The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Angie. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women. Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Janu (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. I think this used to be an official rule that somehow fell by the wayside over the course of many cuts and pastes. Let it return to its former glory as an official rule.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bobby Jon clemsonbeav 02-22-05 1
 Bobby Jon smokedog 02-22-05 2
 Jeff Flowerpower 02-22-05 3
 JEFF Scarlett O Hara 02-22-05 4
 Bobby Jon Jims02 02-22-05 5
 Jeff dreamerbeliever 02-22-05 6
 jeff sorgee 02-22-05 7
 Jeff whoami 02-22-05 8
 James applejack93 02-22-05 9
 Janu bobscure 02-22-05 10
   Jeff Debberz13 02-23-05 11
 Jeff Krautboy 02-23-05 12
 Jeff redbeard103152 02-23-05 13
 Jeff Draco Malfoy 02-23-05 14
 Jeff Rollover 02-23-05 15
 jeff badger 02-23-05 16
 Angie Scuba Steve 02-23-05 17
 Jeff zazzy 02-23-05 18
 Jeff volsfan 02-23-05 19
 Bobby Jon Brownroach 02-23-05 20
 Jeff kingfish 02-23-05 21
 Jeff Bebo 02-23-05 22
 Jeff RudyRules 02-23-05 23
 Jeff emydi 02-23-05 24
 jeff wendyp 02-23-05 25
 James blacknwhitedog 02-23-05 26
 Jeff Corvis 02-23-05 27
   Vote change: James Corvis 02-23-05 42
 Bobby Jon Devious Weasel 02-23-05 28
   Vote Change - Kim Devious Weasel 02-24-05 49
 Jeff FesterFan1 02-23-05 29
 Jeff strid333 02-23-05 30
 Ashlee memacmur 02-23-05 31
 Bobby Jon RustytheNail 02-23-05 32
 Bobby Jon braveheart 02-23-05 33
 Jeff IceCat 02-23-05 34
 Jeff! MJewel 02-23-05 35
 bobby jon (idiotic reasoning includ... big idiot 02-23-05 36
 Jeff Loree 02-23-05 37
 james justwrong 02-23-05 38
 Jeff weecama 02-23-05 39
 VOTE TALLY #1 Scarlett O Hara 02-23-05 40
 Bobby Jon bobstew617 02-23-05 41
 Jeff dabo 02-24-05 43
 Jeff sylvester 02-24-05 44
 Bobby Jon Lolly 02-24-05 45
 Bobby Jon KObrien_fan 02-24-05 46
 Jeff Mon Cherie 02-24-05 47
 Ashlee Witless 02-24-05 48
 Jeff greg2557 02-24-05 50
 Jeff kingfish 02-24-05 51
 Change all my votes to Bobby J. kingfish 02-24-05 52
 Kim Kiddiepool 02-24-05 53
 Kim biancaxxx 02-24-05 54
 Bobby Jon munson 02-24-05 55
 Bobby Jon is gone! PenMike 02-24-05 56
 Ashlee Silvergirl1 02-24-05 57
 Bobby Jon bondt007 02-24-05 58
 Ashlee MDSkinner 02-24-05 59
 Ashlee esquire 02-24-05 60
 Ashlee King Will 02-24-05 61
 Jeff jusalurker 02-24-05 62
 HEY JEFF... Round Robin 02-24-05 63
 VOTE TALLY #2 Scarlett O Hara 02-24-05 64
 Jeff Karchita 02-24-05 65
 Jeff seahorse 02-24-05 66
 Angie survivor gal 02-24-05 67
 Ashlee AyaK 02-24-05 68

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-22-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bobby Jon"
No idea.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-22-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bobby Jon"
Why not?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jeff"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-05 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

Okay, for the second week in a row, I'm voting Jeff. As BR pointed out in Veruca's editing thread, and as Jolanda pointed to Jeff as the leader of the tribe when they were "trying" to row their boat to the flag at the end of the challenge, I think that Jeff may indeed be "the boss" of the tribe this week. We know that he will be featured with his snuggling with Kim. I think it's likely that he will delegate who needs to do what in the IC as well, to no avail. Stephenie will point the finger of blame for the challenge loss at the lover boy, and he will be toast.

Krautboy and Corvis have him primarily hidden in the first episode regarding confessional counts. If last seasons trend holds true, Jeff again is toast.

His boot may be the beginning of the end for the Ulong tribe as they continue to vote off strength....fulfilling Jiffy's pre-show warning.

PS. My, that is one fast beaver!

fp

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-05, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "JEFF"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-05 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

Ulong will be the tribe that "gut themselves."

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Bobby Jon"
...And the gutting continues.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jeff"
Romber was a one-time fluke. The non-horny contestants will break up budding romances/alliances early on (as they should). Jeff will pay the price and not Kim.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-22-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "jeff"
it's his time

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-22-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jeff"
It just seems like it is his time to go, the edditing and all.

WHOAMI

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-22-05, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "James"
?

bobscure 217 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobscure Click to send private message to bobscure Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Janu"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-05 AT 11:25 AM (EST)

For two reasons. First, her name beings with J which has been a hindrance thus far. Second, I can't help but think the reason she was in so many vidcaps last week and seemed to have more of a presence than many other people is that we were supposed to get to know her before she gets booted.

eta: As long as I'm voting for the wrong tribe I may as well make Tom my alternate boot. He's all over the vidcaps and voting him out could lead to a Koror gutting.

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-23-05, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jeff"
Reasons...to break up the brewing romance and because his comment about not being bossed around leaves me to believe he's not a team player.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Jeff"
Flowerpower and Scarlett can't both be wrong...

Ulong is going to Tribal Council…vidcap analysis and sourced spoilers agree.

Angie feels like the “outcast”.
Ibrehem and Bobby Jon are what’s left of the minority voting block .
Kim and Jeff become romantically involved.
Stephenie organized Jolanda’s boot and is now in charge.
James is bonding with Ashlee and Stephenie.
James also has the Alabama connection with Ibrehem and Bobby Jon.

The tribal council votes revealed the potential for a power struggle:

“Jeff (Votes Jo): I don’t take orders.

Stephenie (Votes Jo): Jo, my vote’s for you. I know that you’re an excellent leader, and I know you have a lot of wisdom, but sometimes wisdom isn’t everything. We’re also pretty smart ourselves and I think we can lead ourselves. Sorry.”

With Jolanda gone, and Ibrehem and Bobby Jon part of the minority voting block, not wanting to make make waves, the power in Ulong is up for grabs as the struggle shifts to Jeff and Stephenie.

The EP2 storyline for Ulong will focus on Angie as the outcast and the budding romance of Kim and Jeff attracting negative attention from others in the tribe. Stephenie will undoubtably use this to her advantage. Jeff is apparently an aggressive leader type who hasn’t performed well so far, according to Jolanda. Stephenie will probably view his position in the tribe as redundant and send him the way of Jolanda.

The EP2 TC decision will be edited as a choice between Angie and Jeff.(Angie is the misdirection, Jeff is the surprise)

"One castaway's exceptional performance at the reward challenge causes their tribe to see them in a new light."

This preview suggests that Angie may perform well at the RC and give Stephenie some ammunition with which to sway people to vote for Jeff instead.

Jeff was “hidden” in EP1 in preparation for his confessional spike during EP2…

Jeff was the subject of JP’s comment when he made reference to a tribe voting out their strong and "gutting their own tribe"…

Jeff was reported to have gone on vacation with Jonathan and Kim...

Jeff stands in Stephenie’s way as she tries to take control of the Ulong tribe…

Jeff is probably gone in EP2...

Krautboy

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-23-05, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jeff"
Beware of the power of Stephenie. You dont want to get on her wrong side or bad things will happen to you. Another stop on the long and winding road that leads to the destruction of Ulong.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Jeff"
Why not?

Rollover 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-23-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rollover Click to send private message to Rollover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Jeff"
Don't stick your head out to far to early or it will be eliminated!

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "jeff"
i haven't been keeping up with the spoilers (yet) this season, but i noticed krautboy said "jeff," so this badger will merrily go lemming and follow his lead...

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-23-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Angie"
I'm going out on a limb here, but mainly because I have Jeff on my Anti-Bootee list.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jeff"
His cockiness is his undoing.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Jeff"
Just cuz

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Bobby Jon"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-05 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

Jeff was a good possibility but now I think Bobby Jon is better.

Fester theorized that with so much happening in the first three days, everything we were shown in Ep 1 was for a reason; there was no "filler". I agree, so, let's look at what we saw on Ulong:

Much emphasis was placed on how Ulong screwed up in the challenge, and Jeff Probst was very critical of them at TC. Leading into TC we saw Jolanda talk to Bobby Jon and Ibrehem about voting off Angie; then she went to Stephenie. We saw Stephenie go back to Bobby Jon (but not Ibrehem -- why?) about booting Jolanda, and then Bobby Jon's confessional that he wanted to keep the strength (again no peep from Ibrehem, why?).

I think this was shown to foreshadow how Ulong meets its downfall. Jolanda picked BJ because he was a hard worker, she wanted to keep the men for strength, and BJ thinks keeping the tribe's strength is most important. They were on the same wave length. But others don't feel the same way.

Jeff on the other hand did not figure into Ep 1 at all. Jolanda said that Jeff was directing the messed-up boat-paddling, but we didn't see that. If memory serves me correctly, when the Ep 2 boot has been from the same tribe as the Ep 1, the Ep 2 boot has usually gotten some play in Ep 1: e.g. Rudy in A$$; Tanya in S5; Ryan S. in S7. The Ep 2 boot is more likely to be hidden in Ep 1 if they are from the other tribe, which makes sense because his/her tribe isn't being focused on.

Jeff is also absent from the previews again. There is a brief clip of him and Kim snuggling in the dark but it is murky and the camera is trained more on Kim.

I also think it is odd that Jeff and Kim are mentioned by name in the CBS preview, as if we have some investment in them already, when we don't. The romance is being hyped, and we also know that someone is "suspicious" of an alliance (likely Jeff and Kim). I think attention is being drawn to this as a red herring; it will have more of a story to it than one episode.

BJ may not be in danger immediately after the first TC, but it depends on how he reacts, as VS says. If Ep 1 was any indication, Stephenie will probably engineer the boot again this week. She picked Jeff to be on Ulong, and I would think psychologically she would want to keep him since it would make her look "incompetent", in a way, to have picked a lemon. BJ on the other hand picked Stephenie; she might feel a little guilty about booting him, but they've already disagreed on one issue.

Finally:
The press release says someone gives a stellar performance in the RC that causes the tribe to look at him/her in a different way. This person has to be Angie, imo. But then we have that cap of her looking shattered at the IC, as primo misdirection.

We have caps of BJ doing miserably in the RC and also looking defeated at the IC. I have a feeling BJ does badly in both challenges and trumps Angie for the boot as a result.

So I think BJ gets whacked this week.

Edited to make this even longer (but more coherent, I think)

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Jeff"

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Jeff"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-05 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

1. Check.
2. As you wish.
3. This is me not discussing.

But I do want to explain. At the Ulong TC (tribal council, tea ceremony), Jiffy Probst told them they needed to get a plan. The problem, as KB so aptly pointed out, is that they will not settle on one plan, they will have two competing leaders with two competing plans. And the implosion continues.

4. No sig pic? Check. Momentary fantasy about the green eyes? Check.
5. NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!! Nunca!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Jeff"
FP, Scarlett, and KB can't all be wrong!

I like KB's analysis on this one.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Jeff"
Per confessional analysis, I said it last Friday and I'm sticking with it... the only thing that causes me to pause is the new spoiler that Jeff may get hurt and quit....

If he does indeed quit and it's not this week then KIM gets booted this week. (the damaged hair spoiler could be Jenn...they could be easily confused)

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-23-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "jeff"
I am confused....so Going with the spoilers justifications.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "James"
Just to be different.

But it's got to be a J name.

(Jeff, James, Bobby Jon)

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Jeff"
Others have summed it up well. If you really want to know what I think go to http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/02/early-episode-2-predictions-subject-to.html and http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/02/time-to-make-decision.html

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Vote change: James"
The second boot is not supposed to be this difficult!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Bobby Jon"
I'm throwing my hat in with Mersaydeez. I don't think the injury happens this week. I think for now Jeff is on the right side of the tribal dynamics and there wouldn't be a need to ditch him. Bobby Jon, on the other hand, is clearly on the other side.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Vote Change - Kim"
See my reasoning at the same place you can see Corvis' reasoning. And thanks for planting the seed, Emy!

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Jeff"
Boy, this was a heck of a week to be out of the spoiling loop. Looks like I've got a little light reading to do to catch up.

It seems a foregone conclusion that Ulong loses the IC. That, imo, puts 2 players most at risk: Jeff and Bobby Jon. Angie is being dangled in typical MB fashion as a red herring. She's way too visible this week to be the boot.

Now that Jolanda's gone, others will emerge to try to fill her void as de facto leader. Last week, in the IC, Steph and Jeff were the most vocal in their disagreement with Jolanda at the supply station. The two of them quite likely become the most vocal in the tribe. There are a whole host of spoilers leaning toward Stephenie staying in the game a while. One conclusion to be drawn from that is that she wins the power struggle.

Bobby Jon is currently in the minority camp, with Ibrehem. However, I believe that early in E2 it will become apparent to them that the group of 6 who voted for Jolanda just wanted her out, not the other two.

From an editing standpoint, it has to come down to either of these two, and yet, they're polar opposites in terms of visibility. Bobby Jon has been all over the promos, and had his share of confessionals in E1. Jeff, otoh, has been absent from the promos (except for the E2 preview at the end of E1), and had no confessionals in E1.

It was Bobby Jon who, when pressed by Steph in E1, said he wanted to keep strength. Jeff Probst teased us with the idea that one tribe guts its strength. Still, I think BJ has been too visible to be our E2 boot. Brownroach makes a compelling argument, and I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be right.

However, I'm going with Jeff.

1) He fits KB's confessional pattern from last season. Invisibility in the episode prior to being booted.

2) He fits the OFG theory. Visible in the E2 preview, but not featured as the target.

3) Last week they whacked their strongest female. This week, just as Probst teased, they'll whack their strongest male.

I don't know what to make of the injury/quitter business, so I'm choosing to disregard it, because there are folks on both sides of this who claim to have a source. One (Mersaydeez) has yet to be proven, and one (CMC) has gotten some bad intel. Neither are 100% solid, so neither should be considered gospel. Things will become clearer next week when one is proven right and one is proven wrong.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Jeff"
I guess . . .

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-23-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Ashlee"
Being different is good.

RustytheNail 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-23-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RustytheNail Click to send private message to RustytheNail Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Bobby Jon"
An homage to BR.

braveheart 104 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail braveheart Click to send private message to braveheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Bobby Jon"
Have to agree with BR. I think editing is playing up the romance to last a little longer.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Jeff"
Same reasons as last week

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Jeff!"
Makes sense. So do a couple of others but I am going with this.

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "bobby jon (idiotic reasoning included)"
Based on:
1) Not in voting alliance majority. Too many times I get snookered by potential spoilers and miss the obvious. I'm going with the salient reason: dude was in voting minority, hence established weak alliances in first 3 days.
2) Title "Love is in the air" could refer to him and Ashlee. "In the air" because he is voted off.
3) No longevity spoilers

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Jeff"
I am really confused this week and I think almost anyone on Ulong could go this week. Steph seems to be safe for awhile. Angie seems to obvious. So I suspect that Jeff was confused with Jonathon often because they both left early and CBS people couldn't remember who was who.

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-23-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justwrong Click to send private message to justwrong Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "james"
please please please god, i will never ask for another miracle for as long as i live. please don't make me listen to that hick for the rest of the season!

weecama 305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-23-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weecama Click to send private message to weecama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Jeff "
Jeff ..waffling

~puddin~

02-23-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "VOTE TALLY #1"
Jeff- 25 votes
Bobby Jon - 8 votes
James - 3 votes
Angie & Ashlee - 1 vote each

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-23-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Bobby Jon"
Not really sure between the 2 primary votegetters, but just to make it closer.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Jeff"
I liked both Krautboy's and Brownroach's reasonings, it was a tough decision.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Jeff"
I've been going back and forth, but I think Stephanie likes BJ better, and also that she's not gonna sit back and let Romber2 happen.

Lolly 721 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolly Click to send private message to Lolly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Bobby Jon"
No reason. Just throwing my ha'penny in.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Bobby Jon"
BR convinced me.

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Jeff"
n/m

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 04:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Witless Click to send private message to Witless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Ashlee"
If Ulong loses another IC and boots a male, especially if, as promised there are two killer challenges, they are beyond stupid. I know that is not beyond the realm of possibility, but it is such a counterinituitive thing to do that I don't think it will happen.

Since Kim is the one who gathered the troops on Ulong and got them to boot Jolanda, I suspect she is part of the power on the tribe. So no Kim boot. And no Jeff boot, either. I don't think Romber will play a role in anyone's decision at this point. Ulong, IIRC, is the tribe with all the models--meaning most of them don't seem to be big Survivor fans. Steph might be, but if she and Kim are pals, she's going to want to hang on to Kim, and to the guys.

So if the guys stay and Steph and Kim are out of the running because they are basically running the show, that leaves Ashlee and Angie. Angie is such an obvious boot candidate that she must be safe this week.

So Ashlee it is. Let's see how wrong I am this time.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Jeff"
Going with my first thought.

02-24-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Jeff"

02-24-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
52. "Change all my votes to Bobby J."
Sorry, I thought this was a presidential election so I voted twice. For Jeff. So negate all of my previous votes for him and put me in the BJ goes home (or where-ever) category. And I insincerely promise to not FU anymore.

Kiddiepool 25 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kiddiepool Click to send private message to Kiddiepool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Kim"
Jeff goes next.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Kim"
I honestly don't know *sighs*

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Bobby Jon"
I just find it hard to believe the "Group of 6" will fracture so soon after it's successful coup last week. Bobby Jon and Ibe are on the outside looking in and I think both remian vulnerable.

BJ seeemd to be Jolanda's strongest ally and will no doubt feel betrayed, primarily by Stephanie. He wants a strong tribe and will look for support to boot a woman, probably Angie, maybe Stephanie. But I think the ladies will stick together for now. James will not make waves staying UTR and the budding Jeff-Kim romance will keep Jeff in tow.

If Jeff has any kind of game, he knows you don't make a move at 8, but might try to take control when 7 remain in his tribe.

I don't see any surprises in E2. BJ is outside the majority from last TC. He was a Jolanda loyalist. He was betrayed and that makes him dangerous.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Bobby Jon is gone!"
BR convinced me........

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Ashlee"

Just because I am rooting for her, but then again, I am a member of the slower sistren.

*waves at Dave*

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Bobby Jon"
Too bad...so sad

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Ashlee"
Snewser says so. Seriously, I have no other reason, and this week is about as confusing as I can recall in recent memory. We know that it pretty much has to be a Ulong member and based on Mersaydeez it will not be Steph. So here we are. Snewser must know something, I figure.

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-24-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Ashlee"
Never bet against the snewser. If he says so, it must be true

King Will 49 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Will Click to send private message to King%20Will Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Ashlee"
I thought it would be Kim, based on vacation groups but I'm changing my mind thanks to Snewsah. Perhaps there are two love couples jeff and Kim and BJ and Asshlee. If Asshlee makes a move towards BJ she is in effect dropping out of the Steph alliance. Steph will take out the person who breaks ranks, not the person she's more worried about long haul: Kim b/c she needs to keep the alliance of 5 together for another week or so.

Tough week- hopefully thinks get less murky this week.

King William

jusalurker 65 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jusalurker Click to send private message to jusalurker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Jeff"
Koror
Koror

Yes I saw Snews picks !

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "HEY JEFF..."
...it's time for you to go!

02-24-05, 07:21 PM (EST)
64. "VOTE TALLY #2"
Jeff- 31 Votes
Bobby Jon- 14 Votes
Ashlee- 6 Votes
James- 4 Votes
Kim- 3 Votes
Angie- 1 Vote

Looks like the jury is still out ... we are all over the board this week!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Jeff"
What Krautboy says.
Though Snewster makes me wonder ...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Jeff"
Go with the flow

Handcrafted by RollDdice

survivor gal 153 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor%20gal Click to send private message to survivor%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Angie"
She's next on the totem pole.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Ashlee"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-05 AT 07:50 PM (EST)

She probably lip-syncs her vocals too.

Seriously, it seems like Kim and Jeff are in charge, which is why Jolanda's criticism of Jeff was a stupid move ... and why K/J can snuggle without getting booted (yet). Thus, someone must want to turn on them before they become another Romber and pays the price for sticking his/her neck out. But who will it be?

A little birdie says Ashlee. OK by me, because I have no idea, even though I wouldn't have guessed Ashlee before the chirp.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •