The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Howie cracks me up!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-05, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Howie cracks me up!!"
For now.

o-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What about Rachel? choochoo 07-13-05 1
   RE: What about Rachel? nailbone 07-13-05 3
 RE: Howie cracks me up!! universityofkentuckyrocks 07-13-05 2
   RE: Howie cracks me up!! nailbone 07-13-05 4
       RE: Howie cracks me up!! Captain_Savem 07-13-05 5
           RE: Howie cracks me up!! nailbone 07-13-05 6
               RE: Howie cracks me up!! Captain_Savem 07-13-05 7
 RE: Howie cracks me up!! kattylass 07-19-05 8
   RE: Howie cracks me up!! Shulman 07-24-05 10
 RE: Howie cracks me up!! Poptart99 07-22-05 9
 Howie the Jedi ARnutz 07-24-05 11
 RE: Howie cracks me up!! okaychatt 07-24-05 12
   RE: Howie cracks me up!! nailbone 07-29-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-13-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What about Rachel?"
Yeah, Howie is a goof ball, BUT what about that Drama Queen Rachel? Eeewwww! Can't stand to watch her. She is really creepy. And what's with the over dramatic scenes in the HOH bedroom.

*Ooooh, a remote control, ooohhhh a secret viewer, ooohhh a clue in the books, ooohhhh, my brain hurts just trying to think about the clue!*

Give it a rest, sister. And those weird facial expressions. She's just weird!

07-13-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What about Rachel?"
Ivette bothers me in that same way.

o-

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-13-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Howie cracks me up!!"
Howie been pissing me off. I found my self cursing him whenever he's on.

UL will always suck in my book!

07-13-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Howie cracks me up!!"
Well, I missed the first ep, and they didn't much feature him last night, but what I saw in the recrap cracked me up.

But yeah, I think a little Howie is gonna go a long way. Kinda like Jase and Scott last season.

o-

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-13-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Howie cracks me up!!"
Oh boner, if you heard him on the live feeds you would be singing a different tune my friend. He's the most vulgar, disrespectful, obnoxious, pervert I've ever seen. He makes me ill, and that's coming from a liberal!

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
"It is a tribute to the American people that our leaders perceived that they
had to lie to us, it is not a tribute to us that we were so easily misled." ~ Daniel Ellsberg

07-13-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Howie cracks me up!!"
A prime example of selective editting, huh?

o-

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-13-05, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Howie cracks me up!!"
Yep, Arnie Shaprio makes MB look like a documentarian by comparison.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
"It is a tribute to the American people that our leaders perceived that they
had to lie to us, it is not a tribute to us that we were so easily misled." ~ Daniel Ellsberg

kattylass 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-19-05, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kattylass Click to send private message to kattylass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Howie cracks me up!!"
I think He is a riot very funny, He makes me lol I hope he sticks arround till the end. He almost counter balances Eric He drives me nuts and I'm halfway there already

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-24-05, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Howie cracks me up!!"
He is full of personality. What started him off with his religious affiliation? Did another houseguest question him? He is a Jedi? I have a personal opinion about his religion but I'll keep it to myself.

Poptart99 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-22-05, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poptart99 Click to send private message to Poptart99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Howie cracks me up!!"
Hasn't anyone noticed how "handsy" good ole Howie is??? Everyone was screaming about Michael - Howie's blatently feeling up everybody!!!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Howie the Jedi"
That was hilarious last night! He was so into his "training" then when Kaysar told him, "Jedi's can't have sex." That was priceless! He cracks me up too! I bet it's all an act so the hamsters see him a goofy and non-threatening!

A J Slice original ©2004

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-24-05, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Howie cracks me up!!"
Howie doesn't crack me up - his act would soon get old.

However, I do think he's smart and playing one heck of a game so far.

He's managed to offer strategy while staying in the background as a buffoon.

And Rachel is staying as neutral as possible.

So far, neither he nor Rachel have targets on their back.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

07-29-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Howie cracks me up!!"
So far, neither he nor Rachel have targets on their back.

Which is amazing since she was the first HOH.

o-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •