The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Palau -- State of the Spoiling sign-up thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-05, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Palau -- State of the Spoiling sign-up thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-05 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

I'm starting this thread on behalf of sleeeve and Webby, and I've cribbed the language from sleeeve. Just call me a plagiarist.

We are looking for volunteers to help with our official State of the Spoiling (SOTS) posts for Survivor: Palau.

What's that, you ask? Well... each week, we publish a thread that tries to consolidate and refocus all of the spoiling for the week...

The goal of the thread is primarily to inform - it is a summary of the spoiling, not merely an index of the active posts in spoilers. Its goal is to encourage focused discussion of the theories that have surfaced each week, and to allow casual readers of the forum to "catch up" on the spoiling activity that has taken place in this forum (and elsewhere, as needed).

We are looking for volunteers to put together this thread on a week-by-week basis... each SOTS is a one week commitment, and here's what it entails:

• Make an attempt to read all of the active (ie: unlocked) threads in Spoilers between Thursday Night (after the show airs) and Tuesday Night for a week (actually... only five days).

• Assemble a summary, including links back to the original posts, of the various spoiling theories, to be posted sometime Tuesday evening or Wednesday no later than noon.

We've found that this can be a rather time-consuming task... it
typically takes between an hour to three hours to summarize and link everything in Spoilers, but it may take you more or less time, depending on how organized you are...

sleeeve claims that he has found that the best approach is to take notes throughout the week as you read the forum, so that when it's time to post the SOTS, you already have an outline of what's been happening in Spoilers for a week.

Brownroach (a veteran SOTS writer and spoiler) suggests that the bookmark feature (link is at the top left of the forum thread) is invaluable in preparing the SOTS. You can start bookmarking the threads that you know you'll want to use well in advance, and make notes in the comments box as to what specifically is there that you want to refer to in the SOTS.

If you're not familiar with SOTS, please review some previous examples before volunteering for this task. Links to all of the SOTS from the previous two seasons can be found by copying and pasting this link into your browser to visit our news archives:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/newssection.php?x=||5

If you are interested in volunteering to take on SOTS for a week, please reply to this thread, and indicate any dates that you are not available... Since we do not know the exact dates for some of the episodes, nor do we know the finale date, nor do we know how many episodes there are, some of these episode dates may change... we'll play this by ear.

Here's the deal: I will leave this thread open for about a week, but we'll assign the first SOTS sooner because the first episode is closing in! People selected to do SOTS will be notified in this thread and will receive an e-mail with additional information and posting guidelines (from Webby or sleeeve or IceCat, I'm too lazy ).

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the... KObrien_fan 02-07-05 1
   If you are willing.... AyaK 02-08-05 10
       RE: If you are willing.... KObrien_fan 02-08-05 11
           RE: If you are willing.... Flowerpower 02-08-05 12
 RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the... ohmyheck 02-07-05 2
   RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the... PepeLePew13 02-08-05 5
       Not volunteering.... Brownroach 02-08-05 7
           Good point! AyaK 02-08-05 9
       RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the... ohmyheck 02-08-05 15
 RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the... pmspml5 02-07-05 3
 Me! Me! Me! sylvester 02-08-05 4
   RE: Me! Me! Me! emydi 02-08-05 6
       RE: Me! Me! Me! sylvester 02-08-05 17
   Episode 3? AyaK 02-11-05 22
       RE: Episode 3? sylvester 02-11-05 23
 RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the... Devious Weasel 02-08-05 8
   RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the... TeamJoisey 02-08-05 16
 RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the... Flowerpower 02-08-05 13
 RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the... strid333 02-08-05 14
 I know I've been MIA for a bit, but... ihavturtlduvluv 02-10-05 18
   RE: I know I've been MIA for a bit,... applejack93 02-11-05 19
       When does Survivor: Palau premiere ... AyaK 02-11-05 20
           RE: When does Survivor: Palau premi... applejack93 02-12-05 24
   Good AyaK 02-11-05 21
       RE: Good ihavturtlduvluv 02-13-05 26
 RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the... Gothmog 02-12-05 25
 Tentative start to schedule AyaK 02-15-05 27
   RE: Tentative start to schedule KObrien_fan 02-15-05 28
       RE: Tentative start to schedule ihavturtlduvluv 02-15-05 31
   RE: Tentative start to schedule Gothmog 02-15-05 29
   RE: Tentative start to schedule Devious Weasel 02-15-05 30
   RE: Tentative start to schedule emydi 02-15-05 32
       What if... AyaK 02-15-05 35
           RE: What if... emydi 02-15-05 36
           RE: What if... strid333 02-16-05 39
   RE: Tentative start to schedule strid333 02-15-05 33
   RE: Tentative start to schedule Flowerpower 02-15-05 34
   RE: Tentative start to schedule applejack93 02-15-05 37
   RE: Tentative start to schedule TeamJoisey 02-16-05 38
   Bumping with date schedule AyaK 03-08-05 40
       RE: Bumping with date schedule Flowerpower 03-08-05 41
           RE: Bumping with date schedule emydi 03-09-05 42
       I need a favor Gothmog 04-10-05 43
           RE: I need a favor KObrien_fan 04-11-05 44
               Go for it! AyaK 04-12-05 46
                   RE: Go for it! KObrien_fan 04-13-05 55
       RE: Bumping with date schedule PepeLePew13 04-11-05 45
           Recap AyaK 04-12-05 47
       Updated schedule AyaK 04-12-05 48
           RE: Updated schedule Devious Weasel 04-12-05 49
           RE: Updated schedule Booted 04-12-05 50
               Happy to have you AyaK 04-13-05 52
                   RE: Happy to have you Booted 04-13-05 54
                       Um... AyaK 05-04-05 57
                           RE: Um... Booted 05-05-05 58
                               RE: Um... sylvester 05-05-05 59
                                   No instructions AyaK 05-05-05 60
                                       RE: No instructions Brownroach 05-05-05 61
                                           RE: No instructions Booted 05-06-05 63
           RE: Updated schedule PepeLePew13 04-12-05 51
               Friday... AyaK 04-13-05 53
                   RE: Friday... PepeLePew13 04-13-05 56
           Confirming... PepeLePew13 05-06-05 62
               Calling Pepe... AyaK 05-13-05 64

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-05, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the Spoiling sign-up thread"
Sign me up, I'll do any including the first if you need/want me to.

S10 PTB Sign up HERE

02-08-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "If you are willing...."
...to do week 1, it's yours. Is that OK?

02-08-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: If you are willing...."
Absolutely, I have the time and have been following the threads, will start to bookmark and make notes immediately. Will Icecat have the main graphic done for the top by Monday?

Thanks!

S10 PTB Sign up HERE

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: If you are willing...."
PPLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEe let KO do the first so she can help the rest of us with ours! LOL!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-07-05, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the Spoiling sign-up thread"
Do you have to have written an official summary beforehand?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the Spoiling sign-up thread"
Nope, there's no prerequistes for doing a SOTS as far as I'm aware. All we need is an ability to pull in different threads and discussions together into a coherent manner and add in a dash of snarkiness.

Scratch and sniff

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Not volunteering...."
...but I wanted to add another tip for new volunteers:

I've found that the bookmark feature (link is at the top left of the thread) is invaluable in preparing the SOTS. You can start bookmarking the threads that you know you'll want to use well in advance, and make notes in the comments box as to what specifically is there that you want to refer to. It really helps.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

02-08-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
9. "Good point!"
I'll put that in the instructions above, BR. I think it's a great idea.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-08-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the Spoiling sign-up thread"
I'm in then!!!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-07-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the Spoiling sign-up thread"
Sign me up for any week except Week 1 - thanks.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-08-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Me! Me! Me!"
Thanks to BR I'm pandering in the right thread this time, lol.

I would love to do a SOTS, and am available any and all the time, however I would prefer not to do week 1.

Thanks!

Please call me Cat!!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Me! Me! Me!"
I think CAT should do them all!!!

She's that good!!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Running out quick before a **cat fight** starts....

02-08-05, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sylvester Click to send private message to sylvester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Me! Me! Me!"
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Emydi, you're making me blush right through all my kitty fur!

Please call me Cat!!

02-11-05, 11:34 AM (EST)
22. "Episode 3?"
E3 should air on March 3. How does that work for you?

02-11-05, 05:43 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Episode 3?"
That works great for me AyaK!

Please call me Cat!!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the Spoiling sign-up thread"
I'll do one if need be, but will gladly defer to anyone who hasn't done one before.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-08-05, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the Spoiling sign-up thread"
I'll echo Dweeze.
I'm there if you need me, but perfectly willing to be left off the list.

02-08-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the Spoiling sign-up thread"
I would LOVE to do one!!!! Sign me up if it's okay! I'd love to do one! I would especially love to do one more toward the middle, but I am available through the whole thing.

Thanks,

Fp

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-08-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the Spoiling sign-up thread"
Can I do an SOTS? I would like to do one.

Three is the perfect number.

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-10-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "I know I've been MIA for a bit, but I'll do one again"
My first SOTS ended up being on a recrap episode, so I'd love the chance to do a 'non' recrap episode SOTS. Of course, if you already have who you need, no worries.

~the turtle ;)

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-11-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I know I've been MIA for a bit, but I'll do one again"
I would love to do one, but I don't think I deserve it. I only have 40 posts to my name (when I last checked) which is Survivorblows piffle compared to many of you. Also going against me is the fact that nothing I have ever said on these boards has ever been much to take note of (IMHO). The only thing going in my favour is that I have read the SOTS since season two. I live in Australia, which could be a help or a hindrance: a help because I wouldn't be late - if I post by noon on my wednesday it would still be tuesday night in the US, a hindrance because I may (depending on the time of week) be writing a SOTS for an episode for which I haven't yet seen the preceding episode (if that makes sense). Although I keep up to date by reading every summary I can find.

Just know that I am very interested, but I also understand that I am completely inexperienced and from a country where our episodes are usually five to seven (sometimes more) days behind the U.S. Please don't think I'm too ambitious for offering - I really do understand that I must seem like a lunatic volunteering at this early stage in my Sblows life.

02-11-05, 11:31 AM (EST)
20. "When does Survivor: Palau premiere in Oz?"
I know sometimes Nine Network has started running the show in Oz later than it started in the US. When is the premiere this time?

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

02-12-05, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: When does Survivor: Palau premiere in Oz?"
Well, it's hard to say... I am 99% sure it will premiere in the week starting February the 28th, although what day that week is uncertain, because there is no 'survivor night' in aus, it changes season to season (Thailand was so boring it showed at 9.30 on Friday night! For the last two seasons, though, it has run 7.30 on a Tuesday, if memory serves). We don't stay twelve days behind the whole season though, somewhere in the middle we will have a double episode so that we are actually only 5 days behind, then when we reach the final five Nine squeezes three episodes into one week so that we see the finale only a day later than the U.S. THat has been the pattern for the last few seasons.

However I digress... as NINE has not yet posted an official start date, I am going to set a tentative one of March the 2nd (assuming the show airs as it has the last two seasons). The promos are currently showing, and they usually turn up 3 weeks to a month before the show airs.

Sorry about my long-winded explanation!

02-11-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
21. "Good"
You have episode 2 -- which I guarantee won't be a recap!

02-13-05, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ihavturtlduvluv Click to send private message to ihavturtlduvluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Good"
Wootage! I'll try not to disappoint ;)

~turtle

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-05, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Survivor: Palau -- State of the Spoiling sign-up thread"
As the deer said to the hunter, "I'm game."

Just not the last week in March, or first week in April

02-15-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
27. "Tentative start to schedule"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-05 AT 06:13 PM (EST)

OK, we have three episodes down -- so here's what we've got from the rest of this list so far. Note that, if there is a recap, it will NOT be included -- for what is there to spoil in a recap?

Ep 1: KObrien_fan
Ep 2: ihavturtlduvluv
Ep 3: sylvester
Ep 4: TeamJoisey
Ep 5: pmspml5
Ep 6: ohmyheck
Ep 7: Flowerpower
Ep 8: Devious Weasel
Ep 9: emydi
Ep 10: applejack93 (I scheduled this for later, so that Nine Network would be close to catching up!)
Ep 11: Gothmog (should be in early May)
Ep 12: strid333
Ep 13: TBD (volunteers?)
Ep 14: ????? (will there be one?)

Please let me know in this thread if there are conflicts.

02-15-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Tentative start to schedule"
If you need me to do one of the later ones as well as the one I am doing, I would be more than happy to do that if you don't fill those last spots.

S10 PTB Sign up HERE

02-15-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Tentative start to schedule"
I'm cool with that schedule, and if you need someone to double up on episodes, I could do that too. I'm easy that way

~turtle

02-15-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Tentative start to schedule"
Works for me.

02-15-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Tentative start to schedule"
I'm in

02-15-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Tentative start to schedule"
I'll do one but I'd prefer not the finale--I could do the one after Goth--ep. 12.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

I know, I know, you have been clamoring for my perceptive (and longwinded ) insight--by the final 5 there won't be so much to spoil, right?

02-15-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
35. "What if..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-05 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

...you do episode 9, so that strid333 doesn't have a potential conflict, and strid333 does episode 12?

02-15-05, 05:36 PM (EST)
36. "RE: What if..."
I was going to suggest that after I saw the post

SURE!!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

great legal minds think alike...

02-16-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: What if..."
Sure, that sounds even better. Thanks.

02-15-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Tentative start to schedule"
D'oh, week 9 could potentially become an issue. I'll be writing a final exam on April 19. Depending on how the schedule goes, week 9 could be the same time as my final. If it is a week before or after April 19, it shouldn't be a problem.

02-15-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Tentative start to schedule"
Ep 7 is great for me, thanks! Can't wait!

Flowerpower

02-15-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Tentative start to schedule"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-05 AT 06:49 PM (EST)

THankyou! I am sooo excited!!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Tentative start to schedule"
I'm in.

But there's no way I can match KOB's amazing preseason SOTS.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

03-08-05, 09:53 PM (EST)
40. "Bumping with date schedule"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-05 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

We now know that Survivor: Palau ends on Sunday, May 15. So...

Ep 1: KObrien_fan (done)
Ep 2: ihavturtlduvluv (done)
Ep 3: sylvester (done)
Ep 4 (3/10): TeamJoisey
Ep 5 (Wednesday, 3/16): pmspml5
Ep 6 (Wednesday, 3/23): ohmyheck
Ep 7 (3/31): emydi
Ep 8 (4/7): Devious Weasel
Recap? -- no SOTS
Ep 9 (4/14 or 21): Flowerpower
Ep 10 (4/21 or 28): applejack93
Ep 11 (4/28 or 5/5): Gothmog
Ep 12 (5/12): strid333
Ep 13 (5/15 finale): any volunteers for a "quickie" SOTS for the finale?

Edited to swap emydi and Flowerpower.

03-08-05, 10:31 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Bumping with date schedule"
Ayak: Just so you know, emydi and I have traded weeks. She will do ep 7, and I will do ep 9. Hope that's ok with you!

Thanks,

Fp

03-09-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Bumping with date schedule"
well, if you want me to do the SOTS the week I'm on my Carribbean cruise (YES!!)...it will be really short and have nothing to do with Survivor!!

I get April Fools week

04-10-05, 10:20 PM (EST)
43. "I need a favor"
Because of difficulties in my life at the moment, I've been unable to follow spoilers much this season, nor will I be able to guarantee that I'll be able to do an adequate job for the SOTS for episode 11. Can anyone help a guy out and pinch hit?

my apologies for bumping this.

04-11-05, 06:22 AM (EST)
44. "RE: I need a favor"
I can do it if nobody else has time to or wants to. But I have done one already this season so if someone hasn't and wants to step up, that is totally fine, just let me know.

04-12-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
46. "Go for it!"
KObrien_fan, I really appreciate your offer to help. It doesn't look like there are any other offers, so GO FOR IT!

04-13-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Go for it!"
No problem at all, got it covered.

04-11-05, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Bumping with date schedule"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-05 AT 07:11 AM (EST)

>Ep 13 (5/15 finale): any volunteers
>for a "quickie" SOTS for the finale?

I can do this if you still need someone. I'll be vegging out in a hotel room with a laptop and wireless connection on the evening of Ep.12 (Thurs. May 12th)... so will have plenty of time to pull stuff together for the finale.

Also, I'm a little confused with the schedule? Seems there's no SOTS scheduled for May 5th so the numbering of episodes are a bit off? Ep.12 would be May 5th, Ep.13 would be May 12th and the finale is Ep.14?

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

04-12-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
47. "Recap"
I was expecting a recap, for which I wouldn't need a SOTS. But it doesn't look like we're going to have one, does it?

4/14 -- from 9 to 8
4/21 -- from 8 to 7
4/28 -- from 7 to 6
5/5 -- from 6 to 5
5/12 -- from 5 to 4
5/15 -- from 4 to 1

So, yes, we need someone to do a SOTS for both the 5/5 episode and the 5/15 finale.

04-12-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
48. "Updated schedule"
As per my discussion with Pepe, there doesn't appear to be a recap this season! (Yea!) But that means we have two episodes uncovered for SOTS. Pepe appears to be volunteering to do the finale SOTS -- but we still need someone to do the 5/5 SOTS.

Ep 1: KObrien_fan (done)
Ep 2: ihavturtlduvluv (done)
Ep 3: sylvester (done)
Ep 4: TeamJoisey (done)
Ep 5: pmspml5 (done)
Ep 6: ohmyheck (done)
Ep 7: emydi (done)
Ep 8: Devious Weasel (done)
Ep 9 (4/14): Flowerpower
Ep 10 (4/21): applejack93
Ep 11 (4/28): Gothmog KObrien_fan
Ep 12 (5/5): NEED A VOLUNTEER
Ep 13 (5/12): strid333
Ep 13 (5/15 finale): PepeLePew13

04-12-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Updated schedule"
If no one else is willing, I'll do another. But I'll gladly defer to anyone who hasn't done one already.

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Updated schedule"
Ayak:

I did one a couple of years ago for Survivor. If you have no other volunteers I will pitch in. Just need the instructions again.

Boot Ed

04-13-05, 12:37 PM (EST)
52. "Happy to have you"
Ok, you have the 5/5 episode.

04-13-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Happy to have you"
Ayak:

I'll look for you're email when the time gets closer.

Boot Ed

05-04-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
57. "Um..."
Booted, are you still out there?

05-05-05, 07:03 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Um..."
I need the instructions... can anyone e-mail them to me???? I will have it ready in no time as I have my notes...

05-05-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Um..."
Booted, I'm not sure there's much point of posting a SOTS after the episode airs. They are supposed to be posted on Tues evening, Wedn. morning at the latest.

What instructions are you referring to? You just copy and paste the regular graphics and the small print at the bottom. Go to last week's SOTS and copy those.

Please call me Cat!!
Got Candles?

05-05-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
60. "No instructions"
We haven't sent out instructions for the SOTS for years, and I don't have a copy of them (it was sleeeve who did that).

As sylvester says, all you really need is the link to the title graphic (I added a space after the slashes so you could see the address)

http:// community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/4225543378df58df.gif

and the small print at the bottom:

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-05, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: No instructions"
I did one for Vanuatu and I got an email from Sleeve the week before. Unfortunately I didn't save any of mine. The header graphic always used to be included, since it had the specific episode number in it.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

05-06-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
63. "RE: No instructions"
To all:

I do apologize for not doing what I said I would. When I did my last one I received an e-mail with the header, etc. I was expecting to receive that. When I did not I should have took it upon myself to post with it but I did not.

I really like this board and again apologize for letting everyone down.

Booted

04-12-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Updated schedule"
Glad to help out with the finale!

When do you want to have this up? On the Friday morning or afternoon after the Thursday episode has aired, or should it be up the same night?

Scratch and sniff

04-13-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
53. "Friday..."
...if at all possible.

04-13-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Friday..."
Not a problem, then.

Scratch and sniff

05-06-05, 06:11 AM (EST)
62. "Confirming..."
Thought it'd be good to confirm that I'm in for the finale ... strid, you in?

>Ep 13 (5/12): strid333
>Ep 13 (5/15 finale): PepeLePew13

Scratch and sniff

05-13-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
64. "Calling Pepe..."
...how's the finale SOTS coming?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •