The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-18-05, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
When you click on spoilers on Snewser's webpage and the box comes up for Episode 1, if you click on "Korror", it takes you to a tribal listing of the castaways. I don't recall Snewser ever having who wins immunity included in his spoiler box, but could it be a clue that the Winner of Survivor Palau comes from the Korror tribe?

Also, Snewser is usually very detailed on how he lists things. The castaways by tribe are not by alphabetical order (first or last name), not in the order they were selected by the tribe, so could the order that they are listed be a clue as to boot order?

For Ulong, he has Jolanda as tribal captain, followed by Kimberly (damaged hair spoiler), Stephenie (wt loss), Angie, Bobby Jon, Ashlee (leaves early spoiler), James (leaves early spoilers), Ibrehem (??), and Jeff (our potential at the moment boot candidate for Ep. 2)

For Korror, he has Ian as tribal captain (winner??), followed by Coby (spoilers suggesting he stays long, and he's obviously playing the game), Janu (positive editing), Gregg (wt loss), Caryn (??), Tom (predicted midgame conflict), Jennifer (early boot spoilers), Katie (i've seen some early boot spoilers on her), and Willard (who many predict to be the first Korror casualty)

I could be way off base here but seems worthy of looking into.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue... pmspml5 02-19-05 1
 RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue... PepeLePew13 02-19-05 2
   RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue... cowboyroo 02-20-05 3
       RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue... Flowerpower 02-20-05 4
           RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue... biancaxxx 02-20-05 5
           RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue... PepeLePew13 02-20-05 6
               RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue... Debberz13 02-20-05 7
                   RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue... cowboyroo 02-20-05 8
                       RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue... Debberz13 02-20-05 9
                           RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue... pmspml5 02-20-05 10
                               RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue... Debberz13 02-21-05 11
                                   RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue... PepeLePew13 02-21-05 12
 DOLPHINS on CBS page emydi 02-21-05 13
   Snewser question divawife 02-21-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
This will be interesting to watch. If the rumors are true and 1 tribe votes off strength and the other votes off weeker players this list could hold up. If Ulong votes off Jeff and then Ibe - they are in serious trouble. Lets keep this list on the backburner.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"

>For Ulong, he has Jolanda as
>tribal captain, ...

>For Korror, he has Ian as
>tribal captain (winner??), ...

A good thought, cowboy, but I think this doesn't pan out because Jolanda is listed first on her tribe because she was the captain and she got the boot. How do we know that Ian isn't listed first simply because he was the captain for Koror and not because of his potential finish?

I agree he's a very good possibility to be the top Koror still standing at the end, but considering that Jolanda is still listed first for Ulong gives me pause with this idea of yours, even though I think it's a good one.

Scratch and sniff

02-20-05, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
Hey Pepe...I was actually pretty sure Jolanda/Ian were put first on the list because of their tribal positions and I don't think he's first to go for Koror. I actually think that there may be irony in the team captains being first and last to go with the rest of the list in some type of order as to their boot.

I find it very odd that Snewswer wouldn't list them alphabetically like he usually does or at least in order that they were picked.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
Could someone post a link? When I go there and click on Spoilers, I do not see anywhere where the tribes are listed, where are you seeing this?

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-20-05, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
http://www.survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=s10_castaways

02-20-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
Here you go, FP, it's in the People section, not the Spoilers section.

Don't get me wrong, cowboy... I do think this is a very plausible order and it could be that there's the irony of the captain of one team going first and the captain of the other sticking around to the final 2.

Scratch and sniff

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
Please don't flame me!! I am just point out that this is possible.

On the Sucks board there is a post saying that Ulong gets knocked out before the merge except for Stephanie. If you take clues from different sites this is possible.

#1. Ulong would have to have the first 3 boots.(leaving 6 Ulongs)

#2. Tribal switch happens after third boot which matches up with Acme's calendar.

#3. By luck the switch ends up with only 3 original Ulongs on each tribe.

#4. By luck or smart thinking the tribes then win or throw the next 5 challenges so that only Stephanie remains.

#5.The merge happens at 10 people and Willard has done something to make them keep Stephanie and vote off Willard OR Stephanie wins the first individual IN forcing them to vote off Willard.(the poster says that Willard doesn't make the jury.)

The only problem with this is that Acme says the merge happens at 8 left BUT there is a question mark beside it. Doesn't the merge usually happen at 10 with the first person voted out NOT being on the jury?

I know this is all just wild theory but I wanted to point it out so that we can at the very least pay attention to the possiblity.

02-20-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
Merge has happened at different amounts of tribe members. Usually there is a time of living together at least so that if someone makes the jury they have spent some time with all the potential Final 2 candidates. In Survivor Thailand, Erin was the first member of the jury, but individual immunities did not take place until the next episode.

02-20-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
Thanks for the info Cowboy. I would guess that the entire thing is still possible even if the merge didn't happen at 10.

BTW I was looking at different sites and noticed that True Dork Times had all the Koror tribe safe for this week. Seems like they know something!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-05, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
We have had conflicting information from sucks already.

First, it was 6 Ulong to 1 Koror

Now, it is 9 Koror to 1 Ulong?

It is important when trying to "spoil" you use well informed reputable spoilers as well as vidcaps. I'm not saying that this could not happen - however I will keep my spoiling on vidcaps. You mentioned that Koror is safe - there is vidcap speculation under the CBS Web Preview discussion that explains why most feel this is true.

02-21-05, 08:19 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-05 AT 08:23 AM (EST)

P
I wasn't trying to say that the spoiler is true I was at first trying in my own mind to disprove it and realized that if a few things happened it could come true. I just wanted to point it out so that everyone could know about it and keep it in the backs of their minds IF the events worked out in a way that would set it up. For example if we do get down to 6 Ulong at the switch and they end up split 3/3 on each tribe it would make this rumor highly possible.

Just trying to keep the group informed as to what is floating around that could work and disprove the ones that won't.

On another note on Snewers site has anyone noticed that Ashlee and Stephanie's pic are black and white and look like there are old pics. Think there is anything to it?

02-21-05, 09:51 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Snewser's tribal listing a clue to boot order??"
Wanda's picture is also in black-n-white as well, don't think it means anything in particular. About 8 or 9 of the pictures are from Palau, while the rest are casual pre-show pics before they were selected.

Scratch and sniff

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "DOLPHINS on CBS page"
I was over on the CBS page to make some picks for the CBS fantasy league and I noticed that there are pictures of two dolphins and they come up a lot when you move around in the page. Now I know there is a lot of pcean life but one of our Survivors is a DOLPHIN trainer....my favorite Pittsburgher to ever play the game and my early favorite to win the million-----IAN

Now I know this is probably just HOOEY and you may flame away but I thought it was weird that they chose dolphins.

Ian and Jolanda were the first two survivors to be confirmed in Snewsers confirmator...could he have told us the first boot and the winner....I hope.

divawife 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-21-05, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail divawife Click to send private message to divawife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Snewser question"
Anyone know why Snewser hasn't put his check mark next to the flying monkey to denote he was right over Burnett?
Its been a while and the rest of the pages seem to be up to date.
I know it might sound like a lame questions but it seems like he never does somethin' to mean nothin'.

Also...with all the truly amazing spoilers how come nobody has ever spoiled Snewser? What I mean is ChillOne was outed or outed himself. Snewser is pretty much left alone as someone with a inside source who apparently risks their job every week for a friend and his web page. How come nobody ever tried to find out how Snewser gets his info?
Just curious.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •