The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-18-05, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
One tribe's beach is overrun with unwelcome little visitors.

One Survivor is suspicious about a special alliance developing between two tribemates.

While enjoying a feast, a tribe notices one member's reclusive behavior.

A tribe attempts to recover a lost provision. Will they be successful in the task, or will they succumb to exhaustion?

Nothing too spoilerish this week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 Risti 02-18-05 1
   RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 biancaxxx 02-18-05 5
       RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 KObrien_fan 02-19-05 7
           RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 volsfan 02-19-05 8
               RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 KObrien_fan 02-19-05 11
                   RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 volsfan 02-19-05 13
                       RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 citygirl 02-23-05 28
           RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 Loree 02-19-05 9
 RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 tribephyl 02-18-05 2
   RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 aethelstan 02-18-05 3
   RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 SurvivorBanshee 02-21-05 14
 RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 Corvis 02-18-05 4
 RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 Witless 02-19-05 6
   RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 Corvis 02-19-05 10
 Would they move the flint? Cathy the Canadian 02-19-05 12
 RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2 SurvivorBanshee 02-21-05 15
 New information on Episode 2 biancaxxx 02-22-05 16
   RE: New information on Episode 2 ohmyheck 02-22-05 17
       RE: New information on Episode 2 Scarlett O Hara 02-23-05 31
   RE: New information on Episode 2 Flowerpower 02-22-05 18
       RE: New information on Episode 2 Witless 02-23-05 22
           RE: New information on Episode 2 biancaxxx 02-23-05 24
   RE: New information on Episode 2 Debberz13 02-22-05 19
       RE: New information on Episode 2 Flowerpower 02-22-05 20
           RE: New information on Episode 2 Debberz13 02-23-05 21
               RE: New information on Episode 2 applejack93 02-23-05 25
               RE: New information on Episode 2 Brownroach 02-23-05 27
   RE: New information on Episode 2 Krautboy 02-23-05 23
       RE: New information on Episode 2 Brownroach 02-23-05 29
           RE: New information on Episode 2 Krautboy 02-23-05 30
   RE: New information on Episode 2 biancaxxx 02-23-05 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Risti 190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-18-05, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Risti Click to send private message to Risti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
One Survivor is suspicious about a special alliance developing between two tribemates.

The 'romance' plot, obviously.

This sounds like Angie, to me. Does this mean Ulong gets reward?

It would make sense to split up the four pieces of info to two per tribe. The romance is obviously Ulong, and the lost item is Koror. If the feast(reward) is Ulong, the visoters would then be apart of Koror's 'worse island ever' that they've picked for themselves.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-18-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-05 AT 08:41 PM (EST)

I did find a feast spoiler a while ago, but I really don't think the one I'm talking about would happen so early in the game.

But anyway,

"For example, one of the prizes called for a feast, a local feast with the chiefs. And that was done for them. So the contestants had the opportunity to enjoy a traditional feast and have one of the chiefs talk to them about Palau's culture, about Palau's history and the significance of the dances and the chants, the traditional chants and dances."

ETA: sorry this wasn't supposed to be a reply to you Risti

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-05, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"

If this is true that the RC is the fishing gear, then the winning tribe must also get fire somehow. Isn't it awfully early for them to be adding feasts to rewards? So if this is the case, and as speculated Koror wins RC, then it would make sense that they recover their flint as well.

My guess is, that rather than get the box up, they dive down and get the lid open, and take just the flint out.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-05, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
then the winning tribe must also get fire somehow

KO, I don't think this has to be the case. I can hear Jiffy saying, "the winning tribe will win fishing gear but until you get fire it won't do you any good!"

I do agree with you that it is really early to be feeding them feasts!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
Doc, what I meant was what kind of a feast can you produce at camp without a fire? The fishing gear will do them no real good until they have fire. I am not saying that the winning tribe gets fire as part of the reward, I'm saying that since the only tribe to win fire so far is Koror, and they have the opportunity to at least recover it.

Unless of course they mean a feast of coconuts, then it could refer to either tribe.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
Oh, see I read it a totally different way. I took it that the feast would already be prepared for them. hhhhmmmmm.

citygirl 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-23-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citygirl Click to send private message to citygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
When hubby and I were in Palau about 5 years ago, most of what we ate for two weeks was sushi that our guide caught off shore from islands we camped on. You definitely would not need fire to have an amazing feast there.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
If they win the mask, snorkel and fins it would certainly make it easier for them to search for the fire box.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
One tribe's beach is overrun with unwelcome little visitors.

Janu is seen screaming in the promos. So Koror is overrun with rats.

Jeff and Kim start their romance, and someone is a little pissed.
Yet, I don't think any of the 3 of them are getting the boot.
Okay well, maybe, the person who is getting jealous. But, the new couple is safe this week, for sure though.
Who would be jealous of the two of them joining forces? Probably James.

WOW! Big Reward! And so early in the game too. They should change the name to "Barely Uncomfortable"
Oh and it's not Angie!
Angie should feel fairly comfortable at the moment. Ibee and BobbyJon should be the ones feeling left out. At least on Ulong.
On Koror. Janu seems to be the one who should be feeling a bit of reclusiveness. Yes she chose Gregg but neither one really feels a bond to each other. Watch for Coby/Caryn/Gregg/Willard to hang together. Ian and Katie to be another bloc. Tom isn't necessarily an outsider, but most of his "friends" are on Ulong. Janu has Willard but no one else to rely on.

A tribe attempts to recover a lost provision. Will they be successful in the task, or will they succumb to exhaustion?

Again, Koror. Success or Exhaustion? I vote exhaustion!
Welcome to TC, Koror. Get used to it.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-18-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
I agree with Tribe. I vote for exhaustion. Could cost them at RC and perhaps next IC.

I think Ibee is probably the one having difficulty fitting in and seems reclusive. The question is whether the tribemates choose to reach out to the recluse to help include him/her. If so, the tribemate who does this has the recluse's vote in his/her back pocket.

©Kittyloaf Creations, 2004
Bumping this one as it is clearly the correct thread and not mine.

SurvivorBanshee 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBanshee Click to send private message to SurvivorBanshee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
>One tribe's beach is overrun with
>unwelcome little visitors.

>
>Janu is seen screaming in the
>promos. So Koror is overrun
>with rats.
>
>One Survivor is suspicious about a
>special alliance developing between two
>tribemates.

>
>Jeff and Kim start their romance,
>and someone is a little
>pissed.
>Yet, I don't think any of
>the 3 of them are
>getting the boot.
>Okay well, maybe, the person who
>is getting jealous. But, the
>new couple is safe this
>week, for sure though.
>Who would be jealous of the
>two of them joining forces?
>Probably James.
>
>While enjoying a feast, a tribe
>notices one member's reclusive behavior.
>

>
>WOW! Big Reward! And so early
>in the game too. They
>should change the name to
>"Barely Uncomfortable"
>Oh and it's not Angie!
>Angie should feel fairly comfortable at
>the moment. Ibee and BobbyJon
>should be the ones feeling
>left out. At least on
>Ulong.
>On Koror. Janu seems to be
>the one who should be
>feeling a bit of reclusiveness.
>Yes she chose Gregg but
>neither one really feels a
>bond to each other. Watch
>for Coby/Caryn/Gregg/Willard to hang together.
>Ian and Katie to be
>another bloc. Tom isn't necessarily
>an outsider, but most of
>his "friends" are on Ulong.
>Janu has Willard but no
>one else to rely on.
>
>
>A tribe attempts to recover a
>lost provision. Will they be
>successful in the task, or
>will they succumb to exhaustion?

>
>
>Again, Koror. Success or Exhaustion? I
>vote exhaustion!
>Welcome to TC, Koror. Get used
>to it.
>
>
>
>
>Sn'DCS©MMIV
Hmmmmm...this thought just occurred to me but may seem a bit "out there".
If they won the RC and the reward is some "feast", could it be Ibrehem being "reclusive". I am not familiar with the flora and fauna of Palau, but it seems a lot of these islands have very large wild pig/boar populations. If this is a feast with native islanders, it may be that they serve pig/boar as a central part of their meal. If Ibrehem is a Muslim, and his name does suggest that, he would not be allowed by religious law to eat or even touch a pig/boar. Perhaps he does not want to offend any of the Palau natives by not eating the pig/boar and is painted as "reclusive". Just my two cents.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-18-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
Web promo is up. Both challenges are grueling. The shots of Bobby Jon and Angie during challenges from pre-show caps are from these challenges. Bobby looks like he's in real pain. And someone takes a terrible fall during the challenge (can't tell who it is).

There's focus on Angie being the outsider at Ulong. I bet she's safe this week.

Ian was worried he wasn't going to make while under the water trying to get the flint. I don't think he recovers it as he is really shook up in the confessional.

Can't wait for the vidcaps!

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-19-05, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Witless Click to send private message to Witless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
>One Survivor is suspicious about a
>special alliance developing between two
>tribemates.

I wonder if this could lead to the catfight in an early episode that Jeff promised here http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|93623|1|,00.html

I had Ashlee pegged for that one, but somehow I don't see her getting all worked up over Jeff.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
"Prone to giving out the most cryptic of hints, Probst warns viewers to expect a catfight in an early episode and to enjoy some of the best underwater photography in the show's run. He notes that this was the tallest "Survivor" cast yet and that the season's record number of competing attorneys produces a unique dynamic."

Also interesting is the quote about the attorneys producing a unique dynamic. One attorney is gone already. Does this mean maybe the other two survive longer than we've been expecting so they have time to produce the unique dynamic?

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-19-05, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Would they move the flint?"
Remember Survivor Australia, and the flood that took the rice away? Some posters though the rice was placed by show staff, so the tribe could go get it.

Just wondering if the show would move the flint box to make it easier to find? What do you think?

SurvivorBanshee 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBanshee Click to send private message to SurvivorBanshee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: See-BS Misdirection - Episode 2"
Hmmmmm...this thought just occurred to me but may seem a bit "out there".
If they won the RC and the reward is some "feast", could it be Ibrehem being "reclusive". I am not familiar with the flora and fauna of Palau, but it seems a lot of these islands have very large wild pig/boar populations. If this is a feast with native islanders, it may be that they serve pig/boar as a central part of their meal. If Ibrehem is a Muslim, and his name does suggest that, he would not be allowed by religious law to eat or even touch a pig/boar. Perhaps he does not want to offend any of the Palau natives by not eating the pig/boar and is painted as "reclusive". Just my two cents.

02-22-05, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "New information on Episode 2"
"Meanwhile, romance is brewing at both camps, causing the other tribe members' collective brow to rise with suspicion. While enjoying a self-collected feast, a tribe notices one castaway's reclusive behavior and wonders if they're going to be able to last. Koror attempts to recover the flint they lost in the ocean when their boat capsized. One castaway's exceptional performance at the reward challenge causes their tribe to see them in a new light."

Discuss!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-22-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
"Meanwhile, romance is brewing at both camps, causing the other tribe members' collective brow to rise with suspicion. While enjoying a self-collected feast, a tribe notices one castaway's reclusive behavior and wonders if they're going to be able to last. Koror attempts to recover the flint they lost in the ocean when their boat capsized. One castaway's exceptional performance at the reward challenge causes their tribe to see them in a new light."

Jeff and Kim at Ulong, Gregg and Jenn at Koror? About the feast, It's obviously a member of Koror. My guess would be Caryn or Willard. The castaway would probably be Willard or Coby.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
About the feast, It's obviously a member of Koror.

Have I missed something here? Why are we suddenly presuming that Koror wins RC? I'm confused ... I was thinking Ulong would win the RC ...

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
Thanks for the info, Biancaxxx!

While enjoying a self-collected feast, a tribe notices one castaway's reclusive behavior and wonders if they're going to be able to last.

Wow....this really would fit for JANU!!!!! It does not sound like Angie to me and she definately looks as if she could last!
But Janu is seriously sleep deprived now. We heard her confessional after the first night with James snoring, she only got 1 and half hours of sleep, and then at the new beach with the rats, I'm sure she is not sleeping.....and look how thin she is...we were speculating how she'd ever make it even before she got on the show....of course the tribe would speculate regarding this too....if this is Janu, then KOROR is our RC winner!

One castaways exceptional performance at the reward challenge causes their tribe to see them in a new light.

Now this really sounds like Angie to me! She was the one that was singled out as the weakest on her tribe physically...this most fits for her; So if this part of the clue is Angie, than the first part of the clue could NOT be Angie. Also, I don't think that Ulong would have to win the challenge for them to notice that Angie did well....

just my 2 cents...

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-23-05, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Witless Click to send private message to Witless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
>Thanks for the info, Biancaxxx!
>
>While enjoying a self-collected feast, a
>tribe notices one castaway's reclusive
>behavior and wonders if they're
>going to be able to
>last.

>
if this is
>Janu, then KOROR is our
>RC winner!

Are you assuming that the feast is the RC reward? Because the blurb says "self-collected," which would indicate to me that they feast on fish they catch or something they harvest, not on food they win.

02-23-05, 05:10 AM (EST)
24. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
Well, their reward is said to be Fishing gear, so they'd catch the fish with that.

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
>"Meanwhile, romance is brewing at both
>camps, causing the other tribe
>members' collective brow to rise
>with suspicion.
Kim and Jeff, Ian and Katie or Gregg and Jennifer. I am more incline to believe Gregg and Jennifer.

While enjoying a
>self-collected feast, a tribe notices
>one castaway's reclusive behavior and
>wonders if they're going to
>be able to last.

This could be Ulong win or lose the RC. Remember they were playing with crabs on the beach the first day. You don't need fishing gear to collect crabs. So I am guessing Ibrehem

Koror
>attempts to recover the flint
>they lost in the ocean
>when their boat capsized.

I think they get it. If you look at the caps of the box, I think it is lying flatter (more flat?) on the ocean floor in the later caps, leading me to believe it has been moved. Maybe because it was opened?

One
>castaway's exceptional performance at the
>reward challenge causes their tribe
>to see them in a
>new light."

>Angie, which keeps her from being voted off this week.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
This could be Ulong win or lose the RC.

True, it could be Ulong win or lose the RC. But, while I could see Ibrehem being a bit reclusive perhaps, I can not see the others on Ulong questioning whether or not he could last....look at him, he's a fine specimen, I don't doubt that he could last!

Who else on Ulong might the tribe worry about lasting or not? Most likely one of the girls. But I think Ashlee, Kimber, Steph, and Angie all look like they are game and could last. And if Angie is seen in a new light by her performance in the RC, then this would not be her....this is what leads me to speculate that this blurb might just apply to Koror....

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
You have a good point Flower. Janu would make sense for her tribe.
Back to Ibrehem wasn't there a spoiler somewhere that he got sick? If its true he won't eat certain things then this could be the source of him getting sick. Could this come to the attention of his tribe mates during "the feast"?

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 05:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-05 AT 05:30 AM (EST)

I doubt that it is Janu - she is far from reclusive. THe first thing we saw of her was her sitting on the boat, looking quite ethereal. PLus she helped around camp alot. It is obvious she has excellent social skills so I doubt it is her that is reclusive.

"But, while I could see Ibrehem being a bit reclusive perhaps, I can not see the others on Ulong questioning whether or not he could last....look at him, he's a fine specimen, I don't doubt that he could last!"

I think that the person being questioned need only be reclusive. The hints give no (excuse the repetition) hint of physical strength - so why is it an issue? The clue gives a mental state - reclusiveness - and so I am assuming the tribe is questioning their ability to last in relation to their mental state - in which case, Ibe could be the perfect answer.

Did that just make sense?

And remember, Osten was physically as strong as they come, but he could not last.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
Back to Ibrehem wasn't there a spoiler somewhere that he got sick?

This was one of the emails Corvis got that he discounted as probably false.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-23-05, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: New information on Episode 2"

"One castaway's exceptional performance at the reward challenge causes their tribe to see them in a new light."

Who was viewed in a poor light in EP1? Angie is the only person I can recall besides the three already eliminated. Angie was the last one picked by her tribe and received three votes.

The previews highlight her as the "outcast", but could view her as a potential asset if she performed well in the RC. An "exceptional performance sounds like she leads them to victory...a good performance would be wiped out by a second defeat in a row. If Angie's tribe sees her in a new light they must be victorious.

The reward is the fishing gear used to "self-collect" the feast.
Angie may still be a bit reclusive, but because of her performance, the tribe decides to keep her and break up Jeff and Kim instead.

Krautboy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
I think the labelling of Angie as an OUTCAST is basically a segue from Ep 1, to remind viewers of her status. I do think that she is the person who performs well in the RC. But then we have a cap of her looking shattered at the IC.

We have caps of BJ doing miserably in the RC and also looking defeated at the IC. I have a feeling BJ does badly in both challenges and trumps Angie for the boot as a result.

I don't think Angie is the recluse. Ibrehem seems a better bet to me.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-23-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
One scenario that supports a Bobby Jon boot would have Ibrehem and Bobby Jon edited as the next targets because of their voting with Jolanda against Angie. This does not put them in a good light with the rest of the tribe.

At the RC Ibrehem may perform well, while Bobby Jon performs poorly and the tribe begins to view Ibrehem "in a different light". Unfortunately Bobby Jon's poor performance leaves him as an outsider. The TC vote could be edited as a choice between Ibrehem or Bobby Jon...or a choice between Angie and Bobby Jon.

Krautboy

02-23-05, 06:31 AM (EST)
26. "RE: New information on Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-05 AT 07:04 AM (EST)

Mersaydeez said Jeff quits, I wrote this is the other thread, but it was locked so I'll put it here:

So, this brings up the issue of Jeff being booted in Ep 2.

The RC looks pretty BRUTAL. If anyone gets hurt BAD from the RC, then they don't quit before the IC, because Koror only have one member sitting out of the IC this week, so Ulong have all members participating. But I suppose Jeff is still participating injured seeing as though the IC is a water based challenge and wouldn't need to use his legs much (assuming he injures his leg). So he doesn't quit during the ep, but leaves via TC.

Could Jeff be reclusive during the "feast" because of his injury? Could that make them question how long he can last?

I hate that all these clues are so ambigious!! They really could apply to everyone!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •