The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-23-05, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-05 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

Last Updated 1:26pm PST 2/27

This spoiler is based on the claims of a new poster over at sucks called "Mersaydeez". She appears to have received detailed information about the final six, and Koror's dominance pre-merge.

Mersaydeez has survived trial by fire at Sucks and appears to have received votes of confidence from Callmeecrazee, one of this season's other spoilers with inside information (along with Biancaxxx).

She appears to be credible and have information that would prove to be a significant spoiler if accurate.

Brownroach summarized the highlights of the thread in another post that I have copied here in an effort to keep all the important information about this spoiler together in one place for future reference:

Brownroach:

"Oh gah, I just read through that whole thread. To save everyone wading through it, this is what Mersaydeez is claiming:

All of original Ulong is gone pre-jury except Stephenie. All of original Koror makes the jury except Willard.

Ian, Steph, and Tom are definitely in the final 6; Katie is in the final 6 (99% sure)

Stephenie definitely does not make the final 4

Gregg and Jenn are her guess as the other two in the final 6 from hints she received

Gregg and Jenn have a romance

Katie and Jenn did not get along with Stephenie

Stephenie wins a fire-starting challenge which results in her being the last Ulong left. The person she beats might be Ibrehem.

Stephenie spends a night all alone (the source said "this never happened before" -- implication that she was the only one on her tribe for one night)

--------------

ETA: This is one for "spoiling the spoilers". FWIW, CMC seems to think it has merit, and TDT has posted links to it on his Survivometer. HaroldBalzaccio does not think it's real.

Edited again because Toddnick pointed out a potential flaw in the info. Aethelstan hypothesizes:

Koror could have the majority control of both tribes 5-4 and 4-3

That is true, but in that case how does Stephenie wind up being the last person on a tribe without some Korors getting booted from the same tribe? The only way it works is if Willard wound up as the only original Koror on that tribe.

We shall see...

Brownroach"

The following are all of Mersaydeez posts from the original thread. The comments of others have been deleted with a few important exceptions:

Mersaydeez posts are in bold

Just some spoilers...

Sorry Ulong fans, but they get their asses kicked. Koror prevails.

Here are your pre-jury boots, in no order...

Ashlee, Angie, Bobby Jon, Ibrehem, James, Jeff, Kim, Willard (along
with Jolanda, Jonathan and Wanda of course)

Which makes your Jury, again, in no order...
Coby, Caryn, Gregg, Ian, Jen, Janu, Katie, Stephenie, Tom
(yes that is right, 8 original Koror, 1 Ulong)

From the hints my source gave me, I would most likely say that 4 of
the final 6 consists of... Tom, Katie, Steph, and Ian (not 100% sure
on the other two but I would say it is Rob/Amber v2... Gregg and Jen)

Kim and Jeff are not the only two to play Rob/Amber on the island...
Gregg and Jen do as well.

FYI - I went over this with an admin, I told them where I got this information.
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/19/05 11:35 pm

Re: Just some spoilers...

I totally expect nobody to believe me since I can't offer up any proof in this thread.

You'll see anyways.

Wanda went early. Ibrehem went later pre-merge... they didn't go on the same vacation, so he probably didn't get the chance to tell her.

Bobby Jon, Ashlee and Ibrehem (all late merge I'm sure) went to Australia. I don't know where Wanda went, but she didn't go with them.
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/19/05 11:41 pm

Well, this one is different too.

Ibrehem isn't on the jury. Sorry.

And yes, I truly did go over this with one of the Admins. Told them as much as I could, because I didn't want this locked as soon as I posted it.
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/19/05 11:48 pm

I don't know the order.

I don't know the final 2, that is one thing that I wanted the most that I couldn't get. If I had to guess, from the information I gathered - I would say Katie and Tom. But that is just an educated guess of course.

Who went vacation with Wanda? No idea. I know Ibe, Bobby Jon and Ashlee went to Australia together. Kim, Jeff and Jonathan went somewhere together. I don't know where everyone else went.

Just for clarification, I don't know if it is Katie/Tom for sure... but that is just my educated guess on the info I got.

I agree, Tom would win... he does kill the shark afterall.

Quote:

You're saying that the strong Ulong tribe wins one immunity challenge in the whole entire game. Hmmmm.

Yes.

Ian is a possibility for the final 2. Definitley! I don't know the final 2, but I know 4 of the final 6.

Re:

No, Steph doesn't win. Sorry.

Re:

Quote:

So there must be some kind of tribe swap before the merge, because theres no way that only one Ulong would be left come the merge.

I don't know if there was, but it's definitley possible. Either way, Koror sticks together to the merge no matter what obviously.

But Steph does outlast some Koror after the merge so they didn't all stick together too well.

Quote:

Mersaydeez, I thought you said you got hints at the final six, not outright confirmations?

Yeah, but they were good hints. So I'm pretty confident in that. I should say I only know 100% that Ian, Steph and Tom are in the final 6... Katie only about 99%.

Gregg and Jen are my other guesses.

No final 2 for Steph (no final 4 either).

Re:

Yep.

I don't know why it's so sketchy that I know 4 of the final 6, but not the final 2. You can't know everything.

For the record, I'm not a guy.

callmecrazeeRegistered User(2/20/05 12:12 am)Reply ezSupporter Re: Just some spoilers... I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the musings of Miss MersayDeez...

Re:

Some people referred to me as a he.

How am I talking in circles? I gave you most of what I know... I never claimed to know it all. I'm 100% sure on 3 of the final 6, 99% sure on one... and have a pretty good guess on the other 2.

Steph doesn't make the final four. That I know for sure.

CC - I can't tell you the hints. Sorry.

Re:

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about the Gregg-Jen romance. Not that I know much else about it, other then it will be big (but what romance story line isn't???)

Re:

Sorry, never seen the spec. But now I can confirm it.

To everyone that sent me a PM... I can't reply. I'm over my limit. If you leave me a different way to contact you, I will.

Re:

I seen some spoilers that said Kim might make the jury, but my info says that she doesn't.

As far as Ibrehem goes... I know he went on vacation with Bobby Jon and Ashlee, so I'm 100% sure he doesn't make the jury.

callmecrazeeRegistered User(2/20/05 12:41 am)Reply ezSupporter Re: Oh my dear ILT - how quick you are to point out the errors, but even quicker to forget Boot Number One. Did YOU have it? Did anyone else have it before I gave Toddnick a gold star for guessing right? (Did it ever occur to you that maybe Ibe ends up playing for Koror? When he does, I reserve the right to correct my previous "placements").Miss or Mister OP is on the right track.

Re:

Quote:

you said you were 100% on Ian, Tom and Steph as final four; then you said Steph is not final four.

Oops, must of been a typo. I meant final 6. I know Steph isn't in the final 4.

Re:

When you say, I don't have much room to be wrong - what does that mean? I gave very specific names and how far they make it.

It's not like I said 2 males, 2 females are the final 4 (just an example, no need to speculate that).

Re:

It was just a mistake (saying final 4, instead of 6), but of course people are going to analyze that to death - that's what they do in this forum anyways, right?

I'm surprised nobody caught that earlier.

Re:

What do you mean by pre-merge groups?

And when I say I know four of the final 6.. I mean I know of four people that make the final 6. I don't know the final 4. Never claimed to.

Re:

Late Pre-Merge, sorry. All typos... I'm tired. I know, excuses excuses. You knew what I meant anyways (see The Lonely Knight did).

I will reread my posts more carefully now, promise!

I don't know where the others went.
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/20/05 1:05 am

callmecrazeeRegistered User(2/20/05 2:22 am)Reply ezSupporter Re: Believe it or not people, Ulong gets stomped. Its creaky old brains over youthful brawn this season.

Re:

I wouldn't even believe me, I don't have any proof behind what I say to post here. It's okay though, you will all see this on TV anyways.

So I guess this would be more of a "I told you so" post when you end up realizing this is all correct on TV.

I know I said I didn't have challenge stuff earlier, but I remember this now ( typical hoaxster right, remembering stuff that they said they didn't have before )...

The immunity challenge that is the last one before the jury (don't know what # that would be), is a fire starting competition. The hint that I got is that it comes down to Ibrehem and Steph. And from that, I think its obvious who wins and becomes a member of the jury and who goes on their vacation.

Re:

Oh and I promise not to delete a single message here... like I said, this is a "I told you so" spoiler.

ModestyRegistered User(2/20/05 4:17 am)Reply ezSupporter Re: .. Summary:"Next 8 bootees (in no particular order): Ashlee, Angie, Bobby Jon, Ibrehem, James, Jeff, Kim, Willard ""Jury: Coby, Caryn, Gregg, Ian, Jen, Janu, Katie, Stephenie, Tom""It's likely that 4 of the final 6 are Tom, Katie, Steph, and Ian (not 100% sure on the other two but I would say it is Rob/Amber v2... Gregg and Jen)""I know 4 of the final 6""I should say I only know 100% that Ian, Steph and Tom are in the final 6... Katie only about 99%""No final 2 for Steph (no final 4 either)""Steph doesn't win"."Steph does outlast some Koror after the merge"

truedorktimesRegistered User(2/20/05 11:59 am)Reply ezSupporter Re: Stephenie At the end of the Ep1 Tribal Council, as Probst is dismissing Ulong, he talks about fire. As he does, the editing switches to a close-up on Stephenie, as Probst says: "You're gonna have to earn that on your own."That may lend support to the concept of Stephenie both going far, and outlasting some of the opposing tribe. Because fire is life, and all that.

Katie and Jen didn't get along with Stephenie.

Re: Just some spoilers... then they DID end up on the same tribe as each other, eh?
MersaydeezRegistered User(2/20/05 2:56 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Just some spoilers... Yes, merge. Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/20/05 2:58 pm

truedorktimesRegistered User(2/20/05 3:07 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Just some spoilers... Mersaydeez, the challenge board first posted by Dreamer at Jokersupdates (discussed here in this thread: p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivo...324.topic) seemed to suggest they had planned to merge with 8 left. This is a problem if they are down to 8 Koror and 1 Ulong in the previous episode.Do you know if they still had a delayed merge, or does the fire-lighting challenge you describe explain how they settled the problem of a two-person Ulong TC?

Belle - I don't know if you are kidding or what (I didn't read every post). Caryn definitley makes the jury. Kim definitley does not. So.... you are wrong.

Sorry, must of missed it.

Well... It's either Ibrehem/Bobby Jon/Ashlee vs Stephenie in that challenge. But I highly believe it to be Ibrehem, since he goes late pre-jury.

Stephenie wins that challenge. So yeah.
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/20/05 11:28 pm

Re: . Quote: It's either Ibrehem/Stephenie/Ashlee vs Stephenie :giggles: How can Stephene go against herself. So the merge tribe then IS: Ibe, Stephenie, Tom, Katie, Jenny, Gregg, Caryn, Coby, Ian, JanuJust clearing this up. Edited by: GervaseRules at: 2/20/05 11:27 pm

MersaydeezRegistered User(2/20/05 11:27 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: . Sorry... Bobby Jon, not Stephenie. Haha.

MersaydeezRegistered User(2/20/05 11:29 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: . I don't know if Ibrehem makes the merge for sure. I know he doesn't make the jury.

VolcanicGlassRegistered User(2/20/05 11:32 pm)Reply Re: . Just want to clear one point.You are saying that merge happens with 10 players left?

Re: .

I don't know how the merge happens.

But Stephenie spends a night all alone. First castaway to do that, right?

Ibrehem or Ashlee or Bobby Jon (not all 3). Probably Ibrehem vs Stephenie. Just clarifying that. Stephenie wins. Ibrehem misses the jury and goes on his vacation.

Stephenie doesn't make the final 4, so that would be false.

(I had nothing to do with the other spoiler... I don't know the final 2)
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/21/05 12:11 am

I'm not trying to make anyone believe it. I don't expect anyone to until they see it on TV. I'm just posting what I know.

Coby makes the jury, that's all I know for sure about Coby.

Re: Just some spoilers... there is no way that she could be by herself cause then when there was ibe and steff left then they both had to vote for each other how could they decide who leaves, they couldnt it doesnt make sense i dont like this spoiler and i dont agree iwth it.

MersaydeezRegistered User(2/21/05 3:29 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Just some spoilers... LizNelehHeidi,From what I gather, they have a challenge to decide who goes on vacation, and who joins the jury.I said that earlier, and she wins. She definitley spends a night alone, so there is a way.

toddnickModerator(2/21/05 3:35 pm)Reply Re: Just some spoilers... Mersay,See my post above...it is impossible to have a swap (other than just Willard) and have a tribe of one (if any other original Koror swapped over to Stephs tribe then they would have to have been booted which you say doesn't happen as you have eight Koror on the jury outlasting Ibe) are you saying that there is no swap?? Edited by: toddnick at: 2/21/05 3:36 pm

MersaydeezRegistered User(2/21/05 3:42 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Just some spoilers... toddnick,I don't know if there is a swap or not for sure, but I would have to guess there isn't one (especially the rumour of a double boot if that is how Willard ends up the only Koror voted out before the jury *not my information, thats what I read on here). Does there have to be a swap?

Re: Just some spoilers... Well, according to the storyboard spoiler, which is here, there is a "switch" in episode 3. Switch sounds like a swap scenario. Also, the double boot episode seems to be a case where the other tribe votes someone out. Why would the other tribe vote out Willard? Why not get rid of a physical threat? You sound credible, Mersaydeez, but I question whether your source is messing with you.

MersaydeezRegistered User(2/21/05 3:55 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Just some spoilers... If there is a switch, then original-Koror stays together and keeps voting off original-Ulong. But I do know that one tribe dominates (Koror). I stick by my prejury boots. Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/21/05 3:56 pm

ThumpusMagnusRegistered User(2/21/05 3:58 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Just some spoilers... Corvis...I think the assumption of a swap/switch in Ep.3 is based largely on the phrasing of the RC "Shoot and Switch" (which is the only occurance of the word "Switch" that I see on the board). It's the same assumption that I made when initially looking at the storyboard pics. We may be wrong that it indicates an actual tribal swap at that point. As to Willard being the Koror being voted out in the double boot episode. He's not neccisarily the victim of the "vote out someone from the other tribe" scenario. That right appears to be the "reward" for winning the Ep.5 RC... If Koror were to win that particular RC, perhaps they first vote out their choice of the Ulongs (probably one of the remainging strong, young bucks) and then have to vote out one of their own as well, since there's no IC and "Double TC" listed for that episode. Willard would be a fairly natural first boot for them since everyone else seems to be hooked up in at least an mini-alliance of 3-4.

When I know that one tribe dominates (Koror), and only one Koror gets voted off prejury (Willard)... I just assumed that Ulong won one IC.

But, if there is a switch - then I don't know how that would work. Sorry, I didn't think of that.

I don't know if there is a switch or not for sure.
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/21/05 7:34 pm

I'm just posting what I know, and I'm discussing it with the rest of you. There is no backpeddling. I didn't think of a switch, sorry, that's all. Besides, that is just one small detail in all I've posted.
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/21/05 7:53 pm

Okay...

What I know for sure...

8 of the final 9 is Koror (Everyone but Willard). 1 is Ulong (Stephenie).

Koror dominates Ulong in the IC's.

I think that was a fair assumption on my part, but it is Survivor and anything could happen.

So Jedijake, I don't know for sure about the original members thing. I'm not backpeddling, I just don't know that for sure so I can't say yes or no.

(oops I reread your post more carefully, I thought you meant if the tribes stayed the same (no switch).
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/21/05 8:10 pm

Quote:

Are you SURE that stephenie spends a night ALONE, or could your source mean "alone" in terms of having nobody from her old tribe in with her AFTER the merge anymore *or if Ibrehem is in the merge but not in the jury, after he is voted out*?

Literally, alone. I was told - "that's never happened before". Plus, she would be alone, for many many many nights if it was the case of having nobody in her old tribe, when I was just told "a night".
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/21/05 8:34 pm

Re: Ibe

Stephenie is not in the final 4. I've said that from the start, so no, this isn't just a bunch of spoilers thrown together. This is my information.

When did I ever change my story? Just because I didn't think of a switch?

I already said I misunderstood your question, I thought it was another one about "what if there is a swap, this is impossible". I get it now, and yes those are the 8 Korors of the final 9. Obviously.

People sit out of challenges. Not saying 5 or 6 people would at a time, but maybe that's why they lose so many IC's, because they are at a disadvantage (if there is some rule about how many people you can sit out at a time).
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/21/05 8:57 pm

Plus, I would think that Stephenie would merge with the 8 Koror's after her night alone.

I do know she makes the merge, I was saying that I would think that they would all merge together after her night alone. You read way too into that. Funny.

ILUVAshlee, what are you talking about?

I looked over your PM's to me again, and the only things I seen were. "I am from SurvivorShrine" "I will post soon to bust you out" "Some of your spoilers are right" "Kim makes the merge" "Ibrehem and Stephenie are 100% on the jury" "Who is your source"

So yeah, I don't know what you are talking about, sorry.

I'm sure that twist didn't make it "the worst season ever" (your opinion).

I'm not sleek.

A select few know who I am, and know whats up. If that wasn't the case, I doubt this thread would still be open. I will leave it at that.

Plus, I never said 100% that it definitley is Ibrehem and Stephenie as the last of their tribe. That is just an educated guess. Stephenie is definitley the last of her tribe, but who the other one is... I couldn't say for sure. But from the information I got, I would lean towards Ibrehem.

I don't know everything, and I never claimed to. For the people making bold predictions of who I am, that's just funny, because actually you really don't have a clue.

I guess you will just have to wait and see.

When I am right, the majority will just say that I took all my information from all the other spoilers and just had lucky guesses on the other stuff.

I am just curious to why you think this is a hoax? I've spent time answering questions, now could you answer this Jedijake?

I might of missed it. I can't keep up with this thread sometimes.

What I think you are asking is, how can Stephenie make the merge if she's the only person left on her tribe and there is one challenge left?

I never claimed to know that though. All I know (and I've repeated this many times), Stephenie wins a crucial fire starting challenge to make the jury (or maybe it was merge, but I heard "jury" specifically - meaning it could be a late merge), and the other Ulong goes on vacation. Then I would assume that Stephenie merges with the other 9 Korors after spending the night all alone in her tribe of one."

hmmm

I'm not Mickey Knocks. Sorry. I'm sure an admin can confirm that for you.

Re: hmmm

Too funny.

So this random name I just picked implies something?

Whoever you think I am, just post it and I'm sure an admin can confirm that you are wrong.

Hi again everyone

I know some people complained that I don't really have any spoilers for anything that happens soon...

Want to know who quits?

Jeff. He gets hurt.

(I don't know if this is next episode or not, but obviously it's pre-jury).

All I know is that he gets hurt. Must be pretty bad if a tough guy like him quits, right?

callmecrazeeRegistered User(2/23/05 12:00 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Who quits? Hmm...mersaydeez...are you sure its Jeff that gets hurt? .

Re:

Okay okay, I have to admit I made a mistake. I misunderstood something. Stephenie doesn't make the final 6 (like I said before), but still, she makes the jury. We all make mistakes, but hey, atleast you have a reason to say I backpeddled now.

So, to make up for my mistake, how about one of the final 2 instead?

Miss Katie Gallagher.

(no I don't know the other one, not yet anyways).

Re: The Next Richard Hatch?

CC - I don't know about Ian (is that the rumor going around?). But Katie is final 2.

Quote:

Does your info say he gets hurt....or that he quits?

Gets hurt and quits.

Re:

Why couldn't I tell you before? I didn't know before, I only learned of it recently.

And yes - I'm sticking with Jeff as the quitter. Is there more then one quitter? I don't know. But Jeff quits either way.

I'm not saying that Jeff quits in episode 2, during that challenge, or whatever. I don't know.

All I know is that Jeff gets hurt and quits. When? I don't know. <[/I>

Quote:

Mersaydeez, now you say that Stephenie doesn't make the Final 6? And that Jeff quits?

Jeff gets hurt and quits. (Even though there is much debate on this, I'm going to stick with my source.)

And yes, I misunderstood. Stephenie doesn't make it to the final 6. (I thought she got either 5th or 6th place, but now I know the ones who did, and it wasn't her.) She is still on the jury though.

Thanks for the link.

But I'm still going to say Katie in the final 2. Choose who you want to believe.

Ahh... I will just say it... just so I'm not the person who says on the board and in replies they have information but refuses to say anything. I hate people like that.

5th Caryn
6th Gregg

Who said Janu got booted soon?

Jen maybe? (Don't know this for sure)

How should I know why they edited Coby a certain way?

Maybe Coby is the other final 6 person?

Quote:

I thought you just said it was Gregg also in the final six?

Are you talking to me? Because I said Gregg gets 6th.

I could believe that Coach.

Quote:

Maybe I'm missing something here, but how are you speculating on the last member of the final six when you just said Gregg takes sixth?

Tom, Ian, Katie, Gregg, Caryn (5 of the final 6 in no order).

Dizzy Buffalo, only the show can confirm this really.

Who said Katie got second? I only said she was in the final 2.

Quote:

But if you can't confirm what I've asked, why are you posting it as truth? I mean, I love a good joke or logic challenge as much as anyone, but your alleged spoiler is borderlining on mayhem...

This is the information I got. I believe it to be correct, but of course since I wasn't there, I can't confirm it. That's all.

kempette

Please tell me where I contradicted myself. I would really like to know.

I admitted I messed up on Stephenie. I corrected it. I want to know where else I did (other then that entire "what if there is a swap thing" which I still don't even know about where I contradicted myself with that).

As far as getting new information, have you ever known something, then found out more about it? No? WOW! You must be like, the only person on earth that has never had that happen.
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/23/05 3:58 pm

I never said Jeff got hurt and quit in episode two (how many times have I repeated that?)

You are right heartbreak, I didn't want to get into stupid internet arguments, and I will stop before that happens.

If you really don't believe me, and think it is such a waste of your time, what can I say? Don't read it. But I know you'll read anyways.

Caryn isn't an early elimination. (5th place, isn't really all that early).

Jen and Gregg do have a little island romance.

Caryn doesn't make it further then Tom (who said that?)

I don't have a story, I don't have scenerios. I can only know so much as to what I'm told. I just have a whole bunch of puzzle pieces. Here they are, lets try and put them together.

So since my prejury and jury are "based on other spoilers" and "were obvious anyways", what happens when all the other stuff turns out correct, Steph spending a night alone as the last Ulong? Gregg and Jens romance? Caryn and Gregg's placements? Jeff getting hurt and quitting? Katie making the final 2? Koror only losing one member before the jury? And this is all just before the airing of the second episode. Still more to come.

Are those all just going to be lucky guesses?

callmecrazeeRegistered User(2/23/05 11:19 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Just some spoilers... Sorry if this has been pointed out already, but I don't have the time or gumption to keep up with what on my computer settings is 45 pages. BUT - how on earth, aside from Mark baby completely messing with the Rules As We Know Them, could Stephanie possibly spend a night alone as the last member of her tribe before a merge?? LOGIC says you need at least THREE people left to vote someone out, meaning you'd have to merge at the latest with no less than two left on a tribe. Unless of course Markie decides to borrow post-merge rules for pre-merge and have an individual immunity challenge between the last two people after they lose the tribe immunity. Could happen, but I'm just not seeing it as that would take up way too much time in the allotted 42 minutes plus commercials.That said, a good rule of thumb for posting spoilers Miss Mersaydeez a/k/a ??: don't post it unless your pretty sure of it, if your not sure of it, be sure enough that your comfortable sticking to your original story, and above all, don't pm other people trying to get confirmation for *your* spoilers.

I didn't PM anyone for confirmation of anything.

I PMed you earlier saying, in reply to your message on here, "Did you hear otherwise that it is someone else that gets hurt and quits?" (my exact question)

That is in no way looking for confirmation of any spoiler, it was a simple question about what you said, I stick by it no matter what you posted.
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/23/05 11:24 pm

RedQueen CheckmateRegistered User(2/23/05 11:41 pm)Reply Re: Just some spoilers... Quote: Who went vacation with Wanda? No idea. I know Ibe, Bobby Jon and Ashlee went to Australia together. Kim, Jeff and Jonathan went somewhere together. I don't know where everyone else went. For an injured person that Jeff sure gets around, huh? Maybe it was just a nasty hangnail. It's time to get some rest Miss Mersay. Tomorrow's a big day and we'll get to see who rises or falls. Sleep tight.
callmecrazeeRegistered User(2/23/05 11:41 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Just some spoilers... My, my, my, mersaydeez, aren't we quick to defend! (Potato, potahto, but I'm not sure you'll understand the reference. I could have used Shakespeare's 'the lady doth protest too much' but I'm not sure you've had that class yet. ).

Miss RedQueen,

Oh, I didn't know injured people weren't allowed to vacation!

But I must say... your spoiler for episode 3 sounds really interesting!

Quote:

Then Stephanie. But how can Steph go if she's on Koror? Because Koror loses in ep 3 after the shock of a serious accident.

p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivo...&index=144

So when that ends up wrong, what will happen to you?

RedQueen CheckmateRegistered User(2/23/05 11:58 pm)Reply Beating the bushes? I call it the way it is. No beating around the bush and trying to get responses to a thread. I waste no time and go right for the jugular baby. I'm ruthless, like Pol Pot.

SnewserRegistered User(2/24/05 12:44 am)Reply Re: Beating the bushes? Everyone is wrong in the long run.Some will be ducking for cover tomorrow night.Others will initially appear heroes, but beware.

RedQueen CheckmateRegistered User(2/24/05 1:16 am)Reply Re: Beating the bushes? Checkmate!

Re: Beating the bushes?

Stephenie doesn't go to Koror, and she's not out third! CHECKMATE!

Re: just popping in to say hi

Quote:

The question remains: does RedQueen Checkmate get unbanned?

If they do, I'm sure they will be rebanned next week when Steph doesn't go.

Re: snews

Quote:

mersaydeez said that ashlee, bobby jon and ibrehem all go to Austrailia together...

For this to happen Ibrehem and Bobby Jon will have to go next...

No, it doesn't.

AntithesysAdministrator(2/24/05 4:22 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: snews Checkmate is wrong next week. Edited by: Antithesys at: 2/24/05 4:23 pm

Re:

They might of all went to Australia (different places in Australia?), but I only heard it specifically for one group.

Re:

Stephenie makes the jury, she doesn't go anywhere next episode.

Re:

Jury, but not final 6.

Re: hi

I've said it over and over again (and over and over again), Jeff gets hurt, and quits. Whether quitting is leaving the game, or telling your tribe to vote you out (like Osten, I don't know what it is, I just know he quits) it is still quitting.

willchill - do you have any suggestions for my oh-so-boring thread title?
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/24/05 9:08 pm/b]

SnewserRegistered User(2/25/05 1:34 am)Reply Re: Just some spoilers... It's funny how when somebody will be voted off in the near future, they're sometimes edited to look safe. Other times, they edit in the reasons why and it looked obvious the whole time.I think MB's trade secret is that he flips a coin to decide whether the editing will be obvious or surprising. Then because it's completely random, you can never guess what's going to happen based on editing patterns that might otherwise be picked up by the neural networks in your brain after 10 seasons.If they could only keep the results secret we would all be wondering tho perhaps not caring.

callmecrazeeRegistered User(2/25/05 1:34 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Just some spoilers... I don't believe Jeff quits the game. I believe he quits the Hot Pursuit challenge.And FWIW, Ashlee just revealed on Survivor Insider that she requested to leave the game. I mentioned yesterday to watch for that although it might end up on the cutting room floor - which obviously it did.

Re: Ep. 3 Switch?

Ibrehem doesn't get switched, if there is a switch next episode.

callmecrazeeRegistered User(2/26/05 9:26 am)Reply ezSupporter Re: Just some spoilers... Quote: and heres my updated bootlis prediction1-Jo2-Ash3-Jeff(quits) Quote: Quote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jeff gets hurt and quits.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mersaydeez, does he quit a challenge or the whole game? I already gave you the game quitter before she quit and it was left on the cutting room floor: Ashlee, which she talked about the next day in her interviews. I don't think Jeff quits the game, he quits the challenge. The rules say he can. But look for him to make a bonehead move in the process.

callmecrazeeRegistered User(2/26/05 3:40 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: hi Just because Jeff gets hurt doesn't mean Ulong can't win any challenges...

While it's good to be skeptical of spoilers like this...I believe we may find this one to have some merit.

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Risti 02-23-05 1
 RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler cadfile 02-23-05 2
 RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler biancaxxx 02-23-05 3
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Corvis 02-23-05 7
       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-23-05 9
           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Corvis 02-23-05 11
               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-23-05 13
                   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Corvis 02-23-05 14
           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler ohmyheck 02-23-05 12
 RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler pmspml5 02-23-05 4
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler biancaxxx 02-23-05 5
       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler pmspml5 02-23-05 6
           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Corvis 02-23-05 8
 RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler ohmyheck 02-23-05 10
 RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler JohnMc 02-23-05 15
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler KObrien_fan 02-23-05 16
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler PepeLePew13 02-23-05 17
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-23-05 18
       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler KObrien_fan 02-23-05 19
           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-23-05 20
               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler KObrien_fan 02-23-05 21
                   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler prufrock21 02-23-05 25
                   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-23-05 27
               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler forehead 02-23-05 22
                   Spoiling the Spoilers! Scarlett O Hara 02-23-05 24
                       RE: Spoiling the Spoilers! Krautboy 02-23-05 29
                           RE: Spoiling the Spoilers! Brownroach 02-23-05 40
                       RE: Spoiling the Spoilers! Devious Weasel 02-23-05 35
                           RE: Spoiling the Spoilers! emydi 02-23-05 38
                           RE: Spoiling the Spoilers! PhoenixMons 02-23-05 39
       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Debberz13 02-23-05 23
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler kathliam 02-23-05 37
 RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Brownroach 02-23-05 26
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-23-05 28
       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler pmspml5 02-23-05 30
           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-23-05 31
               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Corvis 02-23-05 32
                   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-23-05 33
                       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler PepeLePew13 02-23-05 34
 Updated 2/23: Katie F2 Krautboy 02-23-05 36
   RE: Updated 2/23: Katie F2 applejack93 02-24-05 54
 Vacations emydi 02-23-05 41
   RE: Vacations Devious Weasel 02-23-05 42
   RE: Vacations Brownroach 02-23-05 43
       RE: Vacations PepeLePew13 02-23-05 44
           RE: Vacations Brownroach 02-23-05 46
       RE: Vacations Krautboy 02-23-05 45
   RE: Vacations KObrien_fan 02-24-05 56
 Update 2/23: Caryn & Gregg 5th & 6... Krautboy 02-23-05 47
 RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler aethelstan 02-23-05 48
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Corvis 02-23-05 49
       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-24-05 50
       PTTE emydi 02-24-05 69
 RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Witless 02-24-05 51
   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Flowerpower 02-24-05 52
       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler pmspml5 02-24-05 53
           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Devious Weasel 02-24-05 55
               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler pmspml5 02-24-05 57
                   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler volsfan 02-24-05 58
       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-24-05 59
           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler biancaxxx 02-24-05 60
               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Corvis 02-24-05 61
                   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-24-05 62
                   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler biancaxxx 02-24-05 63
                       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Corvis 02-24-05 64
                           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Brownroach 02-24-05 65
                               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler biancaxxx 02-24-05 66
                                   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Corvis 02-24-05 67
           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler pmspml5 02-24-05 68
               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-24-05 70
                   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler pmspml5 02-24-05 71
                       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Krautboy 02-24-05 72
                           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Brownroach 02-24-05 73
                               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler volsfan 02-24-05 74
                                   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Loree 02-24-05 76
                                       RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler volsfan 02-24-05 77
                                           RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler aethelstan 02-24-05 78
                                               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler volsfan 02-24-05 79
                                                   RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler Brownroach 02-24-05 80
                               RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler pmspml5 02-24-05 75
 Question television 02-24-05 81
   RE: Question Brownroach 02-24-05 82
       RE: Question Devious Weasel 02-25-05 83
       RE: Question aethelstan 02-25-05 84
           RE: Question television 02-25-05 85
           Sources AyaK 02-25-05 87
   RE: Question IslandFever 02-25-05 86

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-23-05, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
You mean the annoying pretty brats self destruct?

The snarky, smart, sane tribe actually manges to stick together?

Ian has a chance of being in the final 2?

Ooh, I'm definately going to like this season... I mean, really. This isn't the fat five stupidly voting off their strength. This is good people proving that if you work together you'll go far. I'm crossing my fingers this isn't just a hoax, because man... Finally a season where things work out the way they should...

(Of course, I say this now, after one episode of having seen this people. I'm sure by halfway through the season there will be many people on Koror I will be wishing to have off of my screen. Just not Ian.)

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 04:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Sounds like Ulong gets stomped so bad they take it all the way to a mini final 2 with Step moving on to the winner's bracket. That would be different. Getting rid of the other tribe before the merge except for the last one would only allow Pagonging for one show.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-23-05, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-05 AT 06:32 AM (EST)

Mersaydees has my support.
Her information fits well with all other spoilers, and I know that she is not a hoax, and know for a fact that she isn't Mickey Knocks (as Harrold is suggesting) in disguise.

I don't know if ALL of her information is correct (everyone makes mistakes) but I believe most it.

Here is her latest post that you can add to the summary:

"Hi again everyone
I know some people complained that I don't really have any spoilers for anything that happens soon...
Want to know who quits?

Jeff. He gets hurt.

(I don't know if this is next episode or not, but obviously it's pre-jury)."

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-23-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
If Jeff gets hurt and quits, then I am rethinking my idea that he's booted next. I think we'd see more hype about an injury in the previews.

Argh.

I was feeling good about a Jeff boot, too.

02-23-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-05 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

Who is it that is shown taking the bad spill during the Gauntlet challenge? Was that Bobby Jon or Jeff? If it's Jeff, maybe that's where he gets hurt?

ETA: But then again, if he got injured during the RC why wouldn't he be the one sitting out the IC?

Krautboy

02-23-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-05 AT 10:48 AM (EST)

I thought it was James, but I'm not certain. We do have some images of Bobby Jon appearing to be in pain.

I just think we'd see more of an emphasis on the injury if it's bad enough for him to quit the game.

ETA: He can't sit out the IC - all the Ulong have to participate.

02-23-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Maybe he "quits" at TC, by volunteering to be voted out due to his injury...as for the hype, hasn't the RC has been hyped as the "most brutal ever" or something like that?

Krautboy

02-23-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
14. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
I think it was "two brutal challenges", not "most brutal ever", but I may not have seen all the previews. Still, that is some hype, but I guess I'd just expect more. *shrug*

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-23-05, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
During the self-collected feast, maybe it's Jeff's reclusiveness! This might turn the tribe off leading to him being voted out!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
KB,

I am not sure about this information. Having CMC's endorsement if anything tells me this information should be look at with great scepticism. He was proven to be wrong from the very get go when the final teams were picked. I am more likely to believe biancxxxx since so far her information has been correct. In general I think that people have been quick to believe almost any "insider" this season without making them prove themselves.

02-23-05, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
CMC got the jolanda boot correct and other tribal placements.

02-23-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
He was wrong on the placements that were not shown to us in the vidcaps - and his prediction of Jolanda came after others were already speculating it. I'm not saying he is not legit - I'm just not running to his side is all.

02-23-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Actually, he did get some placements right that were not in the vidcaps. He also made some mistakes. CMC has (or had?) a source; I feel pretty confident about that.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-23-05, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
I'm extremely wary of this poster. She seems to have good information, but is it true? If she's filling the void apparently 'left' by Seraphaem, then this is likely false. I think we can put this on the back burner for now. We've still got the entire game ahead of us!

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-23-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
"Stephenie spends a night all alone (the source said "this never happened before" -- implication that she was the only one on her tribe for one night)"

This is a mathematical impossibility. The fewest people you can have on a tribe is 2. You can have a tribe of 3 who lose a challenge and are then left with 2. But two people cannot vote someone off (unless purple rock takes effect).

Let's just say that Ulong loses all of its immunity team challenges. If the merge is at 10, then they would have to lose each challenge, and Stephanie could be the only one left. But it would take a major rule change for that to happen, or a new twist. Or it could be another one of the JP firsts he talked about with a tribe that was more dominant than Rotu in S4.

While I might buy into some of the non-confirmable spoiler info, this part I just have a big problem with.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
I agree with you John, that is my sticking point too. Tribal switch not withstanding, the Mercedes spoiler clearly states in several spots that Steph spends the night alone as the only Ulong left in the game, and even clarifies it to say that she is alone and not just the only Ulong in with a small group of Korors.

Also, how could they run the challenges with 6 people sitting out and 2 people from each tribe competing? That would have to be a huge first as well.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
There's supposed to be a tribal switch taking place in episode 3, so it looks like some contestants will be traded or reshuffled into new tribes.

What this spoiler sounds to me is that each new tribe take turns losing ICs and they boot off an original Ulong each time. They're then left with Stephenie as the last original Ulong and she sulks. She goes off to spend the night alone in some part of the island rather than mingle with her tribe.

This could satisfy the "Stephanie spends a night all alone" wording without having one tribe get down to only one member which is, to me, impossible because it's not workable to get down to two members and have ICs with two on one side against 8 on the other side or whatever.

Scratch and sniff

02-23-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Mersaydeez mentioned a "fire building challenge" between Ibrehem and Stephenie to determine who is the last person eliminated from the Ulong tribe.

Stephenie is reported to win, sending Ibrehem on vacation with BJ and Ashlee, while Stephenie spends the night alone...after which she merges with the Korror tribe.

This would be another one of the "Survivor firsts" JP mentioned, and it is a reasonable explanation.

Krautboy

02-23-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
So are you saying now that this is hooey?

02-23-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
The chart shows 9 contestants left after EP9 (this could be 8 korror and Stephenie) and then they merge in EP10 (after Stephenie spends the night alone)just like the chart shows...so as far as I can tell the storyboard chart and Mersaydeez spoiler can both work together

Krautboy

02-23-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Then you don't think there is a tribal switch next episode, is that correct?

What you are saying is that you agree that the tribes get down to 8 Koror vs 2 Ulong. 2 Ulong vs 2 Koror compete in an immunity challenge and Koror wins. Then instead of a vote between Iby and Steph, they have their own mini challenge which is a fire building challenge, in which Steph wins. Iby gets the boot, Steph spends the night alone.

Next day, Steph merges with Koror and 9 folks compete in individual challenge sending somebody home. So we were misreading the chart that says merge at 8, that should read merge at 9, 1 person goes home that episode therefore bringing it down to 8.

Is that what you are saying?

prufrock21 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-23-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prufrock21 Click to send private message to prufrock21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Hi, I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster.

I'm also hung up on the part involving Stephenie winning a fire-building challenge against Ibrehem leaving her as the last Ulong and spending the night alone.

I see a few possible alternatives, but one I was thinking of, although highly unlikely, is a merge involving a reshuffling of teams for challenges and voting purposes, but leaving everyone at the campsite they started at (after the picking of teams, of course).

For example, if Ulong loses IC this week and if the suggested "merge" in episode 3 happens, Ulong would have 7 survivors to Koror's 9. A reshuffling of teams could result in 2 new tribes consisting of a majority of original Koros 4-3 and 5-4. However, Ulong players still live with original Ulong while Koror lives with original Koror.

Then, tribes alternate winning, as suggested by many others on this board, and Koror on both sides (but living on the same beach) eliminates Ulong. Tom, because he's living with everyone who could potentially vote out Ulong, is in an alliance that decides to keep Stephenie around, and that's why she is left at the end. This also fits into the idea that Stephenie makes the Final 6. Also, they keep Ibrehem around because he is sick (I think I read a spoiler about this?)

Anyway, Stephenie and Ibrehem are the last of Ulong living on their beach, but are competing on opposite tribes. In this sense, the subsequent Immunity Challenge (with 9 Survivors left) would indeed be between Stephenie and Ibrehem in that whoever loses assumes that Koror will pick them off. Stephenie wins, Ibrehem and whoever from Korer and ends up on his tribe go to Tribal Counsel, Ibrehem is voted off, forcing Stephenie to spend the night by herself before the actual merge happens at 8 the next day.

Like I said, this is all very unlikely, but it could explain Stephenie winning a challenge against Ibrehem, spending the night alone, and advancing to the Final 6 with Tom et al.

Remember, this is my first post, so don't be too hard on me

02-23-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Hi KOB!

>Then you don't think there is
>a tribal switch next episode,
>is that correct?

No, I do think there can be a switch next week and still have it end up with and 8(original Koror)- 1(Original Ulong -- Stephenie)

>What you are saying is that
>you agree that the tribes
>get down to 8 Koror
>vs 2 Ulong.

Yes, I think it can work that way.

> 2 Ulong vs 2 Koror compete
>in an immunity challenge and
>Koror wins. Then instead
>of a vote between Iby
>and Steph, they have their
>own mini challenge which is
>a fire building challenge, in
>which Steph wins. Iby
>gets the boot, Steph spends
>the night alone.

Not sure if they would have only 2v2 challenge, but yes, the result would be the same.

>Next day, Steph merges with Koror
>and 9 folks compete in
>individual challenge sending somebody home.
Yes

> So we were misreading
>the chart that says merge
>at 8, that should read
>merge at 9, 1 person
>goes home that episode therefore
>bringing it down to 8.

I was misreading the chart to mean 8 people AFTER that Episodes TC but looking at it again, the number of people remaining is at the beginning of the episode.

The storyboard is a guide for the show, but they may be forced to merge at 9, rather than 8, if the new Ulong gets down to only Stephenie.

>Is that what you are saying?

I'm not trying to take any strong position either way, but I do believe that both the Storyboard and Mersaydeez can coexist withouit either one having to be abandoned because of a major conflictinmg information.

Krautboy

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-23-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
>The chart shows 9 contestants left after EP9 (this could be 8 korror and Stephenie) and then they merge in EP10 (after Stephenie spends the night alone)just like the chart shows...so as far as I can tell the storyboard chart and Mersaydeez spoiler can both work together

Moreover, while the storyboard is a great spoiler, none of it is cast in stone. It shows how the cards are "pushpinned" at the time of ep1. Lots of shuffling can be done. Look, there are many spare purple cards on the right that can replace anything on the left as well.

On another note, Wanda recently mentioned that 7 castaways were models who never sent in an audition tape. It seems likely that most -if not all- of them ended up on Ulong. Jeff set the tone at TC - get your act together. If the models don't get their act together, hey let's do a new experiment and forget about a major swap (something they've come to expect of Survivor). Let them decimate themselves. Certainly fit the editing so far with Ian ending up with a "wise" tribe. (Ok, they lose the flint and chose for a dumb new island adventure, but at least challenge-wise they're a little smarter.)

forehead

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Spoiling the Spoilers!"
There seems to be an incredible amount of "unnamed sources" with "inside information" being speculated about this season. My question is why the sudden increase? Where are these people coming from? Where is their proof? I have to take everything with a grain of salt...

... As far as the Ulong tribe being widdled down to one, I find that far-fetched. The biggest reason that I am a "Doubting Thomas" is because I believe that EPMB is after good TV. His job is to keep his viewers interested and watching. How would another pagonging make for good tv? He has the beautiful people and the beautiful location ... I just don't see him allowing a complete pagonging. IMHO, he would orchestrate a switch before he would let that happen. FWIW. We know better to believe everything that floats around the internet!

02-23-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers!"
Scarlett, you are wise to be cautious.

If Mersaydeez and Callmecrazee are part of an elaborate hoax, intended to set up the spoiling community for a big fall at F4, then they are probably willing to give us a lot of spoiler information leading up to the big sting...without credible information up front, the big sting won't be effective later.

In either case, we may have some good spoilers to work with leading up to the F6...or they may all come to a screaching stop when the second Koror is voted off pre-merge.

Until then, we should be skeptical and vigilant and keep an open mind...

Thanks for the reminder Scarlett.

Krautboy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers!"
or they may all come to a screaching stop when the second Koror is voted off pre-merge.

...or the first Koror, if it isn't Willard.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers!"
I think a complete Pagonging would be good tv...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers!"
I think if Steph does have to "sleep alone" one night the crew, et al should play tricks on her...and make her freak out from fright....great tv

and remember in AllStars, Kathy was alone at night for some time when she returned from her trip on the boat with Romber et al. and her tribe was still voting off someone...

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-23-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Spoiling the Spoilers!"
Me too. It's never happened before in this sort of proportions. It'd be fun watching the aftermath when it's 8 peeps left who were all from the same initial tribe. Bwaaahahaha.

I don't know what to think as far as the legitimacy of this info. I'd like a little more specific info in terms of the earlier boots, but I do think it would be fun if this did indeed happen (plus, Katie in the final 2 is most excellent ).

Got blog?

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
>Mersaydeez mentioned a "fire building challenge"
>between Ibrehem and Stephenie to
>determine who is the last
>person eliminated from the Ulong
>tribe.

>Krautboy

Maybe they are on different tribes after the switch as the last two Ulongs. Both knowing that one of them is going to be voted out which will be determined by which tribe loses the IC...so they both are trying their hardest to make sure their tribe wins.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-23-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
I've read and re-read this post. Is it possible we're over-thinking this?

"Stephanie spends the night alone...this has never happened before".

Many of you have been at this longer than I, so my question is whether there has ever been a Survivor when there is only 1 member of one tribe left at the merge?

And the simplest answer to "Stephanie spends the night alone" is that they have merged and she wanders away from the rest of the team for the night. The spoiler says "only one on her tribe for one night", not the only one on Ulong beach. If Ulong has been decimated to that degree, would EPMB put separate tribes on the same beach to facilitate food, fire, etc., even if he kept them as separate tribes? Or simply, they have merged.

Purely speculation and will need assistance/verification from more seasoned spoilers on this one.

02-23-05, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
KB, thanks so much for starting a thread for this, and bringing all of Mersaydeez' posts over. I couldn't do it last night, and I was in a meeting most of this morning so I'm just catching up.

So she thinks Jeff quits? Interesting. Maybe that is why MB is refusing to edit him into the show.

02-23-05, 01:26 PM (EST)
28. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Excellent point BR...MB and JP hated Osten for quiting and may feel just as strongly about Jeff. They may be "punishing" him by holding back his 15 minutes of fame...this could also explain why he got almost no pre-show confessionals either.

Krautboy

02-23-05, 01:51 PM (EST)
30. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
A few things dont make sense to me

1. Jeff quits because of an injury
2. JP dogs him because he quit

I have a really hard time swallowing that. JP has always been very respectful of Mike from Austrialia who left due to an injury.

I am still leary of anything that says Willard leaves. It just makes no "survivor" sense at all. He is not as strong as the other players and once it got down to it - if they HAD to vote of a Koror member I think it would be a stronger one. If he left before the merge he would have a plenty of time to catch up on rest and relaxation. Snewser - a very reputable spoiler - posted a story stating he took and "extended" time off to recover. He had originally taken some time off but extended it. I think it was from the local newspaper put not sure. It was then rumored before we even had a picture of him that he could very well be in the final4/winner.

02-23-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
31. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
>A few things dont make sense
>to me
>
>1. Jeff quits because of an
>injury
>2. JP dogs him because he
>quit

This excerpt from a Probst Interview is interesting:

Question: We have a local person, Jeff Wilson. What is he like on the show? Does he have any advantages seeing as how he's a personal trainer.

JP: Jeff is a very physically fit guy you see that in the first few minutes of the show, he's in great shape. Seems to be a guy who not only is in good shape but has a good understanding of why he's in great shape and how the body works, nutrition. We gave him a hard time when we were casting the show because he shaves his entire body. We look for buttons to push. We kept saying "you'll never hack it, you'll never make it. You'll want to quit". We kept talking about him after he left the room. He's very engaging. Fun to be around. Physically, when you're physically fit there's always the question...will it work for you or will it work against you. If you last very long in Survivor this season...the Survivors will find out this is the most physical and original challenges we've had in quite a while. The first time we've aired the show out and go for it. They figured that out pretty early on. In those first few days, will they keep strong people or try to gut their own tribe? The message they find out is if you want to vote out your strong simply because they are strong you'll be back at Tribal Council more often than not and sooner or later it will be your turn. If the strong guys can last a little while I think it will work to their advantage this time. The tribes will realize "we need strength". They need to get rid of people who can beat you but you need to keep them long enough so that you don't beat yourself. That's always the question. If you get rid of strong people your status rises in the tribe dramatically but the status as a tribe diminishes. You continue to lose and lose. You might outlast that strong guy but you're not going to be there in the end.

Hmmmm?

Krautboy

02-23-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
32. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Just to add some fun to the discussion, callmecrazee is now suggesting at Sucks that it isn't Jeff who gets hurt...

callmecrazee
(2/23/05 12:00 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Who quits?

Hmm...mersaydeez...are you sure its Jeff that gets hurt? .

02-23-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
33. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
So, it sounds like CMC is confirming that someone other than Jeff gets hurt...does that person quit?

Are we to conclude that James or Bobby Jon get hurt during the RC which leads to their quitting next week?

Or does CMC know that Jeff gets voted out this week and that someone gets hurt next week?

This sure is fun!

Krautboy

02-23-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Orrrrr... somebody else is the one who is getting hurt, but Jeff is the quitter because he can't hack it? Hrmm. His lack of camera time in the pre-show stuff and in the first episode is rather intriguing.

Scratch and sniff

02-23-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
36. "Updated 2/23: Katie F2"
I've updated the original post to include recent info about Jeff getting hurt and quitting as well as "Miss Katie Gallager being in the F2... Mersaydeez got updated info that now has Stephenie making the jury, but NOT F6

Here's the posts added to the update:

hmmm

I'm not Mickey Knocks. Sorry. I'm sure an admin can confirm that for you.

Too funny.

So this random name I just picked implies something?

Whoever you think I am, just post it and I'm sure an admin can confirm that you are wrong.

Hi again everyone

Want to know who quits?

Jeff. He gets hurt.

(I don't know if this is next episode or not, but obviously it's pre-jury).

All I know is that he gets hurt. Must be pretty bad if a tough guy like him quits, right?

callmecrazeeRegistered User(2/23/05 12:00 pm)Reply ezSupporter Re: Who quits? Hmm...mersaydeez...are you sure its Jeff that gets hurt? .

Re:

Okay okay, I have to admit I made a mistake. I misunderstood something. Stephenie doesn't make the final 6 (like I said before), but still, she makes the jury. We all make mistakes, but hey, atleast you have a reason to say I backpeddled now.

So, to make up for my mistake, how about one of the final 2 instead?

Miss Katie Gallagher.

(no I don't know the other one, not yet anyways).

Re: The Next Richard Hatch?

CC - I don't know about Ian (is that the rumor going around?). But Katie is final 2.

Quote:

Does your info say he gets hurt....or that he quits?

Gets hurt and quits.

Re:

Why couldn't I tell you before? I didn't know before, I only learned of it recently.

And yes - I'm sticking with Jeff as the quitter. Is there more then one quitter? I don't know. But Jeff quits either way.

I'm not saying that Jeff quits in episode 2, during that challenge, or whatever. I don't know.

All I know is that Jeff gets hurt and quits. When? I don't know. <[/I>

Krautboy

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Updated 2/23: Katie F2"
I hope this one is true - katie is my early favourite. I think Mercaydeez just might be legit. I'm curious to know who it really is, though.

02-23-05, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Vacations"
Wanda went early. Ibrehem went later pre-merge... they didn't go on the same vacation, so he probably didn't get the chance to tell her.

Bobby Jon, Ashlee and Ibrehem (all late merge I'm sure) went to Australia. I don't know where Wanda went, but she didn't go with them.

Who went vacation with Wanda? No idea. I know Ibe, Bobby Jon and Ashlee went to Australia together. Kim, Jeff and Jonathan went somewhere together. I don't know where everyone else went.

Ok, so if Jeff quits and its not this week then why are people (BR )thinking BJ goes this week....I think it would be Kim which is supported by the groupings of these vacations. Jonathan (week 1), Kim (week 2 or 3 boot) and Jeff (quits week 2 or 3) get sent off to somewhere first. Why would BJ wait around for Ib who is such a late boot?

Then Wanda, Jolanda, Angie James and Willard (our week 4-6 boots Who knows in what order) get sent off somewhere together. Did Jolanda and Wanda seem close or know alot about each other on the Early show and SUrvivor Live??? Geez what a weird group that would be to see on vacation!!

Then comes the last group BJ, Ashlee (boots in weeks 7&8) and Ib (week 9 and last prejury boot). They decide to go off to enjoy koala bears and find the beef jerky that Kel forgot....

So if this spoiler is correct, BJ is not our boot if Jeff does not quit this episode, it's KIM.

02-23-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Vacations"
Okay. Now I'm shifting.

02-23-05, 05:16 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Vacations"
What evidence do we have that they don't all stay at LL until the last one arrives, and THEN go on separate vacations? Why isn't Jonathan on a vacation with Wanda and Jolanda if they were sent off in installments?

02-23-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Vacations"
Would you want to go on a vacation with Wanda and put up with her singing for the next month? Bet Jon would stick it out in LL and wait for some of the other younger ones to roll into camp.

I think the contestants get to choose who they want to hang out with and go on a trip with, I'm sure the producers say "you have two or three choices..."

Scratch and sniff

02-23-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Vacations"
I think the contestants get to choose who they want to hang out with and go on a trip with

Well, then, maybe Bobby Jon decided to wait around, too.

And in response to KB, yes the Patagonia spoiler was leaked, and very helpful for spoiling purposes. So maybe MB would do it a little differently this time.

02-23-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Vacations"
The precedent was All Stars and the Patagonia Spoiler where they were sent off on vacations in boot sequence groupings to keep them out of the public eye.

However, that may not have been as important in this case since they had no celebrity status...

Krautboy

02-24-05, 10:02 AM (EST)
56. "RE: Vacations"
Sorry Emy, I disagree.

Then Wanda, Jolanda, Angie James and Willard (our week 4-6 boots Who knows in what order) get sent off somewhere together. Did Jolanda and Wanda seem close or know alot about each other on the Early show and SUrvivor Live??? Geez what a weird group that would be to see on vacation!!

Why would Wanda and Jolanda be forced to wait to go on vacation but nobody else has to wait? Your spec is that Jeff and Kim are the next boots because of a vacation order from a non-proven spoiler? If Wanda and Jolanda wait for others, then why is it hard to believe that Jonathan would have to wait as well?

Also, Kim has the bad hair that was ruined by salt water, that spoiler came from one of our own: Buckeyegirl, who goes to the same hair dresser as Kim does in Ohio.

02-23-05, 07:17 PM (EST)
47. "Update 2/23: Caryn & Gregg 5th & 6th"
I have updated the original post again to include all the recent posts by Mersaydeez...she has reported the Caryn and Gregg finish 5th and 6th respectively...

Here are the posts added to the original thread:

Quote:

Mersaydeez, now you say that Stephenie doesn't make the Final 6? And that Jeff quits?

Jeff gets hurt and quits. (Even though there is much debate on this, I'm going to stick with my source.)

And yes, I misunderstood. Stephenie doesn't make it to the final 6. (I thought she got either 5th or 6th place, but now I know the ones who did, and it wasn't her.) She is still on the jury though.

Thanks for the link.

But I'm still going to say Katie in the final 2. Choose who you want to believe.

Ahh... I will just say it... just so I'm not the person who says on the board and in replies they have information but refuses to say anything. I hate people like that.

5th Caryn
6th Gregg

Who said Janu got booted soon?

Jen maybe? (Don't know this for sure)

How should I know why they edited Coby a certain way?

Maybe Coby is the other final 6 person?

Quote:

I thought you just said it was Gregg also in the final six?

Are you talking to me? Because I said Gregg gets 6th.

I could believe that Coach.

Quote:

Maybe I'm missing something here, but how are you speculating on the last member of the final six when you just said Gregg takes sixth?

Tom, Ian, Katie, Gregg, Caryn (5 of the final 6 in no order).

Dizzy Buffalo, only the show can confirm this really.

Who said Katie got second? I only said she was in the final 2.

Quote:

But if you can't confirm what I've asked, why are you posting it as truth? I mean, I love a good joke or logic challenge as much as anyone, but your alleged spoiler is borderlining on mayhem...

This is the information I got. I believe it to be correct, but of course since I wasn't there, I can't confirm it. That's all.

kempette

Please tell me where I contradicted myself. I would really like to know.

I admitted I messed up on Stephenie. I corrected it. I want to know where else I did (other then that entire "what if there is a swap thing" which I still don't even know about where I contradicted myself with that).

As far as getting new information, have you ever known something, then found out more about it? No? WOW! You must be like, the only person on earth that has never had that happen.
Edited by: Mersaydeez at: 2/23/05 3:58 pm

I never said Jeff got hurt and quit in episode two (how many times have I repeated that?)

You are right heartbreak, I didn't want to get into stupid internet arguments, and I will stop before that happens.

If you really don't believe me, and think it is such a waste of your time, what can I say? Don't read it. But I know you'll read anyways.

Caryn isn't an early elimination. (5th place, isn't really all that early).

Jen and Gregg do have a little island romance.

Caryn doesn't make it further then Tom (who said that?)

I don't have a story, I don't have scenerios. I can only know so much as to what I'm told. I just have a whole bunch of puzzle pieces. Here they are, lets try and put them together.

So since my prejury and jury are "based on other spoilers" and "were obvious anyways", what happens when all the other stuff turns out correct, Steph spending a night alone as the last Ulong? Gregg and Jens romance? Caryn and Gregg's placements? Jeff getting hurt and quitting? Katie making the final 2? Koror only losing one member before the jury? And this is all just before the airing of the second episode. Still more to come.

Are those all just going to be lucky guesses?

This is getting more interesting all the time...

Krautboy

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-23-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Oh. geez. miss a day miss a lot!

Here's what I put in the other thread where I started the Mersaydeez topic. This was in response to BR wondering how Koror could lose only 1 person all game.

The biggest problem is the contradiction of Steph being / not being in F4.

How Steph could outlast all other Ulong? Easy, Tom gives her a spot in his alliance as initially intended and she sells out her tribe for it.

OR Steph is on the tribe of 7; tribe of 9 loses 4x; tribe of 7 loses 3x but sacrifice Willard instead of Steph.

OR Steph on tribe of 7 which is 6-1 Ulong after switch matching Dan Bollinger's early spoiler; Willard is only Koror to switch; Angie gets reunited with Coby as the only switching Ulog; tribe of 9 only loses in double TC day; tribe of 7 loses all remaining challenges pre-merge; Steph only one left.

Third option is the one I like best. What do you think?

Oh and Corvis thinks it has merit to because he made his PTTE conform to it.

ETA: The more I think about it, the more I like that third option. Given the new Ep. 2 info og romance starting on both tribes, this seems to be a point in favour of Mersaydeez, esp. if Koror's romance is Gregg and Jenn as speculated by her.

İKittyloaf Creations, 2004
Winter warning in effect.

02-23-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
49. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
"Oh and Corvis thinks it has merit to because he made his PTTE conform to it."

You caught me! LOL

I think Mersaydeez probably knows a thing or two.

But I am resisting the Jeff gets injured spoiler! Heh.

02-24-05, 00:28 AM (EST)
50. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"

"Who went vacation with Wanda? No idea. I know Ibe, Bobby Jon and Ashlee went to Australia together. Kim, Jeff and Jonathan went somewhere together. I don't know where everyone else went."

If Jeff gets injured and quits, would he then go somewhere on vacation with Kim and Jonathan. Can't be too serious of an injury...

Krautboy

02-24-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
69. "PTTE"
I noticed that too, but I kept it quiet, Corvis

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-24-05, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Witless Click to send private message to Witless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Uh oh.

Snewser has made an appearance and weighed in on the subject of the Mersaydeez/Red Queen debate, and sez:

Everyone is wrong in the long run.

Some will be ducking for cover tomorrow night.

Others will initially appear heroes, but beware.

And there's a graphic of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Snewser has most definately had some very valid inside info for years! He is the most tried and true of sources for us all. So, what is he saying here?

Everyone is wrong in the long run

So, all of these new sources are not going to end up with the correct survivors in the end. So, Ulong will fare better than we are initially led to believe? Or, perhaps Koror will be the dominant tribe, but it will not unfold as predicted by all of the new spoilers?

Some will be ducking for cover tomarrow night

Well, Mercedes says Jeff gets hurt and quits, while CMC questions this...one of them is AT LEAST wrong. While I believe that both CMC and Mercedes trust their sources, I question the info that they are being fed...someone is yanking someone's chain.

Others will initially appear heroes, but beware.

So one of these peeps, CMC or Mercedes, will appear as though they have nailed it, especially early on, beware, as they will be wrong at some point...

There is SO much being fed to us at this time, and we all want to get a heads up on Burnett. Yet, I still think that the best course of action is to read it all, put in on the back burner, and rely more heavily on our tried and true spoiling techniques;
Vidcap analysis, confessional analysis, OFG theory,and our very reliable editing master, VS. FWIW

But, at least now, in addition to spoiling the show, we can NOW spoil the SPOILERS!

02-24-05, 07:21 AM (EST)
53. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
I'm glad someone I completely trust has pipped in.

02-24-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
55. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Considering Snewser's penchant for playing games, particularly when it appears that someone has better info than him, why would you completely trust him?

02-24-05, 10:15 AM (EST)
57. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
More because the information the others are giving is so inconsistant and they are unknown more than trusting snewsers. Also what they say seems to be mathmatically impossible and very unlikely. So for now - I go by vidcaps and analysis more then spoilers then check once snews has posted his boot. Take it week by week rather than who is the final 2 this far ahead.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
I agree PMS. I think we should go back to doing what we do best. Vid cap analysis and editing. We as a group have been very good at doing these things for seasons now.

I haven't weighed in on the mersaydeez spoiler because I am really bothered by it. I understand that admin over at Sucks believe there is something to it but mersaydeez has nothing to back up what she says. She may have a source and she believes that source but that doesn't mean she has all the answers.

I say let's keep up the spoiling and possibly spoiling the spoilers!

02-24-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
59. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
I read Snewser's clues a little differently...

"Some will be ducking for cover" : Those who have been vocal about doubting the spoilers.

"Others will initially appear heros, but beware":

RedqueenCheckmate will be a hero for predicting Ashlee in EP2 and Mersaydeez will be a hero for predicting Jeff getting injured and quiting in EP3 "Horrible Setbacks". (The previews for EP3 will probably hype the injury)

"Everyone is wrong in the long run": These spoilers (correct in the short run) are intended to lead us to trust them, only to get burned in the long run" when the big sting is revealed to us.

Beware of the wolves...the spoilers who are setting us up!

"Spoiling the Spoilers" ... fun isn't it?

Krautboy

02-24-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
60. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Well apparently Redqueen has been banned...or so he says?
Interesting time to be banned. Right after Snewers post.

02-24-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
61. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
One gets banned for posting false spoilers. Sounds like Ashlee is safe tonight? Unless he did something else ban worthy somewhere other than Spoilers? I don't read the other forums.

02-24-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
62. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Who would know Redqueens spoiler was false at this point?

Krautboy

02-24-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
63. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-05 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

So they ban any false spoilers before the show has been aired? I thought it'd be after the show had aired.
Do you think Snewser told the admin that RQCM is a hoax?
I've messaged the admin, to confirm he has been banned (as it was RQCM him/herself that told me about the banning). Still waiting for a response.

02-24-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
64. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
This is all spec, but yeah, I was thinking maybe Snewser told the admins that Ashlee isn't booted tonight.

02-24-05, 11:38 AM (EST)
65. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Ashlee is seen nowhere in the previews. OFG theory = she should be safe.

02-24-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
66. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Agreed.

02-24-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
67. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Well, yeah, I agree too. Just like a little more backup.

02-24-05, 11:59 AM (EST)
68. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
KB -

Snews doesnt usually respond to spoilers if they are correct does he? From what I've seen he might make a comment or something on his site to link the the one who got something right - but "run for cover" for not believe a spoiler at another site doesnt make to much sense to me. Who know - I've been very vocal about not trusting them - so maybe I should not walk around with a medal umbrella in the rain.

02-24-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
70. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
"Some will be ducking for cover tomorrow night. Others will initially appear heros, but beware"

The problem I have is that neither CMC or Mersaydeez have made any claims about tomorrow night, so the only person who would "initially be a hero" after tomorrow night would be RQCM. "Beware" of RQCM because they are a hoax. Mersaydeez may have to duck for cover because RQCM will suddenly be a hero and she will be accused of being the hoaxster, when really it's RQCM.

Snewser may have decided to chime in because he knows that RQCM is correct about tonight, but wrong on everything else. He wanted to warn us about RQCM short term and Mersaydeez long term.

I'm not sure what to think...I wish Snewser hadn't chimmed in.

Krautboy

02-24-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
71. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
I thought they both had said that Jeff was eliminated they just disagreed on how. I am guess he is referring to those two as RQCM has been baned - or says he's baned.

02-24-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
72. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
RQCM claims Ashlee goes tonight, and Mersaydeez made no claims about this weeks boot...however she did claim that Jeff gets hurt and quits, although she doesn't say when.

I suppose Snewser could be saying that RQCM will be ducking for cover (as the hoaxtster exposed, hence the ban at SSucks) and Mersaydeez will initially be the hero because Jeff is injured and quits!

This vidcap of Bobby Jon, Kim and Angie looking very upset after the IC seems to be in reaction to JP telling them that Jeff has decided to quit?

Krautboy

02-24-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
73. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
They are all very wet here, I believe this is right after the IC. Jeff Wilson should be present, so JP wouldn't be telling them he decided to quit -- if anything, Jeff Wilson would be saying it.

But I can't see anyone deciding to quit immediately after the IC, unless they were so seriously injured that they required hospitalization -- and even then, they wouldn't bother to "quit" since they had to be evacuated anyway.

02-24-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
I don't think the injury is in tonight's episode. Does everyone think that MB would hide the injury in the previews? I don't. MB would be hyping the hell outta of an injury that would cause a cast member to quit...IMHO!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Maybe Jeff gets injured tonight but doesn't get booted. Everyone thinks he will get better. But his injury continues to bother him and he decides he doesn't want to suffer on the island when he feels achy. So he quits in the next few days.

02-24-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
77. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
You could be right but I still say that if someone gets injured tonight that would eventually lead to them quitting would be hyped just as much this week as the week they quit.

We have been beaten over the head by how physical these challenges are and what better way to prove that by hyping an injury during a challenge.

02-24-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Was Osten's quitting hyped? I can't remember.

Seems to me that CBS may be tempted to ignore the quitters because they don't like quitters. So, a quitter may not get their 15 minutes and get 2 minutes instead. Note that Jeff got absolutely nothing pre-show (see Fester's analysis).

Maybe CBS is trying to actively deter DAWs from getting on the show, showcasing themselves for a week and quitting by refusing to give the DAWs what they want: face time with the camera!

02-24-05, 01:55 PM (EST)
79. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Again, you guys could be right.

However, Osten quit without getting hurt. The injury is the part that I would think MB and CBS would want to hype in order to draw in more viewers. To see a commercial where they state someone gets hurt would be the type of info they would want...IMHO!

02-24-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
80. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
Osten first talked about quitting in Episode 2, and they did mention it in the misdirection and maybe in the preview too.

02-24-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
75. "RE: The Mersaydeez Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-05 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

I agree BR - and if they were so injured they had to be evacked it would have been played up in the previews like Mike from Austrailia. Also, if they were so injured that they had to be evaked I can not believe that JP would be giving him crap about quiting.

Edited to add - I'm not saying JP is giving Jeff crap - just in general the comment at the reunion show.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "Question"
I've only been around for three seasons (though I just started posting), but ever since this thread came about I was curious about one thing.

Has anyone ever reliably spoiled the whole season so far in advance? I know that Snewser had a good idea during All-Stars, but even he kept switching around the final 3/4 order with Rob, Amber and Jenna coming in different places at different times. And he really only had general info on the basics of where people would end up. Other than that, I can't remember anyone even coming close to knowing what happens for the whole season, much less being able to confirm one of the members of the F2. So, if this spoiler is true, wouldn't it be a remarkable precedent? That is the biggest reason why I'm skeptical about it... but correct me if I'm wrong in saying that no one has spoiled a whole season right at the start. I truly don't know if anyone has.

02-24-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
82. "RE: Question"
TDT spoiled Brian and Clay as the Thailand F2 about 2/3 of the way through the show.

This person won't have spoiled the whole season even if the info she does have is correct (and since she's changed that info a couple of times already, I doubt that it is). She hasn't said who the boot is going to be in each and every episode, in order, including the order of the final 4, prior to the show starting.

02-25-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
83. "RE: Question"
That's actually one of the reasons why I'm giving her a little more credence than I might normally - she hasn't provided a boot order, she's just provided events that will happen. And they are distinct enough events that we will be able to tell if she's accurate or not.

02-25-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
84. "RE: Question"
Also, last year, Snewser gave us the pre-jury boot list in no order, just as Mersaydeez does here.

Likewise, some betting spoilers gave us Matt and Jenna very early on and had Sandra winning in S7 as well.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
85. "RE: Question"
Thanks for the lesson in spoiling history lesson, folks. I suppose I'm still skeptical of knowing a final 2 member from "inside" info so early, but I guess we'll see...

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
87. "Sources"
It all comes back to sources. The S6 "Matt/Jenna final two" was traced to CBS employees. The S7 "Sandra wins" spoiler was traced to Lil's husband.

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
86. "RE: Question"
I think you are right that Snewser Tim has been the most consistent in the past. So it makes sense to keep in mind what he said regarding this spoiler and others, "Everyone is wrong in the long run, Some initially appear to be heroes but beware". The hero part could refer to Tom also. I thought I heard somewhere he doesn't go all that far. Plus RQC is going down next episode. I would think the winner might be someone not mentioned at all in the spoiler like Janu.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •