The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reason Wanda is gone?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-17-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reason Wanda is gone?"
AOL has their preview up for tonight's show. Its Wanda singing her stupid song, standing up in the boat while everyone else is rowing to shore. Comments are made in confession by both Willard "I just wanted to take the oar and knock her out of the boat." and Coby "At first it was cute but she just kept going and going, and everyone was looking at each other like is she ever going to shut up." Shots of bad looks given by Caryn, Tom, and Janu. Then the preview moves on to Wanda at confession saying she has written alot of songs for their adventure and that she is there to have a good time as long as the party lasts.

A little spoiler that we already knew is one shot of them in the distance taken from the beach, in the foreground you can see a necklace hanging on a bamboo pole that looks like it is the post for the flag. Wish I could capture the image maybe someone else can. Guess this further confirms earlier reports that the "pick-em captains" contest is at the very beginning.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reason Wanda is gone? Corvis 02-17-05 1
 RE: Reason Wanda is gone? Flowerpower 02-17-05 2
   RE: Reason Wanda is gone? Brownroach 02-17-05 4
 RE: Reason Wanda is gone? KObrien_fan 02-17-05 3
   RE: Reason Wanda is gone? Brownroach 02-17-05 5
   Now this... FesterFan1 02-17-05 6
   RE: Reason Wanda is gone? aethelstan 02-17-05 7
       RE: Reason Wanda is gone? Wheezy 02-17-05 8
 RE: Reason Wanda is gone? Jerrethan 02-17-05 9
 RE: Reason Wanda is gone? Loree 02-17-05 10
   RE: Reason Wanda is gone? Fire Fly 02-17-05 12
 RE: Reason Wanda is gone? redbeard103152 02-17-05 11
 RE: Reason Wanda is gone? biancaxxx 02-17-05 13
   RE: Reason Wanda is gone? smokedog 02-18-05 14
       RE: Reason Wanda is gone? biancaxxx 02-18-05 15
           RE: Reason Wanda is gone? smokedog 02-18-05 16
               RE: Reason Wanda is gone? Debberz13 02-18-05 17
                   RE: Reason Wanda is gone? pmspml5 02-18-05 18
                       RE: Reason Wanda is gone? Corvis 02-18-05 19
                           RE: Reason Wanda is gone? pmspml5 02-18-05 20
                           RE: Reason Wanda is gone? biancaxxx 02-18-05 21
                           RE: Reason Wanda is gone? Devious Weasel 02-18-05 22
                               RE: Reason Wanda is gone? Corvis 02-18-05 24
                       RE: Reason Wanda is gone? echogirl 02-18-05 25
 The Early Show blacknwhitedog 02-18-05 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
Sounds like Wanda is the worst Survivor player in history. I mean, how can a person be so stupid as to sing those songs while everyone else is rowing AND miss that she's annoying everyone?

I like Willard already.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
Yes, I saw this also, it is very easy to see how Wanda ends up first eliminated, lol. She is SERIOUSLY ANNOYING....thank goodness they boot her pronto, as I don't know if I could have stood her at any length and I'm just a viewer! All of the survivors were seriously annoyed with her, and I can't wait to see Willard, I already love him, just by his first confessional!

I think this is the link:

http://tv.channel.aol.com/styles/realitytv/

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-05, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
This is hilarious. I really hope we see this on the show tonight. It sounds like Wanda is not only incredibly annoying, but insane as well.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
Gone? What do you mean gone? They can't not pick me! My songs are NOT annoying, they are endearing, and I have made 1 for every occaision...

Like if we get another Mike Skupin on the tribe:

He fell into a burning ring of fire, he went down, down, down, and the flames got higher, and he burned, burned, burned, in the ring of fire, the ring of fire.

Or how about this ditty while putting the shelter together?

Whistle while you work, (whistle sound), whistle while you work, (whistle sound), my name is Wanda Shirk, (whistle sound), I whistle while I work (whistle sound).

See what I mean? You love me, they love me, I CAN'T NOT GET PICKED...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
KO, we can do a whole thread for Wanda songs on Bashers tomorrow.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Now this..."
...is funny.

Nicely played, Wanda.

Fester

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-17-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
Whistle while you work, (whistle sound), whistle while you work, (whistle sound), my name is Wanda Shirk, (whistle sound), I whistle while I work (whistle sound).

but the real question is if she contributes around camp or does Wanda Shirk the Work?

©Kittyloaf Creations, 2004
Winter warning in effect.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"

*looks around*

Where am I?

Wheeza
don't be a jerk, vote out wanda shirk.

Wheeze * Everything In Between

Jerrethan 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jerrethan Click to send private message to Jerrethan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
The bottom line is that one male from Ulong didn't pick her. It probably had nothing to do with her cheery songs, I think she wasn't picked because this male (either Ibe, James, Jeff or Bob-eh) wanted to be keep his team as strong as possible... "nothing personal, it's just business".

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
ET showed the whole clip of Wanda singing. She seems to go on and on while the others are trying to row. So she isn't actually helping, is she? So they complain about her and it is easy to see why they leaver her out of the pick'em game. What was she thinking?

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-05, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"

What was she thinking? She wasn't!!!

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-17-05, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
I still have trouble understanding why someone would go through so much trouble to get picked to be on this show and be so stupid when they finally get the oportunity to be a contestant. Its like having to sit through 100 bottles of beer on the wall over and over The best thing about this is we dont have to put up with it after tonight either.RedBeard

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-17-05, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
The real question is why didn't they pick jonathan ;)

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-18-05, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
I think Coby did a great job in lobbying everyone against him. I think it's the 'better anyone than me' line of thinking.

02-18-05, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
Coby did great.
He is the player of this season.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-18-05, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
Speaking as a fan or a spoiler, Bianca?

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-18-05, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Debberz13 Click to send private message to Debberz13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
I think Jonathan wasn't pick because of what he said to JP about how he couldn't believe he hadn't been picked yet. Caryn, who's turn it was to pick, is a mother of 3 and that smart reply did not go unnoticed with her. It told her that he was cocky and more than likely not a team player. When will these people learn to keep their mouths shut for the first few days?!?! All three who left last night were at least in some way singled out because of their mouths. Yes even Wanda...her singing made people pay attention to her, helped them notice she was older and weaker.

On another note I really like Ian but I don't think he will make it very far past the merge. He is the Rupert of this season, hard working, very friendly, but not cut-throat enough.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
Ok - Wanda was just on the early show - and she said that she did not sing all the time - when she did sing others were asking her to. She has gotten a phone call from Ibe apologizing. He did not pick her because he thought Angie would be stronger (hinted that she wasn't). Had nothing to do with her singing. Also, FWIW - Jolanda was not the one that decided to take everything - she was just shown as it on TV - they had several minutes to strategize and she just wanted to take fire - it was others who wanted everything.

02-18-05, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
Did she definitely say it was a phone call from Ibe? If so, then we can be sure he makes the merge as he could have apologized in person if they were at loser lodge together.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
Yes - she names him - says he called her "a few weeks ago". She was asked if she thought the singing did her in. She said NO it was sole based on age - that Ibe had called her to apologize a few weeks ago. That he based his decision on age wanting to keep his tribe strong.

02-18-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-05 AT 10:10 AM (EST)

Oh good point, Corvis!

I remember Eliza saying that all the girls who talked behind her back during the show, all called her after each episode to apologize. I don't know if they were girls voted out pre-merge or post-merge though. But it does make sense, that they'd say sorry to people they haven't had the chance to apologize to yet. OR it could just have been edited badly and that is why Ibe felt he had to give Wanda some support.

Edit: scrap that last part..I thought it was a call after the premiere, but it wasn't.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
Unless there were a separate loser lodge for Wanda and Jonathan.

02-18-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
The only reason I could think of to do that would be because Jolanda and other voted off people might get back in the game. I don't think they'll do that twist again.

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-18-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail echogirl Click to send private message to echogirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Reason Wanda is gone?"
It's probably meaningless that Wanda mentioned that Ibe apologized to her unless Angie outlasts him (especially if she has anything to do with his boot) and he is showing remorse (second guessing himself) for selecting Angie over Wanda. Why else would he apologize? Angie was obviously a better selection than Wanda.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "The Early Show"
Wanda is a freak. She was singing her own version of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer this morning. She said she didn't get not picked because of the singing. She said she was just edited that way. She said everybody loved her singing.

Jonathan appeared to be clueless. I'm not sure if he realizes he's off the show. He jumped in the water because it was hot and it didn't seem like the boat was making progress.

Jolanda said she was edited to look bossy but she's not. She said they all made a group decision before the challenge that they would go for the water and the food. It was not just her decision. She said the other girls were intimidated by her because she is strong.

No one seemed bitter.

note this mistake from the CBS website:

Tune in to Friday's CBS Early Show to get more of Jolanda's reaction. Meet Jeff, who was also eliminated, and Wanda is sure to have another Survivor song in her repertoire.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/02/16/earlyshow/series/survivor/main674537.shtml

Fantasy Baseball

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •