The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do you think the life-coaches are being manipulated?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tjsmyfav 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-28-05, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tjsmyfav Click to send private message to Tjsmyfav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do you think the life-coaches are being manipulated?"
After watching mondays show I was really struck with the inconsistency of the life coaches in their approach to each of the women. Christina and Jessica are in my opinion are running the show, and I want to know what you think. For example:
Christina job in the past was to use her body, voice, instrument, to get whatever she needed. When the girls sat around to discuss all the behind the back chatter, Christina used a very quiet measured voice, when she discussed her problem with T.J.. making everything about her. Is it possible that she is in anyway projecting if that is her main irritation in the house? Why was her anger, evident to me, towards T.J.. ignored? She on more than one occasion has dropped a bomb on T.J.. and than left the room refusing to talk. That is not fair play.
Jessica on the phone with her sister today admitted that her mother had (I believe this is a terrible manipulation), both girls solely dependent on her. I believe she has the glaring quality in her poor communication skills and inability to be close with the girls,unless she needs something. With her life coaches she is very open and engaging, as with the photography pro. All of the sudden her amazing ability to set boundaries was lowered when she laughed and obviously enjoyed a cruel rant about T.J.'s annoying voice etc.. Registering "you should say that to her," and please don't have this conversation with me, I am not complicit with what you are saying are a huge chasm.
I think healing is not so pretty. What do you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Do you think the life-coaches a... Bebo 11-28-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-05, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Do you think the life-coaches are being manipulated?"
Posting the same message multiple times is a violation of our community guidelines. Do not post a message as a reply and then start a thread with the exact same words.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •