The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Coby on Koror Tribe?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-23-05, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Coby on Koror Tribe?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-05 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

Dan Bollinger and Wezzie at Survivor Maps have told us that there are rumored to be at least two tribes... "Ulong and Koror"

The new 10 second Promo (1/23) includes this vidcap of Coby:

Not only does Coby have facial hair growth, but he's carrying a box or crate that is stenciled with a word ending in "..ROR".

It probably says "Koror", and indicates that Coby is on the Koror Tribe. Not sure if his facial hair means he makes it past the first TC, but it does tell us Coby is not one of the first two eliminated...

The box may be part of the first challenge or it may be a reward crate Koror gets after winning the challenge.

Edited to add other vidcaps:

Here’s the link to the latest 10 Second Promo…
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1100#short10
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix!

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Coby on Koror Tribe? pmspml5 01-23-05 1
 Great catch KB! volsfan 01-23-05 2
   RE: Great catch KB! biancaxxx 01-24-05 3
 RE: Coby on Koror Tribe? tribephyl 01-24-05 4
 RE: Coby on Koror Tribe? FesterFan1 01-24-05 5
   RE: Coby on Koror Tribe? Corvis 01-24-05 6
       RE: Coby on Koror Tribe? Krautboy 01-24-05 8
   RE: Coby on Koror Tribe? Brownroach 01-24-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-23-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Coby on Koror Tribe?"
Great catch - wahoo I knew better clips would be coming

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Great catch KB!"
This is vid cap 45 from the season premier thresd:

So, Coby may actually enter the game with facial hair or may be the type of person that can grow a beard quickly. It would take me about 3 days to get this much growth.

BTW: He looks just like Willie on The Real World Philly.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-24-05, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail biancaxxx Click to send private message to biancaxxx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Great catch KB!"
Yeah, he has facial hair in the cast photo too, so I don't think it can help us too much, unless we see a pic with an overly grown beard lol ;) I do believe that he will make it to the jury though

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-05, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Coby on Koror Tribe?"
Great observation KB!
My only question right now is what color is that crate or moreso, what color is the Koror tribe?
It might help with identifying possible buff shots. Cause it don't look blue ...

I can deduce that Ulong is the "blue" tribe. right?
I would like to add that I think this is a shot of Angie with a blue buff on...

that makes Angie / Kimberly / and possibly Stephanie on the blue tribe, so far.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Coby on Koror Tribe?"

Has anyone seen this promo? I'm curious whether Angie is "active" in this vidcap. If so, it could be from the challenge. I'm trying to prove or disprove the notion of an assault course for the first challenge, and if she's moving quickly and looking down, it could be from the tire/rope foot dexterity portion of such a course. And (more importantly) if that's the case, her presence in the IC means Angie is not one of the first 2 booted.

Fester

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Coby on Koror Tribe?"
Yes, she's active. It's likely she's competing in a challenge. Probably a tires obstacle course. That would fit with the military theme and we know according to biancaxx from Sucks that tires will make an appearance in the first episode.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-24-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Coby on Koror Tribe?"
Hi Corvis!

Good observation...Angie is looking down, possibly at the tires as she steps through them.

Krautboy

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Coby on Koror Tribe?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-05 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

VolcanicGlass has a good speculation summary up for Ep 1 at Phoenix. She thinks Wanda and another woman are the first two eliminations. My guess would be that another older woman gets cut first, leaving Angie safe until the first TC at least.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •