The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Zulu30 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-04, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zulu30 Click to send private message to Zulu30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
TiVo users, see for yourself. In tonight's HOH competition 1st round, Marvin's ball goes in the hole first; but before it drops to the bottom, Karen's ball goes in the hole and drops - Marvin's ball is still spinning. As Julie clearly stated in the instructions, "it's the first person to sink a putt AND have the ball drop to the bottom of the cup". They screwed up BIG TIME!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!... mtscus 08-26-04 1
 RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!... Pez 08-26-04 2
 RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!... lynnz05 08-27-04 3
   RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!... twinpoweractivate 08-27-04 4
       RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!... HistoryDetective 08-27-04 8
           RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!... okaychatt 08-27-04 14
 RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!... motormouth 08-27-04 5
 RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!... twinpoweractivate 08-27-04 6
 RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!... CrapChick 08-27-04 7
   RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!... syren 08-27-04 9
   RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!... frisky 08-27-04 11
 Moved from Fanatics Bebo 08-27-04 10
   RE: Moved from Fanatics AMAI 08-27-04 12
       RE: Moved from Fanatics ginger 08-27-04 13
           RE: Moved from Fanatics foonermints 08-27-04 15
               RE: Moved from Fanatics AMAI 08-27-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mtscus 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtscus Click to send private message to mtscus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
You are definitely right - and Julie called it while ball was still rolling around hole. At this point of game, it really should be reviewed and corrected.

Pez 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-26-04, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pez Click to send private message to Pez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hey Zulu, I missed your post and just posted the same thing on another thread. I just watched it on my Tivo in slowmotion several times and Karen's ball clearly dropped first. I kept waiting for them to realize their error yet they went right into the final competition with Marvin and Cowboy. Incredible!

lynnz05 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lynnz05 Click to send private message to lynnz05 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I saw that also, i didnt think anything of it at the time cuz julies always right....right?? hehe. Im very happy with marvin winning HOH but its still not fair. Maybe julies got the hots for marvin and his dirty talk

twinpoweractivate 20 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail twinpoweractivate Click to send private message to twinpoweractivate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
i agree karen won that round but i dont think she will say anything because she didnt want hoh anyway

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Exactly! Karen doesn't want to rock the boat or bring any attention to herself so it's not like she's upset that a mistake was made.
As for Cowboy winning HOH... I agree with whoever said that he couldn't win a competition even if he was the only one playing. Wouldn't that be funny TV if he did manage to win though? He wouldn't know if he should do exactly what Adria tells him to do or exactly what Drew tells him to do! Plus, if he was in charge, he would have so much more free time because there would not be anybody to snitch to! (Did anybody notice thnat two out of five houseguests who voted last night used the same word to describe him?)

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-27-04, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"two out of five houseguests who voted last night used the same word to describe him?"

Was the word, "snitch"?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-27-04, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I deleted the show immediatly after watching so I can't check it for myself. The problem for CBS is either way they will cause an uproar. Somebody is gonna be pissed either way. The hg's might let it go because they cannot really prove anything. *We* however know the truth!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

twinpoweractivate 20 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail twinpoweractivate Click to send private message to twinpoweractivate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
okay i went back and watched the comp.. even played it in slow motion and marvin did not win!!!! KAren or Cowboy should be HOH
CBS SUCKS!!!!! CBS SUCKS!!!!! CBS SUCKS!!!!

CrapChick 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CrapChick Click to send private message to CrapChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I watched Big Brother on my Replay tv (like tivo) and kept watching it in slow mo over and over again to prove to myself that Marvin absolutely did not win. I had never even heard of realitytvworld until I had to find out if anyone else saw the mistake. I went on the CBS website and they all disagreed with me so I'm thrilled that I'm not the only one who saw it! It will be interesting to find out how they fix it on the next show.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-04 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

Here is a link to the putt. You can see Karens ball down the tube, but the camera moves up from Marvins when Julie announces him.......cbs covering...??

http://www.aldav.com/bb3.html

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-04 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

You've never heard of realitytvworld??

Well, now you know where to go to get the *correct* information.

*headbutt*

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Moved from Fanatics"
Bash away.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Moved from Fanatics"
Threadkill!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Moved from Fanatics"
I understand that CB, Karen, and the South Korean coaches submitted a formal protest, but Big Bother Because-We-Say-So Code Section 4910446(A) provides that the HOH medal cannot be recalled at this juncture.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Moved from Fanatics"
Please tell SeeBS to stop using cheap North Korean Parts in the ChenBot. Short circuits occur overloading the mouth before the eyes communicate information to the brain (knock off "Pong" chip?) Stupid Chenbot! *WHACK*

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Moved from Fanatics"
LOL - at work too. LOL you two are so funny.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •