in Athens coz they flew Olympic Airways and also C/M took an Alitalia to Cairo from Frankfurt connecting via Rome/Milan.
I do not understand why CBS does not show in detailed.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Connections Draco Malfoy 08-24-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-04, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Connections"
It wasn't the delayed connection. The moms had the same connection problem and finished 3rd.

I think it was just the fact that Charla was physically unable to keep up with the rest of the pack due to her size, or lack thereof. Any other team probably could have caught up on foot with the other teams going from one African place I can't name to the other, as they didn't seem to be that far apart. But they had already gotten a little behind going around the mud puddle, and by the time they got to the roadblock, there just wasn't much chance of them making it.

Of course, it didn't help that Mirna made Charla eat her weight in ostrich egg.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •