The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SURVIVOR JEFF"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SURVIVOR JEFF"

Born in Santa Barbara, California, Jeff Wilson moved to Ventura when he was three years old and then later to Santa Maria,California. He graduated from Reghetti High School, where he also played football. He continued his studies at The National Academy of Sports Medicine. Wilson is certified and employed as a personal trainer and works as a brand representative for a major clothing company. He has previously been employed as a soccer referee, welder and petroleum distributor.

Wilson enjoys hiking, working out, fishing, horseback riding, jet skiing and kayaking. He describes himself as unpredictable, responsible and fun. He is a member of the National Academy of Sports Medicine and is certified by the United States Power Squad, which allows him to operate large boats.

Currently single, Wilson resides in Ventura, California. His birth date is February 9, 1983.

Colors: Blue, candy apple red
Scents: Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch
Flowers: Jasmine
Board Games: Dirty Minds
Video Games: Xbox, PlayStation
Sports to Play: Football, baseball, kayaking, wakeboarding, dirt biking
Sports Teams: Green Bay Packers
Outdoor Activities: Surfing, skiing, snowboarding, fishing, hiking, biking
TV Shows: Newlyweds, NFL games, MXC
Movies: Bio-Dome
Actors: Seann William Scott, Pauly Shore
Actresses: Angelina Jolie
Music: Metallica, Green Day, Fuel, Static-X, Tim McGraw
Magazines: Muscle & Fitness, Stuff, Maxim, Four Wheeler
Books/Authors: The Short Stories of Ernest Hemingway
Cereals: Lucky Charms, Special K Red Berries
Fruits Strawberry
Snack Foods: All of the above
Cookies: Chocolate chip, meringue
Candy Bars: Snickers, Mr. Goodbar
Alcoholic Drinks: Pacifico Beer
Non-Alcoholic: Water, Pepsi

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SURVIVOR JEFF volsfan 01-13-05 1
   RE: SURVIVOR JEFF pmspml5 01-13-05 2
 RE: SURVIVOR JEFF uberspoon 01-13-05 3
   RE: SURVIVOR JEFF ginger 01-13-05 4
       RE: SURVIVOR JEFF uberspoon 01-13-05 5
 RE: SURVIVOR JEFF MarleyCat 01-14-05 6
 RE: SURVIVOR JEFF MarleyCat 02-15-05 7
   RE: SURVIVOR JEFF Wheezy 02-15-05 8
   RE: SURVIVOR JEFF hothothot teehee 02-16-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SURVIVOR JEFF"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-05 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

I like this guy's interest. Seann William Scott, Tim McGraw and Lucky Charms! He maybe my fav...the blue eyes help too!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SURVIVOR JEFF"
As I was posting these and reading their favs - he popped right out - I think he is going to be one of mine as well

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SURVIVOR JEFF"
1983?!?

when did the survivors start getting so young?
suddenly i feel old (i share a birthdate with jenna moreasca,although i'm not necessarily pumped about it).

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SURVIVOR JEFF"
Those of us who were born in the 60s spit in your general direction.

Well, not really. But trust me, you are NOT old. I am old.

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SURVIVOR JEFF"
lol.
i apologize. i realized the possibilites for offending someone right after i posted =)

for the record...neither of us are old, we're both still quite young and fab.

MarleyCat 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-14-05, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarleyCat Click to send private message to MarleyCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SURVIVOR JEFF"
Wow, Jeff is from my hometown!

I don't know him but will pay close attention to the local news to see if I can get any info.

MarleyCat 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-15-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarleyCat Click to send private message to MarleyCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SURVIVOR JEFF"

A big article in today's local paper. Nothing of Spoiler value...but they did have this great photo. (I hope I posted it correctly)

I'm not sure if I should post the entire article...but since you have to register to read it...I will take the chance on making a newbie mistake and paste the whole thing.

Here is the article:

22-year-old Ventura native Jeff Wilson, a personal trainer, joins 19 others in Palau competition

By Brett Johnson, bjohnson@VenturaCountyStar.com
February 15, 2005

If the clean look -- and we mean really clean -- counts for any points on "Survivor," then Jeff Wilson of Ventura might win this season's edition. That's right, Ventura has its own "Survivor." Wilson, a personal trainer who turned 22 last week, is among 20 contestants vying for the top prize when the 10th season of the show, called "Survivor: Palau," gets under way Thursday night on CBS.

Wilson spent part of his childhood in Ventura before moving to Santa Maria. He moved back to Ventura a couple years ago after graduating from Righetti High School in Santa Maria, said his father, Michael Wilson.

As it turns out, dad was a big fan of the show even before the family connection, citing the typical tropical settings, the struggles the contestants go through trying to survive, and the various conflicts and interactions between them. Now, seeing his son amid that will add layers he can only imagine.

"It's going to be an experience," said the elder Wilson, a 50-year-old mortgage broker in Santa Maria. "I don't know how it's going to go. It could be embarrassing ... but it's only TV."

Mum's the word

As for how long Jeff Wilson lasts, no one's saying -- and the elder Wilson said he doesn't know. The folks over at "Survivor" would not allow an interview, perhaps fearful that he would reveal the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden, unveil the mysteries of the U.S. tax code or, worse yet, divulge the outcome of the show.

"He can't say a word, not even to me," Michael Wilson said. "They have to sign a pretty thick confidentiality agreement."

Actually, of course, they don't want to spoil the fun; after all, a $1 million prize for the winner is at stake along with crucial ratings points and demographics for the network and advertisers. That means everyone has to play along until the season finale on May 15 -- if Jeff Wilson lasts that long.

"Survivor," as devotees know, is the show where contestants get voted off until one remains and is declared the winner. This year, the show starts with 20 people. The list will be trimmed to 17 after the first episode, with more eliminated on succeeding shows until the end. Typically, contestants are dumped into a remote tropical location, in this case the South Pacific archipelago of Palau, a cluster of islands near Guam that saw several World War II battles. The islands that make up Palau are known for their reef life, dense jungles and waterfalls. Physical endurance and challenges are part of the game -- more so than in previous editions, show officials say.

In shape

Jeff Wilson certainly has that part down. Even "Survivor" host Jeff Probst has noticed.

"Jeff is a very physically fit guy," Probst said in a conference call with reporters last week. "You see that in the very first minutes of the show. He's in great shape and seems to be a guy who's not only in great shape but has a good understanding of why he's in good shape and how the body works and nutrition."

Probst also unveiled one of Wilson's habits -- shaving his body, every day in the shower. The host said he asked Wilson about shaving his chest and thighs and added that "Jeff was only too happy to tell us he shaves (his) entire body."

"I said, 'Jeff, the only reason I would shave my entire body is if my woman wanted that from me, and she would have to be one hell of a woman for me to do that,' " Probst recalled. "And he said, 'It has to do with women. They like it.' "

But the women in the room during casting, Probst indicated, said they didn't necessarily prefer hairless men.

Probst also said Wilson has an engaging personality and is fun to be around -- characteristics that might come in handy. Wilson and other participants received no information on the first day about formation of tribes among contestants or how the game would proceed, a wrinkle that Probst said added another twist to the game.

Outdoorsman

The show's format and location suit Jeff Wilson fine, according to his father.

"He's always been an adventurous kid," the elder Wilson said. "He loves to fish, and he's a real water guy."

Jeff loves to hike in the mountains above Santa Barbara, and also kayaks off Ventura. As a kid, the elder Wilson recalled, "every time he had the opportunity he took off -- sometimes scaring his parents." Jeff was born in Santa Barbara, moved to Ventura when he was 3 and stayed until the fourth grade (attending E.P. Foster Elementary School), when the family moved to Santa Maria. His bio on the "Survivor" Web site states that he is a member of the National Academy of Sports Medicine.

The elder Wilson said he and his wife, Shauna, a 50-year-old teacher, watch "Survivor" all the time. As he described it, Jeff would watch the show occasionally but was not as big a fan. Then last summer, Jeff sent in a tape, and CBS responded.

The Wilsons plan to throw a big party for Thursday night's premiere. They will count down like the rest of the "Survivor" viewers and, of course, root for Jeff to continue on. If so, the parties might become regular.

"Hopefully," said Dad, "we will have the opportunity to do a few of these."

http://www.venturacountystar.com/vcs/television/article/0,1375,VCS_234_3547873,00.html

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SURVIVOR JEFF"

So maybe it's HIS leg that looks like a woman's in that photo...

WHEEZE

Wheeze * Everything In Between

teehee 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-16-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teehee Click to send private message to teehee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SURVIVOR JEFF hothothot"
rrrrrrroooooooooowwwrrr!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •