The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nice place you got here"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RedQueen Checkmate 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RedQueen%20Checkmate Click to send private message to RedQueen%20Checkmate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nice place you got here"
I asked Bianca if it was alright to pay a visit here but no response was given so I took it upon myself to stop by. I hope none of you mind but it seems it popular to silence the voice of straight shooters at other boards these days. Too bad really.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nice place you got here KObrien_fan 02-24-05 1
 RE: Nice place you got here Krautboy 02-24-05 2
 RE: Nice place you got here Flowerpower 02-24-05 3
   RE: Nice place you got here RedQueen Checkmate 02-24-05 4
       RE: Nice place you got here Estee 02-24-05 5
           RE: Nice place you got here wandacal 02-25-05 6
 Where's the spoiler? dabo 02-25-05 7
   RE: Where's the spoiler? RedQueen Checkmate 02-25-05 8
       RE: Where's the spoiler? KeithFan 02-25-05 9
           RE: Where's the spoiler? Brownroach 02-25-05 10
               RE: Where's the spoiler? TeamJoisey 02-25-05 12
                   RE: Where's the spoiler? Brownroach 02-25-05 13
                       RE: Where's the spoiler? TeamJoisey 02-25-05 14
                           This thread is being monitored clos... IceCat 02-25-05 15
 Welcome sorgee 02-25-05 11
 RE: Nice place you got here IslandFever 02-25-05 16
   RE: Nice place you got here RedQueen Checkmate 02-26-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nice place you got here"
Welcome Red-

This thread you started doesn't exactly have any spoiler information in it, perhaps you should start by reading the board guidlines?

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/87.shtml

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-24-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nice place you got here"
Welcome...

Snewser told us you'd be stopping by!

"Everyone is wrong in the long run.

Some will be ducking for cover tomorrow night.

Others will initially appear heroes, but beware.

Krautboy

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nice place you got here"
Yes, welcome RedQueen! This is a spoiler forum so let's hear what you've got. Rumor has it, you may just have a little source of your own???? We are all ears....or should I say pawns?

Just know that we tend to take things with a red grain of salt here!

02-24-05, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RedQueen%20Checkmate Click to send private message to RedQueen%20Checkmate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nice place you got here"
Do you beleve in angels? I do.

This one was for a fallen comrade.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nice place you got here"
...right. I think I'll save myself a lot of time and headaches by ducking out right here. Not that I doubt you might have actual spoiler information, you understand, but my fondness for cryptic crosswords is surpassed only by my fondness for repeatedly ramming my head into a wall, and it's just a happy coincidence that the two activities so often wind up going together. But there really isn't room in the Happy Fun Times to make a threesome, so good luck to everyone in solving the riddles: I'm off to do something practical. Like ramming my head into a wall.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-25-05, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nice place you got here"
I'm off to do something practical. Like ramming my head into a wall.

Don't forget to follow the bottle's directions:

Repeat.

RedQueen, I don't mean to tag-team on ya'. But Estee and the previous posters are correct. Unless you got some dirt, perhaps it would be better to post to an established thread over at Fanatics.
Or if you're in a slamming mode, over at Bashers.
And to prove that we ALL don't bite -
Welcome to the boards!!!!

Modified by JSlice

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Where's the spoiler?"
Welcome aboard and all, glad to have newbies, love 'em to pieces, but what has this got to do with spoiling Survivor?

02-25-05, 01:40 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Where's the spoiler?"
Nothing to do with actual spoiling but everything to do with honoring a friend and his 50/50 rule. The king may be gone for awhile but others will fill the void.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Where's the spoiler?"
Ok Yoda, you lost me...but welcome to the board

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Where's the spoiler?"
Perhaps this will help.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-25-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Where's the spoiler?"
Guess I'm not too good at this spoiling thing. I can't even figure out this clue.
Does this new person have some track record at Sucks?

In any case, welcome to the board, Red.
Now pass out the decoder rings.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Where's the spoiler?"
sera is seraphaem ("do you believe in angels?"), who makes up fake spoilers to play havoc with the boards, but sometimes posts valid ones ("50/50"). RedQueen Checkmate is an associate.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-25-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Where's the spoiler?"

So this RQCM person is an associate of a known hoaxer, was banned over at Sucks, and speaks in riddles?

Where's the "straight shooter" in all this?

Paging Shakes!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "This thread is being monitored closely"
No need to call for a napalm strike.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-25-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Welcome"
I hear you had Ashlee pegged early on. Nice.

I look forward to future spoiling info from you.

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-25-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Nice place you got here"
Hey RQC, aren't you the one who said Steph is going next? Will you have a new user name and spoiler for us next when she doesn't?

02-26-05, 00:15 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Nice place you got here"
I doubt I'll be using this name or any other name for next week.

You can call me by my regular name. The Rook.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •