The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

steemerman 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-18-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steemerman Click to send private message to steemerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
I'm a new poster and I've been lurking for a couple of years and I've got a feeling that these two will be back for some reason or another. I just cant see them going through the whole process and not being there for something in the future. maybe a challenge or something to get back in the game. Because technically they were never voted out so it wouldn't be a ghost tribe kind of thing. Just wondering what you all think about this possibility. Remember I'm a new poster.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back aethelstan 02-18-05 1
   RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back FarmBoy 02-18-05 2
       RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back lovwigglesworth 02-18-05 4
           RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back Elaine0 02-22-05 10
 RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back Bebo 02-18-05 3
   RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back steemerman 02-18-05 5
       RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back KeithFan 02-18-05 6
           RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back steemerman 02-19-05 7
               RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back pmspml5 02-19-05 8
                   RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back seahorse 02-20-05 9
                   RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back katethegreat 02-22-05 11
                       RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back Dakota 02-23-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-18-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
I don't think we will see them again. In previous versions of Survivor they would cast two alternates just in case someone got sick or something before the official start of the game. This time, they just decided to leave the two alternates in there and let the remaining castaways decide who goes. I don't even think that these two are staying at the same Loser Lodge that Jolanda is going to stay at.

İKittyloaf Creations, 2004
Winter warning in effect.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-18-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-05 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

Oh man!

They're at the Loser Loser's Lodge. I bet Jonathon goes crazy from Wanda's singing in the first five days.

and, Hi Steemer!

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-18-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
I hope Jonathon and Wanda got to go home. If I didn't even get to play and still had to be away from my family that long I would be very upset.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-22-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
I saw these two plus Jolanda on one of the news/entertainment shows like Entertainment Tonight. Wanda was singing one of her wacky songs and Jolanda was smiling. Poor Jonathan was stone faced looking like he wanted to die.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-05, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
Given how badly Probst blasted the ghost tribe concept in the EW article, I doubt that's happening again this time. If they were going to use it again, I think Jeffy would have kept his opinions about that twist quiet.

Beblo and Kimdra

02-18-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steemerman Click to send private message to steemerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
I agree he blasted the ghost tribe, but I think that preseason spoiling ther were some people speculating that they might put everybody in teams of two, whats to say that they dont do this and give Wanda and Jonothon a shot and say if you beat a team you will take there place in the tribe. Its not a ghost tribe in that these 2 were never voted off at tribal council

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
I think JP made it pretty clear with his quote "Your game is over", or something like that. I was wrong once before though.

02-19-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
I agree with you he did say "Your game is over" but he has to say this because Jeff cant say Your game is over for now. He has to make it sound final. Here's a thought and a good idea for future survivors What if when they get voted off they would go to another island to play ther own game and then be brought back in for challenges, and rewards but not let them get a chance at the million dollars just let them play for some other prize and the satisfaction of beating their previous tribemates.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
I think if you see Wanda's interview she was still pretty miffed. I dont think she is that good of an actress. I'd say they don't come back.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-05, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
I didn't see the interview, but you would think she would not be bitter if she was brought back into the game.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-22-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katethegreat Click to send private message to katethegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
Which interview? I saw "Day After", but obviously, she wouldn't know at that time if it was in her future.

However, I hope they don't ever do the "Come back in" trick again. Although I really felt sorry for those two - that was a sucky way to go.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Will Jonathon and Wanda be back"
I thought of that. But when I saw them on The Early Show, they still seemed miffed that they didn't get to play. On the other hand, they were responding to a question about how they felt being booted after one day, which doesn't rule out an unexpected appearance. Although I didn't like the ghost tribe angle (people came back with axes to grind), I thought that booting people this way sucked, so I wouldn't mind some kind of twist that brought them back. If they bring back a ghost tribe, they should stay a separate tribe, not be put into the existing tribes. However, bringing people back probably means the show schedule gets extended. I don't think it's likely. But I have to wonder why Burnett would bother with these two extras and a playground lineup. Maybe just a lame idea.
Wanda said she had been training like an Olympic athlete so she could compete with the younger survivors. If she wasn't such a bad singer and a chatterbox, I would have been more sympathetic. And Jonathan, don't know what he did wrong, someone said he had worked hard, so I'm not sure why he was left standing with Wanda.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •