The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mirna/Charla on Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mirna/Charla on Early Show"
I know that it is kind of late, but did anyone here happen to catch these 2 on the early show? I missed thanks to d**mn traffic court(did not think cutting through gas stations was illegal). If anyone knows, pls fill me in. THANKS!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mirna/Charla on Early Show teesosh 08-19-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

teesosh 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-19-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teesosh Click to send private message to teesosh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mirna/Charla on Early Show"
I saw it- you didn't miss a whole lot. They were polite & smiling while that loud brown woman with the face like a sheep read them all the usual questions that were supposed to embarrass them or get them all fired up. "Charla, are you satisfied that you make your Big Important Statement To The World? -What's the deal with you two antagonizing that sweet, wonderful Colin and Christie? -Charla, how come you had to do everything while your cousin just lounged in the sunshine and posed? " (While they showed clips of them both carrying the side of beef, and Charla eating the scrambled eggs.) Charla said that she hoped she'd accomplished what she set out to do, Mirna was quite pleasant while excusing Colin for being such a "competitive player", and Charla STARTED to say that "Mirna definitely carried her share of the load..." when the woman cut them off and said that they were suddenly out of time.

And now they belong to History.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •