The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SURVIVOR ANGIE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-13-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SURVIVOR ANGIE"

Born and raised in Waukesha, Wisconsin, Angie Jakusz attended Mukwonago High School. She then spent time in San Francisco and New York before moving permanently to New Orleans.

Jakusz currently works as a bartender while creating her art (she paints watercolors and uses found objects in her creations). She previously worked as an ink lab technician and has also worked in a tattoo shop. She currently has 11 colored tattoos. She describes herself as vivacious, gracious and anomalous. Her favorite hobbies include painting, reading and heckling. Her hero is a co-worker who, after 20 years at the bar, decided to return to school to study marine biology.

Jakusz lives with her boyfriend, Keith, and their three cats, Sweetpea, Roscoe and Igor. Her birth date is March 27, 1980.

Colors: No favorite
Scents: Cocoa butter, sandalwood, cedar
Flowers: Mini peach roses, peonies
Board Games: Solitaire, Mad Libs, Scrabble
Video Games: Any Mario-type games
Sports to Play: Air hockey
Sports Teams: No favorite
Outdoor Activities: Swimming, bicycling, walking by railroad tracks
TV Shows: Best Week Ever, SURVIVOR, anything from Adult Swim
Movies: Moulin Rouge, Spirited Away, anything by John Waters
Actors Johnny Depp, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Ewan McGregor
Actresses: Christina Ricci
Music: Cat Power, Rasputina, The Stooges
Magazines: Bust, Juxtapoz, Bizarre, US
Books/Authors: Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates (Tom Robbins), Geek Love (Katherine Dunn), Margaret George
Cereals: Cocoa Pebbles
Fruits: Watermelon, strawberries, cantaloupe
Snack Foods: Dim sum custard or meat buns, chicken in a biscuit, brie and apples
Cookies: Macaroons
Candy Bars: Marzipan
Alcoholic Drinks: Hoegaarden beer with lemon
Non-Alcoholic: Root beer, Berry Juicy Juice, mango lassis

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE Brownroach 01-13-05 1
   RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE ginger 01-13-05 2
 RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE Scarlett O Hara 01-13-05 3
 RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE J Slice 01-17-05 4
 RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE cuon10 01-24-05 5
 RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE Flowerpower 02-04-05 6
   RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE ohmyheck 02-04-05 7
       RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE Wheezy 02-05-05 8
   RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE FesterFan1 02-05-05 9
       RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE Flowerpower 02-05-05 10
       RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE Corvis 02-05-05 14
 RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE J Slice 02-05-05 11
   RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE ohmyheck 02-05-05 12
       RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE J Slice 02-05-05 13
           RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE ohmyheck 02-05-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
On TES, she said "I have the freak-show factor going for me!"

And that there's never been anyone like her on Survivor before. Uh-huh.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
If she changes her name to Nakomis, she's toast.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-05, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
She looks and sounds pretty normal to me. A creative type too.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
Well, crap.

Now I've got no chance getting on this show.

She's out-Sliced Slice.

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-24-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
Well.................she has a "colorful, artful nature to her."
You have to ask yourself, is she going to be the one that everyone will assume will be easy to get rid of at whatever point they want and keep her around, or is she one of those types that want to argue and debate and question everything. Sometimes, those that want to stand out not just on their own, but so boldly, go out of their way to be difficult. HMMMMMMM.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
Stumbled upon this over at Sucks:
An interesting tidbit about Angie, posted by IluvTijuana over at Sucks...

Mark Burnett talks about her...

Quote: I interrupted the Martha-talk to ask Burnett what he saw during the casting process in Angie Jakusz, the painted-and-pierced French Quarter bartender who's in the cast of the upcoming season of "Survivor," set on the island of Palau.

"I saw a really sweet person who looks very different, but who is just the same as other people if you look beyond the tattoos and piercings," said Burnett, clearly delighted that someone had changed the subject. "I'm really fascinated by that body art, and why somebody does that, and who they really are, and I think you're going to see something really special in episode one. Really special."

The coming season of "Survivor," which launches Feb. 17, is being billed as the toughest yet because the players will be provided zero food whatsoever.

How will Jakusz's mixology skills and Suicide Girl visage translate to "Survivor?"

"It's a game of politics," said Burnett. "I think we saw from Scout last season that you don't have to be an athletic stud to do very well. It's a game of politics, and yeah, she can compete.

"She's a fascinating person. I was really fascinated by Angie. Episode one will show a lot about her."

full article: www.nola.com/living/t-p/index.ssf?/base/living-4/1107241086167620.xml

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-04-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
To me, that says that she is gone in the first episode. Why else would we see alot about her?

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-05, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"

Perhaps she is our narrator. Would certainly be interesting and potentially very entertaining to have her as the narrator for a time, with all the beauty queens and muscles around.

Or, maybe there is a big discussion about whether or not she should be the first bootee.

This doesn't sound like classic misdirection to me. But that's just a feeling, I've got nothing to base it on.

Whee-boz

Wheeze * Wheeze's Blog

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
Didn't we hear something similar out of Probst regarding Ami? I think his was along the lines of "she's going to be a great character as long as she lasts", or something to that effect. Certainly, the idea was to try to sell her to the audience.

I don't think this means she's gone E1. We have a vidcap of her in a blue buff doing the IC, so she's not one of the first 2 booted. I don't think she's a big candidate to be the first TC casualty, either.

I think she's going to be one of the characters Burnett focuses on for S10. I wasn't initially impressed with her video introduction. Maybe she lasts longer than I originally thought. I'd look for a S4-Mariano kind of edit based on this quote (another Burnett favorite).

Fester

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-05, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
Fester, you and I are definately on the same wave length regarding alot of the characters, including pregame thoughts with how they may fare. I agree, I am thrilled to hear this assessment by EPMB as I really liked her pregame interview and would love to see her diabolical side emerge. Her confessionals could be quite entertaining!

I thought that this could definately mean that she survives the first episode and may take on some kind of featured role, such as you mentioned the Robfadda did in S4. Her appearance definately sets her apart from this group and she's obviously going to assimilate into the group somehow. But, by the looks of her, she'll be an underdog, and I always love the underdogs!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-05, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
I agree, FesterFan. I think EPM wants to sell the character to us. She may end up being the pre-merge storyteller. (I don't think she makes the jury - just a gut thing.)

02-05-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
I'm getting a Shii-Ann vibe from her. Probably snarky

"There is nothing more uncommon than common sense." - Frank Lloyd Wright

02-05-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
Well, If anything like those two players, gone around merge time. I agree that she'll be snarky.

02-05-05, 01:48 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
Jeff Varner, another snarky storyteller, was also knocked off at the merge. Wonder if there's a pattern...

"There is nothing more uncommon than common sense." - Frank Lloyd Wright

02-05-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: SURVIVOR ANGIE"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-05 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

Roger, Rory and Jerri also fit into that category.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •