The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"100 $ Ride"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

tarfanINDIA 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-04, 03:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tarfanINDIA Click to send private message to tarfanINDIA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"100 $ Ride"
I guess every one should be thinking why B/N and K/K paid 100 $ for the bus ride, coz they hired the whole bus. I remember B/N and K/K told him to leave imdtly. So, taking an advantage he left without boarding other passengers and also we see there was no crowd on the bus and the rear seats were literally empty , whereas in case of the other 2 buses it was crowded and at some part of time Kim was standing,so we could imagine the loss he had.So that was the reason he charged 100 + $s for the ride and I dont think its wrong.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 100 $ Ride dabo 08-22-04 1
   RE: 100 $ Ride Elaine0 08-23-04 2
 RE: 100 $ Ride Megacanuck 08-24-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-04, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 100 $ Ride"
Actually, it was Brandumb who chirped up and offered the $100 in the first place.

SMILES ARE FREE

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-23-04, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 100 $ Ride"
One of the women on the second bus, I think Nicole, was shown asking someone "Is it $40?" It looked like she was asking the bus driver. Maybe he said $40 to rip them off or maybe that was in answer to leaving immediately. Then somehow the price went up to $50 per team.

To me it seemed like the driver was asking for $40 for the basic trip and the teams were going to throw in another $10 each to leave immediately. Because if the driver asked for $40 to leave immediately, then why would he be complaining later about $50 not being enough.

It sure seemed like they were being ripped off especially with being told to paid $20 more for the gas.

Megacanuck 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-24-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Megacanuck Click to send private message to Megacanuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 100 $ Ride"
I agree. In that part of the world, as well as parts of South and Central America, the drivers charge based on occupancy. The more people on the bus, the less they charge individuals. With the 2 teams wanting him to take off right away, he was losing his chance to get more people on, with more fares paid. He would expect to get compensated accordingly. Granted, he probably tacked on a bit extra based on how they were behaving, and because he saw an opportunity, but I don't think it was that out of line. The only thing I really disagreed with was the gas purchase. Sorry man - you have to buy gas anyway!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •