The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snews Chart Is Up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-15-05, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snews Chart Is Up"
This Has Never Happened Before!
(What? Almost everyone getting the first Episode wrong? hehehe)

http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers

What does he know?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Snews Chart Is Up Corvis 02-15-05 1
   RE: Snews Chart Is Up Krautboy 02-15-05 3
       RE: Snews Chart Is Up FesterFan1 02-15-05 4
           RE: Snews Chart Is Up forehead 02-15-05 5
               RE: Snews Chart Is Up Krautboy 02-15-05 6
                   RE: Snews Chart Is Up Brownroach 02-16-05 13
                       RE: Snews Chart Is Up forehead 02-16-05 14
               RE: Snews Chart Is Up Flowerpower 02-16-05 8
                   RE: Snews Chart Is Up forehead 02-16-05 15
                       RE: Snews Chart Is Up Flowerpower 02-16-05 16
                           RE: Snews Chart Is Up Brownroach 02-16-05 17
                           RE: Snews Chart Is Up forehead 02-16-05 18
                       RE: Snews Chart Is Up Brownroach 02-16-05 19
                       RE: Snews Chart Is Up emydi 02-16-05 20
               Newbie question teehee 02-16-05 9
                   RE: Newbie question KObrien_fan 02-16-05 10
   RE: Snews Chart Is Up Witless 02-16-05 28
 RE: Snews Chart Is Up Krautboy 02-15-05 2
   RE: Snews Chart Is Up pmspml5 02-16-05 7
       RE: Snews Chart Is Up biancaxxx 02-16-05 11
           RE: Snews Chart Is Up pmspml5 02-16-05 12
               RE: Snews Chart Is Up divawife 02-16-05 21
                   RE: Snews Chart Is Up Flowerpower 02-16-05 24
       RE: Snews Chart Is Up Wheezy 02-16-05 22
           RE: Snews Chart Is Up pmspml5 02-16-05 23
               RE: Snews Chart Is Up Wheezy 02-16-05 25
               CMC: Credibility? Krautboy 02-16-05 26
                   RE: CMC: Credibility? Corvis 02-16-05 27
                       RE: CMC: Credibility? Wheezy 02-17-05 30
 He has now removed volsfan 02-16-05 29
 RE: Snews Chart Is Up Corvis 02-17-05 31
   RE: Snews Chart Is Up Krautboy 02-17-05 32
       RE: Snews Chart Is Up KObrien_fan 02-17-05 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-15-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
Maybe it's not Jeff who is eliminated.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-15-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
It's interesting to note that Snewser asks two questions in his "Jump the Shark" game that may suggest Jeff is not the contestant eliminated...

"Who besides Wanda is the othe person eliminated?"

"What tribe will Jeff end up on?"

He either knows something, or has been reading the boards and isn't convinced it's Jeff.

This is what we call "Spoiling the Spoilers"...

Krautboy

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-05, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-05 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

There's also a "What tribe will Katie end up on?" question. This, to me, is born of the fact that we have no evidence, short of process of elimination, placing Katie anywhere.

It seems to me, at least at this point, that Snewser's having a bit of fun. I'd believe Ashlee doesn't get picked before Katie. But we have visual evidence of Ashlee on Ulong.

Jeff has been absolutely absent from all promos. I can't even see him in any group shots without squinting. Same goes for Wanda. This can't be coincidental.

I think what Snewser's really on about is the TC boot. We don't have anything concrete to go on there. It's all hunches and spec. I can think of 6 players we could make (and have made) good arguments for in favor of their boot (Ashlee, Jolanda, Janu, Jonathan, Willard, and Tom). And it may not even be one of those 6.

One thing is certain. Snewser likes to make us squirm.

BTW, he said "almost everyone" has it wrong, not "everyone". If we're taking this seriously, it should be noted that some folks have it right. It's just a matter of figuring out who.

Current boot tally at Sucks...

Bobby Jon - 8
Jonathan - 7
Willard - 6
Ashlee - 6
Janu - 4
Tom - 2
Jennifer - 1
Gregg - 1
Katie - 1
Angie - 1
Jolanda - 1

By my math, BJ + Jonathan + Willard + Ashlee = 22 of 33 votes. Throw Janu in there and it's 26 of 33.

Time to reconsider Tom and Jolanda...

Fester
Maybe BR is right.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-15-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
>Maybe BR is right.
CMC seems to think so ...

02-15-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
Snewser must know about Jolanda and figured that her being camoflauged by the "Immunity Necklace" would fool the spoiling community...obviously Snewser underestimated BR, SBlows and a little confirmation from CMC!

Krautboy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-05 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

I will be delighted if my Jolanda spec was correct, but is this all we have to go on? Couldn't almost everybody getting it wrong mean that Jeff is not eliminated in the pick'em but he is voted out?

BTW: Congrats to Fester, forehead, and everyone else who thought Jonathan's words would be prophetic.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

02-16-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
"I will be delighted if my Jolanda spec was correct, but is this all we have to go on? Couldn't almost everybody getting it wrong mean that Jeff is not eliminated in the pick'em but he is voted out?"

Oh yes, all of a sudden Jeff has become a prime boot candidate. Can we use the ep2 title to figure out the ep2 love on Ulong?

Somehow, I don't expect Kim, Stephenie, Angie or Jolanda to be involved in the "Love is in the air". So, that leaves Ashlee. Corvis is also buying info he got that Ashlee does more than shed her clothes. Who is the male counterpart? Jeff/Ibe/James/BJ?

Thanks BR

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
>Maybe BR is right.
CMC seems to think so....

Well, let's not be so hasty, forehead! CMC also has Jeff as one of the eliminatees in his vote post, and we now have visual proof that Jeff is on Ulong, and not one of the original eliminatees, it's Jonathan! So, where does this leave us?

02-16-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
"Well, let's not be so hasty, forehead! CMC also has Jeff as one of the eliminatees in his vote post, and we now have visual proof that Jeff is on Ulong, and not one of the original eliminatees, it's Jonathan! So, where does this leave us?"

A choice between Jolanda and Jeff, I think...

02-16-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
But don't forget ASHLEE! IMO, she is the walking oxymoron, and perhaps the weakest link in the Ulong chain....

02-16-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
Ashlee is less likely for EP 1-- she seems friendly with many of the people that end up on Ulong; plus there is the Ep 2 "Love is in the Air" -- she's a flirter -- and Corvis' belief that she is going to get naked at some point.

02-16-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
"But don't forget ASHLEE! IMO, she is the walking oxymoron, and perhaps the weakest link in the Ulong chain...."

I think we need Ashlee for the ep2 title. Corvis also has a spoiler for her. (I know, I know, S.poilers abound, but he seems to buy this one, so I'm buying it too for now - plus it really fits the ep2 title.)

In addition, from JP's quotes it would not surprise me if Ulong starts by booting strength. And as you point out, strength is not what comes to mind with Ashlee. (She's not long for the game though.)

Close but no car...

02-16-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
Possibly mitigating against a Jeff boot would be the fact that he has to get picked by someone and he has to pick someone else for the tribe. It makes him more "connected" than Jolanda, who is at one end of the pick'em (and she may choose Jeff).

Possibly mitigating against a Jolanda boot is that in the past the tribe-pickers have never been voted out (or received TC votes , I think) while the tribe was intact. They seem to get invested with a kind of unspoken authority. Of course Jolanda is only picking one person, not the entire tribe, and "traditions" can always change...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
I agree Forehead on Jeff or Jolanda

I'm hoping that his total lack of presence in preseason (see Fester's awesome post) evidences a Jeff boot at the first TC....I think Jol is very interesting and don't want her to go so soon.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

But, man, if Jol goes, BR is SPOILER OF THE YEAR!!!

teehee 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-16-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teehee Click to send private message to teehee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Newbie question"
Snewser I know...but what or who is CMC???????????????

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Newbie question"
CMC= Call Me Crazy, a poster who claims to have inside sources.

S10 PTB Sign up HERE

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-16-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Witless Click to send private message to Witless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
If you look at his People page, he has Wanda and Jonathan as the odd ones out.

http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=s10_castaways

02-15-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
Snewser may know the EP1 boot and realize that it's someone who's already been "mis-sourced" as safe in EP1...

He may know that that the EP1 TC boot is Wanda or Jeff, who have already been written off...

He may know nothing at all, but has noticed that there is no consensus as to who the EP1 boot is going to be and recognize that regardless of who it is, most will get it wrong, because the possibilities and opinions are so varied...

Or maybe Snewser is just being Snewser...

Krautboy

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
KB-

We now have picture evidence to know that Jonathan is gone and Jeff is indeed "picked". We also have Ibrehem and James on the same tribe.

Wasnt it CMC that stated they were not on the same tribe? If so - everything he/she stated has to be re-looked at.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-16-05, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
Yeah I think CMC said "put Jonathon with James", which may have just been a misinterpretation since Jeff and Jonathan are similar, however, it's a pretty serious mistake, considering we had Jeff as one of the ones eliminated.

02-16-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
I dont think that we can safely accept anything he has said to be true. It could very well be his source is feeding him false information on purpose. He has been wrong to many times for me.

divawife 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-16-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail divawife Click to send private message to divawife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
He has changed the information that was under the Episode Title from "(What? Almost everyone getting the first Episode wrong? hehehe)" to a simple un-smiley face of :-I.

02-16-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
Perhaps the smiley means that some of us are now getting it right!

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"

Tom and Ibrehem - on the same team. Ibrehem and Ashlee - not on the same team.

Another CMC claim above from sucks; both pairings are wrong according to S Shrine.

WHEEZE

Wheeze * Everything In Between

02-16-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
Yes - CMC is not credible at this point I dont think. He had contradicted himself earlier as well. I tried to point it out but to others it didnt seem like a contradiction.

02-16-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"

Agree. Well done.

WHEEZE

02-16-05, 02:43 PM (EST)
26. "CMC: Credibility?"
CMC posted some inaccurate information. I suspect that CMC believed the information was correct and is not a hoaxster.

CMC most likely has a "source" and relies on information he/she gets from them.

Information can get flipped and typos do occur...if you reverse the info in the CMC post, it is accurate...

"Ibrehem and Ashlee - on the same team. Tom and Ibrehem - not on the same team."

So, the explanation could be as simple as the clue being written down wrong when CMC received it...

I'm not writing CMC off yet.

Krautboy

02-16-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: CMC: Credibility?"
I agree, KB. CMC made mistakes but I don't think he's a hoaxster.

02-17-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
30. "RE: CMC: Credibility?"

Hoax or not, how helpful is an insider when we can't count on his tips until somebody else ends up spoiling him? With all due respect for CMC and for you, one mistake is easy to blow off, but these are many.

WHEEZE
just my 2 cents. YMMV.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "He has now removed "
(What? Almost everyone getting the first Episode wrong? hehehe)

02-17-05, 01:19 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
You know what else is interesting? Snewser has Jennifer Lyon's name in a different font than everyone else. Is trying to tell us something or did he just make a mistake?

http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=s10_castaways

02-17-05, 02:13 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
Earlier today, he had a picture of Kim, mistakenly labled Jennifer Lyon, in that spot (with the correct font).

I would guess that when he went back to replace it with the correct picture of Jennifer he inadvertently used a different font...innocent mistake, nothing more.

Krautboy

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-05, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Snews Chart Is Up"
If you look at his html coding, all players have class="smallurl" except Jennifer's which is missing 1 L, hers is class="smalurl" this is enough to make the html ignore the class and revert back to the standard size text. I believe it is just a typo.

S10 PTB Sign up HERE

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •