The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SURVIVOR JONATHAN"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SURVIVOR JONATHAN"

Jonathan Libby was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, having attended Lake Highlands High School. He attended Richland College before transferring to Texas Tech University. Libby currently works in sales and marketing for a software company. He has previously worked as a martial arts instructor, a ski instructor and a club promoter.

A true survivor, Libby was diagnosed with and cured of testicular cancer earlier this year.

Libby describes himself as straightforward, blunt and intense. He enjoys skiing, fishing, wakeboarding and playing guitar. He teaches women's self-defense courses and competes in full contact fighting. He has also spent time over the last two years learning how to skillfully master the art of sushi-making. His grandmother is his hero, as he believes she is the backbone of their family and the best person he's ever met. He is most proud of being able to say, at 23 years old, he beat cancer.

Currently single, Libby resides in Dallas. His birth date is September 5, 1981

Colors: Blue
Scents: Vanilla
Flowers: Lily
Board Games: Monopoly, Clue
Video Games: Yuri's Adventure
Sports to Play: Full contact fighting
Sports Teams: Dallas Cowboys, Mavericks, Stars
Outdoor Activities: Fishing, skiing
TV Shows: SURVIVOR, Cold Case Files, CSI:
Movies: Braveheart, Gladiator
Actors: Brad Pitt, Benicio Del Toro
Actresses: Elizabeth Hurley
Music: Love all music
Magazines: Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast
Books/Authors: Apocalypse Now
Cereals: Raisin Bran
Fruits: Banana, strawberries
Snack Foods: Chips & salsa
Cookies: No favorite
Candy Bars: No favorite
Alcoholic Drinks: Vodka and Red Bull
Non-Alcoholic: Red Bull

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SURVIVOR JONATHAN pmspml5 01-13-05 1
 RE: SURVIVOR JONATHAN FSUGUY 01-13-05 2
 uhm... shakes the clown 01-13-05 3
   RE: uhm... Pipsqueak Le Pew 01-13-05 4
       RE: uhm... Wheezy 01-13-05 6
           RE: uhm... Pipsqueak Le Pew 01-13-05 7
   RE: uhm... Brownroach 01-13-05 5
       RE: uhm... Wheezy 01-13-05 8
 RE: SURVIVOR JONATHAN Rothschild 01-13-05 9
 RE: SURVIVOR JONATHAN television 01-13-05 10
 Education FSUGUY 01-14-05 11
 Blue Brownroach 01-14-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SURVIVOR JONATHAN"
His quote from the preview "My family told me if I'm the first one voted off - dont bother coming home"

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-13-05, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SURVIVOR JONATHAN"
sounds like a spoiled rich kid....

appears to have a website www.JonathanLibby.com . nothing there, but a luau party last august.... everybody gets leid...

might live in the village apartment area.... 1000s of people live there..... probably hangs around greenville which is a party street....

lake highlands is a fairly well off area.... did ##### cheney live there?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "uhm..."
>Books/Authors: Apocalypse Now

....isn't that a movie, not a book? I seem to remember reading a book called Heart of Darkness about a trip down a river in Africa. That book was later used as the inspiration for the movie Apocalypse Now, but it was never called AN and is sure wasn't about anything to do with the Vietnam War.

Unless he's referring to some author named Apocalypse Now, but I doubt it.

So don't take the simple fact that I think Shakes is godlike to mean that I think he isn't an ass. -Samiam 10/12/04

Pipsqueak Le Pew 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pipsqueak%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Pipsqueak%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: uhm..."
Maybe it was the Coles Book version called "Apocalypse Now."

Many thanks to IceCat!.................01/13/03

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: uhm..."

Wow, Pippy, you are spoiling already? Good job.

From a site on the FFC 1979 version of the movie, Apocolypse Now:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0078788/

Based on Joseph Conrad's Heart Of Darkness, this is a controversial addition to the multitude of Vietnam war movies in existence. We follow Captain Willard on his mission into Cambodia to assassinate a renegade Green Beret who has set himself up as a God among a local tribe. Notes taken by Coppola's wife have recently been used to create "Hearts Of Darkness" - a fascinating and revealing account of the making of this movie.

---> I think you are correct, Shakes.

Wheeze * Wheeze's Blog

Pipsqueak Le Pew 117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pipsqueak%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Pipsqueak%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: uhm..."
I've spent hours on Daddy's lap while he was on Spoilers so I've picked up on what to do.

I think this Jonathan is making up crap so he can 'appear' to be smart. After all, if he put down "Dorf's Guide to Golf" he'd be laughed out of town. He sure didn't expect to be caught claiming "Apocalypse Now" as a book.

Many thanks to IceCat!.................01/13/03

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: uhm..."
Maybe he bought a copy of the screenplay and reads it over and over.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: uhm..."

Or he read the movie review.

---> hi roachie!

Wheeze * Wheeze's Blog

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SURVIVOR JONATHAN"
The Apocalypse Now Book by Peter Cowie
ISBN: 0306810468

Apocalypse Now Redux : A Screenplay -- by Francis Ford Coppola, John Milius
ISBN: 0786887451

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-13-05, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SURVIVOR JONATHAN"
Ergh. "Love all music"? Come on... combined with Apocalypse Now being his favorite book, I think I'm either going to laugh or cringe everytime this guy speaks. And I suspect the latter.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Education"
Interesting he didn't go to SMU which is near where he lives.... expensive, but, his folks could probably pay for that...

Richland college is a junior college...
never mentioned that he graduated from TTech....

I wouldn't put him in any gifted categories.... but, then again look at his bio ....

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Blue"
Why is it that people with blue eyes always say that blue is their favorite color? I looked at all the favorites and every single blue-eyed contestant says blue except for Jennifer.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •