The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pre-Ep 1 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pre-Ep 1 Vidcaps"
Thought I'd bring the latest caps over from SFever...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pre-Ep 1 Vidcaps Flowerpower 02-16-05 1
 Immunity Idol Vidcap with Koror Flowerpower 02-17-05 2
   RE: Immunity Idol Vidcap with Koror biancaxxx 02-17-05 3
       RE: Immunity Idol Vidcap with Koror pmspml5 02-17-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-16-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pre-Ep 1 Vidcaps"
Note the oars in the challenge caps. Janu is holding one and so is Caryn as they go through the pond/water. Are they all going through the jungle to a clearing where they will get in the boat and row to the finish.

Now could EPMB and crew all be waiting at the finish beach as the winning team arrives?

Also, note that the oars in the arriving at the beach spot in celebratory mode are identical to the oars that Janu has in the challenge....note comparison between Janu's oar and Tom's oar..

Looks to me as though Koror may just win the ep 1 challenge afterall...

02-17-05, 07:55 AM (EST)
2. "Immunity Idol Vidcap with Koror"
Just scouting the boards and found a few more interesting vidcaps from TDT...

This is reported to be the II that Ian is handling on their canoe to take back to camp...

Here are the Koror men in the challenge carrying something on a stretcher like contraption..

Here's a shot of Ulong leaving the challenge..

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-17-05, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Immunity Idol Vidcap with Koror"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-05 AT 08:13 AM (EST)

"Here are the Koror men in the challenge carrying something on a stretcher like contraption"

I can't really see, but

could it be they are just carrying their oars? Also Katie or Jenn (can't tell who it is) is there behind Ian

EDIT: Actually nevermind lol, I looked at the bigger caps and they do seem to be carrying something...

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Immunity Idol Vidcap with Koror"
Wow - great find Flower - - again my instinct was right about them winning. It feels good when people discount my theories to be proven right. WTG Koror

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •