The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A problem with Water Torture...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Locker 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-27-01, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Locker Click to send private message to Locker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A problem with Water Torture...."
Okay, I was watching a "Behind the Scenes Survivor 2" show yesterday, and they showed the Water Torture footage. Clearly everyone is there EXCEPT for Debb and Kel, however I have found something to disagree with this theory.

At the beginning, they are all walking towards the challenge site. You can clearly see Debb walking with them. Also, once it was over, the camera goes behind the challenge and shows Kel, walking around. My guess is that he didn't participate in the CHallenge. More intresting-- he was not burnt.

So, this means either one of two things. That Water Tortue is a challenge in one of the first 3 days (which it isn't), or since everyone knows Debb and Kel are the first to get the boot, that CBS tricked us by placing footage of voted out cataways in the challenge.

Or-- that could have been a practice round. I noticed they were moving and the way they were acting must not have been for the real thing. But Debb and Kel are not in it--that's for sure. But still--I did see them (Debb walking towards it and Kel walking around outside of the camera's view NOT BURNT).

Any ideas?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •